Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[BOSS ORP] We do not sow (WRAPUP P18) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-20)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:38 am
[ ISLAND HP: 404/500 ]

"N-not a problem" Jason responded to Clyde and Sherry. "J-just let me know if you guys need anything else"

For now he was thirsty himself, needing to rinse the salt water out of his mouth. Moving along the wall he found the spring Clyde had located, moving rocks around to get at the water.

HP: 39
Damage to cove: 4

Grifferie

phantompanther13

poke mattix rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 3 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:41 am
[ ISLAND HP: 397/500 ]

With his weapon's help, he shattered the smaller rocks, releasing more water then he first realized. He gulped down the precious liquid, clearing his throat and feeling much better for it.

HP: 39 ( + 2 x water ) = 49
Damage to cove: 7  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:49 am
"I will!" Sherry said to Jason happily. Yes. He was a good guy. Sherry was glad that she'd taken the time to talk with him after all that... other him stuff.

"Let me know if I can help you with anything, too!"

In the meantime she was still just chilling out by Mark. Priorities.

poke mattix
<333

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:12 am
Quietly observing the smile that Gretchen was directing at Dawson, Alicia found herself wondering if both hunters were good friends or dating each other. "Am glad to hear that. But what happened to your leg? Did you injure it during a mission?"

She pulled her arm back a little when she felt Gretchen straightening up, letting the other hunter have some of her personal space back while she remained by her side just in case her strength failed her after that near drowning incident. She wasn't sure if it was alright for her to talk about the prosthetic leg when the both of them were still strangers who didn't know each other's names quite yet. But then again on the other hand, it wasn't like she could pretend the prosthesis wasn't there when Gretchen talked about it on top of the fact that it was plain for all to see.

"I'm Alicia. Sun trainee. Are things always this exciting as a hunter?"

xBeejoux

xmedigel

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:12 am
"Maybe not.. ow.. ow.." Bix cringed at the pokes to the face before shielding his eyes to look up at the person manhandling him.

"Is there like.. shade somewhere?"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 am
"A mission?" IT actually took Gretchen a moment to realize what the trainee was asking her, and she'd laugh, shaking her head. "Oh, no. No, I lost my leg when I was 13. Car accident."

She didn't seem to mind the questions. Had never really been sensitive about it, not even when it had happened. She certainly didn't care now.

"Nice to meet you, Alicia." She'd offer a hand for a shake, even as she offered a strained smile. "And kind of? We just had a very long stretch of calm before this. Maybe whatever keeps sending us strife is making up for lost time.

baby_gwing

Beejoux

Wrathful Demigod

baby_gwing

Fanatical Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:57 am
"I see. Pleased to meet you too Gretchen." Seeing that Gretchen didn't seem to quite mind talking about her leg, Alicia allowed herself a smile as she checked the sand for any crabs that might be skittering about, making sure that it was going to be safe for both Gretchen and herself to sit on before gesturing for the Death hunter to sit with her. "Will it... you know, turn rusty with the seawater that went in?"

Glancing briefly at the shoreline towards where the both of them saw Dawson last, she chuckled. "Ah. Looks like I woke up just in time to be caught up in all this then. Were you there when everyone at the orientation session got sent to the Sahara desert?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:13 am
Gretel gave a quick glance at the new person, he seemed to have the same concern as she did. The mist trainee gave him a nod as greeting and returned her attention to Sherry. "Is he your boyfriend?" She wasn't the nosy type, but seeing how she looked at the man in coma and the affection she treated him, she couldn't help it.

Moreover, if they were lovers, she shall find another quiet place to stay. The huntress didn't do well with romantic stuff and she felt it'd be super awkward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At a time, Gretel wandered around and find another group of people at another place. That didn't seem like the one she was at but this one was occupied as well. She saw a tall muscular man there so she asked, "Is this place yours?" On one of her hands was a glowing stick that she awkwardly carried around with, as something to illuminate the dark environment.

Nio Love
Now you might get your stick

MoonKitsune
Hello Melvin

Grifferie
Gretel is like: sorry to interrupt the - lovely moment... *awkward awkward*

HP: 7  

Meegane

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:47 am
Sherry looked at Gretel with wide eyes, then at Mark, then back at Gretel. "Oh, no," she said, shaking her head, "He's not my boyfriend." She looked at Mark again. The red on her cheeks had nothing to do with the sun. Why was she so flustered? "He's just my friend."

She gave a smile to Gretel. "I'm Sherry and his name is Mark." She looked down at him again. "He should be okay. He's tough." She looked back to Gretel. "Did you make it through unhurt?"

Meegane
Gretel is too cute.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:48 am
kuropeco

"Here. rest here on the beach. I'd suggest taking off what clothes you can to let those dry. I can get you a coconut or some water if you want. The rest of people are in the cove too or wandering the beach. Whichever you prefer."

He set Merric down and knelt down beside him.

MoonKitsune

Romantic Exhibitionist

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:38 am
"Um," was October's very helpful answer. He reached out and grabbed a fistful of the man's shirt in an attempt at helping him up, which probably wasn't very helpful at all, considering he just sort of halfheartedly tugged. Anything more than that was effort.

"I think there's a cave...somewhere..."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:45 am
"I'd say drag me there but.. I think your arms are made of spaghetti.." Bix watched him tug on the shirt weakly.

The pale hunter finally rolled to push himself up and once standing looked a hot mess but clearly was one of the advanced hunters with all the shiny baubles on his person, no matter how abused.

"You have to be my crutch now though.." He threw a lean arm around October and wouldn't let him escape this.

kuropeco

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 am
"I like linguini better," said October, with somber nod. But fortunately, the other man was already getting up, which saved him the trouble of actually putting forth the effort to haul him up. It seemed impossibly difficult, so October was grateful.

And alarmed, when, as he stood up as well, he found an arm around his shoulders.

October wilted.

"Um. Why. Where are we...going..."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:00 am
"The cave or whatever.." Bix just started to walk in an aimless direction, wherever he thought rocks and shelter may be.

"Look at me, I'm a glorified ghost. I just die in sunlight... Which would make like a couple times today I died so.." Apparently getting away would not be an option.

"What's your name?" The pale man's brows lifted.

kuropeco

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:41 am
October was forced into walking alongside him, feeling more than a little distraught at this idea, especially because it also involved work. He dragged his feet through the sand and slid an awkward arm around the other's waist, if only so there would be less strain on himself that way.

"Are you actually a ghost?" October asked, and then said, "October. I'm October. Who're you?"

iloveyouDIE

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces