Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 pm
Kiba..."Karu looked up hearing her brother but frowned wishing to see him. She stepped away from her son but still lightly traced the marks on her son's face.

Kira walked over and knelt down at Val and Lucius where Lexi hid them. "Yall alright?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:35 pm
Kiba touched his nephew and Kiba's form revieled itself.His figure however was not of a grown man..but a his true inner self..the 16 year old boy from before his coranation..a the nature lover..fun guy..trickster..and had the same glowing hazel eyes.As Kiba's put his hand on Victor's face a small gray light entered the near dead eyes.Victor's wounds beginning to heal as Kiba smiled and let his hand drip back to his side.

"Even a dead god..can sacrifice for the living."he said softly and turned to look at the old aged Karu.His hand gently falling onto her eyes..the grey light entering them..bringing back her sight.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:43 pm
Karu blinked opening her eyes then fell onto her son sobbing. Victor groaned blinking looking at a little fifteen year old that was on him. Little did he know that little girl was the carefree, fluteplaying,was hitched at a young age, loving gal,and little teaser. "The hell..." he muttered frowning slightly. He smiled weakly seeing the younger form of his Uncle seeing the resemblence his cousin gotten. "Watch mama for me" he grunted noticing 15 year old was fading out as her tears touched him. He noticed the light honey brown eyes that he had "Mom..."

Let my tears wash away your pain...Your sister gained all my abilities it's the least I can do" Karu smiled softly. It was her sacerfice...if her brother was leaving she would too. It wasn't far and she served these lives well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:52 pm
Kiba hugged his sister and looked down at Victor.

"There is no rest for The Wicked..until we close are eyes for good."he said softly and dispersed into nothing.

Lucius was slightly hunched over his sister.as if he was reay to jump out at any attackers.He relaxed as it was his mother.

"Mom.."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:19 pm
Stay strong my son..." Karu whispered a tear falling before she disspeared with the wind

Lexi smiled softly kissing her son on the forehead. "sorry bout that..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 pm
Lucius relaxed and gently laid back.

"Yeah.."he said.

Damon sighed walking up to where his cousin lay.

"Well Victor..looks like we 3 may end up on the same boat after all.."he sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:35 pm
Victor was slightly dazed but heard his cousin. "Yeah...I kind of figured..."he turned his head sitting up rubbing his chest and touching his healed eye. "You and me...who the third?"

Your father will be back soon dont worry" Lexi whispered sitting beside her son looking down at him smiling how much he was like Kiba to his sister just like Kiba was to Karu.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:43 pm
Damon sighed and looked at Victor.

"Us two and who else?"he chuckled.

A prone figure came walking down the road behind Damon.The man had a mustache,beard combo.His eyes a brilliant green.

"Seems are god friends finally brung out my real form."Malik chuckled.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:45 pm
Victor chuckled slightly. "Lil sis...don't forget Nana Silvia,Dawn, and Lily" he opened his eyes then blinked. "That explains why I saw my mother as a teenager...damn Kir does resemble my mom alot" he chuckled slightly back to normal  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:48 pm
Malik rose a brow.

"Then we shall be off.No time to waste."he said.

Valcom's form came over carrying Kira and Lily on his shouldars.He sighed.

"Seems I'm stuck with this lot.Lets..just say are goodbyes eh?"he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:10 pm
Victor got up and swore he heard his mom's voice again her saying"No damn rest for The Wicked..." as well. He nodded. "Alright"

Lexi got up and placed her hands on her husband's face kissing him softly. "My farewelll" she whispered looking into his eyes.
Val stirred waking back up blinking and walked over hugging Kira.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:15 pm
(YOU STOLE MY LINE!-.-)

Valcom kissed his wife back and hugged her.

"I love you.."he whisperd.

Damon sighed.

"Lets go..we have no time to waist Victor.."he mutterd.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:21 pm
(that and that stupid song stuck in my head =.='' there aint no rest for the wicked ooo / Money don't grow on trees / I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed / There ain't nothin' in this world for free blurgal)

Lexi hugged her husband back. "I love you..."
And I love you dad..."Val piped up looking up at her father looking teary eyed

Kira with Valcom with Lily...okay let's go then" Victor nodded  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:30 pm
Damon nodded and sighed walking to the west.He was heading to the only place his father had ever shown him in his life.The templar temple which nobody had stepped in for nearly 15 years.

Valcom hugged his daughter and kissed her gently on her head.

"I love you too.."he whisperd.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:34 pm
(omfg im singing that damn Cage the Elephant song gah thankya spirit)

Victor followed his cousin talking to his sister telepathically. After awhile the conection faded. Bless be sister...he thought feeling the wind around him.

Val smiled weakly then took her mother's hand. Lexi was starting to tear up biting her bottom lip. Val glanced at Lucius  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff