Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
| Araucana's Pairs & Plots | Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:25 pm
Ruriska
Heeeey would you be interested in this pairing?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If you'd like a calm, motherly influence in his life for a while, who won't be interested in a lifemating but will definitely be a good friend and subsequently a whole tribe happy to welcome him as family, we can RP a bit too. 8D

Ohhh yes! I'd like him to go through a but more pain life experience before I settle him down happily, but the mother's club could definitely be the place for that! I think A Whim's Mercy will visit Peep & her babies that I feel pretty certain she'll leave in the tribe's care too and dun dun duuuhhh Broken Silence doesn't realise he's a dad (Left Wanting broke his teenaged heart) but that could be an interesting plot point if they bumped into each other at the tribe. OR MAYBE Peep could put two and two together and initiate the meeting. owo BUT YES! RP possibilities a plenty.

Also hi, I glanced Locust in the thread aaannndd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I still love these two soft darlings. I remember there was some RP talk of Lolli's Willow introducing them as well as Jaded buuutt I'm happy just to consider that head canon plot and fling them whenever without any RP necessary. >w
Araucana generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:28 pm
hanging gallow

RNG go! Odds for me and evens for youuu. emotion_bigheart

edit: Bab's yours! emotion_kirakira PM for name ideas? I think a storm and wind naming theme would be cool but we can discuusssss! >w<  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:27 am
Araucana

Ohhh yes! I'd like him to go through a but more pain life experience before I settle him down happily, but the mother's club could definitely be the place for that! I think A Whim's Mercy will visit Peep & her babies that I feel pretty certain she'll leave in the tribe's care too and dun dun duuuhhh Broken Silence doesn't realise he's a dad (Left Wanting broke his teenaged heart) but that could be an interesting plot point if they bumped into each other at the tribe. OR MAYBE Peep could put two and two together and initiate the meeting. owo BUT YES! RP possibilities a plenty.

Also hi, I glanced Locust in the thread aaannndd

I still love these two soft darlings. I remember there was some RP talk of Lolli's Willow introducing them as well as Jaded buuutt I'm happy just to consider that head canon plot and fling them whenever without any RP necessary. >w

I think she could totally put two and two eventually, which would be hilarious if she realized it after she was pregnant with his kids and it's like 'oops, hey whimsy i'm having her step-siblings! 8D'.

She's super excited to have Whimsy and her babs around! Peep will take super good care of them. <33 (She also has the special ability to relieve the pain of childbirth and I've been dying to make use of it, if you felt like rping it haha. >o>)

OH YEAH
LOVE THESE TWO
We can totally just presume that happened! I'm down for an rp with just the two of them, if you want, for the extra sac?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:45 am
Araucana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybe?? @__@  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:38 am
Minsuil
Araucana

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybe?? @__@

*eons later* Sorry Mins! I'm not super into this pair, and at the moment I'm really after this one particular pairing with her. But open to other ideas if you like for after that? She has some plot requirements though, check this post. She likes kin that feel different/interesting in their energy or aura than other kin, or she'll oblige someone that is really keen on her so long as they're very forward and don't expect a lot back from her. She plays an observer and goes where the flow of live inevitably takes her one way or another.

Also to everyone, this is open! Probably a bit outdated, maybe? Check my mato.pe listing for all my kin if in doubt and feel free to offer. :>  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:51 am
Mika_Yumi
Araucana
Sending you love! I hope it clears up quickly. <3

Meanwhile, some pair ideas? >w<
Thank yooou~ ; w; <3
Aaaand~ Is it too ambitious to say yes to all of them? I think they could all be really interesting~ ; w;'' <333
Nuuu, not at all! I stared between our kin for quite a while in contemplation to pick the best ideas to suggest so I'm glad you like them! <33

And nooww! Moved this to my pairings thread so as to not clog up main thread but~ Throwbacks!
As a disclaimer, i'd also be down for less than mentioned or no throwbacks for any of these pairs. <3

Fairy's Refuge & Moth Bitten
First preferences:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Very close second preferences, reserves? XD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And of course I'm open to other ideas! Goodness, Refuge has so many options. XD

Bare Birch & One by One
First Preferences:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Annndd I'm not sure about including Murkwood:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't really think his greys bring anything to the table for this pair, I prefer the other tail/horn edits we have in the mix over his and his hair edit is already covered by Silver Tree so perhaps leave him out?

A Whim's Mercy & Brackenridge
First Preferences:
General maybes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maybes if you wanted to include some red:

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:08 pm
Araucana

Nuuu, not at all! I stared between our kin for quite a while in contemplation to pick the best ideas to suggest so I'm glad you like them! <33

And nooww! Moved this to my pairings thread so as to not clog up main thread but~ Throwbacks!
As a disclaimer, i'd also be down for less than mentioned or no throwbacks for any of these pairs. <3

First preferences:

Bare Birch & One by One
First Preferences:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Don't really think his greys bring anything to the table for this pair, I prefer the other tail/horn edits we have in the mix over his and his hair edit is already covered by Silver Tree so perhaps leave him out?

First Preferences:
General maybes:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're so sweet ; w; <3
OKAY, let's seeeee~ Honestly, I'm gonna trust your eye and not go back through most of these, because I know I'll get distracted or overwhelmed or jdfksalfjal so out of what you gave meee~

Fairy's Refuge x Moth Bitten: Lovelovelove Albatross, absolutely~ I think that Raven Talker is good for her golds and the red/orange as well that sort of goes with Moth's red. Mercy is a nice, light option and plays well with Moth's smooth look? I like Tomorrow is Another Day, and her blood splatter is nice with Moth's red, and she's so cute~ She is, however, the only one I might trade out? If we really wanted to, I would maybe sub in Like Nothing Changed At All, or, I was thinking, Starlit Vow. HOWEVER, I was thinking for his gold, but Raven Talker has gold, and his antler/flowers and fluff are the other draws for me. But I could go either way. If you like Tomorrow is Another Day more, stick with her~ <3 Refuge has such a long line, it's true. xD; He's part of the reason I decided to definitely not go looking through ancestors beyond the work you already did... ; w;'

Bare Birch x One by One: Love all the options you've picked, they're beautiful. As far as Murkwood, I'd be cool with keeping him in, 'cause I think his tones bridge a nice gap between them? That sort of grey-brown? I like his swirls, but her tree marks are close to that anyway... But I'll leave it up to you. I definitely see what you mean and we'd be fine to leave him out.

A Whim's Mercy x Brackenridge: Definitely good with Grey Lady (possible skelebabiesssss * w*) and Strength in Pain~ As for the maybes, I would lean towards maybe getting some of those tans in there? They could be pretty with Brackenridge's browns and oranges... Windchill has pretty splotches and great antlers, and What Might Have Been and has really pretty dapples and soft colors. Glimmer is really pretty, and I love her softness and her flowers and feathers... but her tan is very light, so it might not be quite the right tone? idk... I would be more inclined to the reds if they weren't leaning a bit on the almost pink side, I think. I'm not as sure of them with Bracken's ruddy orange... But, they are pretty. If you really like the red option, I'd be up for putting either of them in there, just depends on which we like more. I'm sort of ?, could go either way~ o;

SORRY if some of this is 0% helpful. T.T Lemme know what you think~ <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:18 pm
Mika_Yumi
Araucana

First preferences:

Bare Birch & One by One
First Preferences:

First Preferences:
General maybes:

You're so sweet ; w; <3
OKAY, let's seeeee~ Honestly, I'm gonna trust your eye and not go back through most of these, because I know I'll get distracted or overwhelmed or jdfksalfjal so out of what you gave meee~

Fairy's Refuge x Moth Bitten: Lovelovelove Albatross, absolutely~ I think that Raven Talker is good for her golds and the red/orange as well that sort of goes with Moth's red. Mercy is a nice, light option and plays well with Moth's smooth look? I like Tomorrow is Another Day, and her blood splatter is nice with Moth's red, and she's so cute~ She is, however, the only one I might trade out? If we really wanted to, I would maybe sub in Like Nothing Changed At All, or, I was thinking, Starlit Vow. HOWEVER, I was thinking for his gold, but Raven Talker has gold, and his antler/flowers and fluff are the other draws for me. But I could go either way. If you like Tomorrow is Another Day more, stick with her~ <3 Refuge has such a long line, it's true. xD; He's part of the reason I decided to definitely not go looking through ancestors beyond the work you already did... ; w;'

Bare Birch x One by One: Love all the options you've picked, they're beautiful. As far as Murkwood, I'd be cool with keeping him in, 'cause I think his tones bridge a nice gap between them? That sort of grey-brown? I like his swirls, but her tree marks are close to that anyway... But I'll leave it up to you. I definitely see what you mean and we'd be fine to leave him out.

A Whim's Mercy x Brackenridge: Definitely good with Grey Lady (possible skelebabiesssss * w*) and Strength in Pain~ As for the maybes, I would lean towards maybe getting some of those tans in there? They could be pretty with Brackenridge's browns and oranges... Windchill has pretty splotches and great antlers, and What Might Have Been and has really pretty dapples and soft colors. Glimmer is really pretty, and I love her softness and her flowers and feathers... but her tan is very light, so it might not be quite the right tone? idk... I would be more inclined to the reds if they weren't leaning a bit on the almost pink side, I think. I'm not as sure of them with Bracken's ruddy orange... But, they are pretty. If you really like the red option, I'd be up for putting either of them in there, just depends on which we like more. I'm sort of ?, could go either way~ o;

<33 It sounds like most of our throughts were/are about the same!

Fairy's Refuge x Moth Bitten: THESE WERE MY THOUGHTS YES. You can see how I ended up with my very close second preferences. XD Vow vs Raven Talker was a dilemma for me for the same reasons haha, in the end I finally settled on Raven Talker because gawd my kingdom for mushroom edits and to have both of them as throwbacks that are so similar in colouration would feel like a waste. As for Tomorrow is Another Day, i'll admit that choosing her over Like Nothing Changed At All was 90% based on wanting to see that hair bundle on an acha and/or with butterflies in it, 5% blood splatter to go with Bitten's blood, 5% cloven hooves love, but I could easily swap her out for her mum. But if we did do that I'd be very tempted to rearrange all the throwbacks because then Mercy and Like Nothing Changed At All are very similar in markings and edits. So for simplicity's sake, I think I'll say, let's stick with Tomorrow. <3

Bare Birch x One by One: I think if I try for them, I'll leave Murkwood out, but if you ever feel like trying for them and wanna leave him in, go for it! >u<

A Whim's Mercy x Brackenridge: Okay with all that in mind, Grey Lady, Strength in Pain and Windchill? For this pair in particular I wanted to go easy on the throwbacks because gosh darn they already have a lot to choose from. ;u; In the best way of course. <33  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:40 pm
Araucana
Mika_Yumi
Araucana

First preferences:

Bare Birch & One by One
First Preferences:

First Preferences:
General maybes:

You're so sweet ; w; <3

Fairy's Refuge x Moth Bitten: THESE WERE MY THOUGHTS YES. You can see how I ended up with my very close second preferences. XD Vow vs Raven Talker was a dilemma for me for the same reasons haha, in the end I finally settled on Raven Talker because gawd my kingdom for mushroom edits and to have both of them as throwbacks that are so similar in colouration would feel like a waste. As for Tomorrow is Another Day, i'll admit that choosing her over Like Nothing Changed At All was 90% based on wanting to see that hair bundle on an acha and/or with butterflies in it, 5% blood splatter to go with Bitten's blood, 5% cloven hooves love, but I could easily swap her out for her mum. But if we did do that I'd be very tempted to rearrange all the throwbacks because then Mercy and Like Nothing Changed At All are very similar in markings and edits. So for simplicity's sake, I think I'll say, let's stick with Tomorrow. <3

Bare Birch x One by One: I think if I try for them, I'll leave Murkwood out, but if you ever feel like trying for them and wanna leave him in, go for it! >u<

A Whim's Mercy x Brackenridge: Okay with all that in mind, Grey Lady, Strength in Pain and Windchill? For this pair in particular I wanted to go easy on the throwbacks because gosh darn they already have a lot to choose from. ;u; In the best way of course. <33

YES, agreed on all. I think we are good. ; w; Just to be sure, writing it out just in case...
Fairy's Refuge x Moth Bitten throwbacks are Tomorrow is Another Day, Albatross, Raven Talker, and Mercy.
Bare Birch x One by One throwbacks are Watch the Skies, Silver Tree, and Dreamflower -- though Murkwood can be added if one would like.
A Whim's Mercy x Brackenridge throwbacks are Grey Lady, Strength in Pain, and Windchill.
8'D I love them all so much, I am so excited. ; w;
From here, I guess what are your CC preferences? Or do we want to try to bribe for any? o;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:18 pm
Mika_Yumi
Araucana
Mika_Yumi
Araucana

First preferences:

Bare Birch & One by One
First Preferences:

First Preferences:
General maybes:

You're so sweet ; w; <3

YES, agreed on all. I think we are good. ; w; Just to be sure, writing it out just in case...
Fairy's Refuge x Moth Bitten throwbacks are Tomorrow is Another Day, Albatross, Raven Talker, and Mercy.
Bare Birch x One by One throwbacks are Watch the Skies, Silver Tree, and Dreamflower -- though Murkwood can be added if one would like.
A Whim's Mercy x Brackenridge throwbacks are Grey Lady, Strength in Pain, and Windchill.
From here, I guess what are your CC preferences? Or do we want to try to bribe for any? o;

Yep those all sound right!

CC preferences are adult only, happy to get blessing, newbie's fine if we can think of one at the time, other than for blessings I think I'll steer clear of RP at the moment but ho boy I can plot for days. Oh and edited for these ones of course. >w< Bribes are fine with me but I don't usually have a lot of gold, i have about 10 bil at the moment though that's still not much. XD I do occasionally RLC things, i find base-line breedings especially when split in half don't break the bank for me toooo much, but i'm definitely not made of money ahaha. Basically that's just a option if you're feeling really keen! So you know I'd be happy to contribute my part. :>  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:44 pm
Araucana
Mika_Yumi

Yep those all sound right!

CC preferences are adult only, happy to get blessing, newbie's fine if we can think of one at the time, other than for blessings I think I'll steer clear of RP at the moment but ho boy I can plot for days. Oh and edited for these ones of course. >w< Bribes are fine with me but I don't usually have a lot of gold, i have about 10 bil at the moment though that's still not much. XD I do occasionally RLC things, i find base-line breedings especially when split in half don't break the bank for me toooo much, but i'm definitely not made of money ahaha. Basically that's just a option if you're feeling really keen! So you know I'd be happy to contribute my part. :>

Awesome. :'3
All sounds good! Same as me pretty much, haha. xD If you want to plot for any of them, let me know and we can figure some stuff out~ ; w;
I have a decent stock of gold, so if you ever want to bribe that way, lemme know, we can figure something out (and I can always grind in LK for a while)~ I could do RLC if we're up for it and really want something, I don't think splitting would be too much, as you said~ But maybe try CC first and see what happens. :'3
I can post stuff this month, just lemme know which you want to post and which you'd like me to post. And maybe remind me in a week or two, just in case I've forgotten. xD;;;

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:26 pm
Hey Emmy!

What do you think about these pairs?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((I'm not sure if this bab is out of breeding rounds ;w; if she is then I apologize for bringing her up!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:14 pm
Magician Arcana
Hey Emmy!

What do you think about these pairs?

((I'm not sure if this bab is out of breeding rounds ;w; if she is then I apologize for bringing her up!))

Ahh! those both look awesome to meeee! >w<

Rose Petal is definitely open and I think Peony Breeze with her would be perfect! These would be my throwback ideas~

I adore Hungry Ghost AND his sister Rotten on the Vine too for that matter. *O* That whole clutch is gorgeous. For Precious & Ghost I'm cool for edited or unedited, throwback to both his parents?

For both of those: Can get blessing, adult only please, happy for newbie sack, we have plenty of new peeps floating around. :>

Also would you consider him for Chills as well? I'm really keen for her to have her first babbies. >w<

Offers for Rotten ;o; <33  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:25 pm
Mika_Yumi
Araucana
Mika_Yumi
Araucana

First preferences:

Bare Birch & One by One
First Preferences:

First Preferences:
General maybes:

You're so sweet ; w; <3

Hey Mika dear! Sorry I never got back to this! I thought I had haha. I ended up filling my edited cc slots this month with pairs with kin from Whim's last clutch ahaha and a gorgeous pair with Starlit Vow and Moon's Carrion Queen. I like to be flexible with my cc slots but tentatively will reserve at least one of my January slots for one of these gorgeous pairs. ;o; <33

I'd be down for bribery but unfortunately I never really have any substantial amounts of gaia gold. OTL Hit me up on Slack if you feel like talking RLC though, I can usually spare for half the cost of a basic RLC breeding if we're really keen. biggrin  

Araucana
Crew

Spooky Nymph

12,375 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Squash Smasher 50

Mika_Yumi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:30 pm
Araucana
Mika_Yumi
Araucana
Mika_Yumi
Araucana

First preferences:

Bare Birch & One by One
First Preferences:

First Preferences:
General maybes:

You're so sweet ; w; <3

Hey Mika dear! Sorry I never got back to this! I thought I had haha. I ended up filling my edited cc slots this month with pairs with kin from Whim's last clutch ahaha and a gorgeous pair with Starlit Vow and Moon's Carrion Queen. I like to be flexible with my cc slots but tentatively will reserve at least one of my January slots for one of these gorgeous pairs. ;o; <33

I'd be down for bribery but unfortunately I never really have any substantial amounts of gaia gold. OTL Hit me up on Slack if you feel like talking RLC though, I can usually spare for half the cost of a basic RLC breeding if we're really keen. biggrin

No worries! And that happens, haha, it's okay~ I could hopefully remember to post CCs this month and I can throw one of them in! o; Do you have a preference? <3

Aah, fair. xD I'll think about RLC o; Alas, holiday season means money is a bit tight for me, but maybe after some recovery? xD;

Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff