Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omniverse 73

Back to Guilds

The official comic book rpg guild! 

Tags: role, play, super, hero, comic 

Reply The City Streets
The Marvel Universe: Earth 73 OOC Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eric Coldfire
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:12 am
The Great Lord Ilpalazzo
Eric I do believe I have found some incredible examples of how your female Punisher could look: Click and Enjoy.

Good.... but too chesty and slutty. This is what I had in mind, nothing special, just a female version of Frank Castle.

My first idea was to have Kai pose as a highschool student to understand humans... but we skipped ahead. I gotta do some back reading to catch up on the Daken attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:30 pm
Oh I got it! Kai could be at Stark Tower when Deadpool shows up to steal the Stark tech.  

Eric Coldfire
Captain

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:33 pm
Yeah I gotta work on Deadpool's strike on the tower soon.

Daken will have to make another plan for chaos.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 pm
I should really join this thread sometime soon... Not sure who or what to play though... Maybe I'll re-watch dr strange and bring him in... And maybe some sort of OC.... not sure what yet tho.... I know exactly who to play.

For those who wish to know, I';ma apply for Fenrir, one of Loki's kids. And if anyone wants to do a Ragnarok storyline, I'm so down.

Just saw we have a Thor, and a Loki! Yays!  

Para_The_Hound

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am
Para_The_Hound
I should really join this thread sometime soon... Not sure who or what to play though... Maybe I'll re-watch dr strange and bring him in... And maybe some sort of OC.... not sure what yet tho.... I know exactly who to play.

For those who wish to know, I';ma apply for Fenrir, one of Loki's kids. And if anyone wants to do a Ragnarok storyline, I'm so down.

Just saw we have a Thor, and a Loki! Yays!

Loki: Hugs.

Well Loki is minus most his memories at the moment. He's been reincarnated at Lock, and Jane/Thor is stuck female thanks to Loki being a selfish brat before Deadpool shot and killed him. Strangly if Loki hadn't used most of his magic to make Thor a woman, he could of survived the bullet too. How weird is that.
But yay, the family grows!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:56 am
Yay for odd family trees :3  

Wanda Wilson_LadyDeadpool

Dangerous Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:03 am
He could apear as a large black dog/wolf with hellhound like powers lol.

In journey Loki adopts a hell hound and anmes it Thora I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:57 pm
Le profile has been sent in. ^^ I made him a shapeshifter, so he's totally epic looking.  

Para_The_Hound

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:44 pm
Asome. So how shall we plot Loki finding or meeting his child? Any plans?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:13 pm
well i figure i'll have fenrir walk into the city first... that'll draw attention. XD He'll sniff out thor i'd guess, and find loki in the process.... then have a hissy fit.  

Para_The_Hound

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:16 pm
Para_The_Hound
well i figure i'll have fenrir walk into the city first... that'll draw attention. XD He'll sniff out thor i'd guess, and find loki in the process.... then have a hissy fit.

Well Loki (Lock) won't remember him fully. Thor (Jane) might. But that could work. Loki will need a way to start getting his memories back so a little extra push will help.

Loki: "Temper tantrum, really child?" Pouts.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 pm
If you read the bio, you'll see that he was just freed and since Odin and Asgurd are in a weak state, he goes looking for Thor as a worthy opponent. Imagine his disappointment upon seeing the tiny female version.... And then to see his father in such a sad state.... He's going to have a fit! XD  

Para_The_Hound

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:48 pm
Para_The_Hound
If you read the bio, you'll see that he was just freed and since Odin and Asgurd are in a weak state, he goes looking for Thor as a worthy opponent. Imagine his disappointment upon seeing the tiny female version.... And then to see his father in such a sad state.... He's going to have a fit! XD

True he will have a fit. Especially since Lock/Loki will sacrafice himself for Jane.
Might be motivation for Fenrir to try and jog Loki;s memories and return him to his glory.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 pm
Jane could venture out into the evening and leave Loki alone with her hammer..
It would give Fenrir a chance to spot his pray  

Wanda Wilson_LadyDeadpool

Dangerous Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Para_The_Hound

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:56 pm
It's cool, I'm totally waiting for the new york heroes to spot him and be all, 'the hell?' I wanna show him off a little. They'll probably end up seeing him on the news.

BTW, Thor would have been there when Fenrir was sealed away. Loki wouldn't have. Actually, I don';t think Loki has seen him since he was sealed away, otherwise he would have freed his son.... Wow, 500 years of neglect... XD  
The City Streets

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff