Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Play

Back to Guilds

Will you preserve life, or remake it? 

Tags: Supernatural, Academy, Role Play, Contests, Evil Organization 

Reply [✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing
Unofficial Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:29 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»Damon Avery

User Image
              Damon's eyes were really wide. Who knew Kat had it in her like that? This human didn't! What else didn't he know? His friends were probably very different people.

As he focused on 'King,' Damon realized he was being stared-down. He could care less; it wouldn't be until his aura shifted, bleeding out on the sidewalk and touching things around him that would change Damon's mind. "I doubt it. So, you were here earlier, then. That mean you the b*****d that killed those people?"

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            "Don't call me 'doc,'" she whispered, voice rough. She'd forgotten what she was to these girls; a coworker, a... Sometimes, humans could be the worst kind of monsters.

She shook herself out of it. Adora cleared her throat and acknowledged the clerk. She ordered her type of target and which gun type and model she preferred. Realizing Blaine and Crys were leaving her behind, she hurried over.

"Yes, yes, coming!"
            She smiled. "We gonna have a competition, ladies?!"

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:06 pm
[ooc: By the way, Johan and Emperor are two different peoples. Meaning, Emperor was not part of the scene in which Johan had a double.]

Emperor Rosewood: "The Esper"
Allegiance: Neutral
Mood: Amused

Johan Sebastien: “The Esper”
Mood: Irritated

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The two had landed on top off the academy's rooftop with their auras surrounding their entire bodies. Johan immediately shove Emperor onto the rooftop as he'd slowly turn into his secondary form in which his hair color turns black along with the aura surrounding him. The two would stare dead into each others eyes as both of their hands would be clinched tightly. Emperor picks himself up as his hands he'd place himself in an aggressive fighting stance.

"Cut it out Emperor, this isn't the time for games." Johan would ask of Emperor. However, the stubborn Emperor would stand before him in an aggressive fashion; his hands slowly rising in front of his face, resembling a boxer.

"Since when did you become all kind? This is not like you at all." Johan would ask in an insulting manner. Before Johan would respond, Emperor would immediately swing his right fist over to Johan; the white aura would give off a humming sensation as his fist would motion over to Johan's head. Johan would duck from the punch and grab Emperor's right hand before Emperor would have the chance to retract his hand back. The connection between Emperor's punch to Johan's hand would create a slight shock wave that would be noticeable within a short radius. Yanking Emperor's hand back to the side, Johan takes a side step away from Emperor. The two would stare down at each other; Emperor showing sings of aggression while Johan is trying to maintain his composure.

"I'm amazed that you were able to hold that punch. I should've added more power to blow your hand off." Johan would sarcastically tell Johan as he would spit over to his side. Emperor, extending his arm out would suddenly have a burst of white aura surrounding his right arm once more, "This time, you'll lose a hand."

Johan adjusts his stance as Emperor would ready himself for another attack. Emperor dashes over to Johan with his right arm cranked back, preparing for another swing over towards Johan. This time, the tribal marks along Johan arms would appear over both of his arms. Johan would block the attack by Emperor as it again, would cause another shock wave that can be noticed within their radius. The punch would knock Johan off balance for a moment; there being bruises shown over his arms. Now wasn't the time for Johan to continue to take the beating, he needed to end this with Emperor once and for all. With the clinching of his hands, Johan would begin to adjust his feet with his legs slightly opened widely. Falling over to his right knee, Johan would swing out his right leg in a sweeping motion. A blast of wind would be shot out from out of nowhere with hints of black aura shown from the strike. It was too late however, Emperor had managed to get away from teleporting out from the scene.

Johan stands by himself over on the rooftop. Moments after, Johan teleported out from the scene and out in the men's washroom.

Laeril Barastl

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:32 pm
[ ooc : @Kebenzis: I just wanted to say that Emperor and Johan are awesome;; xD but @Blythe Moonlight's Damon is still my favorite character of all time ;w; you guys rock. ]

Kebenzis
Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl

M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; Summoner
- - -
A L L I S O N - A L L E N D A L E ; Vampire

Marnie did not like Allison's tone of voice and suddenly, very suddenly, she realized exactly who she was and exactly where she stood under the vampire. It was a very dangerous realization.

"Uh, I think they need our help out there," the Summoner said as steadily as she could, feeling more and more uneasy with the growing disturbances she was sensing, "we should go out-"

"No," the pinkette interjected immediately, turning up her nose, "I'm not getting my nails dirty, I just did them!" She rolled her eyes before averting her gaze, deliberately leaving out her actual reason: because a human should not get in between a fight of that magical magnitude. The vampire couldn't say that out loud though, because 1) Marnie would get butthurt and 2) she was a vampire of pride. Plus, what if Marnie was the one she was looking for? "Besides, it's just about over, anyway." She forced a yawn to show how bored of everything she was, though her senses were still on alert.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

B L A I N E - H U N T E R ; Cyborg

"I can call you whatever I want to," Blaine muttered, shrugging as she redid one of her pigtails, "and whatever." A contest sounded like a lot of fun though, but no way was she actually going to say something like that. They may have gone on a mission together but that didn't really mean she had to get super involved in their antics. Keeping her eyes trained forward, Blaine began rolling up her sleeve. Usually she didn't have to because she had her clothes tailored to fit her new mechanized body, but it did snag sometimes and the cyborg was in no mood to go back to the people to have a new wardrobe ordered.

So, grunting in annoyance, she tried to get her pesky sleeve up to her elbow, watching Crystallyne and Doc from the corner of her eye. She was curious to see how good of a shot both of them were.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

K I N G ; Master Puppeteer

art by: Darth Thalaan
User Image

"No, that was my colleague," King said, happy that he had Damon's attention now, "I'm more of a "push you into committing suicide" kinda guy. Less work on me, all blame on you. Oh and society." He chuckled softly before getting extremely serious. "but anyway, we're more alike than you think." He spread his arms wide before breaking out into his cocky grin again, "you see them, I control them. Granted, I was better than you when I first started but you got talent."

King stopped speaking for a while to let Damon sink that in. Hopefully he was bright enough; explaining was really annoying and already he was getting tired. After he thought a sufficient amount of time passed (it was really only about half a minute, but really how long should it take the boy to make connections?), King opened his mouth to speak again.

"The reason I risked my a** is to see you, boy," he said, "I'm here to offer you the world."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:54 pm

After disappearing from plain sight, she wondered along the rooftop of the academy before jumping down to the courtyard area in front of the cafeteria to go and check up on what her friends were up to. Watching the new kid seem out of the ordinary, did not work well with Katrinis in a good way from what she could sense from him. Unsure of how to approach the situation, she followed his movement closely without being seen and saw him split into two different people. She could not believe her eyes, she rubbed her eyes and then quickly popped open the watch to send an alert to Amelia about the tension in the area between these two figures. Once the report was made, Katrinis went back to the cafeteria and plopped herself down next to Allison and Marnie, "Hi guys!" she exclaimed and waved at them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Crystallyne Jynx S:IV Member

Setting up her gear in front of the archery course before her she overheard the other two and the idea of "competition." She could not help but laugh loudly before taking a breath to relax and wipe the tear from her eye, "You are funny, competition is not worth the time unless you have prizes involved," she snickered towards Adora. Hunter laid down nearby beside Crystallyne up against a wall and under the counter for shooting.

She made sure her bow was properly cared for and the arrows carefully laid into her quiver. After taking the time to consider all her work, she turned to the others, "Besides, I can't take part in that, it's too dangerous for me to handle bow and arrows for shooting in a fast pace situation, you two have fun with that," she sighed and then got into position for shooting her arrow. Focused on the target ahead of her, she took a deep breath, gripping the bow and then relaxed to gracefully let the arrow go, immediately landing a bulls-eye.

Satisfied with the shot, she readied herself for another and concentrated again, after letting it go she was disappointed by the shot not hitting bulls-eye to split it. Instead, it was extremely close and only cut off part of the first arrow's edge.

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:57 pm

She seemed to have furrowed her brows and started rubbing at her temples feeling annoyed with Booker's reasoning and questioning. Concentrating back on him and his suggestions, she spoke, "Look, she really isn't all that bad. I'm sure you will be perfectly fine and handling her yourself. If it becomes to be something more traumatic than what I think, then you can come to me about it." She got up from her desk and started heading out of her office, only turning to Booker again and continued her statement, "Now, if we are through here I would like to go handle stuff in the library," she motioned him out the door so she could lock up the office behind them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

`•.¸¸.• Niel Hullen LSA Instructor, Leader of the Underground Agency

Arriving back to his classroom, he opened up the doors once more and stepped inside the room. Looking about the place, it seemed a little dusty so he decided to do some cleaning before the next batch of students would clutter it all again. Once he was finished with cleaning the simplistic of specs, he sat down at his desk and typed up a report from Katrinis dealing with Marnie and saved it for later on in the daytime to discuss to them.

✿*゚‘゚・✿. Amelia Bellanora LSA Instructor, Head of the Defensive Branch

Skipping around the halls after enjoying her simplistic meal of the finest she stores for herself, she hears a beeping from her communication device. Thinking very hard to what the sound meant, she immediately switched on her vampire powers, with much haste and agility, grabbed her armor, all suited up and desired weapons of choice; stuck at her sides. Checking over her attire and form, she immediately went to the destination in no seconds flat only to find nothing there, after taking a moment to turn on her senses, she was able to track down the disruptive auras and followed it through the academy.

Capturing the boy in sights finally, she grabbed him close and put the blade to his throat as a threat. Giggling loudly first before speaking, she cooed, "Why hello there... I don't think you know the rules here at this fine academy and, I have no problem with showing you around myself." With her vampire powers switched on, she was an entirely other person from this world. She still retained hints of her natural girly nature but this side of her was rarely ever seen outside of class. Taking a breath lightly she continued,"I suggest you keep your problems to yourself and seek out assistance for another time or else, see yourself good as gone by my blades." She smirked, keeping a firm grip for what would happen next and was ready for anything.

[ OOC: A whole new side of Amelia for you all. Hope you enjoy it! ]
Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Kebenzis

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:13 pm
Booker McManus
Educator/School Physician

Nothing Ventured,

" Ah ok, i understand, don"t worry about it..Please forgive my babbling if it has annoyed or offended you.... I'm still getting used to talking to people, it's been a long time since I've had any real interaction with a human being since my wife died.... If I havn't said it thank you for saving me." He said as he walked out the door and turned around to face her again. " I'll have my associate drop the books off for you in the library for inspection."

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:36 pm

User Image
              The human stared at this stranger. Damon just stared. It was all he could do. What he was inferring was not possible. He was only human, and seeing emotions was a very limited connection between Damon and others. Limited. He had held onto that word all through his childhood - "limited," the doctor had said. The only one that hadn't tried to institutionalize him. Damon snarled, showing his white teeth. "You're a manipulator," he replied, angry enough that his sight blurred a bit.

But it would explain why Damon was having a hard time reading him, despite the smirk on his face. The human shook his head. There was no reason someone like him would come for someone like Damon. He was too weak. Sure, he had muscles, but compared to Allison or even Kat, he was nothing. "I think you know how to get what you want... however you get it," he replied, eyes narrowed. "Does someone have a little-guy complex?"

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            Idea rejected, Adora sighed and moved off into a more cornered area. These targets were moving, which the scientist preferred. She cleared her throat and examined the firearm in her hand. The 45 caliber semi-automatic or single-shot pistol was much like the generic one she had back home, though it was one of many. On of her nicest pistols was the SIG Sauer Pro had been given to her by a Germanic 'manufacturer' in return for a favor. That had been when she was fifteen. Good times, she thought, moving into position.

Knees bent, she relaxed and tugged the trigger. Her arms correctly braced against the knockback, but she missed the target. Teeth clenching together, she focused only on the targets; six pops, all of which represented the gun's shots. Adora hit a button to pause the targets. They came up, closer to her, and she could see five out of the six shots embedded within the middle ring. The fifth was just low enough it wasn't a bullseye. The scientist sighed, out of practice, reloaded, and moved the targets back. Again! she thought, laughing.

[[ Ooc: Fixed!

EDIT:: Aww, Damon blushes and thanks you :3 ]]

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:30 pm
Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl

- - -

"Hi cutie."
"Hiya, Katrinis."

Both greeted the neko assassin at the same time, Marnie with a forced grin on her face and Allison with disinterest because she was too preoccupied with a split-end she just found on one of her pigtails. The Summoner couldn't understand how easily the vampire could take in all of this though; five hundred years must be something.

"How are things?" the brunette said, just to fill the silence with her voice, "and uh, sorry for telling Damon. Thought he could understand." She mumbled the last half, embarrassed that a girl like her, who already intimately knew death, could freak out so badly and let loose. She'd have to go apologize to Damon later too, and promise with every ounce of seriousness in her body that she'd never let it happen again, secret agent or not. "I told ya I wasn't cut out for the secret agent stuff in the beginning, yeah?"

"To be honest, it's not even that big of a deal?!" the vampire interjected, her voice rising an octave higher as she found even more split ends, "we got more important matters: first, my hair is unheaalthy?!! UGH, the stress is getting to me!"

There was a pause, and Marnie raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, what's the second thing?"

"Um, one thing at a time; oh my gosh, my hair!"

To be honest, it was quite a good save on Allison's part. She contemplated telling her little party of "friends" what she saw in a vision five minutes ago but decided against it because she wanted to, because she wasn't sure how they'd react, because something like "trust" was unknown to her in this building. She longed for people who knew her, even Eugene with his ridiculous mohawk, but she knew that she had to keep it bottled in tight. She was here on a job.

"So like, Katrinis, tell me all the latest gossip~~!"

"Gossip?! What happened to one thing at a time?!"

The Summoner was completely done with Allison's on-and-off personality, but she was grateful that the vamp was at least trying to normalize the situation. Her bad feeling still lingered in her stomach though.

Impressed, the cyborg raised her brow as she watched her new acquaintances (because no way was she gonna call them friends), take their shots, especially Doc because she was just a human and didn't have all the advantages that a cyborg had, or even a dark elf huntress. But she could save some of the admiration for later.

With her sleeve out of the way, Blaine's arm was finally exposed to the air, the surface of it gleaming unnaturally. It always hurt to see her arm like that, but one thought about her family wiped away any guilt and bitterness. She chose this. She had no lingering regrets.

A blink of her eyes reconfigured her arm's shape into the firearm she crafted in her basement a couple of nights ago. It was hers and hers alone and it needed a test drive. Allowing the moment of happiness to swallow her, Blaine grinned widely as she clicked the targets into motion, her artificial eye doing all the math for her.

Naturally, all of them got a bulls-eye.

But that was boring. With the small grin still on her face, Blaine reached up over her head and took off her eye patch, revealing under it a human eye. She rearranged it so that it covered up her artificial one, depriving her of her advantage. She wanted to see how she was by herself and she clicked the targets back into motion.

Ok, so her right eye wasn't as good as she'd hoped it be.

Four bullets made it onto the targets, and only two were perfect. Two had missed entirely and two grazed the outer ring. This did not make Blaine upset though, but rather the opposite: she was still imperfect. Some part of her was still human, and the relief was so overwhelming, she started to shake and laugh.

User Image

"Bingo," King quipped, "and you can be one too, if you wanted."

At this point, he shoved his hands into his pockets, "I'm going to ignore the last thing you said because I'm a nice guy tryna help ya out," he continued, rolling his eyes, "and being a 'manipulator' isn't half bad." He cocked his head to the side, as if he couldn't understand Damon's anger, "I have my reasons for wanting to teach you. Just think about it."

Here, the First stretched and yawned again, turning his back on Damon, "I gotta go now, but check the news in about fifteen minutes? You'll see that you're not weak at all. In fact, you're probably the strongest guy here at this dump."

And with that encouraging message, King blinked himself away, using his Soul Link to whisk his entire being back to the lounge.

Man, soul travelling takes soo much out of me, he grumbled in his head as he plopped back down onto the couch, I should have told him three hours because I need a nap..Holding the bridge of his nose between his fingers, King breathed deeply and tried to recover his strength. Where was a good lap when he needed one??

[ ooc :: omfg almost ******** up BUT I SAVED IT PHew ]

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:24 am

She started to rub her temples while her eyes closed; with Marnie and Allison talking at the same time, it was horrifying to keep up with such diverse personalities. Taking a moment to open up her eyes and stop when the talking ceased, she noticed her apparel and was startled by the fact she was still in her agency outfit. Quickly snapping her fingers to shift back to her uniform, she focused back on the others with an awkward laugh first, "Heh.. Well, I wouldn't worry about it too much Marnie. Everything usually sorts itself out when we take control of the situation." She shifted to a whisper before explaining more, "I did let Mr. Hullen know and one of two things can happen in these cases. We will usually explain everything and then make them choose to join us, or take a bullet to wipe it from memory since we don't want to traumatize everyone with the ideas and all. Just keep in mind, the more these things are applied, the less effective it becomes..." Bringing herself up from the whisper, her ears twitched as if something vanished and she felt some relief come over her, "I think it's better we go check on Damon, shall we?" she perked up to mention and then dashed off to find him again while calling out to the others, "Meet you there!"

After shooting multiple times, she finally landed the shoot she's been waiting for which was to split the bulls-eye in half. She could not feel anymore pleased with herself, taking a step back from the counter, she placed her things down and wondered over down the hall to watch the others. She was so impressed by their abilities and techniques, she was inspired to do this more often so she didn't seem so lonely anymore. Happiness, a small smile appeared on her face, it seemed like she would never be happy at all since the lost of her family. Feeling more positive about the situation, she decided to take the shooting to a whole other level.

Tapping the button to switch out the targets, a massive display of moving targets. Positioning herself for the best shot, she closed her eyes briefly to focus on the movements and patterns that each target took it's course about. She pulled more arrows to cover all the targets and pin-pointed each bulls-eye, taking another breath to relax her mind, she gently let go of the string from the bow and let the arrows fly. She heard the quick strike to all the centers of the targets and, was absolutely astounded that she finally pulled a volley off so beautifully. Her cheer disappeared though, since she knew she had to practice more and more for it to be effortlessly, but it was a good start.

Shifting to tap the button to set up a new alignment of targets, she set her equipment down and reached for her bag to find a water bottle. Pulling out the container she found the treats nearby for Hunter and threw one to him before putting it back inside. Hunter sat up and caught the treat before munching the contents down carefully and happily. Crystallyne was amused at her pet's attempt to try and eat the treat without it falling to the ground; patting his head for the good job. She took a drink of her container and seemed to have emptied the rest of it out. A little annoyed of water being gone when she could use more to keep her alert, she threw it back in her back and drawled a yawn as she got up. Picking up her stuff she called to the others, "I'm gonna head back to S:IV, you can stay here as long as you like though. I paid for you guys to play for the rest of the day if you wanted, I need to go sleep." Waving to the end of her statement, she checked her stuff was all accounted for and hopped on Hunter for disperse.

In a flash, she was gone from the shop and back at S:IV hanging around her dorm. She got off Hunter, dropped her stuff on the ground and kicked off her boots to lay down on her bed; tipping her hat down to cover her face from the light. Minutes later, she seemed to have fell asleep and Hunter was comfortable in his bed asleep as well.

Closing the door behind herself and Booker, she turned to face him again. "It's alright, I understand. I'm just a little frustrated with my work being so piled up right now. Thank you for the information though," she smiled and then wondered down the hall to find the library. Upon reaching the door, she greeted the students who were patiently awaiting her to open up the library and, allowed them in as she opened up the door. Walking inside after the students, she switched on the light and power and then went to cleaning and organizing the libraries contents for easy access to the books as well as computers.

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:51 am
Simon Petrikov

"I'm not your"

A man carrying three full boxes stacked upon one another was walking through the halls of the school, it was hard for him to see and bumped into people every now and then. " Excuse me.... Sorry..... Please forgive me," He said as he bumped into students before making his way to the library. " Excuse Me Miss, I'm looking for the Headmistress, I have the books ordered for a classroom."

"Ordinary Antiquarian"

Laeril Barastl

[ just a small interaction then he'll leave more lightly.]  

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:41 pm

User Image
              The human looked around. Did that jerk really just run off? Damon rubbed his temples, his anger slowly depleting now that King was gone. Fifteen minutes, he had said. Damon kicked a tiny rock. What did that mean, anyway? That he could be stronger than anyone here... Damon had never been power-hungry, but he did like the promise of having some. He had felt weak the moment he'd met Marnie.

This could change all that...

The teen shook his head, black locks brushing against his cheek, then ran his hands through his hair. He was frustrated with himself for a moment. He would never want power in exchange for hurting these people, his friends, his classmates. Sure, he'd only been here one day, but what asswipe trades his friends for power? Damon wouldn't. All his life he protected himself and others from bullies. King was just another, not matter what happened in fifteen minutes.

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            The scientist felt like she could shoot for hours, but eventually her arms felt much like jelly from all the kickback. Given that she'd fired at least eleven rounds, Adora felt mildly accomplished. The scientist loved feeling enveloped with this feeling, though. She had a mini-shooting range at home, where she used to live, back when she was Adora Hudraff.

Only after she'd returned three of the firearms and earplugs did she realize Crys had already left. It felt weird; looking for someone. "Well... bye Crys. See ya soon." Adora assured herself she hardly knew the girl, but they kind of got closer during the mission. At least, that's how Adora felt. Maybe she was wrong.

The scientist spotted Blaine. She was still shooting - no surprise there. It was surprising to see her eyepatch had moved, though. Oh well, off to the nearest bar! she inwardly cheered. She didn't really have a curfew, though she couldn't very well admit that...

Walking outside, she looked at the parking lot. Panicking a moment, she had forgotten her car wasn't in the area. She stared, eyes wide. She cursed a bit, sighed and called a taxi. While waiting, she walked back in the range to see if there were chairs or something. Adora could still faintly hear the firing of a gun in the distance, and she knew it was Blaine. Did she have limits, Adora wondered, much on a scientific level. Then she shook her head. She did not want to be a scientist right now!

[[ Ooc: Sorry, it's been near impossible to get anything done today! Grrr. ]]

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:09 pm
Johan Sebastien: “The Esper”
Mood: Extremely fatigued

Johan would stare at his reflection in the bathroom mirror as a black mist would come off his arms. He would appear to be out of breath as his left leg would slowly give out from the beating he had took from Emperor. Despite it not being the most technical of fights, the power that Emperor was far greater than what Johan can do towards him. Johan would slam his fist down over to the wall, expressing his frustration as he tried to maintain his balance. Gradually, the scars that were once noticeable from the beating would slowly diminish off from his body. Inhaling and exhaling deeply, the wounds from the fight would slowly disappear. His hair would turn back to his normal hair color and the tribal marks would slowly leave his body too.

"Why did he come back...?" Johan would ask aloud. Johan would slam his palm right over to the mirror as it the impact would echo across the bathroom. Sliding his hand off from the mirror, Johan leaves the bathroom to encounter an instructor who would give him a chilling vibe due to how bubbly she appeared to be. Johan looked to her (Ameila) with a confused expression to his face while feeling a sense of regret after realizing that he and Emperor had actually caused a unintentional commotion. Johan looked to her with a tiresome expression, showing that he is fatigued from what had happened.

"Maybe for another time, I need to go lay down." Without giving her any time to respond to his comment, Johan would leave her presence; finding an area where he can lay in solitude.

Laeril Barastl

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:02 am
Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl

- - -

Marnie broke out into a grin; Katrinis didn't pick her up this time! Not that that was bad; the Summoner loved being carried places but it was embarrassing. And she didn't want anyone at this academy to think she was useless.

That thought abruptly brought her back to Damon, and she swallowed nervously and got up to follow the neko assassin.

"I'll be there in a sec!" the vampire called from behind them, waving her hand dismissively, "I gotta like, wash my hair!"

"Okay!" the brunette called back, turning around quickly to wave Allison goodbye. Then, she trekked down the hallway Katrinis went into and found Damon just standing there, sullenly. She had the urge to hug him.

"Heya, Grumpy Buttface," she chirruped as playfully as possibly as she came up next to him, "why the long face?"

Completely oblivious to the world around her, Blaine spent another hour or two at the range, making notes of any deficiencies her firearm showed and trying out every single weapon she installed earlier that week, scribbling down all of her new information in a notepad. She loved this, even though she was all by herself. She didn't need people anyway, though. This was enough.

By the time she was done, it was already late and she had to get going back to her chamber lest she'd be "killed." Honestly, she knew that they could; the only other person who knew how she worked, who knew every single wire that existed in her abominable right hand, was Dr. Hudraff, and that was a very dangerous indeed. He could probably short-circuit her without even trying.

Grumbling, the cyborg fixed her eye patch and made her way back. Quietly, she opened the door to her abode, stopping in the doorway when her artificial eye flashed red. She glanced wearily to the side and breathed in tersely, reminding herself to be as nice as possible-

"Stay on your side," she snapped aloud, though that wasn't what she wanted to say in the first place. Mentally chastising herself, she walked into the room and plopped herself onto her bed, taking off her jacket and her boots.

[ ooc :: @Laeril - welcome Tyrone *w* time to get some of your boys some action ]

User Image

Has it been fifteen minutes yet? Probably. Plus, the news was always late so that meant that he had to start earlier.

Why is it so hard to be good? the first grumbled as he sat up and grabbed the DNA samples from his desk, probably left by Crystallyne. He smirked, and made a vague, mental note to send her a "love letter of thanks" later.

Immediately though, his smirk was dropped and King's face scrunched up in concentration as he set to work. He actually had no idea if he could manipulate large groups of people just because they were the same species (and without even seeing them more or less), but this was the perfect time to try it out.

And if it worked.. well.. Lunar Scarlet Academy would have a lot of trouble on their hands, wouldn't they?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:42 am

Halting to a stop in front of Damon, she almost lost her balance and toppled over him. Taking a sigh of relief, she was rather happy that did not have to happen as she looked up to see Marnie there now and did not see the need to repeat her in any way. She looked hopeful to Damon that nothing had happened while she was gone, she was sure he be alright when she decided to make her leave. Feeling disappointed with herself she looked off to the side and then questioned him, "So, what did he tell you?" she fiddled with her watch behind her back, out of nervous habit.

┣▇▇▇═─ Tyrone Alune "The Fallen" S:IV Scientist

Casually looking over a textbook to make sure his studies were the latest standards, he was abruptly interrupted by someone's commentary,"Stay on your side." He smacked the book close between his hand as he adjust his glasses to glance up at who was speaking to him. Looking the figure up and down he could easily tell it was a cyborg, female, and appeared to be his roommate. He seemed amused as a smirk played on his lips as he replied, "Well, hello to you too."

Stretching out on his bed as he place the book beside him, he then sat up on the side of the bed, still focused on this unique character. "I don't plan on being too formal here, but I'm a new scientist here, name is Tyrone. If you don't feel like you want to call me by my name, then Dr. Alune will do," he gestured to small talk; at the very least so he knows who is dealing with for the rest of the time here. Chuckling now as he still remembered her comment walking in, he still smiled cunningly as he said, "I'll stay on my side, as long as you keep to yours."

He pondered on the fact it did seem tempting with his roommate being the opposite gender, but he still did have half the mind to keep his hands to himself. He moved his thoughts onto other important things with his new job and place to stay, he was considering on all the equipment and furniture he will probably need for his office and got up to search for his laptop as he awaited some type of response if at all.

Tossing and turning in her sleep, the hat fell off at some point in all the constant motion. Something was greatly troubling her as she suddenly sat up in a panic with eyes wide open. She did not seem to be able to sleep this time, as she looked about the room and noticed she did not bother Hunter. Feeling around the bed for her hat, she picked up from where it fell off and set it on the nightstand beside her; then laid back down on the bed with her arm over her head. She clenched her hand in a fist as tears rolled down her face, she hated to be so weak in times like this, when she finally should have a piece of mind.

She rolled on her side, facing towards the wall, keeping quiet as possible as she continued to weep to herself. Thinking back on her dream, it was troublesome to keep these demonic powers of hers, they traumatized her in her sleep with the destruction she could really do. Taunting her that it was her that killed her family when she would have never wanted that, at this point she ceased her crying and went to the bathroom to try and clean up. Not like anyone cared what she was suffering with since they had their own problems.

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:43 am

She was just about finished with her cleaning tasks when she was appalled by being bumped into someone carrying boxes. Her glasses offset she was furious, "Just who do you think you are, sir! Have you no respect!" Carefully placing her cleaning supplies on the ground, she adjusted her glasses and looked over the person in front her, he appeared to be an older man than just a student. She was flushed in red by embarrassment and anger, she felt apologetic, "Oh! I'm so sorry! I thought you were a student," she took some of the boxes to help ease the load off of him. "I'm the headmistress and librarian here at this academy," she continued as she walked over to the desk to look over the books, "Please, come over here with the rest of that," she urged and motioned him forward.

`•.¸¸.• Niel Hullen LSA Instructor, Leader of the Underground Agency

After dealing with the report for another situation to discuss about for the agency, Niel looked further into the details of Damon Avery. Pondering if he was qualified for the type of work they do and considering the report he just saved. With much consideration, he seemed intrigued to allow him the options of becoming one of the agents or have his memory wiped of all contents so he does not have to suffer anymore. Going into his filed report, he added it in just for a reminder to give that option to him later on after school. Saving that bit of information and closing out of the files, he cleared his desk and made adjustments to his board for the next class as he awaited the expected bell to ring.

✿*゚‘゚・✿. Amelia Bellanora LSA Instructor, Head of the Defensive Branch

Disappointment struck her face, she was so looking forward to having more fun than just this lousy act she saw in this student. She watched him walk by her as if she was so not worth the time, she turned around and called to him, "I got my eyes on you!" Feeling furious with the results of the situation, her vampire powers wore off as she stomped her way out of the boys bathroom and back to her classroom to work out all her built up energy. She tore up so many dummies, it was ridiculous, her powers wasted on nothing as she cursed at the dummies with more fury until she was back to her normal girly, cheery self.

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Kebenzis

Eddward Hunter

[✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items