Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Stories Of the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 pm
"Sorry." Hikari apologized quietly. After they got out, seeing Hiei start to walk to the corner store, she stopped, lightly tugging on the back of his shirt. "Can we just go to the temple?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:53 pm
Hiei shifted a bit and turned to look at Hikari moving his hands to grab her's slightly. " It's alright, Don't bloody Worry about it. I should of taken you to the temple before taking you to the market." Hiei said with a sigh and let go of Hikari's hand and started to walk." Temple it is. I need to use your phone after to call Kim." Hiei said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 pm
Hikari flinched a bit when Hiei grabbed her. She looked off to the side, feeling stupid. When Hiei started walking again, Hikari followed right after. "Why do you need to call Kim?" She was slightly confused as to what he needed to call Jing's mother for.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 pm
"Because That Mei Whore and Jing drove me insane and I really enjoy screwing people over apparently." Hiei said walking with Hikari the temple. Outside of it had many Dragon statues. Moving the Fire demon bowed slightly before walking through the gates. " Master Fang?" Hiei asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 pm
"So...You want someone to laugh at." As they reached the temple, Hikari followed suit and bowed slightly before walking through the gates. She glanced around at all the statues. Some looked more realistic than others.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:09 pm
Hiei blinked a bit and shook his head. " Of course not. That would me being so mean and rude." Hiei said walking and stopped seeing the old man standing there. " Hello Hiei, This must be your friend Hikari. It's nice to met you." Fang said. He was about 5'6, skinny and tpyical chinese old guy.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:20 pm
Hikari rolled her eyes when she heard Hiei. He could never just say outright that he wanted to cause a little drama. Seeing an older Chinese man standing outside, she stopped. To be honest, for how Hiei talked about him before, Hikari had been expecting a little more. "You too."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:31 pm
Hiei moved a little and bowed again and looked up. " I hope you don't mind Master Fang. But we seemed to have lost our housing for the night. Would you mind?" Hiei asked. " Anything for you Hiei. There is a room down the hall you both can use. I 'm a bit short for guest rooms at the moment. Family is showing up soon."

Hiei stood up and nodded. " Thank you, Master Fang. MAy I use the Dojo for a little? I need to stretch my leg." The Fire demon asked and the man nodded.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:45 pm
Hikari bowed again slightly in respect for letting them use a room for the night. She knew better from being with Genkai for so long than to be disrespectful. Especially if that woman was in a bad mood. "...What did you master?" Hikari decided to ask, a little curious since this man seemed as harmless as a butterfly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:48 pm
Hiei moved walking away from the man and shifted a bit. " His a dragon, A very very old rare Dragon. His not even a Demon. His. A dragon." Hiei said walking into the Dojo and bowed as he walked in." He just looks harmless."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:01 am
Hikari blinked at that, looking back at the old man as they walked. "He looks so... Brittle?" She wasn't sure if that was the right word or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:03 am
"Look's brittle but he could kill both of us in a moment." Hiei said as he walked into the dojo more slipping off his shoes and dropped his stuff by them and stretched a little. " His Dojo has an Window roof. Gotta love that." Hiei said looking up.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:27 am
"Uh-huh. Bet I could beat him." Hikari wasn't believing that the old man could kill them. She was more basing it off of appearance and thinking that Hiei was just trying to spook her. Taking off her shoes, Hikari stepped into the dojo, glancing up to see the roof. "Oh, right." Pulling out her phone, the young girl tossed it over to Hiei so he could make his phone call.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 am
Hiei chuckled a little before moving to dial Kim and looked toward the fallen angel and walked to the side a little waiting for the women to answer. His hand flinched a bit before he kinda took a step forward trying to get used to his stupid injury again. " A small spar before bed?" Hiei asked well waiting.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:52 am
Hikari shrugged a little to say 'sure.' She actually hadn't been able to get in a good sparring match with anyone recently. All she'd been doing was training on her own when she wasn't working.

"Hello?" Kim answered on the other line. "Oh dear, could you hang this up for me?" She asked, moving the phone away from her mouth slightly as she spoke to her husband.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games