Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Red Dragon Syndicate~

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampires, dragons, myths, anime, sanctuary 

Reply ~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~
The Lost Planes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:07 pm
Sapphira's eyes went wide as she looked around at the pillars. She had never seen architecture such as this before. With a soft gasp, she looked down at the floor and hopped back. "Wha..? but... how was this place made? It seems impossible..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:21 pm
Vice chuckled and shook his head. "The people who made this place were... highly advanced in magic. Their specialty was the crafting of gems and stones. This entire tower is the only thing left of their legacy..." He lookekd around for a moment before smiling to her. "Truth be told, how they made this place even escapes me."

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:33 pm
Sapphira smiled, then looked up to Vice. "I... this is beautiful, vice. I have never seen anything to compare to this..."

( So... comp. @w@ )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:46 pm
He smiled to her, then an idea popped into his head. "Would you care to dance with me? That is what this room is for, after all." Suddenly music started to play. Behind Sapphira an antire band of of creature appeared. They seemed to be 3-d shadows and had no kind of details to any pert of their form.

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:51 pm
"Um... uh... do what...?" Sapphira stared at him blankly, her body drooping a bit. "I'm afraid I don't understand... I'm... sorry..."

( *Points out Fen's naive-ness. >3>* No one ever asked her to dance before. )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:40 pm
He looked at her curiously for a moment, then chuckled a bit. "You have never danced before? Very well then..." Suddenly he moved towards he, taking her left hand with his right as he gently placed her right hand on her shoulder. After that he placed his left hand upon her hip. "This dance is called the waltz... it has been some time since I have done it, so if it seems awkward at fist I'm sorry." He smiled down to her, they were now very close together. "Follow my lead." He said as he began to dance with her, going slowly at first so that she might get the hang of it.

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:04 pm
"I've never heard of it before." Sapphira giggled, covering her mouth with the back of her hand; that is until Vice took her hand into his. She looked up at him as he moved closer and fixed her pose. "Uh... huh...?"

She stared up at him confused until suddenly he started to move. She squeaked softly, then looked down, trying to follow the steps. It was foreign to her though, having never danced in her life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:18 pm
The movements were simple and he kept it at a slow pace so that she would catch on faster. He continued to smile as he watched her attempt at dancing with him. "It takes awhile to get used to, but once you have the hang of it dancing is rather enjoyable..." After speaking her bent his head down and gently kissed the top of her head. "Especially when your doing it with someone who's company you... enjoy."

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:23 pm
"Just enjoy...?" Sapphira looked up at him with a silly grin. She leaned her head against his shoulder, looking down at the floor to watch his feet. She caught on quickly, her feet matching his every step soon.

She looked up at him once more with a soft smile before poking her tongue out at him. "Got it... I think."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:27 pm
He laughed a bit and gave her hand a squeeze. When she said she got it her smiled and nodded his head. "Think your ready for something a little more complicated, or do you like this dance well enough?"

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:30 pm
"I guess." She tilted her head, waiting for what he meant. This one dance was hard enough to understand. Now there was another!?

"How many dances are there?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:36 pm
"There are hundreds of different dances... not counting the ones people make up." He smiled to her, letting out a slight chuckle. "Don't worry, I was kidding about changing dances. One is enough for now." Suddenly he took a step back and twirled her, stoping her in the same position she had been in before after one quick rotation. He watched her to see the reaction he would get.

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:40 pm
Sapphira giggled as he spun her, stopping gracefully. She looked him in the eyes, smiling happily before moving closer to him. She leaned her head against his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him. "Mmh... I was hoping for another... I love to learn..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:48 pm
He smiled and gently nuzzled the top of her head. "Well then, you will just have to come back, won't you? I'll teach you a new dance every time... maybe I'll play something for you too." He laughed, the thought of playing an instrument again sounded most pleasing. He did not even remember the last time he played one.

Blind Light

Cooking Sherry

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:53 pm
"That sounds... wonderful..." Sapphira looked up at him with a kind smile before pushing closer, pressing her lips against his.  
~Destinations Outside The Red Dragon Syndicate Borders~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games