Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts Guild of Witchcraft and Wizadry

Back to Guilds

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where Gaia Online users come to learn magic. 

Tags: Harry, Potter, Hogwarts, Witches, Wizards 

Reply Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)
Astronomy with Professor xX_hang_me_higher_Xx <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chevalresque

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
- 2nd year

User Image"Didn't I already say it ?" he almost sighed at the same time. "I told you, just sit there and continue to rot." 'Twas getting foul. Nathaniel pondered his role in this play of pass the puck. Lylia was right. Didn't seem to be lots of worshippers of this high queen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 pm
(( XD Powned. ))  

strfallen

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image
Harmony Trumarie...

Harmony coughed, getting the Gryffindor's attention. "I like Antionette." She stared at the the girl for a couple of seconds, then gave Antionette a grin, she returned to her reading her book, her eyes scanning the pages avidly.

...Slytherin, 3rd Year

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
Antoinette Machiavelli
Slytherin ; Second Year

Antoinette turned to Trumaire and let out a dreamy, appeased and surprised sigh. Then she turned back to the idiots and let out a shrill "HA!" as she pointed at her fellow Slytherin.

"Suck on THAT," She shouted pompously. "JERKWADS!"

Bwazzam

Shaggy Loverboy

strfallen

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:55 pm
L ῑ ʆ У Ⓢc ⋀ ℝ ℓ ℇ t RaѵєȠɰѺoʠ

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Lily raised her eyebrows. "Wow. Are you okay? Cuz like, Antionette's a jerk-wad to everyone else."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 pm
(Sadly, the evils of global timezone have forced me to log off. (as well as the piercing gaze of harsh parentals)
User Image
- 2nd year

User Image"Please, you could at least boast with some manners." he didn't have the interest in this. Mangling words at each other was useless. They didn't mean anything, well that's what his great-dad always hammered in his head. With that, he hollowed on his desk. Paying less attention possible towards Antoinette. "Let her have a friend, it's the least she can do." he returned to his aloof attitude.  

Chevalresque

MademoiselleHarmonie

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
Harmony Trumarie...

Harmony's eyes went over to Lily, and she shrugged, putting her finger in her book as a marker, she turned to the Gryffindor and said "Depends, what is your defention of okay? Most say I am. A jerk...? Harmony chuckled, highly amused and stared at the the girl "Perhaps candid is more accurate?" Harmony turned to the Hufflepuff slightly annoyed, scanning him quickly, before going back to her book.

...Slytherin, 3rd Year

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Lily nodded slowly. A girl that like Antionette. She must have a disease. "I guess. But I mean Antionette?" She paused. "Really?"

User Image

strfallen

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Bwazzam

Shaggy Loverboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:07 pm
User Image
Antoinette Machiavelli
Slytherin ; Second Year

Antoinette laughed at what Harmony had just said. She laughed an affected, loud, and obnoxious laugh.
"Yes! Really!" She hissed through her teeth. "And she's not okay! She's totally awesome, is what she is!" She added, shouting. Harmony Trumaire truly was awesome, almost as awesome as Aludra. Almost.

Antoinette made a rude gesture towards the boy before turning to her Housemate to dreamily gaze at her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Lily sighed. "I guess I'm just in shock someone likes you." She said, shrugging.

User Image

strfallen

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

strfallen

6,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:47 pm
(((((((((((((((((((((( crying No ones on... )))))))))))))))))))))))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:49 pm
[ Dude, where time is it at your place?
It's kind of late in the U.S.A... ]

Bwazzam

Shaggy Loverboy

Ghaleonx5z

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:44 am
User Image

Ghaleon Elmerast, Ravenclaw, 2nd Year

Ghaleon having been in his own little world making notes about the stars he hadn't really herd the rest of the class up till this point, only catching the last few bits of the 'conversation', though it was enough to cause him to groan. 'Good grief! Does she have to be like this in every class? For that matter why does she have to be in so many of my classes?!' He raged in his own mind. Looking then at the Hufflepuff boy, feeling a bit sorry for the guy having to deal with Antoinette's crap already.

He then turned to look at Rose, giving her a curious look. Hoping Antoinette hadn't given her any more problems, normally he'd just ignore the Slytherin but if she had once again gone at Rose he wasn't going to just sit idly by.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 pm
(( 'Sup guys, I'm new. Hope you don't mind me joining the fray; Astronomy's on my class schedule. :3 ))

User Image
Eriena EmmGryffindor – 5th year

Eriena hurried into the Astronomy tower and slammed her bag onto a nearby table. She pulled out her telescope and star charts and had her ink and quill in hand, determined to catch up to this class (seeing as she's been late to all of her other classes). It was after a pause that she realized she had no idea what was going on.

She scanned the room, only to see that many of the students were arguing with each other.

Don't think I'll be getting any help from them, then, she thought wryly. Instead, she stared ahead at the professor and willed herself to pay attention.

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

Old Locked Threads (Viewing Only)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games