• Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:00 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

OoC: *highfives Joey* Hello~!
Hm I should make a split personality two~~

Nick went brain-dead for a moment, half expecting Johnny to cut his cheek like last time their skin touched. But, once he finally got the point of what Johnny was intending he decided he would have to force himself to stop this. Though pushing Nny probably wasn’t the best choice, it was the first thing his brain could think of.

(Its alright because Nicky’s smell like apples and strawberries -his fav food- xD)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:03 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny barely budged. He chuckles, moving his hands closer to Nicks neck, smirking. It almost looked like he was going to choke the boy, but he just but his hands on both sides of the boys neck with a wide smile.

OOC: >D XP Meh, Nicky can be scared/Trust/NotTrust Johnny~! >D Oh yeah. Now continues~

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He sort of guessed that his attempt at pushing the bigger male was going to end in a fail, though, it didn’t stop him from continuing to try and push his chest away. “N-nny..” Teddy whined quietly. Hm, whining. That was something he had never done before. He was mostly all for screaming then running. Complaining though. Yup, he had never done that.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnnys eyes harden, " Heheh, no use~ " His fingers, no longer blocked by his sleeve, trace circles on his neck, as Mr.Eff gives him so many thoughts. So many thoughts he had avoided most of his life because he found it revolting...

OOC:

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:24 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Giving up, was another one of Nicky’s attributes. Though, this had only been applied this bullies, right now Johnny’s hand placement qualified him for the category right now. Now all that he was left with was whining and waiting for a point to run away.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:27 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny, god damnit Mr.Eff, does something MOST UNEXPECTED! He leans down and kisses Nickolas. (>D b***h YEA!!! >D)

OOC: D Johnny diserves love MORE!! >D So what if one of his fan fictions he scooped out his lovers beating heart cause he ate the spaggeti!? >.<

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:40 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nicky noticed Johnny’s lips shove onto his making him pause for a moment before in a swift movement he did something so un-Nickolas like.. He brought his knee straight up. Hoping his could hit something, but hoping more that Johnny wouldn’t be pissed later about it.

(Lol, Johnny needs some love two~ Although Nick would never switch to him, I'm still rooting for our little murderer!)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:07 am

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny, not expecting that at all, lets go of Nickolas and grabs his gut, yeah, he was pretty lanky and was leaning pretty far over, so the knee ended in his gut. He coughs a few times before groaning, his head hurt.

OOC: Johnny: *Shoves off* Hehehe~

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:40 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

S-S-sorry!” Nicky felt bad for what he did but he had to take this moment to slip away, though not exactly getting far. He ended up tripping over his own feet after two steps away from the couch.

(Lol~! I wuvs Johnny two!)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny, just like the time he attacked Devi and she smashed his head into a mirror, snapped outta it. " what? " (I question that too! )

OOC:
Joey: I'm to tired to do deesss~ >D He will now snap outta eet!

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nickolas blinked a few times, trying to understand what he had mumbled out to him, “Y-you.. uh kissed me Nny..” he decided that Johnny must have just been fooling around or something and was messing with him by ‘pretending to forget’.

(daw~ I was kind of hoping for bad memories~ xD)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:12 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny blinks, before turning his head sharply to Nick. He curses under his breath, before standing tall and crossing his arms, " I didn't hurt you did I? " He mumbles, still hereing many boo's from Mr.Eff in the back of his head, but he was back in control.

OOC:
Joey: D Nick is not Demoises YET! >D He shall be Johnnies here! HERE! >C Or I will die.

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:18 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick shook his head slowly, sitting up slightly so he could look at his scraped knee. It wasn’t hurt bad enough to cut it open but just good enough to leave a small pink bruise. This was mainly nicks fault, so he didn’t blame this one on Nny. If only Nicky was better at his footwork, then he might have Gotten away without getting hurt like that.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:22 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny nods slowly, before smiling, turning and starting to walk towards the kitchen. He needed to wash his face, he was frowning inwardly, but always smiled on the outside.

OOC:

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:27 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He didn’t stick around long on the floor, no, he didn’t really want to look at Nny right now. That and he didn’t want to look at that wired Television. Nickolas desperately needed a nap now.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas