Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:06 am
Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame growled at the fact that her raiton was not working and quickly created a clone to take the beating from the kunai as she flickered out of the way of most of them and the hole. She had seen the darkness in that and knew she would be no use thanks to her claustrophobia. She was still hit by a few, which were so gonna be bruises probably within the next hour. She pricked her finger with one of her claws and reverse summoned Daichi to her getting him out of the ground. She had no clue how to get Knives out without having Daichi dig his way to him. Ayame then put her kunai in her hand watching both Sans.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

Ayame: Body Flicker Tehcnique: D
Chakra Pool: 885

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:52 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Jounin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc was walking by, on his way to the Kages office. When he sensed something very familiar to him. Doc thought of everything that it could be, and finally, it came to him. Doc ran inside the building and found some people training. He noticed that there were two Sans there watching. "Hi guys!" Doc shouted out.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 645
Stamina Pool: 105
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

Yo-ko

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:17 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'Well now whatcha gonna do? You know how this is gonna end if you don't get out of here.'
'No s**t sherlock!'

Knives grumbled as he was caught in the dirt a few feet from the surface. He was gonna have to move quick and it was a good thing he understood how dirt worked. He worked and crawled his way out of the dirt not quite as far from where he had wanted to but it was out of the dirt none the less.

'You know, you could use me. Come on I've been dying to playyy'
'You know, considering they were after you the last time I used you, I'm trying to keep it under wraps a bit that you know we're a single being.'

Knives grumbled ignoring the dust that coated him from where he had struggled to get out of the dirt. So much for that move, damn that man and his biosensing. Damn him, damn him and his stupid blindfold too. Knives analyzed the situation to try and figure out something rather than just running head long into an attack. Cause that never went over well with San, ever.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 975/1055
Stamina: 680/835
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1355/1355

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:49 pm
Jaxdrill

XAyame_HatakeX

Well, s**t would get interesting in the next couple of moments. Seeing as ayame, knives, and daichi stayed connected to the earth, the repeated bombardment of the chakra waves would cause them to fall unconscious right where they stood. This would then enable San to get unprecedented access to get to set up whatever he wanted for his next game, and he knew that ayame and daichi would give their consent. Looking to his clone, san spoke. It was weird to talk to himself, but it did add to dramatic effect.

"You know what to do...."

the Real san would approached ayame, using two of his massive scrolls to ravel up ayame in one, and daichi in the next. a seal would suddenly appear on it, finishing the jutsu. The clone and the two wrapped up individuals would suddenly disappear in a plume of smoke.

The clone would alter his appearence to look like that of a mutilated, messy, and killed "Sanshi" having multiple blades peirced through him as well as having his face removed in a very bloody manner. Next to him would be a bloody piece of paper with a seal on it, and simple instructions to touch me in sans own hand writing. When knives would awake, he would know that it was Sans last wish. Geting a last laugh in before the big hunk awoke, san got to say a statement that he had stolen from a long last adversary, who was also responsible for a great deal of skill the ninja enjoyed.

"Lets play a game..."

Once touched, Knives would be filled with memory and knowledge which he could only be certain would be his mentors last moments. he would see an army, a betrayal, of both samurai and sunagakure ninja in a rellentless attack that san couldnt defend against. without his chakra, he was killed, and the adversary took sans face for whatever reason....

"Knives, i dont have much time, but i have left my final instructions to you. They took Ayame, and they are probably going to go about and attempt a cuet de ta of the Kazekage. I think they took my face to use a technique to impersonate me, and i dont know how many others they ahve done this too, so trust no one. Do not let anyone see you and do not interact with anyone unless absolutely neccessary. Please...get ayame back. leave the village, and regroup. It is up to you two to save the village i have made a career defending. it is my life and my home. please...for me knives...."

Music :: San and his games
Chakra Lvl :: 2645
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used :: cloth binding tech and binging tag seal, reverse summon
Durations :: Ward off-3, Magnetic Shuriken-2

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:12 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Jounin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

" Alright, enough of this. I got to get to the Kage and get my orders." Doc said to himself. He rushed off, out the doors and to the Kazekages office. (Exit).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 645
Stamina Pool: 105
Ryo: 7200
AC: 16500

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:31 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

'You know it's all a lie right? I mean it's gotta be, then again.. wait.. no that doesn't make sense..
'Shut it, think later. Right now we get out of here, regardless of it's real or not. What matters is Ayame is gone, we have to get out even if no one else knows what the hell is going on, it's nothing new. So either nut up and help me or so help me whatever there may be, shut up.' Knives had yet another internal monologue as he looked around and moved quickly out of the academy and through many of the lesser traveled back alleys. He had no idea where they might have taken Ayame but there was only one place where someone MIGHT, and that was a big might, have the abilities to take on San and actually win, and that was the city no longer under the control of Suna. Something Knives was not going to stand for, one way or the other.

Knives moved quickly after finding a different set of clothes from his usual, while he kept his face hidden, the outer clothes were at least different so he was not recognizable right off the bat. But perhaps they had not left the village just quite yet, might as well look around some of the less traveled areas of the village before heading off to the greater lands. Activating his sand sensing he began to look through the lesser known areas of the village as he traveled on his way out.

[Exit academy]

Chakra: 1015/1055
Stamina: 835/835
1355/1355

Suna no Kanchi [ Sand Sensing ]

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:14 pm
Xayame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave the cat a grin from his place on the academy floor. "No, we are not done yet, now lwt me just get Ayame and we can finish this up..."

The Sannin easily looked over the academy to find that the explosions and such had stopped and everyone was gone.

"Well thats some bullshit, come on Keir, lets go find out where everyone went."

[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives made his way back to the University after their little get together back at the gates of the village and looked around and waited for the others to show themselves at the university.

Chakra: 1055/1055
1355/1355

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:11 pm
Jaxdrill

KAPOOOFF!!! A wild san appeared  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:22 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

(knives used ultra ball)

Knives just nodded to San as he appeared as well in the University. He never understood how for being the slow one, it seemed that Knives was always the one who arrived to places first.

'Or maybe you aren't the first one, you're just slow enough to think you're the first.'

1355/1355

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:54 pm
Xayame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James and Keir poofed into the academy with ease and looked around to quickly find everyone.

"Alright ladies and gentleman James Cameron Poes Scar Sealing shop is now open for Suna ninja! anyone who wants a Seal scarred to them to access it's power get over here and bring a scroll or tell me what you want."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:56 pm
Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame, feeling more like herself, walked into the academy and looked at Daichi, "You ready to try this?" Daichi went and hid behind San. "You are a big baby, come here," she then chuckled at James as he announced his scar sealing. Daichi looked at San and whined; he was purposefully messing around.

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:09 am
XAyame_HatakeX

Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill

User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San gave a small facepalm at the shinanagins of daichi, but offered a warm smile. It seemed, as always, he would be the first to make the venture. Now normally one would assume that the first man was very brave, and while this was normally true for the Sannin, he also had a kicker. His own knowledge of seals and the capabilities as well as knowing Jame's mind would allow him to put the confidence into the action the medic was about to do. The idea had come from Jigsaw's own capability, an ability to carve an almost 4D seal into the body and use it for activation at a later date, James had developed a far more sinister approach while utilizing the same concept. Stepping forward, San would take off his sage coat, second skin, and his scale hide garments down to his pants and stand before james.

"How about we try that special seal of yours. Just dont ******** up my tenketsu....im trusting you with this....you havent had too much caffeine where your hand is shaky now is it?"

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Music :: Theme
Chakra Lvl :: 3015
Stamina Lvl :: 1555
Jutsu's Used ::
Durations ::

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:29 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives just stood around waiting for whatever James seemed to have in store. He had heard something about this before, after the Chunin exams was it? Maybe it had been some time. Knives just waited slightly smirking over hearing what San had to say to James.

1355/1355

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:40 am
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave his mentor a chuckle, and Silverfang, James special scalpel would flash into his hand from nowhere. "You know better than that. The special seal it is, but it's going to be big, do you have a design you would like, or do you want the seal itself?" James tumbled the blade deftly through his fingers like it was a part of his body.

James could brand the image in almost any way he wished, and run inks through Silverfang to make it a beautiful, Tattoo-esque design.

James waved his right hand, and a wave of ice would form a chair for Sanshi to occupy, and a quick p***k of James thumb summoned a mini lab full of sterilization chemicals and inks. James also built a lovv wall.

"I can raise it if you want privacy." James suggested easily.

"I could put a nice unicorn and rainbow down for you."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games