Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki cracked an eye open to look at Suzu-sama, extremely calm now that he was in a meditative state "Did you get to see your friend?" he asked quietly, remembering his mom's orders not to speak about the man. He figured just asking if she got to see her friend was obvious enough to her who he was talking about. She'd seemed so intent on seeing him...maybe she'd gotten her chance "I went and saw my mom. Before she came after me, like you said." his hands rested on his knees as he shifted from criss-cross to sitting on his knees. He was calmed down completely now, relaxed enough to completely ignore Kyoishi shouting behind him at Suzu.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 485 ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

Since it seemed that Doki was wrapping things up with Kyo, Suzume believed that there was no need to worry about keeping Haki's eyes averted. Hearing Kyo's question, she gave her answer some thought before replying "Well... my understanding of meditation, it is when you basically sit and focus your mind. It's a way to gain some introspection, to calmly think about things and to enter a peaceful state. I'm sure that's partially right."

Then she would turn her attention back to Haki, noting that he seemed much more relaxed than previously. Knowing what he meant, Suzume merely nodded her head before saying "I did." That would be all she would say on the matter though. She was slightly surprised to hear the other had gone to see his mother. Suzume had thought he'd only go if she had gone with him, to act as a shield of sorts. "Really... how did it go?" she assumed it went well, considering Haki did not appear bruised in any way.

Techniques:

Chakra Used: 0

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image

"Mom flipped Kyo over her knee and spanked him." Haki replied, a dangerously happy gleam showing in his eyes. He'd gotten away with simply a warning and information about secrets but he didn't say that "Mom told me about secrets and why I shouldn't say anything about...your friend to anyone. That it would be bad." he continued, looking down as he put his fingers together in his lap. He linked them, staring at his nails before speaking again "Doki is my teacher now too."

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 11:36 am
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 215/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

She swore on his life, dealing with Kyoishi was the most mentally and physically exhausting challenge to have ever been accomplished. At times, Doki wondered how his parents or guardians ever dealt with him. Hoping one day to visit them for a piece of advice. But anyhow, her deed was done. At his remark about bad breath she simply allowed him to pass it. Regardless of having sushi, Doki had already utilized the Cleanse technique which in turn also got rid of the bacteria in her mouth. Thusly ridding any chance of having a bad breath. Either that or he was just so used to smelling his own stench. "Your welcome, I guess." Ya shitlord... She sighed, helping him back up instead of pushing him off of her lap as they both stood. It would be nice to hear him say 'thanks' for just once. The little turd.

And Doki had to thank Suzume. She turned around, expecting Shi to assist Kyo if the kid was still disfunctional. "He's gonna be a bit anemic for a while, have him rest and eat." Well, now that her hands were bloodied, Doki remembered to go to the nearest washroom to clean herself up. As she passed the two, Doki heard their little tidbit conversation. At least up to the part where he mentioned Suzume's secret friend. Her stroll to the bathroom went unnoticed and acted as though she's heard nothing. The good thing was, Haki was already well composed. So Suzume-san already knows. Quickly she went to give her hands a quick scrubbing. She took a look at her face, noticing a slight discoloration. Screw dieting. "Sigh...Maybe I could ask her some advice on teaching." It would be handy.

After a while, Doki came back. Wanting to check up on Haki. Not that he really needed it. It gave a small smile to her face to know he was still trying at least. "Thanks Suzume-Sempai." Doki added in before allowing them to continue their conversation. "Oh yeah, Haki is my new student now. But, you two already know each other, it seems. Haha~" A little hint of pride in her voice hid the slight seclusion in her thoughts. She wasn't really withholding information. In a way, both the parent and the child accepted the facts. One wanting to take the risks of being a shinobi, the other allowing his tutelage. It worked, but she figured she'd tell him in private later on. It was a fact to make secrecy precious. Not that it was a big one or anything.

For now, she was thinking on ahead. What other styles or techniques would he need? Would be best for his improvement? Then ninjutsu? Perhaps they could soon begin a mission or two.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyoishi was still pale as heck, he hated to see his own blood like that. "Thanks for the sushi Kyo, oh no problem Doki-chan~! Blehhh~!" He flopped to the ground exhausted, knowing she wanted him to thank her for fixing his nose. "Thanks for fixing my nose Doki-chan, oh no problem, your the best old teacher ever Kyo-kun!" He chuckled, Shi came back with some more ice that Kyo set on his nose and had dog biscuits he took from his room in the HQ. "Hmm...I wanna try meditating! Your lucky I don't spank you Haki! I will! Ok maybe not...your too much of a crybaby...you'd probably run to your mama again even after I saved your damn life from drowning." He blabbered a bit, munching a dog biscuit and giving Shi one.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image

Haki started to get angry again, taking deep breaths to keep it down but Kyo was pushing it. He was tired of being called a cry baby. He KNEW he was a cry baby. Big deal! Saying he was going to run to his mom was annoying him too I don't run to my mom. I never run to her! She's never around to run to! he thought, angrily, fighting back nasty words and swallowed "You can't swim either." he growled under his breath, focusing on Suzume in front of him as he took deep breaths. His meditation only went so far in controlling his temper "Suzu-san was around when I first arrived." he replied to Doki, looking at her. He didn't look at Kyo even though he could hear him in the background.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image

Her eyebrow rose upon hearing Kyo's punishment. Considering how the male seemed to ask most of the time, that seemed fitting. "Well, I'm glad to hear that your mother has settled things and that you have Doki for a teacher. It was very mature of you to go see your mother without me having to make you go in." Honestly, she did feel a little proud of the boy. She liked him and wanted to see him do well as a shinobi.

When Doki came back after doing whatever it was she had been doing, Suzume nodded her head as a first response. "You're welcome." Unfortunately, it seemed even while disoriented, Kyo could not keep his mouth shut. Suzume sighed softly, not liking how the male seemed to be picking on Haki. "Haki is right, I was one of the first to meet him. By the way, Haki, were you still interested in learning to fight with swords? My own student seems to be on her own for now so I have time. Well, until your mother gives me some missions at some point in the future."

Techniques:

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

Haki nodded, keeping his attention on Suzume as she spoke to him "I didn't go because I wanted too though." he felt that being honest was the best part of this thing and so...there it was "No...I think I'd rather stick to just taijutsu." he said, blushing slightly at her offer and bowing his head in an apology "Thank you though. I don't want to wield a sword anymore if I don't have to." he looked down at his knees, his hands going into fists. He wanted to say more but...what else could he say? Nothing much...he was still struggling with his temper and the meditation wasn't helping as much as he'd hoped it would.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:06 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Fantastic. He had already made another friend. In a way, it made Doki feel more lighter at heart, knowing that he had the charms of being likable. When Suzume offered to teach him the sword, Doki heard his expansion on himself. Though judging by his reluctance and slight deterrent, she also guessed that he may have used it before.

Though she wasn't too sure about letting him handle bladed weapons when he was still at conflict within himself. Maybe they could make do with that pent up energy of his seeing as how his meditation was still ongoing. "Since you've completed the first stage, you're pretty much eligible for the next stage of Xiniyi Liuhe Quan. Is there anything else you'd like to work with, Haki?" She asked him, pocketing her hands.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:19 pm
User Image

Shaking his head, Haki looked at Doki with a level determination "I have something else but I want to master all the techniques of Xiniyi Liuhe Quan before moving onto something else. I don't want to be distracted..." he replied "I know that might limit me in terms of defense and stuff but...I want to try and master as much of it as I can." he looked down at his clenched fists and released them quickly, relaxing his fingers "I'd like to work on some of my Oni techniques too but it'll be harder..." he glanced up at Doki and then Suzume "Sober Oni's don't have much choice. So I just want to work on the second stage."

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

Well, she supposed no one would want to go and see Kin. It was a little sad to hear the other would not want to pursue bukijutsu, but the choice was his. "Alright, that's perfectly fine." she assured him, smiling softly and nodding her head. Although, she did not realize that Haki had chosen to be sober, at least that was the sound of it. Hopefully he would be alright, since she had thought that Oni were supposed to have some amount of alcohol in their system.

Techniques:

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 5:57 pm
User Image

xxxxxxKyoishi grumbled, setting his chin in his hand, he wouldn't denie he couldn't swim but he hated to admit it too. "I still saved your damn life..." He mumbled under their talk of Haki's training, they practically ignored him which ment he had the evilest glare toward them all. Finally he had to speak up about Doki being a good teacher, again, trying to impress Haki to be his friend. Or atleast like him for now. "You know Haki, I taught Doki when she was a genin! I taught her a lot of stuff that she'll probably pass on to you! Cool right?" He smiled his nice smile, though his voice louder sounded weird and he felt weird with the thing on his nose.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:17 pm
User Image

Haki smiled at Suzume, not sure how she was feeling about his refusal, but before he could speak...Kyo cut in. Again. Haki stood finally, nearly beaning himself on Doki's chin and whirled to face Kyoishi "One good deed does not an angel make of a sinner!" he snapped, repeating the line from a book he'd read. As Kyo said he had taught Doki, Haki's features became incredulous before settling into an icy grimace "Well...I guess." he replied, not wanting to say anything insulting in case he insulted his new teacher. For a moment, he wondered why Kyoishi kept talking to him and that curiosity led him to walk quickly and squat in front of the other "Why do you keep talking to me? Trying to pretend to be nice to me. You don't even like me!" he asked, scowling "All you do is make fun of me and call me names. Why are you trying to make me think you're cool?"

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:07 am
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She held down a belt of laughter while watching them interact. Haki was quite explosive at times, though he had a good reason to be. It was Kyo afterall. Her eyes dimmed out the moment Kyo explained their little backstory of teacher and student together. Well, she wasn't ashamed of it. Doki had her fair share of fun and learning experience and he was well worth his brain. So it was just like him to have his redeeming quirks at times. "Go Rest, Kyo." She waved a hand in a dismissive gesture before turning her attention to Haki. "Don't get distracted every single time he teases you, Haki." She said, tussling part of his hair without aggravating his horns too much in order to turn him away from Kyo who really needed his rest. "Kyo! You can talk to him later. Just not now."

At any rate, he wanted to move on to the second stage. The section where the teacher had stopped at for the whole course of this year. It was sad. Her training hadn't picked up for almost two years. She turned around, internally gritting at her mind to figure this out. If anything, she was known for bouncing back out of her failures. Granted, after failing first. But what would he think of her for not training, Doki internalized with slight grief. No, no! It might actually be cool! Like those bonding moments in movies. Yoshh! After a couple of light pats for her cheeks, Doki turned back around and started to announce.

"Second Style it is. I'll be your sparring designee once more." She said, with her chromatically styled eyes to study his features. Each glimpse from his frame enabled quick flashbacks moving back to how he executed each move. His kicks were deft, enough to have staggered Kyo at some point and that was saying something. However he should be just as capable with his upper body as well. Her period of brief silence ended when she then moved two meters from Suzume and Kyo to allow the two for better space. Anticipating on Haki to be ready and to follow with her gesture.

"Get into a horse stance. Ready hands tucked by your sides." She didn't know if he had already read the scroll for it but oratorically went on explaining the technique anyway.

Scroll says
Soudou Shō [ Double Pulsating Palms ]
Simple :: Rank: D
A move that uses the palms and a stiff stance to transfer momentum from the practitioner to the opponent in one fierce action. With the legs spread slightly apart, and the arms tucked at the sides- palms out -the user will lean inward and perform a swift body blow with both hands. The impact is not extremely lethal, but is very capable of sending the target a good distance away.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:58 am
User Image

xxxxxxKyoishi's eyebrow twitched a bit when Haki squated infront of him, he was catching on to his plans to impress him by what he asked. "E-Eh...I never said I didn't want to try and be your friend...am I cool? I call you names cause I heh...I care about you~ Ask Doki, I've called her names since I first met her, she is my favorite cabbage girl..." He stood up and ran a hand through his hair, wanting to get out of there but he was tired, he could go back to the HQ and take a nap but they always annoyed him to train or do missions! He'd go sleep on the roof of the dojo, much nicer. "I better go take a nap before venus flytrap over there snaps at me again..." He jumped into a tree toward the top and jumped onto the roof, he culdn't be seen after that but he was already sleeping while Shi stayed in the shade under the tree.

I Wonder Why Do We Race?

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games