Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:17 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

There's a beast in every man and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand.

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives slumped and sighed as soon as Ayame finished her training with sage mode. That meant he couldn't get to use his staff on her, but he would have plenty of chances to use it on Daichi. If that dog didn't stop chasing after Kier.

An outlaw walking through the valley of men
glared with a sunken eye of death
moved his head from side to side and said
come on you gutless slugs fight like a man
state your name and business and let's see what you got
another body for the hangman's count
show me the bar, and show me the cards

Chakra: 1030/1030
Stamina: 810/810
(Active Chakra: 1290/1290)
1330/1330

Yo-ko

Winterwolf78

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:10 pm
Xayame_HatakeX

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James gave a quiet chuckle. Keeping a 400 pound Panther on track was a challenge in itself, not to mention keeping it from trying to eat the village children. Keir had been ferocious when James found him, and in training James planned to exploit that. " Hold your ground Keir, Sto!" James called, and Kier found the action easy enough. He turned to the charging wolf and ducked low, meeting the canine with a feline shoulder to the chest, supported by crouched leg muscles and 400 pounds of fury.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:21 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.

User Image

Knives just shook his head as he gathered up some sand from his metal gourd and created a sound cloud and began to float about 8 feet off the ground. He just floated along, showing off to the academy students and any new guys around.

1330/1330

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:23 pm
Winterwolf78

Jaxdrill
Are you thinking happy thoughts? CLEEK EEET

Yo-ko

Ayame Hatake
User Image
Suna's Huntress

We begin the HUNT and I
Feel the POWER course, as the creatures take flight
For the KILL is close and I will be SATISFIED!

Ayame smiled and Daichi huffed out a breath then lightly nipped Kier's ear bouncing away treating this as a game, 'Awesome.' Ayame smiled again, "Now comes the hard part, Kier has to do this one all by himself. It's just him controlling the noises he makes to form words." Daichi then walked over to San smiling, 'My turn?'

I can hear it calling again
The primal need is filling me
Changes are about to begin
And now my blood is BOILING
I can see the FEAR in your eyes
But you can't bring yourself to scream
Time to shed the mortal disguise
For the BEAST is coming to life!

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:34 am
XAyame_HatakeX

San let the wolf lick his hands as he went about putting a hand on his lower back, telling him to sit down.

"Alright daichi, do you remember when you were young? The primal emotional feelings you had? The moon? I want you to close your eyes...and think back to those days...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:49 am
Yo-ko

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi sat and nodded at San. He closed his eyes and thought about that short amount of time before Ayame. He thought back to the days of the pack, he had only been six months old before he had left. That short amount of time had been fun with his sister and brother. His mother had been great, his father as well, but he had been groomed to be the new alpha from the start.
[1/10]

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:53 am
XAyame_HatakeX

San continued to speak, his voice was soft and inviting. this next try though, it was possible.

"Think of how the moon and how it makes you feel, like how you want to open to the world, let the light of the moon just fill you and give your its radiant power...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:29 am
Yo-ko

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi sighed, the moon? That big glowy thing in the sky at night. It was fun to look at that's for sure. Although it didn't give him power. It just made him homesick sometimes, but he did enjoy it. Full moon nights were the best.
[2/10]

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:31 am
XAyame_HatakeX

"Now, let some of the energy in. breath it in,,slowly, like opening a valve in your mind....."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:36 pm
Yo-ko

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi nodded and concentrated on the way he felt when he was outside. It was joy and calm all at the same time. He opened the "valve" and let it flow in and out. Chakra wasn't really his forte he would rather use his natural weaponry his claws, fangs, and mass alone were always there, they weren't ever drained like chakra was. However, whatever furthered the safety of his pack, his village, he was willing to deal with.
[3/10]

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Jaxdrill

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:39 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives noticed Daichi training with natural chakra from his sand cloud and came from behind. THWACK!! Getting there before San, with his own sage stick, as he watched. "Open the valve too much Daichi and you'll turn yourself into a wolf statue." Knives said from ontop of his cloud of sand.

1330/1330

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:53 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

San slowly turned his head to the direction of knives, giving him the most hilariously funny expression. Did this mother ******** jsut take his twack....oh he done goofed now. San kept his silent expression as the large ninja spoke his piece, not changing even for a moment....  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:00 pm
Yo-ko

Jaxdrill

◄Daichi►

User Image

Daichi opened his eyes and looked at Knives narrowing his eyes growling. Although he was just playing he liked messing with people. He turned back towards San and closed his eyes opening the valve only a little. He kept only small bit in then let it out. He made sure that with each turn he took a little bit more nature chakra in.
[4/10]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:05 pm
Ken of the Long Knives

Sunagakure's Butcher

User Image

Knives kept floating on his cloud looking at San placing his Sage stick over his shoulder. Yes he just took his Thwack. Probably the only Thwack that Knives would take for now. He just floated around with his stick on his cloud around the trio.

1330/1330

Yo-ko

XAyame_HatakeX

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:19 pm
XAyame_HatakeX

San continued his gaze just for a moment, then cleared his throat.

"ehem...lets try again...."  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games