Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก|| The Floodgate [ Enter Here Only ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:33 pm
Hajime Asuhara
Heavy - The Glorious Sons

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 700/ 700 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 620/ 620 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 59,600 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 34,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Arashigakure x โœ˜โ•‘ Chunin x โœ˜โ•‘ A-Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsu x
xxxxx

User Image

Hajime was leaving, he was standing on the deck of the Airship, arms crossed staring down at the City of Astoria, the longer he watched the bigger it became. He stayed vigilant, eyes watching for anything out of the ordinary as the craft descended.

[Exit to Astoria]

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+4 Strength || +2 Speed || +3 Reflex || +3 Fortitude
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used
      [ ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] โ†ต

Notes:
        Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image

โ—ข K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s โ—ฃ
โฆ‰ I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time Throuoh the foo inside mv head I see the world iust fine. โฆŠ
โฆ‰ I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time Through the fog inside my head I see the world just fine. โฆŠ
ใ€ B - R A N K โฆ B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E โฆ J I T O N / R A I U ใ€‘

โ I don't need to solve my problems; they're the only thing that's mine. โž

[Location:] Arashigakure: Gates

[Not sure if Toso is still interacting with them, since that was a month ago, so I didn't point out much in the way of specifics regarding that.]

The flight to the city literally hidden in the clouds went uneventful, thankfully, and the crisp wind was actually somewhat refreshing, especially considering I wasn't a fan of not having my feet on solid ground. If anyone had noticed my approach--which I was sure they had--I went undisturbed. For a while, I thought Senran had had it wrong. He didn't seem like the type to necessarily lie, but that didn't mean he had the direction right. But then the clouds broke and revealed a sight to behold. The city was a great bit different from my memories; virtually unrecognizable actually. It brought a pang of sorrow with it, but I was also happy they'd managed to progress so far.

As suggested, and where I would have gone anyway, I headed for the gates. Flying solo as I was, carrying several visible weapons, anywhere else might have been perceived a threat, and this was an opponent I had no chance at beating as I was, or honestly ever, really. I landed before the gates, staggering slightly as I regained my footing on solid ground, and gave myself a moment to regain my bearings before taking a good look around. Aside from some more or less unassuming figures, the only other real presence was in the form of a group of strange, winged men, who were almost more bird-like in appearance than human. After dealing with the Stragari, not a lot phased me as far as a scale of 'weirdness' but here we were, I supposed.

Given the apparent strictness of entry to the village, I doubted my presence would go unaddressed. So, skirting the flock of strange creatures, I approached some normal looking folk who might have been the people I needed to speak to in order to gain entry. My hand in my pocket wrapped around the tattered headband that lay there, tracing the symbol of Kumogakure with a finger. I was glad I'd kept the thing from my time in the village so long ago, even if I wasn't so sure it would help.

โ It's the shift that I'm afraid of. Darkness is benign. It's fine... โž

Current Stats:
โ€ข Strength: [2] x Speed: [2]
โ€ข Reflex: [3] x Fortitude: [0]

Active Effects:
โ€ข 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [6/20]
โ€ข Liberation - B-rank - Feelings of guilt are suppressed. [Lasts until Kai'd.]

Techniques Used:
โ€ข

Current Objectives:
โ€ข

Items of Note:
โ€ข

NecroPlant

tab โ–ˆ.CHAKRA : 910 / 910 โ–ˆ.STAMINA : 1020 / 1020
                                          tab โ–ˆ.XP : 1730 โ–ˆ.RYO : ไธก000 โ–ˆ.HEALTH : Decent โ–ˆ.INJURIES : None โ–ˆ.STATUS : None

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

Artwork and character ยฉ Royal Taorito.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:40 pm
Royal Taorito

Fancy polyester, microfibers, and even metal men it seemed. Were gathered at the gates some tengu what stayed behind so as not to intrude remained. Some engaged in conversation. The most 'normal' being as Kaileer put it would be a woman with some form of headgear and tight-fitting but agile attire which accentuated movement and lowered wind resistance. In short, some would consider it risque but function superseded fashion as the kunoichi had the litheness to hear to imply she was certainly not an individual who would engage in physical combat and weather blows.

At the boys approach she'd eep briefly to turn around to see the former kage of the cloud. Unfortunately, with tens years those of the old guard were aptly replaced with fresher blood. The village of clouds to some was but a faint memory of babies and infants. "S...Stop right there I don't know how you found us but no one is allowed in Arashi!" It would seem this would be the end of Kaileers simple quest as the girl drew a blade with an ornate sheath and handle made of cherry wood. She assumed a simple stance, she has the smell of a freshly promoted genin to chunnin. Kaileer being armed was not something that did him favors and the girls lack of knowledge in regards to the tattered emblem meant nothing. She'd raise the alert. "WE'VE AN INTRUDER!"

Shortly after than announcement did a man clad fully in metal land. The ground would shake with his arrival as if her were a small meteor did a crater form at his feet. Standing 9 or more so feet tall did he tower of Kaileer. Perhaps this proved reminiscent in a way. The man did look down at Kaileer eyes hidden behind a helmet which seemed to glow with a single blue lens like eye. No clear areas exposed on the mans body..or at least assumed to be mans body this armor was something far superior to the archaic time of the then past. The mans arms did move as if it were about to make as punch but the trained eye would know it was far to restrained to be a punch. The armor clad man did one thing and that was end his assault as if realizing later by pointing to the headband and inquire. "Where did you get that." Mechanical, lacking in harmony, synthetic, like listening to someone speak through a drive through window void of emotion and enthusiasm did the question come.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:26 am
User Image

โฆ‰ I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time Throuoh the foo inside mv head I see the world iust fine. โฆŠ
โฆ‰ I don't need to face my demons; they are with me all the time Through the fog inside my head I see the world just fine. โฆŠ
ใ€ B - R A N K โฆ B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E โฆ J I T O N / R A I U ใ€‘

Damn, I actually partially forgot how young most shinobi were when they graduated the academy, which was funny seeing as I'd graduated and gotten my headband a little over half my life ago. The girl that approached me immediately turned hostile at my existence, and I groaned softly, irritated. Of course. Not that I blamed her; she was just doing her job and I was a stranger. No, I was more annoyed with how outright xenophobic the village had evidently become. In the same motion she drew her weapon, I raised my hands palms outward and far from my weapons and each other--impossible to make hand seals. In my hand I held the worn remains of my former headband. As non-threatening as possible, but still ready to push off the ground again if things went badly. Or maybe I could just get things over with and let her hit me.

Either way, in response to her alarm a titanic figure in some sort of metal suit landed not too far away. He was massive, beaten by very few of the Stragari in height. One of them ironically being Wan. My gaze shifted to him, but my attention remained on the girl. He was, literally, the bigger threat but I couldn't let my guard down or the overeager guard might take a chance to strike. As rusty as I was, even if I wanted to defend myself I doubted I could take both of them. Though a bit of an electromagnetic pulse might disable that armor...

The giant pointed out the headband I held, asking where I'd gotten it. Oh good, it was actually recognized by someone. Not that that meant much of anything but maybe it could still help. I kept my hands where they were, unwilling to give the girl any reason to attack me. "I'm a former member of Kumogakure," I said calmly, deciding not to invoke the title of Raikage quite yet, or the fact I was declared dead so no one would come find me. The only people who should have known I was still alive were Soraru, Hono, and the kage who took my position. Whether or not he shared the information to any following kage was unknown to me. "I've been gone the better part of a decade trying to live a peaceful life but decided to come home. Only to find, well, my home doesn't exist anymore." I glanced to the girl briefly and then back to the armored man. "So if it's alright, I'd like to negotiate my, um...residency with your Kage." I grasped for the word I was looking for briefly, struggling because I was still getting used to the language again.

I honestly hadn't thought too much on what would happen if I was turned away. Or better yet thought of as an imposter due to the fact I was supposed to be dead. Maybe Soraru or Hono were still around and could vouch for me. But that wasn't going to happen if I was stopped here at the gates. In which case, I was at a loss of where to go if I was denied entry. Disappear into the ether again I guess. Probably for good, given the state my mind was in.

Current Stats:

Active Effects:
โ€ข 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [7/20]
โ€ข Liberation - B-rank - Feelings of guilt are suppressed. [Lasts until Kai'd.]

Techniques Used:
โ€ข

Current Objectives:
โ€ข Get into Arashigakure.

Items of Note:
โ€ข

NecroPlant

tab โ–ˆ.XP : 1735 โ–ˆ.RYO : ไธก000 โ–ˆ.HEALTH : Decent โ–ˆ.INJURIES : None โ–ˆ.STATUS : None

โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:29 pm
Royal Taorito

Jumpy was the youth only to be held back by a large metallic hand. The man was quiet, as if processing the information he'd just been given. He'd move his hand to the position of his temple where something of a button was revealed to be in the side of the helmet. After pressing this button what would seem to be further moments of silence. External communication was shifted to private and all that was currently arising from it was tension. Whoever received this message was skeptical but who that was wouldn't be made known or apparent. A conversation was clearly occurring as the large man's body language alone mixed with nods and pauses as he held the button on his temple pressed indicated such. There was such an influx of visitors lately to Arashigakure. A village that had sworn itself to try and maintain an isolated existence. Despite that, however, it seemed Arashi wasn't so far incredibly Xenophobic to the degrees barring hostility. The man was armed to the teeth but didn't draw any weapon immediately to retaliate.

The red-skinned and black-skinned avians in the area were all having rather civil conversations many were facing very little scrutiny. Albeit some decided not to socialize either out of fear or discomfort, if not perchance 'some' prejudice. Then after one final nod did the ironclad man look down to the boy again. "One the Arashikage's special squadrons will be keeping their eye on you. Aside this you're free to enter the village. Albeit it would be in your best interest to head to the Arashikage's office. He's out on business currently it seems. There is a bar in the waiting room however, the tender is a talkative type." He'd wave his arm as the girl behind him withdrew. Looking somewhat disappointed in the process. One thing that came with Arashigakure's new way of life was definitely a lack of excitement. What point was there in shinobi training if those skills were rarely ever used. That said Kaileer would be given the pass but not without being made aware there were eyes on him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:42 pm
User Image

Gaze moving from the armored man to the girl and back, I waited for the man to finish his apparent conversation. Or at least that's what I gathered from his motions. It was either that or he was having some sort of fit. The former was more favorable, so I kept my attention on him while watching the antsy guard out of the corner of my eye. I kept my hands where they were, albeit lowered them slightly due to the soreness it caused my injured shoulder, just in case, only dropping them completely when the giant was finished with whatever he was doing.

I was allowed entry, and hearing that lifted a great weight off of me, even if only temporarily. If I had been turned away, I couldn't afford to stay anywhere given that I didn't have a ryo to my name at the moment. Not that I could afford to stay anywhere here either but I would get to that later. From here, things could go a lot of different ways, but at least I was through the gates. A faint, relieved smile touched my lips "That's fine. I understand," I replied. After all, me being quite heavily armed didn't give off a good impression. But I wasn't going to travel without them; they and the clothes I wore were my only possessions. I was so out of practice with them anyway that I couldn't recall drawing one of the blades outside of to clean them in over a year. Since, well... before I was basically crippled. "Thank you. I'll head straight there."

Still somewhat cautious of the two that had intercepted me--some small part of me was paranoid of some sort of trick even though it was uncalled for--I headed through the gates and into the village.

Current Stats:

Active Effects:
โ€ข 'Old' Injuries - Speed reduced by [1]. [8/20]

Techniques Used:
โ€ข

Current Objectives:
โ€ข Get into Arashigakure.
โ€ข Speak to the Arashikage.

Items of Note:
โ€ข

NecroPlant

tab โ–ˆ.XP : 1740 โ–ˆ.RYO : ไธก000 โ–ˆ.HEALTH : Decent โ–ˆ.INJURIES : None โ–ˆ.STATUS : None

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑThe sage appeared at the gates and was lowered to the ground level using a platform. Thankfully, it seemed that the village was hovering over the Land of Fire based on the signage. This would make their trip to visit Selina much shorter without the need to cross multiple countries. He supposed that this was one benefit of the otherwise foolish idea to rip the village out of the ground. The Sun was setting as he walked out of the area and led the others.

Enter/Exit.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Sanninใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: S+ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: 09ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: 09ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€AGILITY: 09ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€ENDURANCE: 09ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 4,490 || 4,490ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 3,350 || 3,350ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500ใ€‘

Technique Used:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
โ€ข [ Technique Name ]
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]

Byakugan Status:
โ€ข Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
โ€ข Active
Human Sage Mode Status:
โ€ข Inactive
Status Effects:
โ€ข None

Personal Attributes
โ€ข Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
โ€ข Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ€ข Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
โ€ข Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
โ€ข Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
โ€ข Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
โ€ข Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
โ€ข Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
โ€ข Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
โ€ข Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
โ€ข Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.

Nuibari Attributes
โ€ข Infinite Needles | While Nuibari functions perfectly fine as a long, thin blade that sits between a Jian and a Foil. It's comprised of infinite, instantly replenishing needles. If an opponent is stabbed, the blade will leave several needles inside of the opponent. It also never runs out of string either, with one at the base of the weapon, and one attached to each needle. Similarly, unhindered, the weapon always comes back when thrown for the techniques below, and can be pulled to the user free of activation via its wire so long as
the nigh-invisible string is not cut.
โ€ข Thread the Needle | This skill increases the speed of the wielder moderately while Nuibari is wielded.

Discipline & Cross Class Attributes
โ€ข Expert: Rapier | The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
โ€ข Mystic Hero | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
โ€ข Blood Knight | Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
โ€ข Dedicated Disciple | A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

1. Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
2. Tetsunami Ryu
3. Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
โ–ฐ Weapon Name: Getsuruitล
โ–ฐ Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
โ–ฐ Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
โ–ฐ Style Categorization: Medium Sword
โ–ฐ Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
โ–ฐ Stat Increase: +2 Speed
โ–ฐ Elemental Affinity: Lightning
โ–ฐ Description: Getsuruitล (ๆœˆๆถ™ๅˆ€, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
โ–ฐ Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitล Otchi no Sumittinguburฤ“do ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibฤ ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Kazuma of the Wind

Kondo Kaicho

Regalina Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 2:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Zeshin ran up from behind the captain, who was obviously moving faster than he was, which he now understood was a bad thing, and couldnโ€™t help but break rank and speak out of turn. โ€Captain.. I beg your pardon, but would you speak more on the subject of what you meant in the office? If now is not the best time, I donโ€™t mind waiting, sir.โ€ The simple request was one that could have gotten the young boy reprimanded by those of higher rank around him, and he understood that. But to see someone speak to a kage in such a manner, even if justified, seemed over the line. The young Uchiha needed context, explanation and motive to make things make sense, even if his respect for following the chain of command above all else was wounded from the exchange. It wasnโ€™t like he agreed with what the Arashikage had done either, but still...

----------------------------------------------
[ Chakra: 560 ]|[ Stamina: 670 ]|[ Bloodline | Bukijutsu ]
Ephemeral Ozymandias
Quote:

Rash Dragon

Enduring Husband

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ It was a pretty somber march from the Spire to the Floodgates. Ada and Vala had no problem keeping the pace and their individual thoughts and concerns to himself, but the young Zeshin was more curious than he let on back there. Yarugi liked this. Watching the lad's modest inquiry be left to the cloud-carrying winds was... typical. Hell, he was used to a lot of his own questions being ignored when he was that young. "Don't sweat it, rookie. It'll take a miracle to take the get the captain's attention with that kind of approach. He briefly glanced at Ada then back to Zeshin, "Heh... or something like that. Zeshin, wasn't it?" He whispered to the boy while the captain's attention was clearly more focused on the destination and oh so very super important "maybe" rescue mission. "I'm Yarugi, but you can call me whatever suits you." Before long they'd all be down in the Land of Fire, but there was probably more time to talk there instead if the kid wasn't too burned out about being ignored by a superior officer for the first of many times to come.

Enter/Exit

User Image

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Koninใ€‘โ—‹ใ€RANK: S-Rankใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STRENGTH: 6ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€SPEED: 6ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€REFLEX: 6ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€FORTITUDE: 6ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€CHAKRA: 1940 || 1940ใ€‘โ—‹ใ€STAMINA: 1570 || 1570ใ€‘

Technique(s) Used:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Technique(s) Active:
โ€ข [ Rank ]
_โ˜†
___โ—‹ [ Rank ]
____โ˜…

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

AdaXYarugiVala

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Kondo Kaicho
Kazuma of the Wind

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 4:10 pm
Kagerou leeeeft to handle personal business elsewhereeeee.

Exit to Astoria

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 2:53 pm
User Image

tab | | tab b e l a m o s tab k a r n a tab | |

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

The gates loomed over him as he approached, their might a reflection of the strength the people of Arashi held in such high esteem. It was a commendable trait, and one which had certainly served to keep the people housed within those walls safe throughout a myriad of conflicts. It had been quite a few years since he was last here. While on paper he was 'retired', for all intents and purposes he had left the village behind to build his own life in Estia. Now, however, that life had been scattered to the wind. Ill omens crept into his dreams and he felt destruction was yet again just behind the horizon. It itched at the back of his mind- demanded his attention no matter how much he tried to ignore it. Was it because his father was warning him? Or just the knowledge that his girls were out in the world on their own? He knew not. However, if there was anything to be concerned with, anything that loomed over the shinobi world, there was one man he trusted to be aware of it. And so it came to be that Belamos, cloaked, travel-weary and bearing a walking stick, approached the guards at the base of the gate to the village.

"May I enter?" He asked, solemnly and respectfully. He doubted anyone would recognize him anymore. When last he left he had been a warrior- a god of flames and destruction. Now? Well aside from the beard, he hardly struck the guise of an imposing shinobi. White flecked his otherwise red hair and he had grown quite thin due to the lack of constant fighting. No, it was better this way. Hopefully Toso was the only person that needed to know who he was or why he was here.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 11:33 am

User Image

pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Shonen Heart

One of the gate guardians looked for the moment to their left. Seemed the other gate attendent was mia on break, that or running late for the rotation. They'd look back to the disheveled man seeming ready to turn them away before something appeared in a blur of colors. "Perchance if you weren't dressed like a vagrant you wouldn't be waiting in queue." An Astral Projection. The Arashikage percieved something familiar at his gates. While he was busy in the office he didnt want to add any further rudeness by making a clone mid deep conversation. Ultimately he let Saiken secretly produce the static image. The Arashikage but somewhat looking worse for the wear. Old? That, or the past 5 years had sucked all the youth out of the man. He looked at the lone guardian and nodded. The man then nodded back before his attention returned to the cloaked man. "I'm rather tied up at the moment, namako. Perchance one of my gate staff could provide you a tour in the meantime." the man would give the unknown Bel his entry should he desire. That said the Astral projection slowly fading his last words "Good to see your still alive and well, namako. See you as soon as possible, namako." the projection flickered out.

Clones:
                                        Chakra:x/xโž ยท.ยธยธ.-& Stamina:x/xโž ยท.ยธยธ.-& Saiken: 5000/5000,โž ยท.ยธยธ.-& Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed)19,480/19,480 โž ยท.ยธยธ.-& Exp: 8000+

โž ยท.ยธยธ.-;Buffs&-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž

โž ยท.ยธยธ.-&Passives&-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
                                        Stats:
                                        โ€ข Strength โ–บ 6
                                        โ†’โ†’ [8] Cloak
                                        โ€ข Speed โ–บ 6
                                        โ†’โ†’ [8] Cloak
                                        โ€ข Agility โ–บ 6
                                        โ†’โ†’ [8] Cloak
                                        โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 6
                                        โ†’โ†’ [8] Cloak , [12] Advanced Cloak

Style Training:
                                        โ—‹ Advanced Whirlwind Training {Jiyลซgata Senpลซ}
                                        All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyลซgata Senpลซ are mirrored in Reflex
                                        โ—‹ Switchblade {Jiyลซgata Senpลซ}
                                        Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyลซgata Senpลซ technique
                                        โ—‹ Perfecting Balance {Jiyลซgata Senpลซ}
                                        Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.
                                        โ—‹ Corrupted Wind Training {Soul Slayer}
                                        The user has become familiarized with their weapon and how to swing it in order to create powerful bursts of wind. The user is able to use fuuton techniques that require fans with their scythe.
                                        โ—‹ Conditioned Physique {Teikiatsu}
                                        Simple Bukijutsu require 5 less stamina per rank of the technique.
                                        โ—‹ Stroke of Genius {Sumi-Efude}
                                        The user may mold and reproduce any ink techniques in this style without the need of hand signs. Additionally, fuuin can be reproduced with the brush and ink without requiring hand signs. Single instances of gathering concentrations outside of techniques in this style are doubled capping at the users maximum limit.
                                        โ—‹ Order Secret: Redirection {Arcane Knight}
                                        The user's tireless training with the Shield as a part of their everyday combat kit has taught them to effortlessly direct the force of an opponent's strike so that any of their added descriptive strength being used when interacting with a shield is nullified.
                                        โ—‹ Order Secret: Arcane Wisdom {Arcane Knight}
                                        he user has mastered their chakra during combat. This focus and chakra control allows the user to deflect ninjutsu with complex formless or shield techniques equal to the rank of the ninjutsu.
                                        โ—‹ Devil Fang {Jaryu}
                                        The user is able to pay the cost of a technique twice once every three posts. When this is done, the user can release the technique twice at the cost of a single activation, allowing them to overwhelm a single target with ease. This may be done while dual wielding but must pay 1.5x the reserves to do so.
                                        โ—‹ Venomous Fangs Fang {Jaryu}
                                        The user's attacks drain the target of stamina equal to the rank of stamina applied to techniques they are stricken with.
                                        โ—‹ Elemental Doubling {Elemental Channeling}
                                        Two Elements Applicable
                                        โ—‹ Elemental Body Flickering {Elemental Channeling}
                                        Elemental Shunsin don't consume ninjutsu slots
                                        โ—‹ Combining Elemental Training {Elemental Channeling}
                                        Bloodline Applicable
                                        โ—‹ Duality {Tendou}
                                        Allows the practitioner to substitute feet for hands in any Taijutsu technique when learned, and vice-versa. Techniques function the same, regardless of how useful the result may be. Training is typically completed either through meditation or repetition of physical training; in the latter case, this training takes an extra post to complete.
                                        โ€ข Sum-Efude(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ยฝ to a minimum of 5
                                        โ€ข Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                        โ€ข Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                        โ€ข Class Everything: +6
                                        โ€ข Class Bloodline: +6
                                        โ€ข Class Ninjutsu: +8
                                        โ€ข Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                        โ€ข Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                        โ€ข Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

โž ยท.ยธยธ.-&Disciplines&-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
                                        โ€ขHeritage Keystone

โ€ขLegendary Worker

โ€ขErudite Scholar

โž ยท.ยธยธ.-Techniques Used&-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
                                        โ€ข
                                        โ€ข
                                        โ€ข
                                        โž ยท.ยธยธ.-&Equipment&-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
                                        ~Head~
                                        ฮฆUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                        ~Body~
                                        ฮฆKitai No Ito: Anata ga watashi o satta omoide {Fancy Thread: The Memories You Left Me} {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity} Extension Of: Kitai no Ito: Master Artists Celestial Armory
                                        [Contents]:
                                        ฮฆ Wire 30 Yards
                                        ฮฆ Suiton Brush
                                        ฮฆ Normal Brush x2
                                        ฮฆ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                        ฮฆ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                        ฮฆ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                        ฮฆ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                        ฮฆ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                        ฮฆ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                        ฮฆ Modoro Gumo
                                        ฮฆ Tower Shield: Water {Degraded: C}
                                        ฮฆ Kite Shield: Water {C}
                                        ฮฆ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                        ฮฆ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                        ฮฆ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                        ~Hands~
                                        ฮฆRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                        ฮฆChakra Dispersal Gloves: {Equipped}
                                        ~Waist~
                                        ฮฆ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                        โ€ขMoth Blend x2
                                        โ€ขSlippery Blend x2
                                        โ€ขMending Blend x2
                                        โ€ขJonin Scroll #4
                                        โ€ขJonin Scroll #5
                                        ~Scrolls~
                                        ฮฆ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                        1-[Contents]:
                                        โ€ขCanvas Tents [x2]
                                        2-[Contents]: Nature Summoning Water: S
                                        3-[Contents]:
                                        4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract
                                        Co-signers:
                                        Shiro Chosokabe
                                        Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                        ~Feet~
                                        ฮฆ Silent Soles

โž ยท.ยธยธ.-&Titles&-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
                                        Grandmaster: Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                        Grandmaster: Weaponsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Scrollery
                                        Grandmaster: Armorsmith
                                        Grandmaster: Toxicologist
                                        Grandmaster: Pharmacist
                                        Grandmaster: Technologist
                                        Apprentice: Enchanter
                                        Apprentice: Botany
                                        Master: Mining
                                        โž ยท.ยธยธ.-&Trivia&-.ยธยธ.ยทยดโž
                                        ฯ† Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                        Combat Knowledge:
                                        ฯ† Brush
                                        ฯ† Critical Thinking
                                        ฯ† Fluid Martial Arts
                                        ฯ† Tentacles
                                        ฯ† Senbon
                                        ฯ† Scythe
                                        ฯ† Chopsticks
                                        ฯ† Shield
                                        ฯ† Whip
                                        ฯ† Long-Staff
                                        ฯ† Wire
                                        ฯ† Knives
                                        ฯ† Short-Staff
                                        ฯ† Shuriken
                                        ฯ† Spear
                                        ฯ† Scissors
                                        ฯ† Tonfa
                                        ฯ† Pipe
                                        ฯ† Umbrella
                                        ฯ† Hammer

ฯ† 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

ฯ† Fukusei; Sumi Nise Bunshin : Replication: Fake Clone Ink ฯ†
                                        โ€ข 1: Dirt
                                        โ€ข 2: Marble
                                        โ€ข 3: Arashikage's Desk
                                        โ€ข 4: Steel
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:
                                        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 2:09 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Bukijutsu|Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: A ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Water, Wind

tab Sniffโ€ฆ sniffโ€ฆ Thresherโ€™s nostrils flared as she aimlessly walked around Arashikagure. Something was in the air. Something powerful. Well, new and powerful as Arashi was filled with multiple powerful scents. With her eyes closed all the Genin could see the visuals of the scents as colors. A trail of crimson wafted through Thresherโ€™s senses and winded through the streets of the village. Villagers would bump into her and grumble angrily but she didnโ€™t care. Whatever it was, the source of chakra was strong and made the girlโ€™s instincts flare. She could feel her blood begin to boil with anticipation, fueling her more and more to find the source. Eventually the wafting trail of chakra led her to a mass of red. Thresher would get up close to the form, the person who was the source of the smell. The girl practically pressed her face into the body of the source, sniffing very much like a curious dog. She started at his abdomen and made her way up the girl was at her full height. Once the astral projection of Toso disappeared, Thresher opened her eyes. Her pupils were dilated and she bared her teeth, slowly forming a smile. โ€œYou smell strong.โ€ She growled. โ€œI like ya, my nameโ€™s Thresher.โ€ The Genin extended her hand to shake, her civility returning to her only slightly subdue her boiling blood. โ€œI heard yer gonna need someone to show ya arounโ€™. Whatโ€™s yer name?โ€

Chakra: 1665
                                                        Stamina: 1690
                                                        Strength: 8
                                                        Speed: 7
                                                        Reflex: 7
                                                        Encurance: 7

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x4:
                                                        Suiton:

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 8:39 pm
User Image

tab | | tab b e l a m o s tab k a r n a tab | |

The false-Toso didn't surprise him; he hadn't truly expected to make his way into the village without being recognized. Few things happened without that man realizing it. Still, Belamos had never made up his mind whether Toso was insane, or a genius. He assumed time would tell, but then again he would have thought after nearly six years the answer would have been obvious already. Oh well, not his problem anymore.

He was about to push on into the village when he found himself being...sniffed at by a grey skinned woman with some rather odd features. While she may have made an attempt to get uncomfortably close, getting more than a few inches within his personal space would become rather dangerous as his levels of annoyance rose. This oddity would quickly find the air immediately around Belamos unbearably hot, drying out the skin almost immediately and necessitating the formation of a thick layer of sweat to combat this. She was wild, that much was obvious, Still feral, unbroken and without the smallest modicum of civility or social pride. She reminded him of Nohea when she was younger. And while the thought of his daughter brought a ghost of a smile to his lips it was quickly banished away by this woman's insistence at introducing herself.

While it was true that Belamos had turned away from many of his old ways, he could only be reforged to a certain degree. Manners, respect and the formality of addressing one's seniors was still traits he held in high esteem, and all traits this woman seemed to lack. Reluctantly, he shook her hand and flatly responded "Belamos Karna."He looked past her into the village. Indeed it had seemed to have changed quite a bit since he was last here but the spirit of the place was much the same. Turning his attention back to her, he tapped he walking stick lightly on the ground as if in a habit "So be it. However, you will abide by the manners of proper civil discourse while you are with me. If you find this unacceptable, you may either leave or convince me otherwise. Otherwise..." The voice of a warrior crept back into his tone; a cadence that both commanded and required respect. It did not match the visage that lay before her- that of a modest and thin near-middle aged man. Yet still, he extended a hand, towards the open village. "...lead on"

pyrategross

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:46 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Bukijutsu|Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: A ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Water, Wind

tab โ€˜Since when did Arashi get hot spells like thisโ€ฆ?โ€™ The air all around her felt like a sauna in the span of seconds. It was arid and dry and Thresher could feel her lungs drying up with every breath she took. The very atmosphere burned, like she was inhaling flames into her body.
                                                        'Whereโ€™d this come from?โ€™ The Genin could feel her skin start to crack and dry out like leather instantly and, on instinct, she took a few steps back from the man. Power hummed in the air between the two of them and Thresher was just able to catch a slight whiff of it coming from the stranger. Thresher narrowed her eyes a little and focused her chakra, making it radiate off of her and into the air around her.Her intention was to mold the moisture in the air to aid her skin so the girl didnโ€™t look like a wall decoration. However, what she got was a sphere of water about the size of two basketballs to form over her head before it fell on her with a mighty splash.

'Whatever worked,' she guessed.

Thresher shook her head to dry off like a dog, flinging droplets of water in every which direction without a care as to who they hit. She froze in place however as she could feel daggers being stared in her direction. The look the man was giving her and the tone he had made her stand up ramrob straight and it made her feel like her grandad was scolding her. Which was weird because Thresher had never had a grandad to scold her. โ€œOh, uh, yessir.โ€ She said, uncharacteristically meek. The Genin turned around and took a few steps into the Village. Maybe it was because she wasnโ€™t looking at Belamos anymore, but Thresher managed to shake off that intense feeling. Enough so that she turned her head over her shoulder to him. โ€œThโ€™ nameโ€™s Thresher, by the way. Iโ€™m new here too.โ€ The Genin hooked her thumb at herself, inadvertently showing off the Arashigakure headband on her arm, the metal plate gleaming in the light. โ€œWhereโ€™re ya lookinโ€™ ta go?โ€

Chakra: 1665
                                                        Stamina: 1690
                                                        Strength: 8
                                                        Speed: 7
                                                        Reflex: 7
                                                        Encurance: 7

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x4:
                                                        Suiton:

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games