Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:02 pm
Valcom growled at that.

"Never speak of that again..thouse days haunt me still."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:07 pm
Lily looked at Kira and then at Valcom. She sighed and shook her head. "Yeah, I agree with Valcom. Let's not talk about it." she said quietly as she kept her eyes focused on what was in front of her.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:28 pm
Valcom starred at Lily sadly.

"Just remember girl..you need to talk..I'm here half pint."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:30 pm
I'll shut up" Ferret Kira nodded pushing the memories of her childhood away. "Don't forget though Valcom...she will never will forget you"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:39 pm
Lily rolled her eyes and looked back at Valcom. "I am not a half pint!" she snapped at him as she made herself run faster. She huffed angrily and folded her wings tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:44 pm
Valcom smiled.

"Everyone has a nickname hun..atleast your not grandma Silv."he said.He started heading them north-east to the wood pines where he had grown up near the kingdom of Aron.His figure not showing the knowledge he already knew.Most of them..wouldn't be coming back.

As the parties disbanded there different ways a song began to play as a young man who seemed to be a ministreal..stood next to a beatifull girl..the world no longer knowing of there deathly existence.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRB4VgXswPs  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:48 pm
Kira changed back to normal walking beside Valcom staying quiet...

Lexi was carrying Val on her back as she lead her children pass the mountains that lead to her birthhome. She closed her eyes whispering softly as the snow covered their tracks as they soon reach another icy kingdom. The Guardians home that was hidden from the rest of the world just about  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:51 pm
Lily followed Valcom and rolled her eyes. "I don't care about nicknames. That has nothing to do with why I hate being called half pint." she said as she sighed. "When you call me half pint it reminds me of how useless and weak I was before I was an angel. And I'm not just some small helpless little girl anymore. So don't call me half pint!" she shouted one last time before her expression turned emotionless.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:55 pm
Valcom smiled trying to make the two believe he was up in spirit.So he was going to purposly piss Lily off..to avoid her sincerity and Kira might pick up..but he no longer cared.

"HALF PINT!"He holered at her grinning and broke into a fast run up the hills.

(We shall end LOTB:The Wicked here I believe..in the next couple posts)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 pm
Kira chuckled softly blowing softly in the air, a soft "i love you,stay strong,we all be back soon" to her brother before she laughed tagging Lily before running up the hill. "time flies!"

Victor felt a russle in his hair. He opened his eyes slowly looking at Damon and Malik. "Everyone made it safetly"  

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:08 pm
Damon starred at Victor and nodded sadly.

"Then let us make way..we have a long journey ahead of us."he said and started walking up ahead.

Malik shook his head and sighed.

"You are lucky i'm a wise man..or I'd slap you upside the head for suggesting that place."he called after Damon.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:12 pm
Lily rolled her eyes at Kira and groaned as Valcom called her a half pint again. "I'd kill you Valcom if I wouldn't get in trouble for it!" she shouted out to him as she huffed again and caught up to Kira.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:15 pm
Kira stuck her tongue out at Lily. "I'm older though!" she shreiked really covering the pain.

Victor thumped Malik lightly on his back moving his slightly shaggy blonde hair. "Yeah well...that's us Kabuatos, always suggesting places we least expect"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm
Malik sighed.

"To true.."he mutterd.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:36 pm
Victor nodded then looked at the sky. "All be back to norm sis...as close as we can get it" he muttered before walking next to Damon  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff