Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN
[ GM ORP ] The Cabin (WRAPUP P 23!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:23 pm
[ LOCATION - D1 ][ Shorty (Gabby) ]

Memory Page
5. They remember their childhood.

She glanced over her shoulder, eyes narrowed and staring suspiciously off into the distance. It had started off as a pinprick but as soon as she turned around the sudden pain that shot through her body nearly knocked her clear over. By the time she was able to gather herself the room had turned to fog and she couldn't quite tell where she was anymore...

The door was still there though, regardless of how far she felt she'd walked it still loomed behind her. For a while it almost felt like a comforting presence, until Shorty turned around to finally, as if she were about to address the thing. She wasn't, of course, she was lost, not completely insane. Still, she reached for what looked like more of those crystals...she reached for yet was never able to grasp another yet. No, instead the fog closed in on her.

It closed in on her, and then...

Memory
There were four others there with her, playing and frolicking in a very cramped but still somehow vibrant backyard. It was all of six feet across, but they were all small enough that it seemed much, much larger. She looked on at the four, three perched on things just a step above the ground while the other was grounded and at the center, eyes darting between the three of them that were careful not to fall.

"Langit lupa 'to so make sure you guys don't touch the ground, alright?" she called, but the voices that replied faded and everything seemed to fast forward a little.

They were older but still playing in that same backyard. A board game this time, so six feet across was still plenty of space, and that board game? Monopoly.

"Stop cheating!" one of them called, a scowl on her face as she whapped the hand of one of the other girls. She laughed and rolled the dice...and then it fast forwarded again.

"Ate, can you please help me in the kitchen? Sobrang makulit yung kapatid mo I can't get anything done. Come on...come here, you know how to chop?"

She rolled her eyes. "Please. I've known how to chop since I was like...six years old." The woman's laugh that followed faded away.

And more memories came, flashes of her childhood. Life was so simple regardless of how difficult some of these memories seemed to be.

Then the memory faded and Shorty came to, tears prickling her eyes as she recalled even more about herself. She spent time with people in her childhood, a family it looked like. She couldn't be sure if it was hers but it was something, and she replayed what she saw in her mind as she walked on.

Zoobey
D1 complete~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:35 pm
[ Location:C4 ] [ Tanita ]
Fia stumbled back to her feet, trying desperately to ignore the voices that were running through her head. She started to run, in the hopes that if she fled far enough, she'd escape them, because maybe they were associated with where she had been.

She ran for a distance, then tripped, and fell, something banging her. She froze, because a new memory overcame her.

A memory of... her name. She was not Fia! She was Tanita! She was 17 years old... And she knew what she looked like. The insane voices were still talking to her, but at least now she knew that the name they used was the RIGHT name!

Quote:
Dealing with:
6. InSaNiTy - what have you done??? Your character starts hearing voices and they sound very familiar... (the voices are from their actual suppressed memories).

Zoobey

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Tanita - Name Remembered!
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Very tall, with longish hair, a dress to her thighs, tall horns, and eyes that speak of kindness but also fear.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:01 pm
They just kept on appearing as soon as something was completed. Pages, more images than a page itself, as if there was something, some larger meaning, trying to push itself through the fog.

iloveyouDIE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and be blue

poke mattix

Aria Starstone

poke mattix

pyrogoth

nessihime

Aria Starstone

Huni Pi

Huni Pi

Aria Starstone

Baneful

OOC
If I missed anyone please requote me >_<

kuropeco rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:10 pm
[ LOCATION : C6 ] - [ October ]

He'd wandered into this place with no knowledge of how he'd gotten here, or what he was doing here. Still; the fog swirled and the expanse of nothingness grew and the desire to do - something - was still in his chest, spreading outwards and keeping hold of him.

He wandered some more.

Quote:
FULL RECOVERY - recover full health for you or another character

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:24 pm
[ LOCATION : C4 ] - [ November ]

He remembered.

He remembered the feel of metal against his hand, the click and clack of the jointed body slithering through the grass. He remembered the rattle of a rasping voice inside of his head, the hiss of words throughout his mind, sliding like a snake among the thoughts that crowded his mind.

There was another shift, another rattle. A burst of recognition, a familiarity, a strange sense of belonging, as though the thing inside of his head was supposed to have been there all along, and he was just sleeping until now, until this moment.

Acheri?

Quote:
They remember their Fear attack/ Weapon (your character can now access Fear attacks/weapons)

Zoobey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:30 pm
[ LOCATION : D5 ] - [ November ]

Dark hair and bright eyes - taller than himself, but with similar faces, similar builds, the only similar things about them, even if he didn't know the latter. A protective arm outstretched in front of him, a few quiet, somber phrases that caught at his thoughts.

Vibrantly pink hair. Blue eyes. Blond hair. Red plaid. Mayorship and dares and sisters.

The memories flowed, twisted, turned.

And another.

Somehow, it hurt.

There was a warm breath of laughter in his ear. A tanned hand sliding across his neck, delving into his hair. A low, amused voice, full of confidence and intensity and deliberate teasing - the word darling, murmured like a caress or spoken in dry, exasperated tones.

Warmth.

There you are.

Quote:
They remember their loved ones (your character can now access their loved ones proper names as you see fit).

Zoobey

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:49 pm
[ Location: D3 ] [ Jason ]

After scrambling away from the remains of the beast, he nearly tripped over a piece of paper lying on the ground. Funny, why was such a thing in a place like -

<Jaaysoon~ >

"W-what, who is" A pause, then he remembered. "ZANTHVOS!"

He chuckled, obviously amused.

"WHO AM I?!"

<...Well, this will be interesting.>  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:56 pm
[ Location: 4E ] [ Jason ]

Zoobey

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:31 pm
[ LOCATION - F6 ]

"Wonderland."

There was another click, but it found itself standing near something - someone - as the word emerged and seemed to settle into its proper place.

It didn't greet them. Instead, it stared at them with wide eyes and a juvenile curiosity. It was difficult to discern the intent of its inquisitive appearance, but it looked harmless at the moment.

Molten Tigrex

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Dr. Mimsy Morris
FACTION: Hunter
SUBFACTION: Life
LINK TO DORM THREAD: ★

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:01 pm
[ LOCATION - F2 ][ Martin (Rhys)/Faith (Seren)/Sherry (Lex) ]

Memory Page
4. They remember their loved ones (your character can now access their loved ones proper names as you see fit).

Martin looked around, his hand tightening around Faith's as he felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. A suspicious feeling...a nervous one, at that. He turned around wondering if he could manage to spot whatever or whoever was watching him, but instead he got hit with such an unimaginable pain he forgot all about that. His held her hand tighter still until finally the pain was gone and all he could see all around was fog...

Squinting, he glanced around to check and see if Sherry was also still there.

"You feel that?" he asked her first, then as he was about to turn to Faith to see if she had as well he saw the door behind him from out the corner of his eye. He turned...and it stayed right there, right behind him...as though it was following him in such an odd fashion. He tried not to put too much focus on it, and that seemed to work until he finally noticed...light.

He reached for it with his free hand, it dodged. He tried again, it dodged again. He tried again...and the door spoke. He couldn't quite make out what it was saying, his expression now unreadable as he reached for the light just once more. It dodges again, and suddenly the fog churned all around him, moving in closer, closer...closer still, until...

Memory
It was her kiss that woke him, her lips against his neck that caused him to stir awake and open his eyes to see her there, settled against him with the most beautiful smile. He was so tempted to just hold her close and will himself back to sleep, but a run was beckoning to him, as it always did in the mornings, whether he was in Siberia or the Sahara.

He asked for five more minutes, tried to push for ten, and she laughed--she had such a beautiful laugh--and agreed and they lay there for ten more minutes just talking and holding each other. It was a perfect morning, he hoped the first of a lifetime worth of mornings.

"Seren..." he whispered as the fog lifted, quite literally, and he glanced at the woman beside him. It was her, the woman in his memory...the woman he loved. If this was a dream, and no one between the three of them had been able to figure out if that was exactly what it was, then she went by a different name here, but that made no difference to him.

He gave her hand a gentle squeeze, suddenly feeling incredibly protective of her now that he'd managed to get back another one of his memories.

xAria Starstone
xCarhop Cavalier

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:00 am
[ LOCATION - F2 ][ Martin (Rhys)/Faith (Seren)/Sherry (Lex) ]

Memory Page
3. They remember their name and how they joined Amity/Deus/ back to the Horsemen Tower (your character can now remember base information about their name/age/appearance)

Sherry gave the couple a nod, understanding that they were in the same situation as she. Unknowing, uninformed, forcibly ignorant. She hated it with the passion of a lovesick poet. Knowledge was power, she'd heard somewhere before. At least, she thought she had? Something caught her attention, briefly stealing her attention from the hatred-

Pain, searing bright pain that stung the soul and scorched the nerves. Sherry couldn't help but ripping her throat with screams, agonizing and tearful. Why was this happening to her, what possible crime could she have committed, what atrocious sin, to earn this sort of punishment?
Then, without warning, relief washed over her nerves with ice cold waves, and soothing sea foam. Panting, Sherry noticed she'd doubled over at some point, she corrected her posture. The next step was to find Martin and Faith, but fog was all that could be seen through her squinted grey eyes. Nothing but fog at first, and then she saw Martin. "You feel that?" He asked.

"No, Martin, I was screaming because of how fun that was." Sherry rolled her eyes, then shook her head frantically. "I'm sorry! I just...ugh, the pain kinda ******** me up there." She sighed. "Please, forgive me."

She turned to wipe away a tear that'd built up in her eye, then saw the door right there. Behind her. But...hadn't the door been to her right? Before the pain? Had she thrashed around so much in the throes of pain? No, how could she? It was merely a few seconds, and it had doubled her over. She turned again, and the door was still. right. behind. her. Distractions, distractions, where were the distrac-

There. Pinpricks of light, memories and fragments of them. She reached out to grab one, hoping to learn more, yet it moved. She gave a frustrated snort, then grabbed again - and it moved. She heard a loud whine, a groan, a grumble. She went blank, and her hand grasped the crystal.

Memory
You're name is Lex, here. You joined up five years ago, and the last time I saw you was your thirtieth birthday party. Now, you're fifteen again. You belong in the Life division; medicine and science. If you need anything, all you need do is ask."

His name wasn't Sherry, and he wasn't a she. His name was Lex, Alexei Jamil, and he was a Hunter. Fifteen, but he used to be thirty. Apparently it had affected a few other Hunters on the island too. Not the weirdest thing in the world, all things considered. His eyes scanned the fog, but also found Martin and Faith. "Hey, guys? Ummm... I'm a dude, my name's Lex. I remember now, I guess."

xAriaStarstone

x_ p a o cx

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Lex
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: Brunette, lanky teenage boy with grey eyes, a white coat, and a green scarf.

Aria Starstone rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:06 am
[ LOCATION - F1 ][ Martin (Rhys)/Faith (Seren)/Sherry (Lex) ]
Quote:
4. MEMORY SHUFFLE - this allows you to replace one of your fake memories with an actual memory of your character.

She blinked at Sherry... no, Lex. He WAS a guy, she had thought so! "Lex. All right then." She gave him another, friendly smile. "I was confused for a bit, the memories I had all seemed to be from... guys, except for one, but I was also pretty sure I'm not. But it was confusing, because of it." She brushed her hair from her eyes with her free hand.

"Let's... go over here, perhaps, and see if we can find more memory crystals." She lead them up, her fingers still clinging to Martin's, not aware of the memory HE had found. She just knew she could fight... and if they needed her to defend them, therefore, she was going to fight with all that was in her. These two were her friends, here, she was somehow sure of it, and she trusted them.

If she couldn't trust some one, she would probably exploded in her fear over this situation.

When they got there, they found an interesting place... She did not know what caught the eyes of the other two, but for her, there was a crystal, one that felt like she had to pick it up, and pull it in. She reached for it, and suddenly, she felt the strange memory of a grandpa who was amazing fading, and another memory taking it's place... And this memory felt like far more like it belonged to her then the previous one.

Quote:
Begin Memory
She was warm, and in his arms, feeling safe and amazed that Rhys loved her too. They had only been official for less then 24 hours, and yet he was already willing to freeze himself to go sit out on a ******** LOG in Siberia, so they could watch stars together, for her. He was so amazing, and she did not know how she had gotten so lucky as to have a man like him decide he loved her... But he did, and she loved him so much. Her world was so much better for having him in it. She glanced up at him, for a moment, looking away from the stars to admire his face. He was so beautiful.
End Memory

She blinked, slowly, as she came out of that memory. She was in love with someone, and the face she remembered was... She looked at the man next to her, and her lips came up in a soft smile for a moment. She might not remember anything else that made sense, but that... that felt so right. Rhys, Martin... whoever he believed he was, he was the one she loved.

Her eyes traveled to Lex, next, concerned and hoping he found something as helpful as she had just found.

Zoobey
Complete

_ p a o cx

Carhop Cavalier

OOC

gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Faith (Seren Yong)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 5'8, wearing glasses, and celestial themed clothing. VERY long, celestial dye-job hair, blue eyes.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
Smerdle rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:04 am
[ ANY TREASURE ROOM ]

He wandered through the fog, groggy and singed, until he almost tripped over a low, metal chest. The likelihood that it held something that would hurt him felt uncharacteristically high, but he bent to open it anyway, holding a blistered hand out in front of his face as he did so, like that would protect him. As he lifted the lid, a searing burst of white light forced his eyes closed. For a moment he thought he was dead, but then he remembered.

His family gone, and him with so much to tell them. He was dreadfully, frightfully, painfully alone, orphaned by... well, he didn't know. He only knew he was filled with anger, the kind that stemmed from being useless and small, not from liquor and rebellion.

It didn't make him feel any better. He kept walking.

Quote:
4. MEMORY SHUFFLE - this allows you to replace one of your fake memories with an actual memory of your character.

this one
Quote:
GOALS

nesha ath kent saan
gone all gone
struck down by hateful children
for simply reclaiming what they'd lost

he was so cold
alone

he wanted to go too

but then how would they learn

it would be hard but he could stay
he would stay
he would smile
and he would wait
and they would
DIE
Quote:
gaia_star NAME OF MY CHARACTER: Nul (Beka)
WHAT DO THEY LOOK LIKE: 4'1"; loose dreads to his elbows, faintly teal; pale body, dark limbs; long patchy cloak and shin-length pants in dull, washed out browns (just like this with his hair down, a longer cloak, no jewelry, and a 30% opacity layer of white over him in photoshop hur)

its_ p a o rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:04 am
[ LOCATION - F4 ][ Shorty (Gabby) ]

Treasure Room
5. DOUBLE DAMAGE - this allows you to do double damage to any boss for a whole boss encounter

She wandered around some more as she replayed that last memory over and over...and somehow she felt stronger now. But she had a deep sense of foreboding at the same time; suspiciously she glanced over her shoulder at the ever-present Door, wondering if it was whispering lies or something into her subconscious. Sure enough it was still there, still and silent and almost mocking really.

She blinked and turned to walk on, hoping she would run into someone in all this fog.

Zoobey
F4 square looted~

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

its_ p a o rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:26 am
[ LOCATION - F1 ][ Martin (Rhys)/Faith (Seren)/Lex ]

Treasure Room
2: PUZZLE CLUE - gain a useful puzzle clue for any of the puzzles. Use this by @zoobey on the discord in the door channel as an IC question or OOC in (( brackets )).

The sarcasm and immediate apology was met with a curl of his lip; it could have been worse but she'd apologized so quickly he just chalked it up to the fog. Because everything in this place seemed to be because of weird things caused by the Door or the Fog or some variation of the two. Oh, and the crystals, too.

Because they did things like reveal to someone that everything they currently believed in was a lie. "So you're a dude named Lex, got it," he repeated almost in a monotone. All these names were gonna get mixed up in his head, he could just feel it.

When Faith mentioned going in a different direction he happily agreed, though he did make sure Lex stuck close in case the fog decided it wanted to do something else that could potentially screw them all over if they were on their own. Better to stick together in unknown situations, after all. She led them to what looked like a room, though, and it seemed...alright. Just full of crystals. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously at them. Were they memories? Were they traps?

Despite his better judgement he picked one up to examine it. Nothing happened, really, so he pocketed it thinking that maybe it might come in handy in the future.

Aria Starstone
Carhop Cavalier

{ Events } ------------------------- TiHTOBER EVENT + FREE RAFFLE OPEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas