Submit

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:59 am
Teagen almost fell over when the tent collapsed on the boy "Oh my" She giggled for a bit longer before going to help pick the tent back up "Are you okay?" She asked giggling some more trying to stop and have a straight face.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:09 am
Flustered and blushing Geoffrey crawled his way out of the tent wreckage. "I'm fine..." He muttered ad dusted himself off. He began working on it again.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:20 am
Teagen took a step back and watched him "Would you like some help?" She couldn't stop herself from trying to be helpful, though she knew she would be shot down again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:35 am
(Sorry I haven't really been around the past couple days. I had a project that took up a lot of my time.)

Geoffrey waved her away with his hand. "Bah! I've got this..." Mumbling about the tent, he began his second attempt.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:29 am
Teagen looked at him and shrugged her shoulders "Okay fine" She bounced away towards another bush with berries and started to eat a couple before she sat on a large rock and watched him build his little tent. As it grew darker outside Teagen's green eyes began to glow she fiddled with the hem of her dress trying to keep herself busy so she didn't just go and help him.
((it's okay, life happens smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:20 pm
Geoffrey finally finishes setting his tent. Sitting in the entrence he pulls a few things out of his travel bag. A large lump of something which he preceded to throw to Simon, a can without a label and a small pillow which he threw behind him into the tent. He grumbled something about the lack of label and began to open the can. Simon looked at the lump and swallowed it with one gulp.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:11 am
Teagen grimaced when she heard the sound the lump made when it hit the ground. Her stomach revolted when Simon actually ate it."What the heck was that?" She asked tilting her head to the side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:25 am
Geoffrey looked up at her. "Hmm? Oh, I think it was deer intestines. I wrap it in hide so it lasts longer, though he'll eat anything." He finished opening the can and grimaced at its contents. Small purple-brown chunks floating in preservatives. He began eating them with his hands.  

Thorgrim the Wise

Miss Ruckus

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:26 pm
Teagen closed her large green eyes for a moment before she leaped back into a tree and laid herself out "That is grotesque Simon" She said to the boys companion. Teagen sighed and watched him eat from the branches "You both are in dire need of a good meal, good thing we will be in the village by noon tomorrow" She nodded her head thinking about all the lovely food the people of the village will make and the desserts. Her stomach growled hungrily at her and she giggled softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:40 pm
Simon made a grunting noise and curled up crawled under a nearby shrub. He began covering himself with whatever leaf litter he could find. Geoffrey watched him and then returned to his can. "Yeah, well I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment, and I'm not spending a dime on that beast. He eats what I kill, and that's only after I take the good meat." Simon makes a reptilian growling noise. Geoffrey scoffs at him. "You'd eat that stuff anyway you big brute, don't you complain."  

Thorgrim the Wise

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces