Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:47 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO
JOUNIN ௰ ANBU ௰ ADVISOR ✖ BUKIJUSTU ௰ BLOODLINE

xxCHAKRA: 410/430
xxxxSTAMINA: 345
xxxxxxTECHNIQUE: Last Minute Rain ( D ranked )

Zain was amazed this kid could dodge his first blade but atleast both still hit, although it would be like a paper cut on the child's nose, his hand's shuriken was broken and a bigger papercut between his thumb and index finger. "Using the same trick won't work everytime..." He bent low again, springing up in to the air, barely missing the ice as he got high enough for another sword attack. "Careful, I'm a great swordsman!" He suddenly dropped one blade, moving his head back then forward to propell his body in a spin through the air, the back of his foot hitting the hilt of his sword to propell the blade very fast toward Lasuro, aiming to stab him in the arm unless...Zain tossed his other blade to catch that one, now instead of Lasuro being stabbed, he could be knocked out by the hilt of Zain's blade hitting his head, if he had enough time to react that it.

xx LOCATION: Academy
xxxxINTERACTION: Jumping, spinning, throwing, attacking
xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:18 pm
little mintchan

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: Genjutsu]Blood Line

"Failure is never an opinion, only those who work hard will achieve greatness”

"Your right, Zain I need to learn new jutsu's and I plan on doing that and hope that starts today." Watching the blow come from above Lasuro just accepted the pain that was ready to come, tilting his head " like you said you learn from your mistakes right". those was the last words Lasuro said before receiving the sharp pain from the hilt of Zains blade causing him to kneel on one knee while a medium sized bump grew on the upper back of his head. Lasuro thenLifted up his head to say with a smile "With some Ice this would heal just nice, Right?"

Chakra::295/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll
Jutsu's Used ::

(( obvious that your rpc it way faster, so no point of trying to be fake an dodge that ))

little mintchan

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:28 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxCHAKRA: 410/430
xxxxxxTP: 19/20

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE: Zama no Chiyu [State of Healing]

Zain landed near him, walking over to pick his blades up and smile big for the kid. "Yep and try to analyse your opponent before rushing in, you could tell on first sight I'm a good swordsman by my stance and speed, more so my build. You only know for now I can utilize wind but not my other element and I haven't even shown you my bloodline so how about I show you now?" He took a big breath, no handsigns, nothing of that sort except his chakra swirled around him before becomming calm and Zain set his hand on the back of Lasuro's head, the bump's swelling went down before Zain healed the slight cuts he obtaimed from the wind current, and his blades. Once done his chakra vanished and he stood up to walk over to his robe and put it on, after he slid his blades away. "Your the second person I used that on or even showed it too. Hey kid, want to become my student for awhile?" He looked a bit sad after telling the kid that, but it went away once he took a small bottle of sake out of his robe to drink.

xxxxINTERACTION: Healing, Talking, drinking, getting drunk~
xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 pm
User Image
Katio Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 425/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

Kaito would arrive at the academy and seclude himself from the on-going action. There was no need for Saionji or the two sparring ninja to see his training. He would go to a different room in the academy and begin his training.

Opening the fuuton ninjutsu scroll given to him by Timid, Kaito would set his sights for the Kaze Bunshin technique. A wind clone could come in handy for any fight since it used up a very small amount of chakra. Forming a single handseal, Kaito would combine his chakra and wind element. The air around him would slowly stir up before coming together and forming a perfect replica of him. With a smile, Kaito would dispel the clone and continue.

[1/1 Kaze Bunshin no Jutsu Complete]

Completing one bunshin technique, Kaito would close the fuuton scroll and pull out the Maruton ninjutsu scroll. He would look up the Kirigakure no Jutsu. This technique would allow him to envelop the battle field with a thick mist that would greatly cripple an opponent's vision. Thanks to his Byakugan, the technique wouldn't hinder him.

[1/3 Kirigakure no Jutsu]

Reading through what he had to do, Kaito would form the needed handseal and focus his chakra into the air, much like he did with the Kaze Bunshin. While the scroll did not mention the usage of the water element, the young shinobi would take the initiative and meld his chakra with his water element. Hopefully it would allow for an easier usage.

[2/3 Kirigakure no Jutsu]

Finally feeling ready to release his chakra, Kaito would release his elemental combination and cause the room he was in to immediately be enveloped by a thick, watery mist. Without the Byakugan he could only see a few feet in front of him, which meant his opponent would have no chance to see a stealthy enough attack coming. Kaito would dispel the technique and continue.

[3/3 Kirigakure no Jutsu Complete]

Kaito's next technique would be another bunshin technique known as the Crow Clone Technique. This technique sounded interesting to him because of the idea that clone could disperse into multiple clones and each retain a consciousness that was directly linked to the creator. His sensory skills would be augmented tremendously by this technique.

[1/4 Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu]

Reading over the instructions and seals for the techinque, Kaito would begin by focusing a larger amount of chakra than is used for a normal bunshin technique with the help of a handseal. He needed to make multiple entities and fuse them into one so that they could separate at will later when needed.

[2/4 Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu]

Forming the necessary seals, the clone would poof into existence and stare at his creator. The clone would smile at the original and wave hello at him. To the naked eye it just looked like a solid bunshin technique and nothing more, but Kaito knew the truth.

[3/4 Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu]

With a snap of the original's fingers, the clone would disperse into a flock of crows in a way where pieces of the clone would fly off bit by bit. The flock of crows would then circle the original shinobi before poofing out of existence. This technique would surely help with any reconnaissance or spy missions.

[4/4 Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu Complete]

Xymphonic

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 pm
little mintchan

User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

After Zain said what he said to Lasuro, Lasuro stood up looking Zane in the eye with a serious look upon his face. "Sure" Lasuro said as his face changed into a smile "Just to let you know, other then being the only of Hyouton bloodline in the village, I just want to say that I plan on being one of the strongest ninjas and the best genjutsu user in the village by any means, an I would love to be your student" Lasuro told Zain in his most serious voice with a face to match

Chakra::345/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 370 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Okay so this type of jutsu was going to be quite useful, especially in the exams. Healing was something that almost came natural to her, she found it very easy to preform. Best to skip the ones that can be used in war, for now, and instead focus on the ones that can heal only herself. She wouldn't be worried about anyone else during this fight. She drew a kunai and knicked her leg. Doing the signs and concentrating chakra on the hands, she started healing the wound. Finding it successful, she decided to move onto the next one.

How was this a Medical technique? All it seemed to be was concentrating chakra into a strike. Fair enough, first it was time to practice. She went about building up a high amount of chakra in her hand before she even thought about preforming the jutsu. When she felt like she had that down, she approached a near by training dummy. She then preformed the jutsu and struck the target. The dummy was completely destroyed!

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxCHAKRA: 430/430
xxxxxxTP: 20/20
xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

Zain smiled big and ruffled Lasuro's hair gently before holding out the bottle, it wasn't obvious it was filled with sake, it was just sake mixed with tea. "Here, your probably thirsty, so you still want a mission kid?" He fixed his poofy ponytail, to make it not so messy like before. "This kid might be promising as a student..." He smiled softly to himself, he still needed to train a lot to master bukijustu and his clan's justu.

xxxxINTERACTION: Talking, thinking
xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 pm
little mintchan

User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

"Sure I could use some". Lasuro grabbed the bottle and took a sip. After the sip Lasuro tasted the bitterness aside from the good taste. "I'm not sure, do you think I'm ready for a mission , is it with you ? or should I learn more jutsu first" Lasuro asked Zain who was now his Sensai.

((BukiJutsu??? I only have one slot just to let you know ))

little mintchan

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image
Katio Hyuuga

Genin ┇ Hyuuga Clan ┇ Medical ┇ Sensor ┇ Chakra: 425/425 ┇ Stamina: 105/105

Having worked on some normal ninjutsu, Kaito would take a break and practice some chakra control by learning some Eiseijutsu.

First up was Diagnostic. It was a simple one really that he could perform on himself. Gathering chakra in his hands, he would run his hands down his body and quickly determine that there were some sore spots in his legs that might cause him some muscle pain down the road. He had the perfect remedy for it.

[1/1 Shindan Complete]

Continuing to focus his chakra, Kaito would run his hands over the sore spots in his legs and apply some pressure and chakra to them to ease the pain and soreness. This was known as the Massage technique. Another simple, yet effective technique that could lengthen a battle for someone who has been firing on all cylinders already.

[1/1 Shinatsu Complete]

The next technique would be a tad painful since it would involve cutting his hand or wrist to practice the chakra coagulation of blood. Pulling a kunai out of his pouch, Kaito would cut his palm horizontally and let it bleed for a bit. Being a medic he was used to seeing blood all the time.

[1/2 Keksuki Gyouko]

Concentrating the chakra in his body to the cut on his palm, the blood would slowly begin to coagulate and soon prevent the bleeding to continue. This would be very useful against a bukijutsu heavy shinobi.

[2/2 Keksuki Gyouko Complete]

Having sealed the wound, Kaito's next step would be to cover it and prevent some kind of infection or for it to open up again. Leaving the room he was in, he would walk out to a garden area and pluck some leaves from the nearby tree. He had the intention of using the leaves to make some makeshift bandages.

[1/2 Gantai no Jutsu]

Laying the leaves out flat on the surface of the dojo and on top of one another, Kaito would weave his chakra into the leaves and merge the leaves together to make a makeshift bandage. He would then proceed to wrap them around his hand to cover up the wound.

[2/2 Gantai no Jutsu Complete]

Having treated his previous wound as much as he could without the use of any healing technique, Kaito thought it was the right time to learn the beginning level of Chiyute no Jutsu. This level of technique would allow him to heal superficial cuts and bruises. Nothing too complicated yet.

[1/3 Chiyute no Jutsu: Karui]

Kaito would remove his makeshift bandage on his palm and let it fall to the ground revealing the now scabbed over cut. Focusing chakra into his non-injured hand, he would place it over the injured area. Normally this would take a lot of concentration, but the young shinobi had a knack for medical ninjutsu so he didn't even break a sweat.

[2/3 Chiyute no Jutsu: Karui]

Finally his hand would begin glowing a faint green hue and the healing chakra would begin to heal the self-inflicted wound. It would take a few minutes, but the cut would close up nicely and leave no scar.

[3/3 Chiyute no Jutsu: Karui Complete]

Continuing with his "Healing Hands" training, Kaito would move on to the noted "B-Rank" level of the previous technique. This technique would allow the user to hear more serious wounds, such as internal bleeding and muscle damage. Kaito was definitely now going to inflict such wounds onto himself or another for the sake of learning the technique, so creating the level of chakra needed and sustaining it would have to do.

[1/5 Chiyute no Jutsu]

He would begin similarly to have he trained the first level of the technique. He would focus his body's chakra into his hands. While the beginner level technique took less concentration, this would take some time to recreate with little effort.

[2/5 Chiyute no Jutsu]

The feint green aura would once again manifest onto both of his hands. While this was a good start, the aura needed to grow larger and darker for the technique to be at maximum effectiveness. He would continue to pump more chakra into his hands. This would cause him to break a sweat because of how concentrated he was in keeping the chakra from releasing.

[3/5 Chiyute no Jutsu]

A few minutes would pass without much change, but finally the green hue would darken and the aura would grow much more powerful. This was a good sign. Kaito could feel that he had almost reached the correct amount of chakra. He just needed to push a little bit more and he'd have what he needed. This was definitely hard for someone without instruction on the technique, but Kaito was determined to make it work.

[4/5 Chiyute no Jutsu]

Finally the time had come! He could feel the technique reaching its pinnacle. With one final push, Kaito had learned the Chiyute no Jutsu! Excited as can be, the young shinobi released the chakra and fell back onto the wood floor exhausted. He would need a small break after that one. Chuckling quietly to himself, Kaito would close his eyes for a bit as he rested his body.

[5/5 Chiyute no Jutsu Complete]

Kaito would work next on the Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu. This technique would allow the user to disappear and reappear further away in an instant. It could be used as a defenseive or offensive technique. This version of it would heal small cuts or abrasions on the user after usage.

[1/2 Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu]

Forming a handseal, Kaito would flicker for a second before disappearing and reappearing twenty or so feet away from his original location. If he had been injured minor injuries would have been healed as well.

[2/2 Eiseijutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu Complete]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

[[ i'll teach you that one slot and help you with ninjustu or something ]]

Zain smiled, taking the bottle back and stuffing it back in his robe. He had to think of a good mission or remember the one he was going to give this kid earlier.
"By yourself of course, its a easy genin mission, I need you to patrol the village, we're still very new and a lot of people might not like us so make sure no spies or anyone suspicious is here alright? If you find someone who looks like a assassin not from this village than kill them." He wondered if this kid had the guts to kill another person.

xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm
As he laid on the ground resting from his training, Kaito would sense something familiar just out in the streets. Having trained in the Sensory Arts, he could detect types and levels of chakra. Right now he sense something very familiar, "Another Hyuuga... I must find him..." With that Kaito would quickly stand up and run out of the academy in search of the unknown Hyuuga.

[/Exit]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:23 am
little mintchan

User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

"So all I have to do is patrol each area an if i find an intruder I just kill him sounds easy, but first ill just learn more jutsu for a Little while before going onto my first mission". After saying what he had to say to Zain Sensai Lasuro walk a few feet away to work on some ninjutsu and bloodline jutsu. "Also when can I start working on my genjutsu?"

[[I also have one taijutsu slot]]

little mintchan

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:54 am
iBromantic
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 370 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Okay so this type of jutsu was going to be quite useful, especially in the exams. Healing was something that almost came natural to her, she found it very easy to preform. Best to skip the ones that can be used in war, for now, and instead focus on the ones that can heal only herself. She wouldn't be worried about anyone else during this fight. She drew a kunai and knicked her leg. Doing the signs and concentrating chakra on the hands, she started healing the wound. Finding it successful, she decided to move onto the next one.

How was this a Medical technique? All it seemed to be was concentrating chakra into a strike. Fair enough, first it was time to practice. She went about building up a high amount of chakra in her hand before she even thought about preforming the jutsu. When she felt like she had that down, she approached a near by training dummy. She then preformed the jutsu and struck the target. The dummy was completely destroyed!

It seemed the Suoh was taking a bit longer then usual to get here. Something must have held him up. Regardless, she created a clay clone and a small messenger bird and sent them both to the Otokage. Whatever his instructions are, she would see that they were delivered while the real Sai left for the exams
[/exit]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

Zain sat down on the lush grass before looking back to Lasuro, shrugging a bit. "You can start on your genjustu whenever you want, I can't teach you any genjustu but I can still help." He smiled at his student, glad to be teaching someone again after so long.

xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games