Welcome to Gaia! ::

*.:。✿*゚Stoner's Utopia‘゚・✿.。.:.

Back to Guilds

⊱Active Guild For Marijuana Enthusiasts And Supporters⊰ 

Tags: Stoner, Weed, Vape, Shisha, Marijuana 

Reply ׺°”˜Stoners Chatterbox˜”°º×
Introduce Yourself~ }Must Drop At Least One Line Here{ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello~
  +1
View Results

LadyCanidae

Friendly Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:07 pm
My name's V, I am 22 years old I have been smoking weed for four years. I love books, animals, nature, and hanging out with my partner Molly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:53 pm
Heya!
I haven't been in Gaia for a while, but my sister convinced me to come back to it (for now).
I'm T from California, originally from Northern Cal but now residing in So-Cal in east LA.
Early twenties, been smoking for little over 7 years, and an aspiring University of Phoenix student.
biggrin  

-ShiiShii_Obsinabis-

Tipsy Entrepreneur

staranime

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:42 pm
Thanks for the invite! smile I like weed. lol I'm from Northern California Bay Area  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:26 am
Hi. I'm Reid but you can also call me Darkest or Melancholy since it's right there in my username.

It's my 18th birthday tomorrow and I've been smoking for just under a year, so I'm fairly new, though I grew up with a dad who grows and smokes.

I was introduced to cannabis by a friend who already smoked, and started mostly for the medical benefits, since I'm a meningoccal encephalitis survivor and have a large chunk of scar tissue in my brain, septic arthritis, mild hemiplegia and chronic headaches, as well as depression and anxiety. I do however enjoy the recreational effects as well, and usually smoke with friends.

I used to have alcohol problems (and a couple of issues with other substances after my long stay in hospital) , but I'm past that now, and only drink occasionally and don't touch anything else other than weed.

I like the colour red, cats, lizards, dragons, food, and creepy stuff. i'm usually pretty chill, but I do have some weird days and the occasional down day due to my issues, and I don't do small talk much. Don't be surprised if it takes me a while to remember you, I have some pretty bad memory issues.

Darkest Melancholy

Dapper Sex Symbol

14,025 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100

Caishen

Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:17 am
hi i'm koji! thanks for the invite.

im 24 and from the midwest. you can find the essentials about me on my profile.

i only blaze occasionally..

hmu if you'd like to chat n___n  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:23 pm
User Image

Thank you for the invitation.

Hi, I'm Rosie. I'm 30 years old, engaged and have been smoking weed off and on for the past 13 years.

I quit smoking cigarettes almost two years ago, but I still smoke hookah from time to time.

I was invited to Gaia originally by my sisters to socialize with them when I lived across the state. Now as an older adult I come and go from Gaia; I came back this time, hoping to see some new levels/areas on zOMG!, only to find it shut down. Bummer.

User Image

Okami Rose

Shy Sex Symbol

7,975 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:34 pm
Thanks for the invite. ^^

I'm Elros, or simply El. I generally don't give out my real name.
I'm 26 and a full time student at University of New Mexico.
My primary major is Languages (I'm specializing in Mandarin and Russian). My secondary major is Psychology and I'm minoring in Arabic.
I've been a stoner for a long time now. I also enjoy shisha but I haven't done it in a while. And I gave up cigarettes this spring in favor of vaping. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:45 pm
My name is Cat, I am 26 and a mother of 2 boys. I have been a smoke since I was 14. I'm glad America is finally starting to realize that legalizing or decriminalizino Marijuana is a great idea! I have been a part of Gaia for 10 years and I will probably never leave lol

Thanks for having me!  

Cat Dee Bo

Tipsy Fatcat

ShootingStar WeedFairy

Loyal Smoker

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:03 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hello everyone!

My name is ShootingStar WeedFairy, and I am an avid smoker. (And the known weed fairy of gaia hehe)I have been smoking recreationally for the last 10 years and have been smoking medically for the last 5 of them. I was diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression and instead of continuing usage of prescription pills I've switched to marijuana. And believe me, it was one of the best choice i've ever made. The pills made me a zombie and the weed makes me... well... me hahah.

I am very well versed in the different strains and the different usage of marijuana. If anyone ever has a question feel free to ask(:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:39 am

Hello fine people! whee I'm Min, and I'm not giving my age because I'm older than I care to say. I started smoking at 14 and quit before I started trying to get pregnant. 3nodding I don't smoke now, but in just a few years my kid will be off to college (or own her own) and then I can start again. My commitment was not to smoke while raising my child, but the gates open when she graduates. xd I'm *really* looking forward to it!!

Slutty Elf

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,565 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Charming Mouse

Dapper Smoker

3,825 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:41 pm
Hey there <3 My name's Ivy, I'm from Ohio. I'm 20 and i started smoking about a year ago. uhm...lol i don't know what else to say 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:09 am
Hey guys, I'm Wizard. I'm 24 and I work at Starbucks. I live in Austin Texas, the greenest place on earth. I used to be a heavy user but circumstances are such that I can't smoke at the moment. Still into the lifestyle and plan to smoke in the future. biggrin
I joined gaia in 04 but I recently came back from a five year hiatus. My old account was banned so here I am on a new one.
My favorite strain is Blue Dream. My favorite method is a long, clean bong with ice. I used to obsessivly clean my bong! At least once a week. Dirty bongs are nasty. I dont like bubblers because they are hard to clean. But I do love pipes.
And I roll really nice blunts and joints.
Nothings better than a fat blunt. heart  

Strawberry Milk Prince

Bubbacita

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:09 am
My name is Rexx, I'm Nineteen And smoke medically and sometimes recorationally :3 I like makeup, skate boarding I'm learning slowly, and baking smile please bare with me in the fact I have to use a phone to post in here but I promise to be as active as I can smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:20 pm
call me pineapple or expression! I'm from the usa and I've been supporting cannabis for 8 years!  

Pineapple Expression

Ranebeau1

Tipsy Bidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:44 am
Hi
Sorry I'm just now getting around to posting in here, but thank you for accepting me! sweatdrop
I'm looking to make friends who are open minded and won't make me feel judged 3nodding
I look forward to talking with you
mrgreen

׺°”˜Stoners Chatterbox˜”°º×

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas