Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (155) ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

This was clearly not working, if she was going to even hit Kein, then she'd have to increase her speed dramatically. Playing it safe and conserving her chakra would not win her the match so it was time to use a good portion of it to increase her speed. Seeing her attack miss, she looked up and watched as the male took out his shuriken, throwing them at her and covering them in fire. She hadn't missed the kunai being thrown up into the rafters as well, but that would have to be a matter to ponder when she had the time.

Suzume produced two more smoke pellets from her pouch and slammed them down to the ground. She was covered in smoke, giving her ample time to disappear and reappear behind Kein. Although the male undoubtedly already knew that she had escaped the instant she put up the smoke screen. Yet she did not move to attack, instead she began to focus her chakra. The shade of red colored chakra swirled about her, Suzume calling upon most of her reserves to use on certain techniques. Instant of steel would increase the speed of her techniques and halve her reaction time. With innocent rain, her feet would be coated in chakra giving her more of a speed boost. Finally, she focused her chakra onto her body, to leave after images with each of her quick movements to try and throw Kein off.

Since he could not stay air born forever, Suzume would move as soon as he touched down. Even more chakra would be applied into her movements and she was off in one explosive burst in speed. Her chakra would give her the appearance of being on fire as she closed the distance in an incredibly short amount of time. Her blade thrusting forward towards Kein's chest, attempting to land at least that one blow and catch him off guard with her greatly enhanced speed.

Techniques Used: Aseru [ To Fade ]
Complex :: Rank D

Instant of Steel
Complex :: S-Rank
A change to the physical state that doubles the speed of all blade techniques and halves the user’s reaction time. This state lasts for ten posts.

Innocent Rain
Description: The user will coat their feet in chakra, giving them a boost in speed for a limited period of time. During this time though, the user is granted a speed in which they blur to the naked eye.

Zanzou no Jutsu [ Afterimage Technique ]
Complex :: Rank B
Just as the name would suggest, this technique causes the user to release a good amount of afterimages whenever a quick motion is performed.

Fiendish Speed Rain
Description: The user of the technique allows the user, by focusing chakra and applying it to movement in explosive bursts, the user moves at an greater speed than they normally would. Upon closing the distance, the user will thrust their blade at the enemy. The technique is often hard to miss, as if it is done correctly, it will appear as fire (of the user's own chakra signature/color) given off by the user.

Chakra Used: 290

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm
Kyoishi ran out with Shi, scared he would get set on fire or crushed by something from their spar, unfortunly he left his bag of food...such a waste of good onigiri.
[/eixt]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1045

Suzume was good there was no doubts about it but at this point the kid gloves had come off. He formed a single seal and was gone and in a single instant re- appeared on the far side of the dojo where his Kunai had dug in. The move was far faster than any jutsu a normal ninja would be able to comprehend. It was the flying thunder god jutsu. He had picked it up from his traitor cousin a long time ago. Now as he had plenty of space between himself and Suzume as he fell he took a deep breath and could feel it, his ocean of chakra, his hair stood off of his shoulders a bit as his body was covered in a blood red aura. He had never seen anyone with nearly as much chakra as him and he was going to pump a large amount of it into this. As he began to stir it and course it though his veins he had a feeling Suzume would know what was about to happen. First to his brain, second to his brain as well, third to his chest. One by one the limiters of his body were shattered, all the way up to the fifth limiter. As he landed he screamed, "Gate of Limit (杜門, Tomon) RELEASE." His chakra exploded off of him then refined into a blazing aura around him. His kimono roiled underneath his armor as it began to fray and shred. Kein then quickly pulled his saber from its sheath upon his hip and held it to his right. His left hand however was the one to be concerned about. A very tiny black ball was forming in his palm as it swirled and churned flecks of red flame began to appear around it. He knew she would be able to identify its premise but not its exact abilities. After all only two people had ever seen his Hanoo Rasengan before. As the black ball reached its full size he dashed forward at full speed which was no small thing. As the two streaming shinobi charged at each other and closed Kein would bring his saber up horizontally in front of him to push his katana up and simultaneously thrust his right hand out with as much speed as he could muster in an attempt to slam his palm into her chest rasengan and all.

Hiraishin no Jutsu [ Flying Thunder God Technique ] S-Rank

Technique Name: Katon : Honoo Rasengan
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description:
This jutsu is developed and altered from Kein's knowledge of the Rasengan due to him copying it from Fuyu.Kein first forms a normal Rasengan, then spews fire onto it, causing it to turn black and be surrounded by a ring of flames. If he hits the opponent, it will cause a blazing maelstrom of fire, reducing the victim to ashes.
Learned  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:42 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Samurai ~

Chakra Pool: 465 (155) ~ AC: 14450 ~ Ryo: 3,400

It was certainly frustrating, since it seemed that no matter how fast she became, Kein always had a way to escape. The speed he had just showed left her clueless as to where he had disappeared to for a quick moment. However, she did hear him land on the ground and when he announced his next technique. It seemed he was releasing the gates inside of his body, which was certainly a dangerous maneuver and would make things even harder for Suzume. Then there was the chakra gathering in his hand, she really had no idea which technique that was, but she knew it would be quite fatal if she were hit with it.

As they drew nearer to clash, Suzume only had an instant to begin changing her course to avoid his attack. Her katana was forced up and out of the way, but with her enhanced speed and reflexes, she had already begun to turn. The red head turned to her left and out, to get on the outside of his arm. She could practically feel the power of that ball of chakra against her back, it was a strange feeling that made her uneasy. As she finished her turn, attempting to attack from behind, her blade began moving at incredible speeds as she used Brush Stroke. With the Vorpal Blade technique under her belt and her new blade, she'd easily be able to cut through his armor and hit skin as she began to slash and stab at the male's back. She would cut him but she would still hold back so that the wounds would not be fatal.

Techniques: May Wind, October Rain
Description: A technique used purely for evasive purposes, the user will will synchronize their breathing to that of the opponent, allowing them an indication as to when they are being attacked. Those who have learned this particular technique find themselves unable to perform this indefinitely.

Brush Stroke
Simple :: B-Rank
A series of quick cuts that eclipse the Calligraphy technique in both speed and depth, but are much more difficult to work with. The cuts now pierce all the way through muscles, and can cut in to bone. This technique can only be seen by people with a speed rank higher than the user’s own.

Vorpal Blade
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Instant of Steel
Complex :: S-Rank
A change to the physical state that doubles the speed of all blade techniques and halves the user’s reaction time. This state lasts for ten posts.

2/10

Zanzou no Jutsu [ Afterimage Technique ]
Complex :: Rank B
Just as the name would suggest, this technique causes the user to release a good amount of afterimages whenever a quick motion is performed.

2/5

Chakra Used: 0

~Cloud ~ Male German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 130/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

Doki waited in a fairly secluded area. Past hearing some grunts, groans and 'Hi-yahs!" it was a good place to start. She sat, preparing herself for anything that could happen in the event of their assessment. Yes!~ Space with sparse trainers were good. After all, her new cute student gave off the vibe of being a little people shy. She hoped that his quirk could be adjusted when they start through the thick soon.

And it was better to have this evaluation without much distraction anyway. Meanwhile her eyes anxiously flickered here and there across the scenery. Nervous, as this would be her first time proposing to become a teacher. And responsibility was naturally in the lane. But what sort of activity could she do? Especially when he expects something from her as his new sensei. It would have been nice if she could ask Sypher. Sadly, he wasn't able to give her much advice at this point. Although their last training session together did give her an idea. Simple, but easily able to add on later. The son of our country's kage. Even so, I shouldn't be so easy on him. But not too challenging I guess. Aghh..Damn. For some reason, she was angrily fussing the back of her mossy head. "Damn it! Just stick to what you know, Doki. Stick to your guns!" She sighed, taking a breather with her closed eyes losing their apprehension. Then..'that' could be a good idea..

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:11 am
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Watching Doki curiously, Haki waited to fully approach his new teacher as she seemed in some distress. He had followed her fairly close but dropped back as he started to notice people around, more interested in them then shy of them Her hairs messed up now. he thought, watching her for another moment before walking up "Doki-sensei...are you all right?" he asked, itching to fix that fluffy mess in the back of her head now.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Doki turned around, a bit shocked to find him here so quickly. Especially while she was at war with herself. Dayuuuummmuh. He got here pretty fast. But now, it was her duty to find vigilance over her new pupil. Starting...now. "Hm? Never been better, actually."

She immediately stood up before re-arranging her hair as prompt as it had been since composing herself. An hint of amusement traced along her pixyish facial features. At least he sounds eager. That's good, I think. Doki then gave him an efficacious expression. "Cool beans. Now that we're teacher and student, let's get to know each other a bit more before we start. Also it would help if you told me where you specialize or need improvement need. Specifically on telling me what your skillset consists of. Oh, and you can always count on me to help you with whatever technique or style you're currently working with." She said with a wide smile. While looking at Haki, she mentally commended him for appearing calm unlike herself who was nervous on the inside. The fabulous Doki? Oh no-no..this shouldn't happen. Clearing her throat, the green haired girl initiated her introduction..

"I'll start. My name is Kodoki Dokijima.~ You probably already know me as Doki, the junior village adviser. But some people call me Doki-Doki, as in the heartbeats. Haha~ I'm sixteen, a Leo. I am both a trained taijutsu practitioner and a medical ninja. I'm as handy as the next medical attendant but don't expect me to patch you up with every accident. Anyway, that's besides the idea. So! Who..are...you?" After her little wry joke, Doki then turned the spotlight to Haki with a prompting gesture. The simplest ways to start tied to introductions. So often the turning point in friendship, tutelage, rivalry, or infamy. Maybe her being a Leo could account for her slightly energetic and chatty quirk of speaking.

[[Editted]]

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:25 pm
User Image

Listening attentively, Haki tilted his head just a bit, a little confused but didn't say anything "Ok. Um...I'm Hakkin Ren Issetsu and I'm 13. I'm training to be a taijutsu brawler...." he blushed a little at that cause, in all honesty, he was a skinny kid. He had fast legs and a quick mouth but he didn't look strong enough to take on a small bush "I've already trained in Xinyi Liuhe Quan, stage one. I know 4 of the 5 techniques in that stage....but I want to learn more. I HAVE to learn more before I can learn the second stage because I have to fight and win using only taijutsu..." he added, hoping she would understand. He wanted to learn a lot and since Doki was a taijutsu user too....this was probably the best way to learn "But...uhm.....Doki-sensei? Can you...can you not treat me like my mom's child? Or tell her what I'm learning...?" he didn't tell her why nor did he look like he was going to.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

Her alert eyes suddenly composed of two curved lines. The edges resembling whites while her irises were veiled by her lazy lashes. Traces of her personality from two years back returned as if they were so eager to before. Thanks to his profound question, she was finally able to rinse off her false pretenses. Good. After all, one could only adjust to every other environment for so long until they pop back out to their natural personality. He's already starting with 'that' style? She was quietly observing him after hearing all that he had to say. Of course there were potential risks to everything. Just about half her concerns were coincidentally drawn over Haki's apprehensive stature. He made up his mind already.

She hadn't exactly asked the Raikage before hand when arranging this little assessment anyway. Doki was already risking being in trouble for giving him the idea that she'll tutor him. Without parental consent. Without the Oni-Queen's permission out of everyone else. So, his requests reiterated her juggling between brash responsibilities. It was a given. A given that Doki already compromised with herself of the fact that she just may very well end up losing her job and her rear end over this. The pros and cons were everywhere as much as cause and effect existed. She knew it wouldn't feel right going 'soft' on certain people. Doki just couldn't. Didn't know how. Having an abbrasive teacher like Kyo and a quirky instructor like Sypher, she was but a product that conducted from neither of the two.

"I wouldn't have wanted to be a teacher just so I could waste my time coddling a caterpillar, Haki. I meant what I said." Voice now not so much as honeyed but returning back to her old fashioned dialect. Her eyes stagnant and reclusive but her grin remained. She did just tell her student that he wasn't going to get medical benefits from just learning under her. It was understandable, she guessed. For a sheltered kid to want to expand past his boundaries. Though for better measure and notion, Doki had to make sure. "..And we'll see." The Xinyi Liuhe Quan was no easy style to master. "I'm sure you already know, the style you are currently training under is considered to be very rigorous. Before we get to the matter of bringing the Lady into this, I want to see how well you can execute the steps through your chakra control and concentration." She decided to listen to him after standing up to pick out a couple of scrolls. One in particular, the chakra dependent taijutsu style they could be working with today.

Flipping to the primary section without so much as glancing at him, Doki made a prompt request for him. "Demonstrate the four you have learned so far and come at me. I won't use any ninjutsu or any weaponry. Expect me to retaliate like in any spar." The bushy haired kunoichi positioned her stance by spreading her legs apart while the rest remarked about the style's fluidity. Her palms open and free, ready at any moment. He chooses to be a brawler. How does he expect to hide it from his mother? It didn't take a medic to estimate his possible injuries in the future from just this style alone past the career of being a shinobi. Hopefully her clone would be able to convince the Raikage if necessary.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image

Haki just frowned at Doki's reply, his expression giving away nothing I don't understand half of what she says sometimes. he thought, his expression changing from unreadable to expectant. As she suggested he spar with her, Haki began his own set up, arms going up loosely to hold in front of him, legs going wide and taught "Ok." he nodded firmly at her order. He paused, wondering which one to demonstrate first and then came at her. He was fast, for a genin, but knew that he had no hopes of out smarting Doki so he didn't try. He attacked with his open palm, striking down diagonal at her face Shishi Ashi (Lions Paw)

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

A squirrelly guy! Her aloof behavior disappeared with her rising anticipation of his efforts. The fact that he was able to perform the Lion's Paw at all was commendable. But..

She quickly maneuvered her soles to spin herself a full circle to her right, effectively swerving herself from his strike before slapping her hands over the ground to gain her balanced momentum. The impact of his Lion's Paw merely tickled the tips of her bangs. Had he been more serious and acted upon a firmer combo, he might have had a better shot. "That won't do at all."

Doki briskly said in between a four legged crouch before using the lower leverage to leap back at Haki between their short space. Her oncoming sideways palm strike to the side of his shoulder had the capacity to push aside even a larger adult. If connected, it would be equivalent to a forceful yet less than brusque push. But she made sure not to make it so damaging as he was still a genin. However it was enough to skid him back a bit. Bruising wouldn't occur until after three more of those blows. None of which that will happen if her student continued to be lazy. And she knew lazy and demotivated acts. Her academy days were like that, Doki knew best.

"What's the sense in doing things willy nilly?" She scolded slightly, sincere with a trace of sadness to her tone.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

Haki yelped as Doki struck him and he actually spun sharply in a full 360degree twirl before managing to kick his legs out and stop. He grabbed the ground with his fingers, bent double, digging into it and blinked a little to get rid of the surprise "Uh...right." he said, frowning to try and focus. Think up a tactic to fight back with....not easy when he only had four techniques and all of them required him to attack at different angles. But he put a short shamble together and went at her again. This time he attempted an upward strike from a lower position, an upper cut powered by a slight jump that allowed him to also try and kick her in the stomach. It wasn't much and the kick wasn't even a technique but he was trying his hardest to at least land a blow on her this time.

Technique Used: Ryū Kiba [ Dragon Fang ]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

He has good use with his legs. Good body language. Occasionally Doki enlightened herself with small observations. An active mind was a useful mind. And from his slight show of sudden displeasure she could almost feel something stir within him. He was capable. It made her wonder if he had some in tutoring beforehand. Maybe I haven't failed after all. We can make this work! Yes! Triumphant was the feeling but of course her head was still in the game, aware of what her fastidious pupil. When he finally snapped out of his silent trance, Doki could finally feel the need to appreciate his efforts. Especially when he came up with something new.

From his well commenced barrage, Doki found limited spacing and timing to move any back. Although it would benefit them both through some ways in critiques. "Nice. Now we're getting somewhere-Hakeeh!" By the sight of his foot closing near, Doki took on a difficult yet doable handspring to the right. She stood hopping lightly over her feet in preparation for anything else. A friendly yet competative smile tugged one base of her cheek, gently stretching the new red nick Haki was able to scrap. Back when she had to lean to the right, her face risked the danger of cutting near his sweep. But the close-up was necessary in some aspects for Doki.

"You had the precision and aim. But what you lacked was momentum. When jumping back up from a crouched position, you need to spring, not lock and gear out." She said, still speaking as though she was commending him. Though she could tell by the sway of his movements that he lacked a Lion's ferocity. Passion was probably too much to ask from him for now but at least he had to put in a reel of oomph. The kid just had to believe in himself more to add aid to his own maneuvers.

"Haki, you're showing me you can perform them. But you also need to show me why you should be able to as well. Don't make a mockery out of your paws, or we'll go straight to kit gloves." And with that, she dashed forward with extended palms, readying to strike multiple sects around his torso and thighs in relative speed.

Tora no Kobushi [ Tiger Fists ]
Simple :: Rank: D
A simple volley of fast fists aimed at no particular sect of the enemy.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 am
User Image

Haki swallowed, not sure how to respond to Doki's comments, feeling slightly unease about giving her face a mark. He didn't have time to worry about that though as Doki attacked "Nugh!" he skipped back but didn't run, choosing to try and match all her strikes. He tightened his fists, readied his stance by planting his left foot back further then his right, ducked his head a little and launched a volley of attacks meant to meet all her palm strikes.

Technique Used: Tora no Kobushi[Tiger Fists]

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

A reasonable counterattack. A thin brow retracted up in amusement. Hands swatting and slapping and striking at their external party. Both were able to negate much risky damage, save for Doki when she quickly stepped three crucial steps back. Through most of this evaluation, Doki could proceed in believing Haki to be ready. Possibly, for one of the more difficult challenges to face in this stage yet. Same dimples pinched into her cheeks, smiling in whole hearted content. "Very good." She complimented as her stance lowered, indicating the end of this session. Doki too was starting to feel a little winded. Her form was not at her best after coming back from the exams without much rest but she could still go. As her teacher, Doki had to at least reward him for helping him through with the final technique. The issue of his mother's consent or knowledge would have to reveal itself after some point.

"You've proven to me that you're up for this style. All that's left for you to master in this stage is the Roaring Iron Finger. Have you touched on that at all since you've started?" She asked, blotting her cheek with a gauze-pad from her satchel.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games