Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: DoaNA Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shade_Enforcer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:19 pm
the level of activity is slow, I admit, but it does sort of help me right now. It allows me to really give thought into my posts, and last couple days Sleeping has been atrociously bad and motivation for much else. haha. But thanks for the opinion.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:06 pm
I (T.A.D), would like to apologize for my absence. My wife and I recently bought a house with 5 acres and neither one of us thought to look up an ISP pre move. We asked around, price comped, and finally settled on a local broadband provider. Long story short I now have internet so my activity will return and the ball should begin to roll once more.  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:07 pm
Gia the Queen of Mars
Nia Phoenix
Gia the Queen of Mars
Nia Phoenix
Mandalorian Temple

About half way down starts the trip to the Temple - it was actually a hidden Temple not visible from the sky - if you read on you will see Vic had to push all the sand away to reveal it - If my Je'daii come back - we can hie it over there but until then we're stuck sweatdrop

He messaged me on fb, said nothing on the fact that it was hidden :/ I'll tweak it.

NP sorry I haven't been on - holidays are still kinda tough for me - been kinda' cavey...and since my Je'daii aren't here to play with I've been popping on to read - nice back story - shows a "softness" in Akire we haven't seen - makes her more dimensional and less savage LOL

Lol, yeah I've gotten better at balancing how my characters are. This isn't the A'kire from my own [still dead] guild

I'm back, I'll see about beating the drums of recruitment, get some fresh blood into the story to slay, play with.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:22 pm
Tomthetank
I'm back, I'll see about beating the drums of recruitment, get some fresh blood into the story to slay, play with.

Don't scare them too badly.

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:26 pm
Gia the Queen of Mars
Tomthetank

Don't scare them too badly.

No promises, the forums seem a little dry at the moment. I reckon after the weekend and people see rouge one interest will drum back up.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:07 pm
Shade_Enforcer
the level of activity is slow, I admit, but it does sort of help me right now. It allows me to really give thought into my posts, and last couple days Sleeping has been atrociously bad and motivation for much else. haha. But thanks for the opinion.

Its alright, take your time. There isn't any rush to be posting, thats for sure.  

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:13 am
I apologize for any "godmodding" or liberties I have taken in the RP - I will change anything if asked, but we really need to get this RP moving...and well..all the action is on Mandalore!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:23 pm
Welp, A'kire is going to have some fun once the je'daii arrive. Davth is gonna recognize her right away, unless she can get into the temple sooner than later. Now if she can trick these two door guards and get inside.....she can send them back to the 'shuttle'.

All i ask is to wait to do any major action til wony posts.

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Wonyky
Crew

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:25 pm
Gia the Queen of Mars
Welp, A'kire is going to have some fun once the je'daii arrive. Davth is gonna recognize her right away, unless she can get into the temple sooner than later. Now if she can trick these two door guards and get inside.....she can send them back to the 'shuttle'.

I want to apologize for my absence, but I don't really have a reason. I got a new computer and I have been playing skyrim. A lot of skyrim, around 200 hours worth of skyrim.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:11 pm
Wonyky
Gia the Queen of Mars

I want to apologize for my absence, but I don't really have a reason. I got a new computer and I have been playing skyrim. A lot of skyrim, around 200 hours worth of skyrim.

Yay Skyrim. Also, OI. Welp, things are going to get interesting, that's for sure...

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:17 pm
Gia the Queen of Mars

and if I recall she beat the crap out of Kad...now if we can just get fallen to post LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:48 am
Nia Phoenix
Gia the Queen of Mars

and if I recall she beat the crap out of Kad...now if we can just get fallen to post LOL

LOL she beat the everloving s**t out of him hahaha. I can try messaging him on fb and get his butt in gear. Did he describe what A'kire looked like when he got back to Tython?

Also I'm so tempted to have an actual transport shuttle arrive. I'd like for that to happen but that ultimately is up to Wonyky's discretion. I'm fine enough with the idea i've got in my head as of right now. Some deciet and trickery, though that droid behind the door seems very very hypercautious and paranoid....perhaps if she can pull off something very convincing....

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:30 am
well the droids were like that way back when too - when Elyria mentioned Je'daii instead of Jedi - battle droids came from everywhere pointing at her - had to do some silwer tongue work then all - ther library also has what's called "The Collective' - like pulling teeth to get a straight answer in there LOL

Kad hasn't said anything much since he got back - give that dang fallen a good poke LOL

Oh I mentioned that we got word from our spies on Mandalore that the transport never arrived - perhaps you slaughtered them or something - might give you something to work with til we get there...aaah the always available replay in our minds stakk tactic LOL
Gia the Queen of Mars
Nia Phoenix
Gia the Queen of Mars

LOL she beat the everloving s**t out of him hahaha. I can try messaging him on fb and get his butt in gear. Did he describe what A'kire looked like when he got back to Tython?

Also I'm so tempted to have an actual transport shuttle arrive. I'd like for that to happen but that ultimately is up to Wonyky's discretion. I'm fine enough with the idea i've got in my head as of right now. Some deciet and trickery, though that droid behind the door seems very very hypercautious and paranoid....perhaps if she can pull off something very convincing....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:44 pm
Nia Phoenix
well the droids were like that way back when too - when Elyria mentioned Je'daii instead of Jedi - battle droids came from everywhere pointing at her - had to do some silwer tongue work then all - ther library also has what's called "The Collective' - like pulling teeth to get a straight answer in there LOL

Kad hasn't said anything much since he got back - give that dang fallen a good poke LOL

Oh I mentioned that we got word from our spies on Mandalore that the transport never arrived - perhaps you slaughtered them or something - might give you something to work with til we get there...aaah the always available replay in our minds stakk tactic LOL

Well, I DID mention it somewhere in the bio or something that the one transport shuttle she was on got into a scuffle with something else. perhaps by strange turn of events that the transport shuttle was the one headed for Mandalore? Either that or idunno. Trying to decide if that would be too much of a stretch

Gia the Queen of Mars

Tipsy Pyromaniac

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:33 pm
well it would tie up a loose end - make it all kind of fatalistic
Gia the Queen of Mars
Nia Phoenix

Well, I DID mention it somewhere in the bio or something that the one transport shuttle she was on got into a scuffle with something else. perhaps by strange turn of events that the transport shuttle was the one headed for Mandalore? Either that or idunno. Trying to decide if that would be too much of a stretch

Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff