Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Hufflepuff Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Feb-Apr 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
mc2 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Shui was always a good quidditch player, but Mary felt it was her duty to challenge all the players. When Shui secured the quaffle, Mary raced forward in attempt for a steal.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team: Yellow Chaser
                                                  AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll: 13 +7 = 20 (steal)
                                                  X/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }

Kungfudemoness

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:15 am
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <5th Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2044-2045
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary smiled as she stole, keeping the quaffle close and looking for a free person to pass to. This was not her show to steal, it was try outs and she and Laili needed to see who was best for what position.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AC: 15
                                                  Modifiers: +7 (Stealing) +7 (Scoring)
                                                  Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Good Arm, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll:
                                                  1/3
                                                  Lives: (❁)(❁)(❁)(❁)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                  My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                  You need to forge your own path
                                                  And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                  {OoC: }

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:26 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui lost the ball to Mary but we wasn't going to let her keep it! He went to steal it back

Position:
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 1/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:29 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui smirked as he had it back. Now back to the goals

Position: black chaser
                                                                    Total roll: 19
                                                                    Post to goal 1/3

mc2

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Rawwry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:47 am
User Image

s h e ' s x a x k i l l e r x q u e e n , x g u n p o w d e r , x g e l a t i n- - -
h u f f l e p u f f x f i r s t x y e a r ✶
q u i d d i t c h x t r y o u t s ✶
m a i s i e x a n d x h u f f l e p u f f s ✶
w h a t x n o w
e a g e r ✶

Saffron sighed when her throw had missed. It was alright! She could just try again. And when the opposing team had managed to steal the ball from Mary, she took her chance. Maybe she could weasel her way in there...

OOC:

Position: Yellow Chaser
AC: 10
Modifiers: Swift Swipe (+2), Good Arm (+2), Mean Swing (+2)
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Mean Swing.
Lives: [✶] [✶] [✶]
To Goals: x/3
Total: 7 + 2 = 9 (miss!)

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶- - - - - - - - - - - - d y n a m i t e x w i t h x a x l a s e r b e a mx , g u a r a n t e e d x t o x b l o w x y o u r x m i n d x a n y t i m e- - - - - - - - - - - -✶ ✶ ✶ ✶

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:25 am
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia whooped when she finally spotted then noticed that Brennie had already gotten a bit of a headstart. She pushed herself and flew after the snitch intent on putting out a good chase.

Quote:

Position: Black Seeker
AC: 13
Roll: -
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:58 am
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════╗
                                          Jordan Scheer
                                          Thirteen Years Old - Third Year - Hufflepuff
                                          ╚═════════════════════════╝

Jordan watched as the quaffle was passed around and stolen before it landed in Shui's grasp one more time. The third year went in for the steal.

Armour Class: 14
                                          Modifiers: (scoring +4) (stealing +4)
                                          Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll: 21 (stolen)
                                          Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                          Steal: > opponent’s AC
                                          Score: > opponent’s roll
                                          Hit: > opponent's AC
                                          Save: > 15

((OOC: if you double check my stats, I will love you forever <3 <3 <3))

When you see my f a c e, I hope it gives you hell
                                          When you w a l k my way, I hope it gives you hell

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:59 am
User Image
                                          Jordan Scheer

With the quaffle in tow, Jordan rushed away towards the goalposts.

Total Roll:

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:00 am
User Image
                                          ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                          Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                          Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Adopted
                                          ╚═════════════════════════════╝

After hitting the target once more, Phil aimed for the one on the left.

Position: Beater
                                          Armour Class: 16
                                          Modifiers: (hitting +6) (stealing +6)
                                          Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                          Total Roll: 24 (hit)

((OOC: if you double check my stats, I will love you forever <3 <3 <3))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                          Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:18 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Drat! Shui lost the ball. He tried to steal it back

Position:
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:21 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui shot towards the goals ball in tow

Position:
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 1/3

kiska166

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:25 am
User Image

A world that sends you reeling
                                                    From decimated dreams
                                                    Your misery and hate will kill us all
                                                    So paint it black, and take it back
                                                    Let's shout it loud and clear, defiant to the end

Ollie sighed when he missed. He couldn't be perfect. He hoped he could do best of three

Position: beater
                                                              AC: 14
                                                              Modifiers: +4 AC +2 BLUDGER
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
                                                              Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]
                                                              Total: 14 hit!

Do or die, you'll never make me
                                                              Because the world will never take my heart
                                                              You can try, you'll never break me
                                                              We wanna all, we want to play this part

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:14 am
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia kept her eyes locked on the snitch trying not to lose it.

Quote:

Position: Black Seeker
AC: 13
Roll: -
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:21 am
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
And never make a sound.

Shui flew closer to the goals

Position:
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 2/3

Quote:

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:33 pm
User Image
                                          Jordan Scheer

Just as quickly as Jordan had gotten a hold of the quaffle, it was stolen. Shui was very close to the goalposts, so the third year tried to swipe it.

Total Roll: 23 (stolen)

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Kungfudemoness

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games