Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hivestuck

Back to Guilds

Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Historical & Archived Events
=>[BOOTH] Bonbon Bonanza! [CLOSED/RP OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:38 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

Luxara. He would stake his life on it.

The thought of the woodland greenblood chatting up Elidae peeved Kursha to no end. Elidae was from one life and Luxara from another. They were not to intersect. Not to mention Luxara had no damn business talking with Elidae, especially if she only planned to use her to spy on him. He would have to keep a spongeclot out, to make sure she did not attempt it again.

“Euch, no way.” Kursha made a face. The thought of sharing a quadrant with Odette was enough to make him want to wretch. At least he knew that the redblood had not begun to look into him. “It just seemed like the kind of underhanded thing she would do...” His voice trailed off. He was entering dangerous territory.

“Anyway...” He fought to change the subject. “Aandes LaMode, the name sounds familiar,” he mused. He brought his hand up to his chin, pretending to think.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:40 pm
    Elidae blinked at Kursha, trying to stop herself from pressing on about the mysterious redblood on his thinkpan. Her mouth popped open, prepared to ask curious questions, when he seemed to lurch the conversation back to the original subject. Disregarding all previous interests, Elidae bounced on her toes with excitement.

"Oh, yes! He's running the booth for Odette Cygnet! You should stop by sometime- its really interesting! I had no idea she went through all that stuff with the rebels." Elidae's face skewed with concern, but soon brightened. "I'm so glad she turned it all around!"

Green Minuet

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

Green Minuet

Greedy Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:40 pm
      [+] Kursha Vidari

“Oh, right... The talent agency. Lots of glitter. Almost as much as you,” he teased. He tweaked the yellowblood's nose before she could jerk back. Adopting a more laidback attitude he stretched his arms over his head and interlaced his fingers. With his head ducked and eyes closed, he leaned from side to side. A gentle pop sounded from between his shoulders.

“I dunno about going,” he continued. He clasped his hands behind his head. “I'm pretty behind on pop culture and I would probably just end up embarrassing myself.” He grinned.

blackbird cake

Historical & Archived Events

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces