Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:28 am
Zaria
Owner's Name: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Participating Soquili: Zaria
Link to Teepee: Here

What does strength mean to you? Zaria narrows her eyes a bit staring at the soquili or native that is asking the question almost like she is thinking that individual is an idiot for asking her that. She sighs as her lavender eyes pins the question-asker to his spot. "Strength means you are capable to survive in whatever situations that you find yourself in. Being able to keep going regardless if it seems hopeless and come out at the end still standing regardless the wounds you have accquired. Being able to hold your own ground at any costs." She puffs the air as she shifts her weight, waiting for other question.

In what moments are you strongest? "I am always strong. What the hell are you talking about?" Zaria growls but a glance from her sister makes her grumble. "I am at my strongest when I am with my family. My children, more specifically. I have fought for them and I will keep doing that."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? Zaria lifts her chin up as she stares at the asker defiantly, not willing to answer the question. "I choose not to answer that question..." She bites the words off. "At all."

Christabel

Participating Soquili: Christabel

What does strength mean to you? The alicorn flutters her wings out as she tilts her head to side thinking carefully about the question. "Well, strength is not just physical. Its mental and emotional as well. Its how you deal with the situations and manage to get through it without giving up. Its how you handle the situations..." She hums lightly. "And how you carry yourself."

In what moments are you strongest? Christabel's eyes softens as she smiles. "When I am surrounded by my family and the ones I love. I find my strength in them. And I find my strength in me as well."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? With a hesitation, she licks her muzzle nervously. "yes.. when I was giving birth to my first batch of children. I felt really weak and almost like I was going to die. I was going to give up... but my parents and my mate helped me through." She looks ashamed as she walks away from you.

Eirian

Participating Soquili: Eirian

What does strength mean to you? "Strength?? Oh.. um." The parrot mare lips at the air as she crinkles her nose up with a smile. "I never really thought about it but I would have to say my parents are the definition of strength. They went through so much and they never gave up on each other."

In what moments are you strongest? "I am very sure you have heard this before but my family!! and when I am flying.. that's when I feel at my strongest."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? Eirian seems to deflate as her ears droops sadly. "Yeah.. when my papa left for a good while and I had to try to help my mama keep her mind occupied but most of the time it didn't work.. I felt so weak.." Her eyes starts to well up at the memory of her mother's despondent face.

Cyanide

Participating Soquili: Cyanide

What does strength mean to you? As you shifts uneasily in front of a large dragon-like kalona whom just stood there staring at you silently with her sharp fangs gleaming in the dim light. "Strength. Why would I tell you what my definition of strength? All I can say is that only the strongest ones will survive. It is not physical strength that will win but mental."

In what moments are you strongest? "I am always at my strongest, little one. Don't you ever forget it." She purrs the words out.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? Cyanide narrows her eyes a bit with an eerie smile appearing on her face. "Never."

Sabine

Participating Soquili: Sabine

What does strength mean to you? As a mer soquili swims up toward you and blinks at your question before she smiles. "It is physical, mental and emotional strength all combined. you can't have one without others. It is how you would be able to face whatever situations you find yourself in and still stand strong afterwards."

In what moments are you strongest? "Oh.. When I am with my brother! Or my friends! They are my strength. Just like I am my own strength as well.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? The mer's smile falters a bit as she nods a bit. "Yeah. The months without my brother were not easy on me at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:44 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Melody
Link to Teepee: XxX

What does strength mean to you? "Oh strength is from the heart most definitely" she replied with a swish of her curly blue tail, "Its not always about beating up others but it can be".

In what moments are you strongest? "Hmm" she ponders with a flick of her ear, "I am strong when I sing my songs. I guess you could say I'm not a "brute strength" kind of girl but I'll protect the herd if a threat comes along"

Have you ever felt particularly weak? Lowering her head she responded, "Yeah I have. But, it's not something I'm proud of". Speaking of weakness made her feel weak.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Mizu

What does strength mean to you? "Strength may be physical or mental as it flows through you. Much like the water coursing through my veins I am indeed strength. Many whispers ago my mistress the Sea she told me how to be strong and carry on without the sea by my side".

In what moments are you strongest? The water stallion stood motionless though his mane and tail moved effortlessly like the ocean, "I am strongest" he spoke with a deep yet calming voice, "When I protect my family with the strength of my mistress the sea".

Have you ever felt particularly weak? Pawing at the ground he spoke his mane and tail still swaying like the tides of early morning, "Perhaps. But, even in weakness there comes strength as I have mentioned before."

Owner's Name: Rein_carnation
Participating Soquili: Pharaoh Atemu

What does strength mean to you? The desert king raised a brow before answering the question, "Strength is of mind, body, and soul. Only us royals know this though others should but don't"

In what moments are you strongest? "What kind of question is this?" he retorted with a toss of his royal head, "I am always strong in everything I do. Weakness is for those that aren't born of royal blood or those I defeat".

Have you ever felt particularly weak? Snorting as he pawed the ground, "Not as weak as others I've met! We'll just leave it at that and be done with it".

Owner's Name: Rein_Carntion
Participating Soquili: Angelou Shibuya

What does strength mean to you? Proudly standing as tall as he could in a straightened manner he replies, "Strength comes from the heart but if need be it can be brute strength like say fighting off a walker or kalona. I do agree its better to use inner than outer strength because you are using your mind against all odds".

In what moments are you strongest? The stallion stood pondering many times he summoned his inner strength, "It is my duty as a knight to rely on my inner strength at all times. You never know when something mighty will be asked of you."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? "Many times" he replied with a snort, "but you can't let weakness defeat you. Instead use that weakness to become stronger of mind and overcome what makes you feel lesser than you already are".

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Amarintine

What does strength mean to you? As the mer swishes her tail she ponders her answer, "Strength can be many things like pushing heavy rocks, I prefer to say it mostly comes from the heart".

In what moments are you strongest? "I am strongest when I'm there to help someone in need with my inner strength." she replies with a flick of her ears.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? Frowning her ears slowly drooped downward, "Yes. When Feena was lying there so quiet on the beach leaving me helpless to do anything to save her. I thought she was dead". Sighing she looked away still remembering that dreadful day.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Naru_Uchiha007

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:03 pm
Owner's Name: Naru_Uchiha007
Participating Soquili: Zedonius
Link to Teepee: x

What does strength mean to you? He snorts, "It's a means to which I can crush all that dare to oppose me!"

In what moments are you strongest? "When I come out on top." He snorts

Have you ever felt particularly weak? His brow furrows itself in frustration, "I have never felt weakness... don't ask that of me again, less you care to sample my strength yourself!"

Owner's Name: Naru_Uchiha007
Participating Soquili: Haldor
Link to Teepee: x

What does strength mean to you? He takes a moment to ponder this, taking a bit to think of an answer. "What does it mean to me...Uh... I guess it means I'm able to fend for myself, or anyone else that needs protection? Yeah. That sounds about right."

In what moments are you strongest? "Can't really say when I've felt strongest."

Have you ever felt particularly weak? Another moment was taken to ponder this. "At my weakest.... Uh... I really don't know." he goes right back to grazing.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:40 am
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Ayame
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

What does strength mean to you?
"It means finding adventure and never being afraid!" Ayame said, her little butt wiggling in excitement as she hopped around.

In what moments are you strongest?
"When there is something cool and interesting to look!"

Have you ever felt particularly weak?
Ayame laughs, voice boisterous for such a small body. "Never!" she says, with a carefree grin.

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:44 am
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Cypress

"What does strength mean to anyone?" Cypress mused idly, not turning to look at the speaker. "What is strength really? Physical power? Mental resolution? A mix of the both?"

"Well," Cypress says, disinterested as his eyes look upward at the stars. He doesn't answer, getting distracted by the twinkling lights above.

"What is weakness? The opposite of strength or the absence of? If I never feel strong do I always feel weak? Or do I just feel nothing?" he answered, humming to himself under his breath.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:15 am
Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Tobia

Tobia smiles gently in response. "Strength means everything. Strength means having the power and the will to stand up for what is right even when everyone is telling that it is wrong. Strength is standing up for who you are and for never being ashamed to be yourself."

Tobia's smile saddens, but remains fixed on their face. "The strongest moments are always the hardest. It is easy to be yourself when no one is looking, but it is so much harder when you can feel their anger and fear and disgust. Those are the moments when I want to run but those are the moments when I know I shouldn't."

Tobia laughs this time, the sound light and musical. "Oh sweetie, I feel weak all the time. As often as I feel strong, in all honesty. And that's perfectly okay. Not everyone can be strong all the time, but I just have to remember to keep my chin up because the world is too beautiful for me to always be looking down."

Teh Cheryl

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:57 pm
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Celeste Altair
Link to Teepee: [x]

Celeste gave the interviewer a cold stare, wondering if she should just ignore them or if answering would get rid of them quicker. "Life is strength."

Clearly answering was only making the problem even worse. Celeste shuffled uncomfortably. Wasn't there a convenient murder or something she could help solve, right at this moment? Why did she have to NOT have a job now?

No, she was done. Celeste turned her head away, quite literally giving this stranger the coldest of shoulders. No more questions, no more answers. Not about this, or anything else.

Participating Soquili: Zahavah

Zahavah smirked deeply, her lashes fluttering at the most attractive and decidedly male interviewer. "Well, I don't know... maybe you'd care to show me?" Her voice was low and seductive.

She let out a titillating laugh, giving him a wink. "Oh, wouldn't you like to find out. Maybe I could show you... in private?"

"A good round or two will usually do that." She left what sort of round she was referring to up to his imagine, though.

Participating Soquili: Kealoha

Kealoha gave an alluring smile. "Well, many things. There is of course the physical aspect, which anyone can appreciate, but there is also something to be said for mental fortitude."

Kealoha looked around herself. "Why of course, when I'm the centre of attention. All eyes on me, in the middle of a crowd. Believe me, I know how to turn heads, and in a good way."

"No, I would never let myself feel like that. If you believe you are weak, you have already lost."

Participating Soquili: Moon Moon

Moon Moon was looking up at the sky once again. A bird appeared to be chirping away to her, but its words made no sense to her. Its squaks were nothing but a mysterious cacophany, slightly grating on her ears if anything. She wondered what it wanted, this myserious bird. It was almost like it was trying to talk to her. How odd!

Moon Moon looked closer at the odd bird. It really was persistent. "Moon oo'n boo." She replied, speaking in her own tongue. Of course, her own weird language made no sense to the bird attempting to interview her.

Still chattering? How fearless of the little bird! "Moob'n'oo, onoob boonoboom?" She shook her head, laughing at the stranger. It wasn't like the bird could understand her, only her fellow Moons could understand their Moonspeak.

Participating Soquili: Chaldene

"Strength? It means I can run forever, off into the sunset! Never stop, just keep going. Absolutely free!" Her eyes were ecstatic as she gazed off into the distance, just imagining all the possibilities.

"All of them! Nothing can keep me down. I just go and explore, and nothing can slow me down. So long as I am happy, carrying on with my path, then I am strong!"

Chaldene seemed almost affronted by the question, but she gave it some serious thought. "I guess. I do get very uncomfortable if I dry out too much, does that count?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:40 am
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Vex
Link to Teepee: xxx

What does strength mean to you? Strength means to be powerful and strong of course! How can you defeat your enemies if you're not strong?

In what moments are you strongest? I'm the strongest when I exercise the most. It gives me a lot of adrenaline.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? When the Mazoku took me. . . I didn't know what to do other than follow directions. . .

--

Participating Soquili: Volaille

What does strength mean to you? It means knowing what works best with you, and what doesn't. Your strengths make you stronger, and your weaknesses are things you have to work on.

In what moments are you strongest? I'm the strongest when I'm able to take a stand for myself and follow what I believe.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? I have, and that was when I was still growing up.

--

Participating Soquili: Ctet

What does strength mean to you? Strength means using your strongest abilities in your favor, outweighing the bad.

In what moments are you strongest? I think I was the strongest when I was a foal. I ran into a strange stallion, and I think he was going to hurt me, but I didn't show fear.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? I wish that I could find him again. . .

--

Participating Soquili: Loddigesia

What does strength mean to you? Strength is showing the females how strong you are! ;D

In what moments are you strongest? When I'm flying around, showing off how large my wings are of course!

Have you ever felt particularly weak? Weak? Paahhh!!!

--

Participating Soquili: Pnevyma Kolokytha

What does strength mean to you? It means using your abilities as best as you can to help the elements.

In what moments are you strongest? I'm the strongest when I am tending to my patch and watching over the pack.

Have you ever felt particularly weak? I do, but I'm not going to reveal when I do!

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:05 am
Owner's Name: Melomar
Participating Soquili: Pól Eoghan
Link to Teepee: boop

Hm, I suppose... strength can be a lot of things. When I think of strength, I think of an old tree. It has deep roots, like someone's herd is their roots. From that, herd gives values, memories, and viewpoints that shape how one will live their life, which becomes the trunk of the tree. Some trees are pliable. Some are sturdy. Some are adaptable. Not all of them are strong for every given situation.

I do not view myself as a particularly strong person.

But, I suppose if I have to give an example, if I can be supportive to someone when they need me, then that is my own strength.

I thought that everyone felt weak inside. Huhm...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:57 pm
Owner's Name: Teigra
Participating Soquili: Litonya
Link to Teepee: [Teepee]

She seemed to ponder for a moment, then spoke, "Strength can mean many things to many people. Sometimes, it's as simple as taking each day as it comes, even when you can't find a reason why."

"When I have a purpose. Something to strive for, to achieve."

"Sometimes. That's why I keep looking. Keep searching. Somehow I know...there's something out there for me. I just have to find it."

Participating Soquili: Baruti

"Pushing through challenges and trials and coming out on the other side."

"When I have something to protect." He glances aside quietly.

"Yes. I don't like that feeling." He doesn't seem willing to elaborate further without prodding.

Participating Soquili: Macaria

"Strength is the ability to take what one wants. I want many things."

"When the weak are cowering or bleeding beneath my hooves."

She growls, one lip lifting in disdain. "Of course not. If you think I look weak, then I'd like you to come over here and find out for yourself..."

Participating Soquili: Merridel

She seems to consider this while staring at a flower at her hooves. "I think strength is the ability to accomplish one's goals. Not merely the physical strength that we all think of, like how much weight one can carry or move. It's sort of...all encompassing that way, right?"

"When I have a set goal and I can see the path I need to follow to achieve it. Sometimes that path isn't as easy to see though."

"Sometimes. It can be awfully scary too. I don't like it, but that's all the more reason to have a good plan and a smart head on my shoulders, right?"

Participating Soquili: Taraka

The mini looked puzzled for a moment. "What strength? Strong win; weak lose. Strong eat weak. Strong is winners."

"Taraka always strong. But most strong when hunt food. Taraka strong, so Taraka win. Taraka eat. Food is weak, so food gets eat."

"Ha! Taraka only weak when no eat. Need noms. Then Taraka not weak, Taraka strong! Fear no one!"

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ABVirus

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:40 pm
Quote:
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Obelus

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? "My strength has aided me when I attack others and I gather strong resources to build my traps. I am rather fond of it."

Your keen intellect? "My intelligence is my strongest trait and you will tread carefully on these matters, for I grow impatient."

Your sheer dumb luck? The mare laughs bitterly. "Luck? Pah! Luck doesn't exist."

Your resilience? "Well, it's kept me alive this long."

Your speed? "You'll never see me coming."

Your bravery? She laughs again. "Hah! Bravery is for the heroes that come to slay me... Only to be slain by me instead."

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Osmond

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? "I don't exactly use it much, except for clearing stuff out of my path, so I guess it's useful."

Your keen intellect? 'Not sure if you could call it 'keen' or simply decent, but it keeps me out of trouble, my brain. Usually."

Your sheer dumb luck? "My luck has gotten me out of several scrapes. I found a shelter in a storm, managed to offend people who wouldn't knock my senses out of me, and I even found a few pretty faces who let me court 'em! Yup, I've just got a knack for luck. You can have a lucky knack right?"

Your resilience? "I'll be honest, I'm not all that resilient, that's more my familiar-Red's-area. He keeps me from throwing all sorts of tantrums-uh, his words, not mine.

Your speed? "Well-" "I'll handle this one. Cuts in a wolf beside Osmond. "Os never hurries when he has to, in fact, if you ask me, he's slower than a slug. Slower than a rock, even. But I've seen him near trample forests when he's got a place to go to or a rare sight to see, so don't you go misjudging his large body for a slowpoke by nature, he's just one by choice."

Your bravery? Osmond and Red stare at each other for a moment, break out into grins, and look back to the speaker. "I'm not sure you could call it bravery so much as lack of common sense." Said Red. 'My 'bravery' got me into all the scuffles that my 'luck' got me out of." Said Osmond.

Quote:
Participating Soquili: Pavati Osmena

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? "Of course it's impacted my life! My strength let's me reach right out of the water to the land and bring my land-dwelling friends down into the water for a biiiiiiiig hug!"

Your keen intellect? "Folks say I ought to learn more about the world, but really all I've learned is that land Soq don't swim as well as us aquatic folk do, but for the life of me, I can't figure out why they gotta go limp every time I hug them! They might suck at swimming, but breathing underwater should come natural like it does to the rest of us!"

Your sheer dumb luck? "I don't think you should call luck dumb. Luck is nice, not dumb. It's mean to call names. Wait, what was the question?"

Your resilience? "If I'm honest... I'm not too good at being resilient. I try to make friends with land ponies and they just float away after I let go of them, so I try to make friends with sea ponies, but they all say I'm too huggy and that's just... That's just mean!" The Seathi bursts into tears, impressive considering she's still underwater when she does so.

Your speed? When she has stopped her crying enough to hear the next question, she answers it. "My speed is nifty enough. I can jettison away whenever I want to stop talking to someone or get away from someone scary or mean."

Your bravery?"I like being brave. It's better than the alternative, and it's helped me make lots of friends!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:54 am
Owner's Name: .Tortured. .Pumpkin.
Participating Soquili: Richard Head

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength?
"You have got to be f***ing kidding me. I thought I got rid of you. If you don't shut up and leave me alone you'll see what my strength can do, you pest!"

Your keen intellect?
Richard stares, blowing steam out of his nostrils.

Your sheer dumb luck?
The stallion snarls, snapping at the two-legged interviewer.

Your resilience?
"You want to talk about my resilience?! Every friggin' month, you come into my cave, asking me questions! It's a freaking wonder I haven't had you for a snack yet!"

Your speed?
"Just. Go. Away."

Your bravery?
"That is it! Get the hell out of my territory before I tie you to the side of my cave with vines to show all the other ignorant creatures what happens when you snoop around! Git, git, giiiiiit!"

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:56 am
Owner's Name: LunaRei_SilverBlood
Participating Soquili: Tranquility
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength? Well I certainly need the strength to make it up and down the mountain side when I leave the Shrine. Not to mention carrying buckets of water for general cleaning. So having physical strength has been very beneficial.

Your keen intellect? Ha, I'm not to sure I would consider myself an intellect. I live a simple life at the Shrine and do my best to following the teachings taught to me.

Your sheer dumb luck? Luck, well I guess this has played a rather large roll in my life. Though I think of it as fate. It was Fate that brought me down to the valley were i met the love of my life.

Your resilience? Being snowed in, when the snowy season starts could break any pony. But thankfully I'm resilient enough that it doesn't sway me from my duties.

Your speed? Gosh, I'm more of a believer in the slow and steady wins the race. If it was a race... But caring for the Shrine is an honorary duty and rushing through tasks is simply not a way to give proper respect.

Your bravery? Some say I'm brave for being such a small pony with a large responsibility but I think that my faith is what is strong and allows me to be 'brave'.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:28 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X
Describe how the following things have most impacted your life: your physical strength?
“My physical strength hasn’t really impacted my life, so far. I have strong friends though.” She smiles.
Your keen intellect?
“I keep my wits about me. My hearing isn’t the best, so I try to stay alert and keep an eye out for trouble.”
Your sheer dumb luck?
“My luck isn’t dumb. Deaf maybe….” She chortles.
Your resilience?
“I’ve seen my share of hard times.” Aislin gets a distant look in her eyes as though remembering something unpleasant.
Your speed?
“Well, I haven’t been eaten, yet.” She muses.
Your bravery?
“I won’t pretend to be the bravest soquili around, but I’m loyal and I’m not afraid to help folk in trouble.”

Participating Soquili: Eluna
“Like big muscles? I don’t have those. They look nice though.” Eluna nods.
Your keen intellect?
“Are you making fun of me.” Her eyes narrow. “You are, aren’t you!”
Your sheer dumb luck?
“I’m not dumb.” Tears begin to well in her eyes.
Your resilience?
Sob-”My what?”-sob.
Your speed?
“Why are you so mean to me?!” She cries.
Your bravery?
“That’s it! We’re not talking anymore!” She storms off in a huff.

Participating Soquili: Nexin
“I can hold my own in a fight.” Nexin bristles.
Your keen intellect?
“I’m smart enough to pick my battles.” She glares.
Your sheer dumb luck?
“I haven’t had much luck, of any kind.”
Your resilience?
“I’m still alive, aren’t I?” She sighs, gradually losing her patience, as usual.
Your speed?
“Faster than you.” Nexin glowers.
Your bravery?
“Try me.” She threatens.

Participating Soquili: Calaeron
“My kind are not the most physically powerful, however my legs have not failed me yet. In fact, they have aided me in my pursuit of knowledge, countless times. My strength has definitely had a positive impact on my life.”
Your keen intellect?
“Indeed.” Calaeron smiles knowingly and gives you a quick wink.
Your sheer dumb luck?
“Well, I wouldn’t call it ‘dumb’. I am as lucky as the next individual, if you believe in that sort of thing. The jury is out on this one.”
Your resilience?
“I might not be what most would describe as tough, but I do readily spring back. I perceive this particular attribute as being parallel with my strength.”
Your speed?
“Ah, I have that in abundance. Running is exhilarating, bounding over obstacles, and oh the places we can go! My life would be very different without my cernei agility.”
Your bravery?
“I would like to think that I am brave. I am not afraid of putting myself in harms way to aid another. Really though, I am just morbidly curious, most of the time, and they mistake it for bravery. So, I do not really know. Perhaps I would have made different decisions, leading to different outcomes. Maybe I would be a completely different creature.”

Participating Soquili: Zak
“I’m totally the strongest soquili I know. I mean some guys might be big but I’m faster and I can fly circles around them.” Zak idly examines his foreleg.
Your keen intellect?
“I’m really smart, too. I love to mess with guys who think they’re all that. Show them what’s what.” He smirks.
Your sheer dumb luck?
“I don’t need luck. I’m just really good at everything.”
Your resilience?
“Bah! I haven’t had a chance to test it. You can’t touch this, let alone hurt it.”
Your speed?
Wings roaring, Zak zips around in the air like a hummingbird that’s had too much coffee. “What do you think?”
Your bravery?
“Yep, I’m the best at that too. Don’t know anyone who would try the stuff I do just for fun.”

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:22 pm
Owner's Name: mistalina13
Participating Soquili: Allegro
Link to Teepee: Click Me

Describe how the following things have most impacted your life:

Your physical strength?

His physical strength wasn't the greatest, but it had helped..."Being able to protect my sons when they needed it."

Your keen intellect?
"I'm clever more than actually smart really. But its helped me get out of trouble before." He had talked his way out of a fight with a rather unpleasant kalona, though luck had probably helped.

Your sheer dumb luck?
"I get into a lot of trouble...and I'm still alive aren't I?" Having luck on ones side certainly made it easier.

Your resilience?
"It helped me get along when my Mom wasn't in a position to take care of me." He got into a lot of tight scrapes when he was young and Leilani hadn't always been dependable then.

Your speed?
"...running from that walker the one time..." At least he thought it was a walker and he really hadn't wanted to go back to check and make sure.

Your bravery?
"Having the courage to talk to my Mom and set things straight."

-----

Participating Soquili: Taith

Your physical strength?

"Before I would've said it has helped in my showing off but....being able to protect Yuuka is far more important."

Your keen intellect?
"Outside of knowing how to survive I'm not that smart really. So, perhaps knowing what not to eat?"

Your sheer dumb luck?
"My entire life in a nutshell pretty much."

Your resilience?
"I've literally fallen off cliffs and I'm still standing."

Your speed?
"Running away from spurned lovers or, often, their fathers."

Your bravery?
"Telling Yuuka I loved her."

-----

Participating Soquili: Zuleikha

Your physical strength?

"Fighting off predators and showing off for potential pets."

Your keen intellect?
"My mother taught me many lessons. I learned well. Chief among those was how to read others behavior and use it to my advantage."

Your sheer dumb luck?
"Hmph. I make my own luck."

Your resilience?
"The fact that I thrive rather than simply survive."

Your speed?
"Its helped me become and remain a strong flier."

Your bravery?
"It's helped me grow a little."

-----

Participating Soquili: Irierath

Your physical strength?

"Its helped me support others, physically, when I was needed."

Your keen intellect?
"More average than keen. But it helps me make sure my family and guests are cared for."

Your sheer dumb luck?
"Meeting Colonel."

Your resilience?
"Doing as well as I have since I stepped out on my own."

Your speed?
"Playing with foals and with the two legged children I meet."

Your bravery?
"Choosing not to go back home when I was scared in the beginning."

-----

Participating Soquili: Dorothea "Dolly"

Your physical strength?

"I'm actually not very strong. But as long as I don't give up I know I can get things done with enough time."

Your keen intellect?
"Identifying different bugs, plants and animals."

Your sheer dumb luck?
"Running into Patches."

Your resilience?
"The fact that am doing so well on my own. I'm proud of myself."

Your speed?
"Outrunning dangerous things!"

Your bravery?
"Feeling brave enough to try and make friends."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games