Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Etrua Region

Back to Guilds

This is a Pokémon RP guild with heavy influences from the game. 

Tags: Pokemon, Role Playing, Etrua, Region, Writing 

Reply Welcome to the Etrua Region
Old profile system, come find your character. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:12 am
Take Me To The Etrua Region!
Basic Application
Username: Artyom -Metro 2033-
Character Name: john cutter
Character Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I want to be: Trainer
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Poochyenna
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from?: Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? : cook
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter):  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:14 am
Basic Application
Username: Killer-wolf
Character Name: Sebsation and Red
Character Description: A Lucario, with shackles on his legs, arms, and one around his neck. After he escaped a pokemon lab he was being held in. His talking skills became fluant and his journey began to find a good trainer to walk along side in battle. Followed by a small Torchick with a hyper and good nature.
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?:Lucario and Torchick
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Normal
What Region are you originally from? :Hoen
Incased in a small glass chamber, in an unconssious state, a Lucario sits in captivity, while he was being tested on. A scientist and a Team Celestia member conversed infront of the containment block as the scientist said, "We have one final test for this one, then you can do what ever you want with it. " The Celestia member looked over with a smile and replied to the scientist, "Okay, but I would like to see this for myself. " As these words were spoken, the Lucario opened it's eyes slightly to see blurry figures outside of it's cage. He tried to get closer, but the shackles held him down. The place was horrid, and sicken him. He just wanted to be set free. The scientist then started to type on the consol, conected to the glass prison. "I will see how much he can take, by sending five pokemon into the cell to attack until he is passed out. " The scientist said this, making the Lucario's ears ears move. He was notg going to be a punching bag for any pokemon or human. His arms begin to move forward trying to break free of the hold the chains had on him. While he was struggling, Five Zubats fly in from above. "Poison sting." The scientist say through a mic by the consol. The Zubats then begin to shoot small poison needles from their mouths. Lucario looks up and gasp for the second he was in fear. The needles then stopped infront of Lucario's nose, surrounded by blue light. Lucario's mouth openned as the word came out., "Confusion." The stings shot back at the Zubats, as they fell down to the ground. The Celestia member looked at the display and ran out of the door to his right. The scientist looked around to see he was alone. "You can't escape, Lucario." He said with the ut most confidence. Lucario's chains glew blue, as did his eyes as he said, "Me, Sebastion." Breaking the chains from him, leaving nothing but the shackles around his neck, arms ,and legs. He knelt in an attempt to rest for a few moments. But as he did the scientist pressed a button, sounding an alarm. Sebastion looked up from his panting and saw the red lights everywhere. Sebastion final remebered a way out, and jumped up through the place the Zubats came in. Lucario lands beside the scientist as th scientist shrieked in fear. Sebastion then kicks the scientist into a wall, knocking him out. He casually strolls through doors of the labs, the sound and lights didn't bother him. But while he walked through the seventh door, an orange moving ball caught his eye under a fallen piece of rock. Sebastion picks it up out of curiosity and saw it was a small Torchick. Probably just hatched from it's egg. Sebastion put it in his palm and walked out of the final door, to a world he never got to witness before.  

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:41 am
Lone wolf4530
Basic Application
Username:
Lone Wolf4530
Character Name:
Vayne Aurelius
Character Description:
User Image
Speaks in very few words, unless it's necessary.
I want to be:
Trainer
If trainer, what starter?:
Cyndaquil
What Region are you originally from?:
Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? :
As long it doesn't interfere with his traveling too much.
Give an RP Sample:
"What to do..." This was the way Vayne always start of a Day. It had been nearly a month after he started his journey after he left Kanto. He called out to his Partner,"Cyndaquil! Pack up!" The Fire-mouse pokemon groggily woke up and gave a Yawn. The Two then began to roll up everything and place it in the backpack they carry around. The organized where the Small tent, various foods, sleeping bag, and his Cyndaquil Pokeball. it was just dawn, it was consider early to most but Vayne decided it's best to avoid trouble when it was early. The boy then picked up the small, compact luggage and began to walk, while Cyndaquil had climbed on his partner's head and dozed off there. Vayne didn't mind, it was daily routine for him except for the location.The forest was a beautiful place to be, Trees grew to heights that seem endless, Pokemon of all size and type seem to be playing worry free of anything around them.
That was before he heard a cry from what sounded human.It no more than a few minutes to locate a small boy and girl crying in front of a man with a strange uniform. he was laughing at them and started to walk away. What they call themselves? Team Celestial? it didn't matter to him He walked up to the two kids and squat down,"What happened?" he asked. The girl stepped forward, she was wearing a orange blouse and was the one that was crying the most. After she sniffle,"That man took my Budew." she said, trying not to cry more. She was about to say more but Vayne had already took off after the man.
Cyndaquil was struggling to stay on his trainer's head. it took seconds to see the man laughing at himself."Hey you! Give the girl back her pokemon!" he shouted at him. The grunt only smirked,"What you expect me just to give it to you?" The grunt laughed and took out both pokeballs. "I'll make a deal with you kid,Beat me and I'll give you both my pokemon. I win you give me the Cyndaquil." He challenged him and sent out both pokemon, a Budew and A Stunky. "Deal..." He smirked as Cydaquil hopped off his head and prepared to fight. The small fire-type didn't wait for an order just used Flame charge and instantly knocked out the Budew. "You forgot to heal an injured pokemon..." Vayne informed him and turned his attention to the Stunky."Quick Attack. Then Flame Wheel." The Cyndaquil took off at high speeds and smashed into the grunt's pokemon, as soon as the fire type hit, It became surrounded by flames and burned the Stunky. The attack didn't finish him but The burns did. the battle ended quickly. the few mistakes the grunt made were become it was a first evolution form, he considered it weak why the fact is it's level 29. Second was using an injured pokemon, third being that He was too stupid to know how to fight experienced trainers.
5 minutes later, Vayne returned to the spot where the two children were. He handed the girl her Budew which she nicknamed Rosey. Vayne smiled at the boy and handed him the Stunky."Use these two pokemon to help fight other bad people, Train hard and you'll both be wonderful trainers." He smiled at them as they thanked him and went off to their home. They headed in the opposite direction as him. 'That was annoying....' He thought to himself and signaled his partner to follow him. He was going to bring down the Boss, just to end these problems, whoever he was...

Cool can't wait to see him in action ^^ question though, this character is very similar to your other one, neither of them speak much, is it supossed to be this way? Just curious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:45 am
Danali_Black
Lone wolf4530
Basic Application
Username:
Lone Wolf4530
Character Name:
Vayne Aurelius
Character Description:
User Image
Speaks in very few words, unless it's necessary.
I want to be:
Trainer
If trainer, what starter?:
Cyndaquil
What Region are you originally from?:
Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? :
As long it doesn't interfere with his traveling too much.
Give an RP Sample:
"What to do..." This was the way Vayne always start of a Day. It had been nearly a month after he started his journey after he left Kanto. He called out to his Partner,"Cyndaquil! Pack up!" The Fire-mouse pokemon groggily woke up and gave a Yawn. The Two then began to roll up everything and place it in the backpack they carry around. The organized where the Small tent, various foods, sleeping bag, and his Cyndaquil Pokeball. it was just dawn, it was consider early to most but Vayne decided it's best to avoid trouble when it was early. The boy then picked up the small, compact luggage and began to walk, while Cyndaquil had climbed on his partner's head and dozed off there. Vayne didn't mind, it was daily routine for him except for the location.The forest was a beautiful place to be, Trees grew to heights that seem endless, Pokemon of all size and type seem to be playing worry free of anything around them.
That was before he heard a cry from what sounded human.It no more than a few minutes to locate a small boy and girl crying in front of a man with a strange uniform. he was laughing at them and started to walk away. What they call themselves? Team Celestial? it didn't matter to him He walked up to the two kids and squat down,"What happened?" he asked. The girl stepped forward, she was wearing a orange blouse and was the one that was crying the most. After she sniffle,"That man took my Budew." she said, trying not to cry more. She was about to say more but Vayne had already took off after the man.
Cyndaquil was struggling to stay on his trainer's head. it took seconds to see the man laughing at himself."Hey you! Give the girl back her pokemon!" he shouted at him. The grunt only smirked,"What you expect me just to give it to you?" The grunt laughed and took out both pokeballs. "I'll make a deal with you kid,Beat me and I'll give you both my pokemon. I win you give me the Cyndaquil." He challenged him and sent out both pokemon, a Budew and A Stunky. "Deal..." He smirked as Cydaquil hopped off his head and prepared to fight. The small fire-type didn't wait for an order just used Flame charge and instantly knocked out the Budew. "You forgot to heal an injured pokemon..." Vayne informed him and turned his attention to the Stunky."Quick Attack. Then Flame Wheel." The Cyndaquil took off at high speeds and smashed into the grunt's pokemon, as soon as the fire type hit, It became surrounded by flames and burned the Stunky. The attack didn't finish him but The burns did. the battle ended quickly. the few mistakes the grunt made were become it was a first evolution form, he considered it weak why the fact is it's level 29. Second was using an injured pokemon, third being that He was too stupid to know how to fight experienced trainers.
5 minutes later, Vayne returned to the spot where the two children were. He handed the girl her Budew which she nicknamed Rosey. Vayne smiled at the boy and handed him the Stunky."Use these two pokemon to help fight other bad people, Train hard and you'll both be wonderful trainers." He smiled at them as they thanked him and went off to their home. They headed in the opposite direction as him. 'That was annoying....' He thought to himself and signaled his partner to follow him. He was going to bring down the Boss, just to end these problems, whoever he was...

Cool can't wait to see him in action ^^ question though, this character is very similar to your other one, neither of them speak much, is it supossed to be this way? Just curious

Actually, this is a recreation of the other character. its the same person :3  

Lone wolf4530

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:48 am
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Minus all the unneeded spamming, let's return this to a application thread....

User Image

Celestia Boss Application
Username: Avikna LuAnk Hoseka
Which Boss are you applying for?: Taurus
What drew you to Team Celestia?: Personally, I love being evil. Simple as that. >:3. Character wise, she was kidnapped, because of her father's fame and money. It was after her own personal attack on another member, and her realization that her father wasn't going to pay the ransom that she joined to spite him.
What is your Dreams/Goals?:
- Well, to spite her father, and ruin the family name.
- Power, she's tired of being pushed around like some meek bimbo!
What are your Pokemon?:
Zeeva the Female Zoroark - Lv.33
Ret the Shiny Male Charizard - Lv.35
Avarian the Male Pidgeot - Lv.33
Etoile the Female Froslass - Lv.33
Mave the Female Spiritomb - Lv. 36
Noir the Female Milotic - Lv.4o

What Region are you originally from?: Unova
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Well, yes.. Are there any kind of Shop-like positions she can work at? Like, the backroom can be a personal shop for Team Celestia Members?
Give an RP Sample:
Yes, yes... A roleplay sample is in need. Here you are.

I love your team! Kind of reminds me of Cynthia. And the pic very... sexy XD sure, we can make a black market in Deres so Team Celestia can sell their stolen goods. Not a bad idea

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:53 am
gabriel sama
VincentValintine LimitBrk
gabriel sama
Exactly. Problem solved. Doesn't even need to be Rock Throw. What's that rock attack that drops flying Pokemon for extra damage?
Smack Down and the lowest level that a pokemon learns it is Dweeble at level 17.

Isn't it a TM too?

Personally Miss_D and I agree with your team, We dont see a reason you should have to change anything. As far as TM's we plan on doing something with them but Im not sure what yet

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:55 am
Lone wolf4530

Ahh I see that now. So you added a picy this time? Either way, I like it ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:56 am
Danali_Black
Avikna-LuAnk-Hoseka
Minus all the unneeded spamming, let's return this to a application thread....

User Image

Celestia Boss Application
Username: Avikna LuAnk Hoseka
Which Boss are you applying for?: Taurus
What drew you to Team Celestia?: Personally, I love being evil. Simple as that. >:3. Character wise, she was kidnapped, because of her father's fame and money. It was after her own personal attack on another member, and her realization that her father wasn't going to pay the ransom that she joined to spite him.
What is your Dreams/Goals?:
- Well, to spite her father, and ruin the family name.
- Power, she's tired of being pushed around like some meek bimbo!
What are your Pokemon?:
Zeeva the Female Zoroark - Lv.33
Ret the Shiny Male Charizard - Lv.35
Avarian the Male Pidgeot - Lv.33
Etoile the Female Froslass - Lv.33
Mave the Female Spiritomb - Lv. 36
Noir the Female Milotic - Lv.4o

What Region are you originally from?: Unova
Do you want a job in Etrua?: Well, yes.. Are there any kind of Shop-like positions she can work at? Like, the backroom can be a personal shop for Team Celestia Members?
Give an RP Sample:
Yes, yes... A roleplay sample is in need. Here you are.

I love your team! Kind of reminds me of Cynthia. And the pic very... sexy XD sure, we can make a black market in Deres so Team Celestia can sell their stolen goods. Not a bad idea

I'd be much obliged. :3 Aw, I've always wanted to play a sexy/sleezy female-type.... Usually that's left for the guy's, minus the sexy part.... Eww, just eww!

IndecisiveWolk

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 am
Kaze Espada
Basic Application
Username: Kaze Espada
Character Name: Ancilla
Character Description: User Image
If trainer, what starter? : Houndour
What Region are you originally from? : Deres, Entrua
Do you want a job in Etrua? : Gothic Fashion Designer of course.
Give an RP Sample: Use my previous one.

Basic Application
Username: Kaze Epsada
Character Name: King Claydol
Character Description: A grey Claydol with yellow eyes, that loves to sleep beneath the Gabron ruins. Baltoy follow me when I move. I'm also over leveled for the area.
I want to be: Pokemon
If Pokemon, which one?: Claydol
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?: Shiny
What Region are you originally from?: Gabron Ruins
Give an RP Sample(optional, unless choosing a secondary starter): Use my previous one.

Awesome. Quick question, is this a girl or a gay guy? XD also you should start off with Gothita but thats up to you just a suggestion
Can the Claydol only be caught in the Ruins or just any where you happen to be at the time?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:01 am
Danali_Black
Lone wolf4530

Is my Lucario good to go ? ^w^  

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:03 am
Belzayne
Gym Leader Application
Username: Belzayne
Character Name: Nephie
Character Description: User Image Nephie looks like this minus the Jolteon
To which Gym are you applying?: Mosnia Valley
What are your Pokemon? (Include levels): Scyther level 35
Serperior level 36
Beedrill level 33
Tropius level 32
Will you create your own badge or have us make it?:
What Region are you originally from? (Etrua, Kanto, sinnoh, etc..): Hoenn
Do you want another job in Etrua?: Nope
Give an RP Sample: Nephie smiled as a new trainer had come into her gym, and getting past the puzzle to get all the way to her. The trainer was persistent on getting all the badges so that way this person could challenge the elite four. She gave him a smile, and told him to bring it on.

He sent out an Arcanine, and she had to admit she would have a problem here. She wasn't about to give up as she called out her Tropius first. The trainer started out by having his Arcanine use Ember, and to counter she called for her Tropius to use Whirlwind, sending his Arcanine back into its Pokeball and bringing forth his Servine. She smiled, then called for Tropius to use Gust, sending the Servine flying over to the wall. The trainer wasn't about give up as he called for his Servine to use Leaf Tornado. She thought the trainer was crazy, so she called for Tropius to rise into the air. She didn't expect the Servine to jump up and follow Tropius however, and with a quick strike she could tell this guy had it all.

Calling her Tropius back to its Pokeball, she smiled at the trainer. She then brought out her Scyther. Since this match had been called a two Pokemon match, she would use all her power. She called for Scyther to use X-Scissor, and the Servine had just come down so it got struck and hit the wall, fainting from the strike. He returned his Servine and called back his Arcanine, who used Flame Wheel shortly after. Her Scyther jumped into the air, and got in using Wing Attack. The Arcanine spun around and shot out an Ember, sending her Scyther flying. She had the type disadvantage and knew this was not her match.

Yay Im so glad someone applied for this!! The final gym has been filled. Roleplays will be fun now

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:10 am
Artyom -Metro 2033-
Basic Application
Username: Artyom -Metro 2033-
Character Name: john cutter
Character Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If trainer, what starter? (refer to starter list): Poochyenna
If Pokemon, which one?:
If Pokemon, shiny or normal?:
What Region are you originally from?: Kanto
Do you want a job in Etrua? : cook

There is a cafe in Blyse city if youd like to be the cook there?

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:13 am
killer-wolf-kun
Danali_Black
Lone wolf4530

Is my Lucario good to go ? ^w^

I was getting to it XD so many apps and so many people to talk to its hard. Yes, I like the Lucario and the way you made team Celstia so horrible. I do have a question though, if someone was to capture the Lucario what would happen to the Torchick? Would they get it too or would it return to the wild and await capture from someone else?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:17 am
Tau_2

Awesome app you portray Deoxys very well. Could you explain all the color changes though?

Danali_Black
Vice Captain

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am
Red comes with the package.
XD  
Welcome to the Etrua Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games