Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:49 pm
Lilygwen
Officer Hot-Pants
So I may have forgot Gaia existed for the last month. Just a tad. sweatdrop

gaia_nitemareleft

I knew I should of posted more pictures of marshmallow treats in the canteen. *makes notes* "More ... marshmallows ..." whee
Good to have you back! emotion_hug

I've also been MIA for a week or so but now I can see!!! Like really see, with my bare eyes... without glasses! *throws confetti around* I was at the laser surgery last week and got rid of the glasses. The eyesight have been bit hazy but it's getting better. I can pretty much see normally, but looking at the computer screen is straining the eyes bit more than normally.

@Humble: *huggleglomps*

gaia_angelright

Ehehe *big bear hug* I wish I could get laser eye surgery...I haven't had glasses for about a year now because I keep losing them...and it's bad at night...everything is fuzzy so I'm afraid to go out at night alone because everything looks splochy.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:53 pm
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

So the heavens cracked open and rained a huge pile of gold on me! No, haha...seriously...I've made some really good sales in my short time coming back; and guess what...ITS ALL GOING TO ALL YOU LOVELIES! I will be bringing back some of the contests raffles and auctions that you have enjoyed in the passed year! Details TBA...that's all I'm going to say about that. So be on the look out and stay tuned!  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:43 am
Well I have good news and bad news. First the bad I will not be on gaia as much as I normally am. Good news is my girlfriend is coming over to my place for the first time this weekend. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:11 pm
Congrats Nala !

@guild : what do you guys know about unlocked phones ??  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:11 pm
Oyaji - Guin
Congrats Nala !

@guild : what do you guys know about unlocked phones ??

They (as far as I know) are a bit pricey to unlock. Though they're just as good as a new cellphone.

Don't forget to look up at my announcement about upcoming contests!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:32 pm
Camwen

That's awesome news! Too bad about the computer screen but hopefully that will just take a little more healing time. It must be great to wake up in the morning and not have to search for glasses first thing.

gaia_nitemareleft

It's getting better everyday so I'm sure it'll heal up just nicely over time. smile Oh and yeah, it's so odd that you don't have your glasses anymore. I still try to look for them every now and then but I suppose it's normal after having glasses for about twenty years. xd

@Humble: Aww, that's a shame. Before, I couldn't be without glasses because I couldn't clearly more than few centimeters. I had -9 and -7 diopters in my eyes. (I suppose you use the same scaling)

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:02 am
*Defeating awkwardness with maximum hilarity!*

*Busts in through a window fabulously!*

I have returned for a minute! Look at how I am not fully dead and twice as relevant as ever!

*Tama noises.*

Shut it, Zembledack!

*Tama noises*

I know two times zero is still zero, technically I am still correct.

*Tama noises*

Wait for me in the zeppelin, we'll get your ice cream on the way back to the lair...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:48 am
-enter the room while smiling and waving-

Hello everyone. I'm somewhat new to this guild and still getting the hang of it. How are your guys day going so far  

Dirge de Nemesis

Shameless Risk-Taker

9,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:52 am
mightyartist

Hello everyone. I'm somewhat new to this guild and still getting the hang of it. How are your guys day going so far

*waves back* hey there smile It's going to be a crazy day but for the moment I'm enjoying my cup of coffee and a few minutes at the computer. lol

@Exxos - thanks for the laugh - I really needed that!! (((((hugs))))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:04 am
Camwen
mightyartist

*waves back* hey there smile It's going to be a crazy day but for the moment I'm enjoying my cup of coffee and a few minutes at the computer. lol

Hiya! I hope it is a good crazy day. Those can be fun. If not, I hope it gets better. I'm doing the same thing right now, actually! What kind of coffee are you drinking.  

Dirge de Nemesis

Shameless Risk-Taker

9,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:15 am
mightyartist
Camwen
mightyartist

Hiya! I hope it is a good crazy day. Those can be fun. If not, I hope it gets better. I'm doing the same thing right now, actually! What kind of coffee are you drinking.

mmmmm the coffee was just a dark Italian blend I brewed in my Mr. Coffee. smile I love the dark roasts!

The crazy unfortunately wasn't really the good kind - but it wasn't terrible either. Just a lot of time seeing a new gastroenterologist and having more tests ordered for my daughter. We're still trying to figure out the cause of her constant nausea. We still have to rule out infection, ulcers, and celiac before we look at more serious possibilities such as crohns or worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:22 am
Exxos

I have returned for a minute! Look at how I am not fully dead and twice as relevant as ever!

*Tama noises.*

Shut it, Zembledack!

*Tama noises*

*Tama noises*

Wait for me in the zeppelin, we'll get your ice cream on the way back to the lair...

gaia_nitemareleft

*huggleglomps* That is so hilarious! whee

@mightyartist: Welcome to our merry bunch!

@Cam: I know this might sound silly but have you checked her eyesight? My sisters continuous nausea was fixed when she got glasses.

gaia_angelright

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Camwen

Distinct Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:57 pm
Lilygwen
Exxos

*Tama noises.*

Shut it, Zembledack!

*Tama noises*

*Tama noises*

gaia_nitemareleft

*huggleglomps* That is so hilarious! whee

@mightyartist: Welcome to our merry bunch!

@Cam: I know this might sound silly but have you checked her eyesight? My sisters continuous nausea was fixed when she got glasses.

gaia_angelright

Not silly at all! But yes, we have had here eyesight checked very recently and she has near perfect vision. Somehow both her and her brother have escaped their parents poor eyesight - so far anyway. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:11 pm
You know , sometimes the people that piss you off the most are your own family....  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games