Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: DoaNA Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:51 am
Nia Phoenix
well it would tie up a loose end - make it all kind of fatalistic

But if that's the case that was years ago....hrm...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 am
Well it took a few days, but big post~ Just needed to think about how things would go and bam, the words flowed like water down a stream.

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:25 pm
Sooo Wony, care to explain what to do now that this alleged transport is actually coming? I had it be that she had guessed the replacements were actually dead, nia mentioned they hadnt shown up but now here they are...the ******** am i supposed to do with this? Sorry, i just thought you ready my post completely...i mean this completely destroys my plan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 pm
Gia the Queen of Mars
Sooo Wony, care to explain what to do now that this alleged transport is actually coming? I had it be that she had guessed the replacements were actually dead, nia mentioned they hadnt shown up but now here they are...the ******** am i supposed to do with this? Sorry, i just thought you ready my post completely...i mean this completely destroys my plan

Thats the CO and two others from the security detail. Its not a transport, its a land speeder with a anti-gravity sled hooked onto its back. Since the replacements didn't arrive, they were low on supplies, so someone had to go out and get supplies. The CO went to make sure the credits were spent wisely as they didn't know if anyone was going to come. So more or less, they were bargain hunting for cheap rations and other things that they need to survive in that wasteland. But I should have gone into more detail as to the who, what, when, where, and why. Sorry about that. Sometimes I think my writing decisions are good, but in hindsight, they are just completely awful.

Any case, to fill in my ineptitude that is my writing, Anderson is a front line solider, Anshola is a padwan, and the CO is considered a master but no where near those that are on the council. They are also quite a few hours away, enough time to kill people, hide the bodies, and have a few drinks by the camp fire. Or until you want them to show up so that you have enough time to torture, put knifes in places where knifes aren't supposed to go, make necklaces out of there teeth, make bone charms from there fingers, and just about any other messed up thing a psychopath can think of.

Anyway, to reiterate, the replacements aren't showing up and probably never will. But it makes sense that around ten people are stationed in the tomb. You got 5 people on the security detail and the rest are civilians, scientists of various fields. But Connor is of thee, lets see how many bottles of alcohol it takes for my liver to fail field.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:09 pm
Wonyky
Gia the Queen of Mars

I'm back, sorry guys my laptop had to get fixed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:03 am
Yay!!
Android E1
Wonyky
Gia the Queen of Mars

I'm back, sorry guys my laptop had to get fixed.

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff