Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:13 am
User ImageUser Image
With what little space she had gain, Yukiko now had time to compose herself and quickly think of a way to defend herself again his physical attacking methods. There was no way she could win this match if she stayed on the defensive; eventually they would both tire out and not knowing his physical parameters meant she could risk it that method.
But Yukiko became trapped so far in her thoughts she didn't notice Haki pursuing her again until he was in striking distance. He threw a another upper cut aiming for her chin; Yukiko quickly shifted her wait, pulling her body to left, barely dodging the punch; his hand skidding past her cheek. But her dodge simply unbalance her body; she hadn't thought past dodging the upper cut. The second punch made partial impact causing her to turn slightly, throwing her balance off a little bit more as she quickly tired to catch herself, but she wasn't as the attack continued. The quick blow to the breast bone caused her to be pushed back a little; she quickly attempted to gain her breath then noticed his body motioning for another attack, at this range it was already to late to avoid the attack, but she quickly thought of an idea. As he's shot came closer, Yukiko slowly jumped off to the right; the same direction of the punch and braced herself for another blow. When she shot connected it forced Yukiko further off the right, moving her out of his striking distance. Once she landed she jumped back again forming a hand seal before adding her chakra. "Kage no Bunshin." A sudden cloud of smoke surround Yukiko, as the smoke shrouded her position she quickly changed locations with one of the clones she summoned. As the smoke cleared there Haki would now see four Yukiko.

( It's alright. I'm sorry about the wait. ^^ )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra: 270 / 345
AC: 00

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:36 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober _______ : : : : ]

Haki winced slightly as he struck Yukiko but strengthened his resolve. It was like his decision not to take alcohol anymore...it was hard but he was determined. As smoke clouded around Yukiko after his attacks, Haki moved back a short distance, waiting to see what would happen and Haaaa....bugger. he frowned and stiffened his body with a deep breath. If he'd known how to create a clone, he might have made one of his own....however If I had a teacher, maybe I'd know this! But I don't! Were they all physical or just illusions like the ones he could make? He didn't know but he decided to go for the one furthest from his position first I'll just destroy them until I find the real Yukiko. as he neared her, he brought his arm up and down, attacking her neck with a downward strike, his hand angled and open.

Techniques used; Shishi Ashi [ Lion Paw ]
Sorry for the wait myself! >A< Apologies.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko and her clones watched Haki's movements closely. His body language seemed to change to a more stiff stance; she could easily tell that this move put him off a bit. Now she would wait; from his first few attacks she could tell he was a more aggressive type so she wouldn't. As she expected Haki quickly rushed forwards as an attempt to attack on of the clones. The clone quickly formed a hand seal and added it's chakra. "Suiyaku Kaze." The clone aimed it's hands at the ground below it as a powerful gust of wind pushed the clone high into the air to avoid the attack of Haki. While Haki pursued the clone the real Yukiko quickly formed her own set of hand seals, quickly adding her chakra. "Teikiatsu no Jutsu." The air pressure in the general area would begin to slowly decline.

( It's alright. )

Chakra: 240 / 345

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

"Ah!" Haki threw his hands up as the wind blasted at him and the copy of Yukiko flew up into the air. He stared and began to realize, despite his hopes, that he really needed more training. As the air became affected and he started to feel strange, Haki knew he was in over his head, taking a deep breath before "I submit!" he said quickly, his feet slipping out from under him a little so he stumbled and fell to his knees "So...please stop whatever you're doing!" Haki didn't have enough training or confidence in what he'd learned to go against Yukiko or really anyone right now. And as much as that miffed him, he was smart enough to call it quits when it was clear he was losing.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko was going to wait for Haki to attempt to attack again; with the air pressure lowered the more he attacked the more he would burn himself out, and he would loose stamina a lot faster then usual; which would lead to him passing out. Yukiko and her clones on the ground readied themselves again as the clone in the air planned to use the same jutsu that launched it into the air to hurtle back down at Haki. But her plans quickly came to a halt as Haki threw his hands into the air; surrendering. Yukiko quickly released her jutsu that she had previously cast. There was a small indent in the ground from where the clone had pushed off but it wasn't to big. She got close to edge before holding out her hand, offering to help him out.

Chakra: 345 / 345

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:26 pm
User Image

Accepting her hand, Haki used it to pull himself to his feet, his other hand rubbing the back of his skull "Thank you very much." he said softly, bowing to her. Doing so dislodged his carefully and artfully placed hair, revealing dark tan horns curling on either side of his head like rams horns. He didn't notice and so straightened without fixing his hair or explaining "What was that that you did?" he asked curiously, looking at Yukiko attentively "Those copies of yourself...they're clones correct? How did you make them?" Having never attended the academy, Haki had very limited exposure to jutsu. The idea of creating a copy of yourself, a substantial one, was a strange and exciting new diversion.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko helped him up to his feet and bowed lightly. "Your welcome." She said as she smiled lightly. As he released his hair letting it fall down; his horns were reviled. Yukiko paused for a while as she simply glancing at them. She had never seen something quiet like it before, it fascinated her. As Haki asked his question, Yukiko seemed rather surprised; it wasn't often that she found many shinobis who seemed to know little about clones. She nodded lightly. "Yes, they're shadow clones, a bit more advanced then regular clones. These clones can actually move and talk like a regular person at will and when they are destroyed or release all of the information they have gathered return to the caster." She said. "I can show you how if you'd like."

Chakra: 345 / 345

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image

Haki listened attentively and mused over the idea, his fingers fidgeting slightly "Shadow clones..." his eyes widened a little as Yukiko offered to show him how and he grinned widely "That would be fantastic." he agreed enthusiastically. He'd go to his mom's office later and ask her for a teacher so he didn't have to keep bothering others for lessons. His hand went up to push his bangs out of his face and his knuckles scraped against his horns, making him jump. Sometimes...one wondered if Haki was all there in the head. Forgetting you had horns wasn't something one normally forgot..."Oops..." Haki blushed and fixed his hair, kind of, so it covered his horns again "Whats involved in creating the clone?"

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko smiled lightly as he answered and it was agreed; she would teach him how to preform the shadow clone jutsu. As he pushed his bangs out of the way of his eyes he seemed to jump a little, it was apparent that something had startled him, but Yukiko wouldn't have guessed that it was his hand scrapping against his horns. As he blushed and fixed his hair Yukiko couldn't help, but to giggle lightly. "It's alright." She responded; after his hair was fixed it was time to start. "Well, to begin, this jutsu has a special hand seals which I've only seen used for this move." Yukiko demonstrated the hand seal as she spoke. "It's also really important that you get the right amount of chakra into the jutsu or your clones can have a variety of defects."

Chakra: 365 / 365

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:01 pm
User Image

Haki examined Yukiko's hands as she performed the seals, sliding to stand next to her and see how it was done. After watching her, he held his own hands up and tried to perform the seals without chakra at first "Is there an element involved? Like...I use fire and earth. Do I need to put one of those elements into my chakra when I form the clone?" he asked, eying his hands as he performed the hand signs again. His fingers kept getting tangled up on the last bit and he frowned, wiggling them a little.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:58 pm
A bag would find it's way to Haki's head soon enough, Kyoishi plopped down by the wall and munched the same thing as was in the bag, Onigiri. He watched them with a mouthfull before saying anything. "Haki! Catch! Ask if your girlfriend is hungry, there's enough in there for both of you." He said, probably late notice from when he threw the bag but chewing came first then swallowing than telling them to catch! He gave Shi one to eat up and tried to finish off his. Of course he always ate before training other than he was being lazy and he was extremely happy, messy looking and over-all not normal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:02 am
User Image

Before Yukiko could answer him, Haki's head jerked forward, his body bending nearly double and his arms going out wide to stop his fall. The bag Kyo had thrown at him snagged and ripped on a horn as his hair flopped out again and he yelped as it pulled his head sideways too "OW!" he grabbed the bag and ripped it off, gripping the bag in his hands. His temper started to rise but Haki tried to breath, tried to control himself as he heard Kyoishi shout. Clearly...the jounin hadn't learned from their last interaction in the dojo "Kyoishi-san....." his fist shook but he only put the bag down, securely tying the hole so nothing would fall out "Normally, you warn someone before YOU THROW SOMETHING!" Haki shouted the last bit then bit his tongue again "So warning first." he finished and promptly turned his back on the other boy. Even though Kyoishi looked like he was weird, Haki was suddenly reminded of a rather....unpleasant reminder "I really need to make this clone authentic....maybe I can send it to mom and hide when Suzu-sama talks to her...." he said, nervously.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:24 pm
Kyoishi laughed with a mouth full of mouth before swallowing. "It wouldn't be fun if I did that then~!" He chuckled and listened to what they were doing and cracking up laughing. He was having trouble with that! "Haha, if I go down, your coming down with me Haki, your mom will destroy us both!" He dug in his bag, munching some more.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
Yukiko watched as he moved next to her and begin to practice the hand seal for himself. He soon ask as question; a good one. She smiled before shaking her head lightly and answering. "No, this jutsu is a Maruton, meaning it doesn't have any element evolved in its casting." She watched as he continued to practice the hand seal for the jutsu, but her attention was pulled away as she heard the voice of some call out to Haki. She turned as a bag was suddenly hurled at Haki, it was too close for either of them to catch and Yukiko leaned back a little as Haki moved; the bag catching Haki's horn and ripping open. Yukiko looked over at Haki. "Are you alright?" She asked as she turned her head, looking in the direction of which the bag was thrown. As he spoke Yukiko blushed. "You could have really hurt him!" She said aloud before muttering. "And I'm not his girlfriend."

Chakra: 365 / 365

Yukiko Masaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

Haki rubbed the back of his head even as Kyoishi responded, glowering at the floor. He glanced sheepishly at Yukiko "I'm fine. I've got a hard head and onigiri aren't all that dangerous." he glared at Kyoishi as well "Its not my fault. You're the sneaky one who knew it was wrong to talk about that guy! You knew better and you used the fact that I didn't know!" he promptly turned his back on Kyo and looked back to Yukiko, catching her last sentence Urk! Stupid Kyoishi! he swallowed, blushing now as well "Urhm...Yukiko-san, you said the right amount of chakra was important. I'm going to try and you can tell me if its the right amount or too little." he said quietly, clearing his throat and signing. At first just a wispy thing came out but Haki tried again and this time a solid clone appeared. However, it just stood there, staring at the two of them dumbly. It gave Haki the shivers and he glanced at Yukiko "That...that wasn't enough was it?" he asked her, stepping back a shuffle from the clone.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games