Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adults Gaia Anonymous

Back to Guilds

A guild for adult gaians 20 or older. 

Tags: Adult, Mature, friendly, 20 and older, older 

Reply Adults Gaia Anonymous
A.G.A. Chatter Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sammirah
Vice Captain

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:38 pm
Camwen
@Lilygwen - btw! How was your trip? The pics are gorgeous!! I hope you and your new hubby had a fantastic time!!

And FYI to everyone - I'm going away on yet another summer trip! (yeesh! this summer has been hectic for me). We're leaving later today and won't be back until late on the 18th. The good news is that after this one that's it for the season and I'll be a happy homebody for a while. lol

I hope you all enjoy your week!

Woo, have fun Cam!

I'm going away for the week, too! Might check in tomorrow morning, might not. ninja Going to Disneyland, be back next weekend!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:12 am
Lilygwen
Exxos
I think there is something wrong with that equation.

1.3 x 120.2 x 190 = 29,689.4

I don't think my BMI is around 30,000... rofl

gaia_nitemareleft

Whoops, you are right. There is an error in the formula. redface I re-checked and I had the classical copy/paste error. sweatdrop So the correct equation would be

1,3 x weight(kg) / height(m)^2,5

So!

1.3 x 120.2 / 1.90 ^2.5

Is that an exponent?

PEMDAS it!

1.3 x 120.2 / 4.9760416

156.26 / 4.9760416

So I have a Finnish BMI of 31.4  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Lilygwen
Crew

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 am
gaia_nitemareleft

Camwen
@Lilygwen - btw! How was your trip? The pics are gorgeous!! I hope you and your new hubby had a fantastic time!!

Oh yes, we slept, ate well and strolled around the medieval town at our own pace so it was just perfect! Hope you have a nice trip too! heart

Exxos

Yeah, it's exponent and looks like your calculations are correct. Oh and technically the BMI would be English since an Oxfordian scientist made the new formula. whee

gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:26 pm
Lilygwen
Exxos

Yeah, it's exponent and looks like your calculations are correct. Oh and technically the BMI would be English since an Oxfordian scientist made the new formula. whee

gaia_angelright

Obesity by Anglican numerics!  

Exxos

Captain

Aged Bibliophile

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:23 pm
Ok while I love to keep chatting with everyone and like the golden canteen is there anyone here that actually roleplays?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:58 am
Hello lovelies!
Just thought that I would drop by to say that I am looking for some RolePlaying partners.
I am fairly active. More online during the morning and evening hours due to work.
I am semi-literate and I tend to write in the third person when it comes to my characters.
No, I have not made a thread in the RolePlaying Forum yet because I don't want to fill it up if no one is interested in playing.
I do have a small list of detailed plots but when it comes to simple pairings I am somewhat at a loss.
Just for a little extra information I do play Straight and Yaoi/Yuri [[Gay/Lesbian]] characters and don't have too much of a preference. Though if I keep playing males in straight pairings I tend to get irritated.
I think that's about it. Please, please, please tell me if you're interested.
I am new to the guild and this would also be a great way to get to know all of you. c:
Even if you're not interested I'd love to chat with you all.
Thanks for your time if you just read for fun. c:  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:50 pm
xXDeviantLover
Hello lovelies!
Just thought that I would drop by to say that I am looking for some RolePlaying partners.
I am fairly active. More online during the morning and evening hours due to work.
I am semi-literate and I tend to write in the third person when it comes to my characters.
No, I have not made a thread in the RolePlaying Forum yet because I don't want to fill it up if no one is interested in playing.
I do have a small list of detailed plots but when it comes to simple pairings I am somewhat at a loss.
Just for a little extra information I do play Straight and Yaoi/Yuri [[Gay/Lesbian]] characters and don't have too much of a preference. Though if I keep playing males in straight pairings I tend to get irritated.
I think that's about it. Please, please, please tell me if you're interested.
I am new to the guild and this would also be a great way to get to know all of you. c:
Even if you're not interested I'd love to chat with you all.
Thanks for your time if you just read for fun. c:

Well I have 3 role-plays set up in the guild and your welcome to join in. One is a 1x1 rp right now and the other two are group rps that can also be used for 1x1 if the need comes up.
About my role-play style.
I am active at least two hours out of any given day. (More if people are actually on.)
I am semi-literate and I tend to adept to the other persons view.
I mostly do Yuri role-plays though I can do straight role-plays. (I will say I find straight role-plays harder since I have never been straight).
From time to time I do use OOC just to chat while roleplaying. (Though only in 1x1 role-plays.)
I am open to other ideas if you do not like the ones I have started.

Oh side note: If you have ideas it would be a good idea to list them....I mean how can anyone become interested in them if they do not know what they are?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:07 pm
Just thought i share this with any parent that's on here.

Im not a parent , but i still found this hilarious. xd

Getting the point across

quick for 10 nerd points : What movie reference did they use?  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:13 pm
Oyaji - Guin

Getting the point across

That would be the god father if I am not mistaken.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Furrie Princess Nala
Oyaji - Guin

Getting the point across

Ding , ding, ding ! you have answered correctly ! You get 10 nerds points and advance to the next round ! rofl  

Ghin - Aoiichi

Retro Punk

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:56 pm
Oyaji - Guin
Furrie Princess Nala
Oyaji - Guin

Getting the point across

Ding , ding, ding ! you have answered correctly ! You get 10 nerds points and advance to the next round ! rofl

To be honest the only reason I knew that is because my ex friend loved to talk about it a lot. Normally I like anime.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:00 pm
Furrie Princess Nala

Well I have 3 role-plays set up in the guild and your welcome to join in. One is a 1x1 rp right now and the other two are group rps that can also be used for 1x1 if the need comes up.
I am active at least two hours out of any given day. (More if people are actually on.)
I mostly do Yuri role-plays though I can do straight role-plays. (I will say I find straight role-plays harder since I have never been straight).
From time to time I do use OOC just to chat while roleplaying. (Though only in 1x1 role-plays.)

Oh side note: If you have ideas it would be a good idea to list them....I mean how can anyone become interested in them if they do not know what they are?

I use the OOC to chat in 1x1's too, just a good way to get to know each other. XD
We can do a yuri if you want. I've actually been wanting to do one for a while and I do have this idea to have it be an all girl's boarding/private school and one girl would be very confident in her sexuality and the other wouldn't be out yet and the confident one helps her realize her sexuality and such things.
I have had it started before but my partner always quits on me before we even get to the good part. Ha.  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:09 pm
xXDeviantLover
Furrie Princess Nala

I use the OOC to chat in 1x1's too, just a good way to get to know each other. XD
We can do a yuri if you want. I've actually been wanting to do one for a while and I do have this idea to have it be an all girl's boarding/private school and one girl would be very confident in her sexuality and the other wouldn't be out yet and the confident one helps her realize her sexuality and such things.
I have had it started before but my partner always quits on me before we even get to the good part. Ha.

Ok sounds like a good idea. If you want to do the rp there would be a few things I need to know first.
1 Who would play which role?
2 Would you like to start it or shall I?
3 Guild or pm?
Oh and as a rule of thumb I always let the maker take the lead in a role-play until I get use to how they do things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:19 pm
Furrie Princess Nala

Ok sounds like a good idea. If you want to do the rp there would be a few things I need to know first.
3 Guild or pm?
Oh and as a rule of thumb I always let the maker take the lead in a role-play until I get use to how they do things.

I'd be better with the girl who isn't as confident.
I can start it.
We can do it either way, or we can post most in the guild and if anything sexual happens we can move it to PM's or we can just time skip. Whatever works better for you.  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:39 pm
xXDeviantLover
Furrie Princess Nala

3 Guild or pm?

I'd be better with the girl who isn't as confident.
I can start it.
We can do it either way, or we can post most in the guild and if anything sexual happens we can move it to PM's or we can just time skip. Whatever works better for you.

Well we can start in the guild and as things start to get more serious between them move to pm. Frankly I find time skips a royal pain as whoever has to make the first post after the time skip has to make a reply based on a assumption of what could have been done during the time skip.

Please start it. I have to call it a night for now as my pc is acting up way to much but I will reply when I get back on.  
Adults Gaia Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 ... 1775 1776 1777 1778 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games