Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teeshann

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:29 am
why is it holidays are the best times for fights with parents? last year it was my dad, this year my mom. and all because i asked for her address because i lost my address book. for my husband's security clearance thing he had to fill out and turned into me being ungrateful, my fault she missed my daughter's baptism (they chose not to come. they were invited), and now she has shingles. who wants to bet it's somehow my fault because of the stress???

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

oh well guess they don't want a christmas card from me. can't send it without an address.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:43 am
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Wohoo, the Dumpster Dive is up to date! *flails her hands around* sweatdrop I didn't intend it to get that much out of hand but my internet is giving me hard time again. *glares at the stupid box* stare

So how are you all doing? We got finally a proper winter in here and I'm loving it! Like I've said before, I'm just physically and genetically more suitable to cold winter weather. 4laugh

gaia_angelright

Don't know about everyone else...but I'm loving it too...though we don't have much here. I'm predicting a somewhat winterless Xmas.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:40 am
Teeshann
why is it holidays are the best times for fights with parents? last year it was my dad, this year my mom. and all because i asked for her address because i lost my address book. for my husband's security clearance thing he had to fill out and turned into me being ungrateful, my fault she missed my daughter's baptism (they chose not to come. they were invited), and now she has shingles. who wants to bet it's somehow my fault because of the stress???

oh well guess they don't want a christmas card from me. can't send it without an address.

I sort of know how you feel...my middle sister and I always get into arguements about how I'm not living my life right (I'm not drinking to excess, not doing drugs, it's not my fault I can't find a job and am living off the government)...sigh...family gets stupid sometimes. *hugs* As a wise person once bemused...you can't pick your family. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:09 pm
Hello, all! Sammi told me this was the place to be! *waves*  

Lainn
Crew

Devoted Gaian

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:27 pm
Teeshann

And you gave her shingles too? Geez, Teesh, you really are horrible. rolleyes xd

Seriously, though, that is super annoying. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:32 pm
Lainn

Oh no, she found us! Quick, everyone hide! xd

Hey bby cool  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lainn
Crew

Devoted Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:45 pm
Sammirah
Lainn

Oh no, she found us! Quick, everyone hide! xd

Hey bby cool

Mwahahaha! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:05 am
Sammirah
Teeshann

And you gave her shingles too? Geez, Teesh, you really are horrible. rolleyes xd

yep. she posted last night that she can't go to work till her shingles scab over. thanks for the stress daughter.  

Teeshann

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:30 am
Teeshann
Sammirah
Teeshann

yep. she posted last night that she can't go to work till her shingles scab over. thanks for the stress daughter.

Oh no! I was totally kidding, btw. Ugh I'm so sorry she's blaming everything on you, super lame.

But hey, you don't stress me out! emotion_awesome In fact, I find you damn delightful. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:28 pm
So i was reading a thread about how Gaia is getting greedy. And it made me wonder about art in general. So i made this thread : Buying Art at....

WOuld appreciate some input/feed back. Do you guys enjoy art? Enough to buy it?  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Teeshann

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:26 am
Oyaji - Guin
So i was reading a thread about how Gaia is getting greedy. And it made me wonder about art in general. So i made this thread : Buying Art at....

WOuld appreciate some input/feed back. Do you guys enjoy art? Enough to buy it?

i don't buy art. there are other things i'd rather spend my money on. i don't have much on my walls other than pictures of my children. i'm a crafty person and i decorate my home with things i've made myself.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:27 am
Sammirah
Teeshann
Sammirah
Teeshann

Oh no! I was totally kidding, btw. Ugh I'm so sorry she's blaming everything on you, super lame.

But hey, you don't stress me out! emotion_awesome In fact, I find you damn delightful. cool

aw thanks. ya my dad posted some crap about my husband using things i confided in him about so i reported it to facebook as harassment. hahahaha. it got taken down. hahahahaha. and then i blocked him. apparantly i can no longer confide in or trust my parents. you'd think they'd at least have some respect for me but nope.  

Teeshann

Teeshann

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:29 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
Teeshann

I sort of know how you feel...my middle sister and I always get into arguements about how I'm not living my life right (I'm not drinking to excess, not doing drugs, it's not my fault I can't find a job and am living off the government)...sigh...family gets stupid sometimes. *hugs* As a wise person once bemused...you can't pick your family. sweatdrop

so true. sad thing is my parents can hold a grudge and they are very judgemental. they've already written my brother off. both my brother and i are married. seeing a pattern there??? lol. i worry for my sisters if they ever find a spouse.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:52 am
Teeshann
humble_gypsy_traveller
Teeshann

so true. sad thing is my parents can hold a grudge and they are very judgemental. they've already written my brother off. both my brother and i are married. seeing a pattern there??? lol. i worry for my sisters if they ever find a spouse.

That's horrible! I have never known parents to turn their back like that. *hugs* on the up side...your parents will think twice when THEY need their family.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:37 pm
Just popping in-- hope everyone is surviving the pre-holiday rush! mrgreen  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games