Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephira LOrange

Perfect Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 pm
Sammirah
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery
hello everyone

Hiya! blaugh

how are you?

Oh, you know. Here and there, up and down. sweatdrop

How about yourself?

could be better, i need a man in my life, i dont care if hes another state away i just need someone to love

Yeah... being alone can be rough. yum_tea

we should have a dating thread on here lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:05 am
Lilygwen
Exxos
Another thing is that they have a "summer" user base and tend to lose or outright drive off the "spring, fall, and winter." Basically, gaia is pulling as much money as they can out of the teens with money group while driving away new membership and older membership. Fewer people are coming in to replace those going out, the most loyal are leaving, and gaia is going to see their cash-cows age and leave the site without enough new people to fill it in. As they focus more and more on their cash cows and spite the rest of us, they are going to push themselves to the point where they will have to make a tough choice, won't, and the company collapses.

gaia_nitemareleft

I think most of the "good cash cows" have already left. There might be still some who spend it big, but those who spent couple dollars every month seems to be leaving. There's no point in putting in small amounts into the site when you don't get as much back as you did previously. The economy is being suffocated by the inflation and Gaia would need an actual plan to keep things going. Right now it looks like that they don't have a plan and are just "doing stuff". I might be wrong but that's how it seems to users. What the plan should then be? Well it's tricky but if they want to control the inflation, I'd say that one thing would be that they need to tone down the methods of grinding gold. I think right now you can create too much "free gold".

madame mockery

Hey and welcome! whee

bonneville shoreline

In Finland, the road administrators love roundabouts. I think the traffic light sections work fairly good, depending on the city though, but the ones that don't have lights are trickier. You have to make note whether it's so called equal intersection so you have to give way to people coming from your right or if it's an "triangle intersection" when you have to give way to everyone else coming from other directions. Some times the signs are in the dark corners so you might not see which one it is. stare

gaia_angelright

thank god those type of intersections are prohibited in salt lake county ( not prohibited in the state though O_O ) because i cant deal with those
try a CFI or a continuous flow intersection if you want a real pain in the culo

CFI demo in utah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVI3Ledw7mc  

bonneville shoreline

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:26 am
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery

how are you?

How about yourself?

could be better, i need a man in my life, i dont care if hes another state away i just need someone to love

Haha, go right ahead. I know the sub-forums don't see a lot of action, but that would fit right in the Real Life sub-forum.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:41 am
Sammirah
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery

how are you?

How about yourself?

Haha, go right ahead. I know the sub-forums don't see a lot of action, but that would fit right in the Real Life sub-forum.

added the thread  

Sephira LOrange

Perfect Shapeshifter

Teeshann

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:43 am
hope everyone had a fun halloween.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:46 am
bonneville shoreline
do you have any traffic lights like this in your area?

there is this intersection in salt lake city Utah and it may look peaceful from satellite but sadly it is total mayhem on the ground

2100 so main street

one car per left turn ON A RED there is no other way to make a left here at all without breaking the law, even busses and cabs have to do this to get thru the intersection
they have no arrow so each car turning left MUST run the red light to make a left
still the city says no need for an arrow here eek
if your in a hurry dont try to make a left here go up one block to state street and make a left at the arrow and then find a side street to head west to main street and then get on main street
geez thats a real time saver??????? ajajajajajajajaja

so do have any traffic lights in your area where you must run a red light to make a left turn? tell us here

you live in salt lake?? i have family there.  

Teeshann

bonneville shoreline

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:25 am
Teeshann
bonneville shoreline
do you have any traffic lights like this in your area?

there is this intersection in salt lake city Utah and it may look peaceful from satellite but sadly it is total mayhem on the ground

2100 so main street

one car per left turn ON A RED there is no other way to make a left here at all without breaking the law, even busses and cabs have to do this to get thru the intersection
they have no arrow so each car turning left MUST run the red light to make a left
still the city says no need for an arrow here eek
if your in a hurry dont try to make a left here go up one block to state street and make a left at the arrow and then find a side street to head west to main street and then get on main street
geez thats a real time saver??????? ajajajajajajajaja

so do have any traffic lights in your area where you must run a red light to make a left turn? tell us here

you live in salt lake?? i have family there.

sadly yes i live here , but i wanna go back to mexico  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 am
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery

added the thread

Tempted to participate.

User Image  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Sephira LOrange

Perfect Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:58 am
Exxos
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery

added the thread

Tempted to participate.

User Image

please do, who knows perhaps you will find someone,  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:48 pm
Exxos
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery

added the thread

Tempted to participate.

User Image

hey you never know. i met my husband online =-D  

Teeshann

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:54 pm
Teeshann
Exxos
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery

added the thread

Tempted to participate.

User Image

If two lovely ladies and one gentleman haven't occupied my heart (heh, yeah if I didn't say before I'm bi and poly) and if Exxos wasn't so far away, I would snatch him up in a heartbeat!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Teeshann
Exxos
madame mockery
Sammirah
madame mockery

added the thread

Tempted to participate.

User Image

If two lovely ladies and one gentleman haven't occupied my heart (heh, yeah if I didn't say before I'm bi and poly) and if Exxos wasn't so far away, I would snatch him up in a heartbeat!

I ship it. emotion_awesome  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:10 am
*Dresses up as the space pope.*

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:56 am
Exxos
*Dresses up as the space pope.*

User Image

Oh my god, Exxos. rofl  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:14 pm
This just occurred to me...gaia is on a downslope and is trying desperately to stay afloat by means of coaxing it's members to go above and beyond to finance the site...I know, I know...this is not new info. I mean...gaia has been around for what? Almost eight years? Now though they've started to dig their own grave? If this is the case, I don't want to lose touch with the good people I have had the pleasure of meeting here, so if you're interested in continuing to keep touch, and you have skype or facebook...maybe we can create an off-gaia AGA? I have a few of you already on my skype...I would hate to see you fade away like it has happened in other guilds.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games