Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Mystical Dragon Pub and Inn [Vacancy] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shall you stay?
Yupp
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
I'll drop by
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nopee
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
IMA POLL WHORE!! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

inactive23847

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:58 pm
"Gah!!!" Ethan jumped at the sudden sight of Kirara's happy face. "Oh, hey, Kirara. Um... I'm not sure what I'm reading, actually," he said, turning the book over in his hands. "I just picked it up, and it's pretty good, I guess."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:46 pm
kirara nodded happily
"i totally understand, books are like awsome and feel magical, and since its from the pub who know it might actually have magical qualities"
Kirara felt happy talking about books it made her feel more like a kid, she had a flash back of when she was a child and flinched in fear and she touched her cheek as if she had been hit

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 pm
"Well, hello Kira. I'm Kendra," Kendra stretched out her hand,"and yes I would love a room."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:16 pm
"Nice to meet you." Kira replied, maintaining her polite smile as she took Kendra's hand and shook it. She reached under the bar counter and pulled out a brass key on a ring and handed it to Kendra. "Room 4. Enjoy your stay."  

Anxiety Incarnate
Vice Captain

IRL Cat

14,600 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:07 pm
"Thank you," Kendra said, then thought to herself ("People here are very kind."), then headed up to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:27 pm
"Are you okay, Kirara?" Ethan asked, noticing Kirara's discomfort. He then looked over at Kendra, who was heading up to her room. He now directed his words at Kira: "New guest?" he grinned.  

inactive23847

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:55 am
Kirara looked back and her tension released
"yah i guess so"
kirara smiled again

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:43 pm
Kendra goes to room four to find a cozy place she smiles,"I am going to like it here." Kendra runs to jump onto the bed, and feels the soft comforter and smells the freshly cleaned linen.  

red jade carnation
Crew

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:45 pm
kirara sighed and realized even though she was very sure she wasn't drunk from drinking one drink it was weird that her body felt tingly, she then realized she forgot about her home made pain killers, her eyes widened and she mumbled to ethan that she had to go sit down, she tried walking to the bar stool but her legs felt heavy and tense, her whole body tensed up and her mind got fuzzy and she was faintly aware of a falling sinsation

Makoto glanced at kirara seeing her eyes get wide in shock he got worried, he saw her mumble something quickly and walk away like a robot, he then saw her start falling. Makoto acted quickly he ran over to her and grabbed her before she fell with a thunk  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:45 pm
Kendra, after exploring her new room, packed all her things away, and went down to the lobby to met the other residents.  

red jade carnation
Crew

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:45 pm
Kendra looked around, there were many people to mingle with. Kendra felt small, so instead she explored the inn.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:07 pm
Every now and then, Ethan would notice Kendra wandering about the inn. He turned his head around the corner and watched her silently. Immediately, he felt like a stalker and blushed, turning his back to her and pretending to walk the other way. He had left his mop lying in the hallway, and he tripped over it. Lying on the ground, he rubbed his newly bruised knees and elbows. "Crap," he moaned, kicking the mop to the side as he got up.  

inactive23847

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 pm
Kendra, looking around and seeing the inn had many amazing sights, saw a young man trip over a mop, she gasped and ran up to him and asked while he got up,"Are you okay?"
Her eyes full of concern for a young man she didn't even know.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:18 am
kirara tried to prepare herself for the fall but it never happend, she opend her eyes and makoto had her in his arms, her body untightened and acted like playdoah
"I think I'm okay now"
kirara sat up from off the ground and moved her arms until she had full control of them
"yup no worries"

makoto let go of kirara and watched her try to regain mobility in her arms, it was very funn watching them flail around at first and he even had to surpress a giggle or two as he tried not to get hit in the process  

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

inactive23847

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 pm
Ethan looked up at Kendra, standing upright at last. He kicked the mop and bucket away, blushing and avoiding eye contact. Did he always have to be such a klutz?
"Um... have I introduced myself yet?" he asked quietly. "If not, I'm Ethan. If I have introduced myself... hi again." He grinned a sheepish grin.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games