Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teeshann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 pm
Lilygwen
MistyMary24
Sent out invites to several guilds, including this one to join in and take a front row seat at the Halloween Ball I am throwing and have heard back only from 3 of 10 guilds mates. 2 which are joining and holding a spot and have their contest there and guild information and 1 that can not attend due to sickness....

I am still waiting to hear back from this guild if they are going to attend the 2 week Halloween Ball I am hosting that starts on the 20th.... and runs through the 3rd of November...

gaia_nitemareleft

Sorry, I just read your PM. I can say for my self, that I don't have time to host any extra activities in other threads but I've thrown a question to the rest of the crew if they are interested. Of course other regular members are also welcomed to do this if they have the energy. whee

On another subjects, gosh it's getting chilly in here. The weather forecasts say that we might get snow soon! It already have snowed up in the north but we might get our first snow here in the south as well in the near weeks. Can't wait, though this fall has been exceptionally colourfull and sunny this year so there's no hurry to get the snow in. smile

gaia_angelright

it's already snowed here. snowed on mackenzie's birthday during her party. was hoping for decent weather so the kids could run around outside. no such luck.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:39 am
Teeshann
Lilygwen
MistyMary24
Sent out invites to several guilds, including this one to join in and take a front row seat at the Halloween Ball I am throwing and have heard back only from 3 of 10 guilds mates. 2 which are joining and holding a spot and have their contest there and guild information and 1 that can not attend due to sickness....

I am still waiting to hear back from this guild if they are going to attend the 2 week Halloween Ball I am hosting that starts on the 20th.... and runs through the 3rd of November...

gaia_nitemareleft

Sorry, I just read your PM. I can say for my self, that I don't have time to host any extra activities in other threads but I've thrown a question to the rest of the crew if they are interested. Of course other regular members are also welcomed to do this if they have the energy. whee

On another subjects, gosh it's getting chilly in here. The weather forecasts say that we might get snow soon! It already have snowed up in the north but we might get our first snow here in the south as well in the near weeks. Can't wait, though this fall has been exceptionally colourfull and sunny this year so there's no hurry to get the snow in. smile

gaia_angelright

it's already snowed here. snowed on mackenzie's birthday during her party. was hoping for decent weather so the kids could run around outside. no such luck.

It usually snows around Halloween here. We always get eskimos, polar bears and penguins coming to the door for treats...lol. Or it seems that way!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:50 am
Exxos
Teeshann
i just get so tired of spending my money on the rigs and getting junk from them. someone please tell me why i keep getting sucked into those things.

Because they put just enough good items in to lure you.

Though this current RIG, I did not want a single item from. The last two I only wanted a couple. Yet earlier ones I wanted almost all. Gaia seems to be slipping a bit and that might end up costing them too – I mean if there is only a 1:30 chance of getting something I want, why would I risk it?

Yet again, I am guilty of playing Devil's advocate and targeted those who would spend way too much money on single IC's to profit you guys *cackles evilishly*.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:26 am
I hope we get snow this year... I love snow! On the west wet coast, however, any snow usually gets washed away by rain within a day... sweatdrop  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kurazaki-san

Gallant Knight

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:29 pm
*Cue fireworks, doves, epic intro music and a lightshow*
Behold, for Kurazaki-san has returned! Bow to the might of me!.....................but seriously, how is everyone? Better question, does anyone remember me?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:08 pm
Kurazaki-san
Behold, for Kurazaki-san has returned! Bow to the might of me!.....................but seriously, how is everyone? Better question, does anyone remember me?

Hi Kurazaki-san! Of course we remember you! blaugh Long time no see. How've you been?  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:36 am
Kurazaki-san

Hi Kura smile I've been away for a bit myself. It's nice to see you in here! What's new with you?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:16 am
Camwen

Sammirah

Hey guys! I'm doing alright, and other than having turned 23 last week, nothing really new is going on. How about you guys?  

Kurazaki-san

Gallant Knight

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100

Teeshann

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:02 pm
Kurazaki-san
Camwen

Sammirah

Hey guys! I'm doing alright, and other than having turned 23 last week, nothing really new is going on. How about you guys?

happy belated birthday. =-D  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:05 pm
gaia_angelright
Quote:

It usually snows around Halloween here. We always get eskimos, polar bears and penguins coming to the door for treats...lol. Or it seems that way!

ya i have to make my kid's costumes so that they can wear coats and warm clothes underneath. when mac was 4 everyone loved her fairy costume. made a pretty fleece thing that tied over her coat to disquise it. she was a rather puffy fair.  

Teeshann

Kurazaki-san

Gallant Knight

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:11 am
Teeshann
Kurazaki-san
Camwen

Sammirah

happy belated birthday. =-D
Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:41 am
Teeshann
gaia_angelright
Quote:

ya i have to make my kid's costumes so that they can wear coats and warm clothes underneath. when mac was 4 everyone loved her fairy costume. made a pretty fleece thing that tied over her coat to disquise it. she was a rather puffy fair.

Good for you, that can be hard to do depending on the costume. I had so many costumes as a kid that were great, and then to go trick-or-treating I had to put a big jacket on. confused  

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:56 am
I think I am just going to hide out in here for a bit ....

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:07 pm
gaia_nitemareleft

Kurazaki-san

Hi! Welcome back Kurazaki-san! *whispers* Don't tell Hot-pants, but there's some extra marshmallows in the canteen. *nudgenudge* whee

Teeshann

Yeah, we got our first snow today! It didn't stay on the ground for long but it's still nice. smile

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kurazaki-san

Gallant Knight

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:31 pm
Lilygwen
gaia_nitemareleft

Kurazaki-san

Hi! Welcome back Kurazaki-san! *whispers* Don't tell Hot-pants, but there's some extra marshmallows in the canteen. *nudgenudge* whee

Teeshann

Yeah, we got our first snow today! It didn't stay on the ground for long but it's still nice. smile

gaia_angelright

*freaks out and runs for the canteen* OH SWEET BABY JESUS! XD  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games