Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:33 am
((Kasumi isn't a werewolf))

"Werewolf it's none of your buisness what I do."She said still having a angry tone."let me take care of this filthy creature."Sai had said."Don't make me laugh."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 am
Tina had ran over too the girl by the wall."Are you ok?"She asked concerened."Well I'll help you up."Tina grabbed the girls arm and tried to pull her.  

Angelic_Gurl909

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:52 am
(my bad! misread the post! forget the wolf comment! sorry! ^^')
Sai laughed. "you disgusting demon! get out of my site before you regret staying here another second." Sai tightened her grip on her twin blades. this was the only school that would exept her because she had got in so many fights and put so many people in the hospital and her brother couldnt afford it anymore, so he sent her here as an anger mangament thing. people would always make fun of her different colored eyes and she would make sure they regret it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:21 pm
Seth watched the two. This new girl had told him to back up. Apparently she couldn't see what he was. "I have it under control...i'll handle her. But your welcome to help if you want." Seth pulled his hands out of his pockets, his brass knuckles on and ready.  

RhageisMyGame

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:07 pm
erin smiled as kasumi left and said to the boy "i better get to my dorm, hope i see you soon!" with a smile at him before slipping out of the library and letting her ears pop out expecting the hall to be empty, still passing for a human to most she wanted to keep that up, but there was a commotion in the hall, so before anyone noticed, she slid her ears back in and said "whats going on?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:10 pm
jax got up "bye bye" he said to erin and walked off he lwaked pu stairs until he reached his room he sat down in a chair and stared out the window ignoring anything he haerd but what happened outside  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:31 pm
Kasumi grinned."Ok wolfy come and get me."She noticed his brass knuckles instantly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:39 pm
Seth smiled. "You look kinda scared...id hate to hurt you, just give up..."
He flexed and got ready, knowing she wouldn't give up.  

RhageisMyGame

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:09 pm
She laughed at him."Scared of you."She laughed a little more."You've got to be kidding me."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:49 am
erin raised her eyebrows at the fight and said "is that you kasumi, i thought you were nice?"  

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:27 am
Kasumi quickly looked over and seen a neko then Seth."kasumi's my name,but you have me horribly misread."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:32 am
Seth frowned as he watched the demon. "What do you want? Id hate to tear this nice little building down, so lets be civil." He leaned against a wall and watched her every move, hoping she would listen.  

RhageisMyGame

babyangelgurl81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:45 am
"I think you're just scared."Her grin back on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:48 am
Seth smiled. "Your kind dosen't scare me and you by far, are the weakest of your kind i ever met." He smirked at her apparnetly she wasn't the civil type. "So what are you here for Miss?"  

RhageisMyGame

Lune the Looney

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:52 am
"hmm multiple personalities eh?" she said smiling at kasumi  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games