The Planar Void Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:52 pm
Yawgmoth clapped his hands laughing heartily as she finished speaking. With a delighted smile in her direction he proclaimed. "See? Having some ego is healthy! Builds confidence. It is not that we doubt your strengths my dear. It is that we doubt your experience over his. What good is having all the power in the universe if you know not how to use it? Got the idea? We have bested beings stronger than us because of our vast combat experience. They may have had the physical or magical edge but we had the mental edge. Predicting their moves, dodging, counterattacking as just the right times. Things that can only be derived from experience. And unfortunately, as you might have guessed by the nature of this conversation. He has more of that than you do." the dark titan said in a grim tone. He then shrugged lightly and concluded with "Of course you could simply outclass him and even his experience wouldn't be an issue. We don't know, the point we're trying to make is that we would rather not find out if we don't have to my dear."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:08 pm
"Indeed, the terms of battle between us would dictate the victor before the first attack would be thrown." she said softly, looking utterly shy still, despite speaking .. rather highly of herself for once.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:23 pm
Scooting back he made a beckoning motion at her and patted his lap for her to return to should she choose. "Most likely. Even though you may disagree with our logic in this matter, we're glad you understand. We'll have to remember that the next time you want a compromise from us. Remind us, so we don't get all snappy and b***h at you over it. But now that we have that settled, we can return to what it is you enjoy." he said cracking a sly smile to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:29 pm
She smiled, wandering over to him and hugging around his neck as she kissed him. Leaning over, looking to him with a bright smile, she had to ask; "Oh? And just what is it that I enjoy? You seem to know something I may not." she said with a giggle. Ziven was learning how to flirt.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:21 pm
Scoffing lightly at her words he put his arms around her back wincing slightly at having to move that hand still but trying not to show it. "This, right here. Being held against us. We're warm. You like the security. At least, we think. But if we are wrong, by all means missy, correct us." he responded giving her a quick peck on the lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:30 pm
Noticing the wince, she took his hand in to her own, gently kissing the closest part that was not completely mangled, looking up to him with a kind smile after. "You should allow yourself to heal so that we may resume enjoying .. any activity we may decide to act on this day." she said with a giggle, enjoying his touch, the feeling of being with him. "You are correct, I enjoy both your warmth and the security. I know not a time in my life when I have felt as safe as I do now."  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:42 pm
Narrowing one eye at her he sighed "And by 'allow yourself to heal' you mean we should let you fix it don't you?" he asked. He didn't like having to rely on someone else. Buuut the promise or rather..suggestion of more possible 'fun' for him overtook any ego he had on the matter. "Fine. Because we didn't mention it before but we will now. There is something else besides the security you feel you love. But we don't think you'll ever admit it to anyone except for us when we're alone. And you know what, that's just fine with us." he said lifting his injured hand a little and bringing it closer to his mouth to kiss her hand lightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:47 pm
"Mmm, no .. I mean .." she began, smiling brightly. Moving closer to his neck, she kissed the marks she had left on him from last night. "If you are still bruised here, then your hand is not healing either, correct? You should not deny yourself healing, in my opinion. Though if you wish, I would heal your wounds any time." she said softly. Rubbing her cheek against his neck, she giggled and bit the crook of his neck where the shoulder met his neck and kissed him there again a moment later, leaning back and relaxing with a pleased smile as she looked to him.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:52 pm
He blinked for a moment. Not even realizing he was stopping his natural regeneration because of the marks on his neck. "Good point." he said with a long blink. Taking a deep breath he sighed and exhaled and his body's rhythm kicked back in. Since the teeth marks were minor wounds they would be gone in a matter of seconds. The skin on his knuckles started to heal too. Slower than the marks of course. He event felt the bones in his arm stop aching as bad. He gave it another few minutes. It was a minor injury. "Now you know what this means don't you my dear?" he said looking both directions for a moment before his arms clenched tightly around her and he rolled in such a way that would plant her underneath of him against the bed. He propped himself up on his arms so as not to squish her looking down upon her. "It means we'll just have to get new marks from you soon."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:03 pm
She giggled and wrapped her arms around him, pretending to look scared and confused for a moment. "Goodness no .." she said, but was unable to hide her joking. With a giggle, she bit his shoulder again.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:09 pm
Growling playfully down at her he barred his teeth gnashing them for a moment before tossing his head back tossing his red hair about for a few moments. "We could get used to looking at you from this angle you know." he said giving a very sly wink and licking his lips afterward.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:19 pm
Her smile faded a bit, though not from lack of interest. It would be clear from the expression in her eyes that she had become confused and curious about something. "I see the wink, which means you have an alternate meaning to what you say .. though I do not understand what this may be other than our mating. Is this correct?" she asked sweetly, hoping he would understand her confusion.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:23 pm
He pretended to fall over flopping his head beside her own burying it in a pillow as his arms lowered him down slightly. Rising up again he chuckled. "Silly little girl." he said as he often said before when he was taunting her, though he usually meant it with a meaner tone than he was using now. "What we said could've been taking as a matter of fact. As in we just enjoy looking at you from above. The wink implies the sexual meaning of the words in this particular case. It's used to reinforce the euphemism in this case. Understand?" he explained with a large grin on his face. She was so adorable being all naive.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:40 pm
She smiled, looking to him with an apologetic, yet happy expression. "Yes, I understand, thank you." she said sweetly. Reaching out, she touched him gently, just enjoying being near him.  

A Name of Power

Bashful Bookworm

Lord Yawgmoth

Shadowy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:02 pm
"Anytime." he said in a low tone leaning down to kiss her passionately. Whispering into her ear "We hope you didn't have anything planned for the next few hours. Because we had something planned, wana know what it is?" he asked before answering for her. "We plan to turn your world upside down in ways you didn't think were possible.." he said immediately kissing her and moving towards getting down to business. Oh yes, it was business time.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff