Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:56 pm
Just a quick hi to all here  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 pm
I think it is safe to say that the more effort gaia exerts on an event, the worse the event is.  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Teeshann

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:47 pm
Exxos
I think it is safe to say that the more effort gaia exerts on an event, the worse the event is.

i am so annoyed with the event. been playing for 2 hours and i swear every attack is a miss.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:30 pm
Does anybody get what to do for the Halloween event? Maybe I'm the only confused one?  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:40 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Does anybody get what to do for the Halloween event? Maybe I'm the only confused one?

It's not even a new event, this battle system was used with the werewolves and vampires, it just has worthless veneer classes.

You go into the halloween forums, select the event menu under people's avvies, attack the other team, heal yours.

Though I have found a small trick. If you play the blocks flash game and then navigate the main page away (so you have the flash window and say google), the flash game plays much better and seems to reward more. The flash game is giving out gold and skeleton themed variants of the ToT jack bag prizes.

I suggest everyone just pound away at the flash game as I earned 47,000 gold in about 30 minutes yesterday through it and it is about the only saving grace this excuse for an event has.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:28 pm
Exxos

I think that's a fair observation, yeah. I've got to pop in for my daily wing sticker, but other than that I don't think I'll bother. My internet's too slow to spend too much of my computer time on stuff that just doesn't matter. I'll trust you guys to let me know if there's any sweet event items that I should look into buying. 3nodding  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:32 pm
Teeshann
Exxos

i am so annoyed with the event. been playing for 2 hours and i swear every attack is a miss.

Yeah, I think I'm not going to bother. sweatdrop I'd rather spend my Gaia time chatting with you guys.

I love your avvy today, Teesh! I've gotta do a fall/Halloween one, myself...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:56 am
Finally found something worth doing for the Halloween event! The switch'em flash game! Highest score: 4100. The Halloween items and gold that are rewarded is pretty sweet!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:04 pm
humble_gypsy_traveller
Finally found something worth doing for the Halloween event! The switch'em flash game! Highest score: 4100. The Halloween items and gold that are rewarded is pretty sweet!

Oh yeah? I'll have to give it a shot. I haven't even been trick-or-treating, tho. sweatdrop So lazy. -__-;;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:24 am
Good morning everyone whee  

-sephyrie-

Devout Seeker

10,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:09 am
-sephyrie-

Good morning! How are you feeling this fine but brisk morning?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:10 am
Sammirah
humble_gypsy_traveller

Oh yeah? I'll have to give it a shot. I haven't even been trick-or-treating, tho. sweatdrop So lazy. -__-;;

Yeah...I was on it for like two hours...teehee...very addicting!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

-sephyrie-

Devout Seeker

10,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:13 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
-sephyrie-

Very well thank you, but unfortunately it's really hot here!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 am
-sephyrie-
humble_gypsy_traveller
-sephyrie-

Very well thank you, but unfortunately it's really hot here!

Haha...I wish I had that problem up here...its a brisk cold.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Teeshann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:13 pm
Exxos
humble_gypsy_traveller

It's not even a new event, this battle system was used with the werewolves and vampires, it just has worthless veneer classes.

You go into the halloween forums, select the event menu under people's avvies, attack the other team, heal yours.

Though I have found a small trick. If you play the blocks flash game and then navigate the main page away (so you have the flash window and say google), the flash game plays much better and seems to reward more. The flash game is giving out gold and skeleton themed variants of the ToT jack bag prizes.

I suggest everyone just pound away at the flash game as I earned 47,000 gold in about 30 minutes yesterday through it and it is about the only saving grace this excuse for an event has.

ya i've just been playing the flash game. can't quite get the last hat though. LOL. but i've made quite a bit of gold off it and it's relaxing.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games