Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:31 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San gave a chuckle as he sat down in the chair. OH! it was cold! ******** this s**t!.......sitting still like a boss the sannin replied.

"Eh, i think the whole unicorn thing is Knives domain so i dont want to steal his thunder. You can keep the design simple, but i would prefer for people to not recognize what the seal is at first glance. So maybe whips of sand, maybe flecks of gold, i really dont know seeing as i dont see anymore. So just make it good i guess...."

San would not ask for privacy, as he knew Knives and ayame would like to see how the procedure was completed

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:15 am
Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame shook her head at Daichi. "Come here," she said firmly. Daichi walked over to Ayame and looked at her as she spoke. "Daichi I know the last time this was painful, but that is only for in a pinch ok? I know this will work this time. You have to trust me. We've grown a lot together now come on." Daichi tilted his head to the side and thought for a moment then smiled. He could do this.....he hoped. Ayame nodded and stood gathering her chakra into those threads once again and latched them on to Daichi. She felt his resistance at first, but then he let go and she felt the now all too familiar stitching together. She looked around at herself and saw she was back looking like the wolf creature. 'Daichi I need you to gather nature chakra.,' she said within their mind. Daichi sighed and calmed himself then began to gather the nature chakra. He opened the valve as San had taught them and felt the empowerment of it. The nature chakra infused itself to them both seeing as they were now one. She felt great and Daichi was no longer scared, which made her feel a lot better. Ayame looked at herself and was quite happy she no longer looked like a wolf creature, she looked like herself and Daichi as a complete mix. 'Daichi we did it!' She literally jumped for joy. "This is even better than before."

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:17 pm
Yo-ko

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave a chuckle, and had Sanshi lean up in the chair to place a cloak behind him and give a buffer between his bare skin and the ice. Then formed his own sliding seat, manipulated the chair into position, and slide a table full of inks over to his side.

"Alright, well I have something in mind I think you will like." James poked Sanshi's forehead and relayed the image to him.

A great bear stood in shadow, it prowled forward on powerful legs, teeth bared as it stalked some unknown foe, and breaking the darkness the sand at its feet and sides arose, swirling and crossing, hidden within the swirling golden sands, James seal would sit hiding in plain sight.

"It's powerful, so it will take up most of your chest or back."

James said, looking for one final detail before continuing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:30 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

If James could have seen san's eyes, he knew that they would be open wide in bewilderment. It was nice sometimes to have even moments of visual ability, his eyes having been closed most of his life. The image was fantastic and majestic, and even Mama and Papa bear would find it a beautiful piece of art.

"Yeah, lets go with that on my back. So thats the central concentration for the tech, and your going to have to go back through and add in the "highways" for my tenketsu correct? I mean the technique, james, is absolutely brilliant and it does have me a little bewildered. When i am done recocovering from having my spirital pathways poked and prodded, i shall show you a new concept i had invented that i think you will like very much. Oh! And Ayame needs to show you what she has invented. Where have you been? I feel like you ahve somehow missed alot...."

San would wait for James to make the chair a bed so he could lay down, and leave the medic unprecedented acces to his entire muscular back. it was funny to see a ninjutsu expert with this form of musculature, but the pen and sword was in accord after all....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:46 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

"No San, I think you're confusing the rainbows and unicorns for our new genin. Wherever he scampered off to." Knives said shaking his head at the Ninja.

'Whatever you say, you dream of weird things you know.'
'What you mean besides killing things upon the red wastes of the Red Desert?'

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1055/1055
Stamina: 835/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 pm
Yo-ko

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave and easy breath, Sanshi always had to know everything, and that was fine, but his knowing everything and telling as needed was getting old.

"Recovery? who said anything about a recovery? NINJA PLEASE, MY s**t IS CUSTOM!" James said in his best impression of the lower class inhabitants on the south side of Sarwasi. "Let me show you a little trick I perfected to make this a little easier on everyone. Watch your Biosense closely."

James then popped a ink cartridge into the back of Silverfang and started to intricately and efficiently cut into San's back with smooth, precise motions. Silverfang's blade was staggeringly sharp, and if James had not cut deeply to settle the ink, then San may very well have even felt the bite of the blade. James chakra hummed silently through Silverfang, and if San did as instructed, he would sense his wounds from James work heal themselves behind the blade, his physical body taking only a moment to adjust to the new power pathway connections.

"You will be ready to rock about 30 seconds after I am done."

James took a moment to adjust and began marking again, and then spoke more as he focusedly worked.

"I've been in the lab cooking up all these techniques and sorting out some Defense plans, You will not believe the surprises I have now." James chuckled. "That and I need to train 10000 things.'  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:02 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San kept still, but chuckled slightly as he spoke in the accent. Speaking of sawasti....

"I see i see, sorry for all the questions then hahaha. "

The sannin would grit his teeth but then felt the blade moving through his body, but noticed the wound was literally healing behind the blade.

"Well, that is an interesting trick indeed. Im sorry james, i didnt know you could do that. What training you ahve to undertake? Maybe i help? And speaking of defense, i may actually need you for a major mission, whenever your ready...."

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:23 pm
Yo-ko

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James kept working on his mentor with focus and easy clarity.

"I have to finish training Keir, Learn the last restricted medical justs from ranking up, do final chakra training for Sannin, and finish Scarring anyone who wants it." James had quite a bit to do.

"I made several new techniques. I'm colder now, more deadly with several new counters and reactive techniques, and this new seal of course."

James worked on the Ninja's back for roughly two hours, and then sat back.

"You are done, That all I need to do."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:28 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

The super sannin stood up and gave a final stretch. the markings didnt hurt at all, and he was surprised at the feeling he had right now. For 2 hours of work, he didnt feel any condition change at all, except for the miniscule amount of chakra that was being sent to his new found pathways into the seal.

"Wow, that is impressive indeed. Yeah, i think this is all for now. I can let you get to your own training. Any additional markings can wait. Its good to have you back."

San put his cloths back on, and would stand around amongst the group, seeing what everyone else was going to break out and do

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:04 pm
Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame smiled at their victory and separated them. Daichi shook out his fur, 'No pain.' Ayame smiled at him, "See I told you." She looked over at James, then ran up to him and stopped directly in front him. "MY TURN!" she said smiling.

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:07 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San figured while James had some training to do, there was no harm in doing collab training with his bears. maybe he could even get some better ideas to play around with as well, seeing as Ayame was going to get her stuff done soon anyways. But they had missions to do and time it seemed was of the essence

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:13 pm
Yo-ko
I need to train just a few techniques I really want and then we can go, I'll do my best to have them done in the next 2 days.

quote=XAyame_HatakeX"]
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave Ayame a large smile. "Alright dear, come on and lay down and I'll raise the walls up. I take it you still want what we talked about earlier?"

James took Ayame's conformation, raised the ice walls so the young woman could disrobe enough for the scaring process, and then set into work. The pattern already laid out, and James already getting more practiced, It look less time than Sanshi's piece, and soon enough she was Scarred with another of the Seals James knew.

"There you go dear, all done." James said to his mate easily.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:28 pm
Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I

Ayame nodded, "Yep," she said waiting for the ice walls to rise before removing her clothing enough so James could put the scarring on her tattoo. She laid down and refrained from giggling when he got near her ribs, which was most of the tattoo unfortunately. When he was done she stood and stretched then dressed and smiled at James, "Thanks love," she said giving him a kiss.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:42 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78
Your ok buddy. Its just suna has been sitting for a bit lol and i wanna give our active guys some action.

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image

San watched the process of Ayame's sealing, and smiled at the progress of James. While the wounds of Akane had healed, James had undoubtedly become his finest student. To see what skills he had to practice would be enlightening, and James had been one of the most creative ninja san had ever had the pleasure of instructing, creating several game changing jutsu that even he himself had problems countering sometimes. Once the other suna crew was done with their crap (manny and doc) san would send for them as well.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:51 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James easily accepted Ayame's kiss and then opened a door in his ice walls to let them continue, and gave out a sharp, sheer whistle for Keir to his side. When the great cat came prowling up James gave him and easy pat on the head and scratched behind his ears.

"I need to get Keir up to speed, and work on some personal techniques" James said to the Hatake, as Keir sat at his feet.

"Do you mind helping me get hi mthe rest of the way to Jounin?  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games