Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:06 pm
User ImageUser ImageYuugao (Moon Flower)
Apparently a fair number of villagers moved to the plaza away from the entrance and the commotion from before Yuu riding on Asgao's back as it was a much faster way to get around would find a few Anbu and other shinobi hanging about trying to move people along It was so sudden, and despite all her calm attitude Yuu was genuinely unsure of what to do in this situation. No one in her clan wasn't a fighter and taking care of those whom were defenseless by themselves wasn't really in her list of expertise. Not like she had much to speak of giving her rank and age. Something in Yuugao felt awkward here, and she wanted to rush off to the battlefield where her "type" was better suited, but Asagao...despite being only a kangaroo he'd sensed things in Yuu. Parts of her she wasn't totally aware of and the kagaroo made her stay. “Alright, Asa but we'd better make good use of our selves here.” Sticking close to the chuunin and jounin whom were calming the crowd Yuugao would follow suit and direct the kids to stay calm as everything was getting sorted out. it seemed the worst of it was over but the Raikage was hospitalized in the exchange. Though the direct reason as to why wasn't made clear.

Chakra||285/285 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image
Divine Judgment From Afar User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:02 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 430/430
Koshi's chakra: 215/215
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: The Night

Taka had been navigating the streets very slowly, making sure she wasnt losing her tail. She could still smell him on the wind when it managed to blow in her direction. She knew someone was assigned to her. Possibly a second even. She was mainly memorizing faces and voices. A few shinobi were here and there but she needed to aquire some kind of useful intel despite her tail. She remained quiet and circled along the outside of the plaza, weaving in and out of the busy area. .

little mintchan

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:26 pm
Kyo was on Shi, running along the roof tops to keep a eye on her in the crowds, he had to keep both a distance and in range because he still didnt know what she smelled like yet, he had to pinpoint her smell to a area but so far he got a leaf smell, but that didnt help. "Not from sand, she dosent smell dusty nor carries a water bottle...kiri? No...she would smell like a moist tropical flower...not from Kumo I know..." He kept following her, hoping his bear piss smell(long story) didn't hurt his sneakiness towards her.
Holy Rinaku

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:14 am
After his training, Haihachi would find himself in the village plaza. A lot of people were gathered here after all that had happened, since there was a lot of places no longer habitable for the time being. It was a reminder to him on how much stronger he needed to become, seeing all the people put out of homes. He would need patience, knowing it wasn't going to happen over night. So walking around he would just move through the crowds, listening to all the conversations taking place. Most of them were talking about what happened, wanting to know who was responsible and why. It was a very good question, as he had no idea himself about what took place. So he figured now was a better time then any to figure out what was going on, continuing to move through the crowds. That was when he would come upon another ninja, who was helping direct some people. He figured if anyone was going to know anything it was going to be another ninja. So approaching her, he'd put a smile on his face trying to be polite as he approached Yuugao "Ah excuse me miss, do you know what happened? Why those guys attacked? I tried to help, but I was just late both times. Also what was the extent of the damage? Is there any threat of another attack? " All his questions spilled out at once, asking a lot more then he intended. Realizing he'd done so, he just gave a nervous laugh before apologizing. "Ah sorry, too many questions. "

Reaper Elyse

anime saves

Nerd

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:47 pm
User Image

Taka's sense of smell was on overdrive at the moment. She could definitely smell the shinobi behind her roughly 50 meters. Even stronger when the wind shifted direction. As long as he wasn't attacking though, he would be fine. Taka simply wasn't interested in the shinobi. However her ears did pick up a mix of questions that did interest her. Finally some usable intell. She kept her slow pace through the courtyard, keying her listening to the two talking shinobi.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:03 am
Yuu would turn to the sound of the voice aimed in her direction. Still quite a bit amiss with the concept of directing a crowd of civilians she still didn't quiet settle in just yet, but trying to being more accommodating to the situation Yuu had pretty much sourced the situation from other chuunin and jounin moving about looking over things. whistling out so that Asagao who was handing out supplies by Yuu's order would remain with in a certain viewable distance Yuu would wave the boy to follow behind her as she'd explain what she knew, “We were attacked by what seems to be rouge shinobi. I don't think it's clear why they attacked other than to draw attention since they ran off rather abruptly after Apollo came along and drove them off. Several genin like you or i was injured in the attack on the gate, which is pretty much wrecked right now, and the village over all is in high alert due to the possibility of this being something more deviously planned out or simply the first of waves to come. Those injured or in the hospital...well i thin the raikage is bed ridden along with some of the genin. not as seriously but it's a bit alarming. Right ow genin like use need to help move everyone to shelter and the plaza is built well enough to house a good number of people away from the residences. From what i know of these situation sweeping trough the homes for stragglers and possible threats while maintaining our defenses s what the higher ranked shinobi are up to. ” Yuu would hand the boy a few bottles of water and bowing her head. She'd introduce herself, “Yuugao Hanshou, Genin. If you can try handing out some supplies and calming everyone, but no matter what don't talk openly about the Raikage too much I told you because you're a shinobi like me but family members who aren't trained for combat are here and even though this is a ninja village there still might be a panic if things get to tense. The higher ups will let use know if there's more to do but for right now we'll just need to hang tight and help out how we can. Also...” whistling into the crowd Yuugao would suddenly have the quaking landing of her 6ft tall kangaroo partner appear beside her. “He's Asagao, my partner. if you can't find me find him and he'll bring you to me.” Looking around for whom ever else need help Yuugao would try and move forward with her given task.

User Image

Quote:
Motion Blur

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

anime saves

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:17 am
He would listen and nod his head intently when she explained to him what had happened. Apparently there were quite a bit of details he had missed out on, mainly the thing about the Raikage. He had just assumed when he went to get his headband that was who gave it to him, but to find out he or she was bedridden was quite the shocker. "Well you can count on me to keep this information to myself. I won't speak anymore of it after this okay? " Taking the bottles from her, he would return her introduction with a smile. "Haihachi, I'm a genin too. Nice to meet you. " He would go to shake her hand, but realized he had the bottles in his hand so stopped himself. She then would whistle for something, as he looked around expecting another helper to show up. When instead a kangaroo came bounding through the crowd, he had to say he was a bit surprised by it. He'd never seen one before, so it was quite the thing to see for the first time. Haihachi stared at it for a moment looking it up and down before he turned to Yuu. "Alright yeah, I'll look out for this guy if I can't find you. I'll be back. " He would then depart from her, going off to distribute all the water he had been given and trying to do his best to calm down people when it was needed.

Reaper Elyse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:06 pm
User Image

'The raikage is out of commission hm...Interesting. This poses a unique opportunity...rather risky though. Think I should find out a little more before I attempt anything...'Taka thought to herself as she negotiated her way through the grouping of people. She moved about the courtyard, busying herself with corralling children to the places they were supposed to go.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:40 pm
Kyo narrowed his eyes, this girl was just more suspicious when she stopped near some genin, then moved after it seemed they were done talking. "What is she doing?" He could always just capture and interrogate her but in the case she wasn't a enemy then it'd look badly on him and the village. He started to follow her once she moved again, Shi creeped behind him to make it more stealthy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 pm
User Image

After a while of ushering children to the other shinobi, moving them out of the area mostly, taka felt it was time to find her somewhere to "stay the night" and find some food. She moved out slowly, waving cheerily to the children."You behave now"She had a smile plastered on. It was false, but believable. She moved off towards the food area's she could smell on the wind.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:35 am
The day had wound down to nothing and the calm was returning to the village, but there was still an air of confusion given the abnormality of such a bold attack on kumogakure. Rouges..., the lingering sound of the word echoed in Yuugao's head as she'd watch Asagao below her in the plaza looking around at the people whom were thinning out since they were being let back into the more domestic area's now. The sight of that other genin who she bumped into and had helping out as well. Yuugao wasn't sure what to make of him, but he seemed like a decent person. in the mean time she'd have a little along time on her perch above all the commotion below. Yuu hadn't really thought about it before, but she'd needed to get to work and build her income if she wanted to develop her knives set. There was a clear connection between her and small edge weapons and she meant to focus on that before the chuunin exams. A little time to meditate on all of this was one way she could advance and clear her head. Asagao would be moving below to find and bring the other genin, Haihachi to her perch. practicing hand signs one by one Yuugao could feel her chakra moving from one portion of her body to the other. the most familiar sensation being the motion of chakra in her head. This point was crucial for her expertise and the different senses effected by her handsigns were crucial in crafting the illusion. There was a need to understand both the nature of the brain, and subtly guess at the opponents mental weakness. which part of the brain held heir most traumatizing secrets and pains.

Again at a cross roads with er own personal morals and the art of her forefathers yuugao would pause as she'd notice Asagao finding Haihachi and though her couldn't talk the beast would motion with his head to where Yuu could be found. Sitting on the ledge seen as nothing but a black dot the boy would have to find some way to get up there on his own. Yuu knew she didn't have much time before he'd reach her so persisting to try and focus on training her body to improve it's depth of chakra production she'd increase her speed with the hand signs not completing the jutsu with the launch seal. Rouges, at one point the Mugen could have been thought to be the same. Yet we'd never harm the village. Kumogakure despite being a mistake. isn't at fault for their ancestors war mongering ways. If the Hanshou clan is to be a part of this we're to conduct ourselves to our true path. The shinobi is silent, precise, diligent, and clever. We are born from shadows and perform the acts of espionage, assassination, and subterfuge to assist in the aims of greater men. We aren't the weapons of war, or an army ourselves. Her chakra level were rising as she'd go trough her creed in her mind. There was a purity to the ninja arts Yuugao wanted to strive for, but a hunger for power and corruption were evident in the culture. Yuu was thought the value of a shinobi's humility from an early age and to reach for power without a proper understanding of restraint was a dark path to follow. ninja's are barely ever their own person, and act as a agent to serve the needs of others, but that never meant she couldn't structure herself in a way that befitted her personality and morals. sighing heavily as the concentration and consistent movement of her chakra made Yuu feel slightly winded. There was so much she didn't know, and finding a squad, or rather creating one was something she'd yet to do. But there was the question of who would be her teacher. She couldn't think of anyone honestly and the thought of having some tyrannical, war mongering, egotistical, a** for a teacher frightened her in a way she wasn't quite sure how to describe. It was a pinching feeling in her heart that sank to her stomach and churned. Looking off to see if her company had arrived Yuu would come to stand feeling that her chakra level may have already grown.

User Image

Quote:
Motion Blur

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:55 pm
When he was all done passing out the water, the only thing left was to find Yuu and meet back up. It had been an enlightening experience for him, getting a chance to interact with those who were affected by this event in a different way then him. A lot of people had lost their homes, and were left with not much of anything. One big thing that was a reoccurring thought was most wanted to exact some sort of revenge. For him that was much easier then for them, so it was depressing in a way and also inspiring. It filled him with a feeling of wanting to help out even more, allowing these people to get the satisfaction of seeing those who did it be brought to justice. When he found the kangaroo it would nod in the direction in which he could find Yuu, showing him that she was perched up on a building barely a black dot for him to see. He just smiled at the kangaroo his appreciation before he would head off for her, beginning the climb to get to where she was. Jumping up and off of walls, he would bounce around climbing higher and higher. Eventually he would make it to her a little winded, but nothing he couldn't manage. "So I passed out all the water, your kangaroo showed me where you were. So.. what's up? "

Reaper Elyse

anime saves

Nerd

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:44 pm
Yuu would subside the flow of chakra she'd built up to practice manipulating back to a calm with in herself and with as sigh she'd turn her head slightly to set her eyes on Haihachi. “Well we're done here for today, but I don't think you and me are done with each other as it were...“She'd pause before continuing again o explain her meaning. This statement being easily miss interpreted she didn't want to lead to any strange ideas. “I want to form a squad with you. I've never really cared to make one before because generally speaking its never been an issue given that I have Asagao.”Looking towards her companion she'd smile as the kangaroo was actually capable of following Hachi. Walking over to him and extending her hand to him to show if he agreed to this or not Yuu would wait slightly anxious to hear his answer. this was a means to an end for her. To her there would be no greater partner for her than Asagao, but shinobi in this current era thrived on team work initially and then grew to lengths beyond them. She didn't know if anything else but a means to an end would come from this but she wouldn't resists it.

Chakra||305/305 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image

Quote:
Motion Blur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 am
They were all done with the task at hand, but Yuu would state how she was not done with Haihachi. That caught his attention, not sure what she was really talking about. But she would let him in on it, explaining that the two of them should form a squad. "Hmm. Yeah, I could do that. I mean I haven't had any other offers, and I'm not sure how it works exactly. But yeah, I'll do it with you. " Truth be told he had been getting a bit nervous he hadn't been in a squad yet, afraid he'd been looked over. But here was his chance now to join up with someone, so of course he wasn't going to let this opportunity slip through his grips. "Is it just us tw- No, three. " He smiled almost forgetting her Kangaroo, correcting himself as soon as he was about to make the mistake. It wasn't every day you saw an animal like that, so he gave himself a light thump on the head for forgetting letting out a laugh. "Sorry Asagao, forgot about you for a second. Won't happen again. " He wasn't sure how much the kangaroo could comprehended, but for whatever reason he felt compelled to apologize to it. " Anyways, where was I? Oh yeah! Is it just us, then obviously a squad leader? Who is the squad leader if you don't mind me asking? "

Reaper Elyse

anime saves

Nerd

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 am
Yuu would smile as Haihachi would agree to the partnership. Now with him and Asagao Yuu had something of a tam going but there also needed to be a teacher. The squad leader had to be a higher ranked shinobi and Yuu wasn't exactly sure herself who to make the squad leader. Though a only two names came to mind when she gave it some deep thought. though she'd never meet the two honestly.“Well when it omes to squad leaders I'm split between Daitomi Imatokai or Thanatos Hatake. Though I'm not sure of your relation to the latter I'm in preference to the former. There's a depth of skill to learn from Imatokai-san that i think will benefit use over all. Yet this being a team, though an incomplete one I'm open to suggestions. Yet we must approach her after we've made up our minds here. ” Yuugao would look around trying to see if she could sense where Dai might be at the time, but she wasn't sure if she or Asagao could really pin down the scent. “It's whatever. Well go to whom we settle on, kay.”

Chakra||305/305 ||| Rank|| Genin
User Image

Quote:
Motion Blur

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games