Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:23 pm
User Image

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ A Part Of Me ◈ Wishes I Could Just F E E L Something❞〗 』

XXXXXXX┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━
User Image

━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

Fisher took a paused here, his face beginning to go blank before he averted his gaze, pout ever in place as he grumbled. Did he expect it to change? Well, he just said he wanted to come back for her, so maybe a little? That was too much to ask, he was just surprised she'd talked to him at all when he showed up. All he could muster after a moment was a quiet, "S-Silly me..." While hiding his dejection. The mushi shuffled it aside to stubbornly cross his arms, not seeming quite as keen as Chester was not to agitate the military brat. "Literally only by like two or three inches, so what difference does it make?? Being short isn't bad, it makes you like me! It makes me like you, which I'm happy...about..." Losing steam, he trailed off before dropping it. He didn't need to be told he should forget it, he didn't actually think Kuro would take legitimate interest. The red head dropped his arms, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose as Kuro went back to her post. No use crying over spilled milk, he did accomplish one thing today. Turning to Chester, he tapped his lips and tried thinking of what to share about himself. There wasn't much. "Um...I'm a twenty-year-old freelance artist and jewler, but I like arranging flowers too. Mostly I just bum around, so I'm not very interesting. But you are! You're a DJ like Kuro, right? That's so cool!"

┏ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┓

『〖❝I Am Machine ◈ I'll Never Sleep ◈ Until I Fix What's Broken❞〗 』
            ┗ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ━━ ┛

XXXXXX『〖❝Mood'! Dejected, Happy ◈ I'm Hangin'! With Kuro, Chester, ◈ Im Spendin'! $1010 ◈ I'm Wearin'! Meh it works ◈ OOC: ❞〗 』

Turn post into Think
Speech= Speech
The_Little_Rabbit

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone.
                                                      Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:]What the heck is up with that response?! I should just go back to my job now...ugh...seriously...}

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Kuro had nodded in satisfaction to Chester's answer before starting to head back to her spot. However, she almost froze in her tracks as she heard Fisher go off and ramble again. She swore her heart almost stopped to as her face turned crimson again. Her cheeks had puffed up and Kuro didn’t even bother turning back to answer him, she just resumed walking. Actually…her pace had quickened as she rushed over to her station to play the song. Once she had said what she was forced to say and played the song, she ducked behind her station, hands over face. WHAT THE H-HECK?! W-why does he say such stupid a-and idiotic things?! W-who said anything about me liking him?! W-well…I-I suppose he is h-hard not to like…H-he meant as friends though! B-but still…he should form his words better! If it was someone else! AGH. He says such cringey words! Why did I basically say he could come back…why did he even look so dejected….wait…happy about? W-wait my shortness is what he likes about me?! W-what is there even to like about me?! T-this song…why do I have to play this…I-I can’t wait for my shift to be over…wait…s-s**t…does that mean Fisher is going to come back to the house today? C-calm down Kuro…this isn’t like you at all…Agh and the next song…I’m playing…I didn’t know he would be here today. Kuro wasn’t having a mental breakdown. Nope. Not at all. After slowing down her heart rate and getting ahold of herself…again…she got up as the song finished and introduced the next song…with slightly more difficulty. ”That was for all those lovey dovey couples out here tonight. This next song is for those who are missing someone…” This was one of the songs she sang with so to the thought of going ahead and mixing another drink was currently out of the question. Kuro swore she had aged about 20 years right now through what Fisher and the new boy Chester had done to her mind. She really didn't understand how those two's brain functions worked. As she started the song, there was one thing she would do. Avoid all eye contact and the best way to do that is just close her eyes while mixing and singing along at certain parts. She was glad she was able to sing. Not so much about some other things though.But there was no way certain people would know why she chose this song. Right?

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Annoyed🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:QA4WWA1BF(ZBI54A.jpg]Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC:

User Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

whiters4

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image

xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx
xxxxThe Fun-sized DJ / Beatboxerxxxx

”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...”

Residence: 1213 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: DJ / Beatboxer / Taste of Italy Baker

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Chester internally cringed at Fisher's reply towards Kuro's rebuttal about the height, though he was relieved that the ginger-haired had stopped before the situation would aggravate. M-man... That was... The DJ walked away from them both, interrupting him from his current train of thoughts, but it was better than witnessing another verbal argument ensuing between the two. It wasn't long before the bespectacled male replied to the male DJ's question and he smiled, chuckling with the intention to motivate the other a bit more. "Hey, you aren't that bad yourself, Fisher. I may like to see your flower arrangement skills in action some other time aside from your expertise as an artist and jewel maker. Actually, I do need someone to have my new flowers arranged neatly since I had thrown away the wilted ones and washed the vases afterwards." His confession was a bit sheepish as he narrated the current situation. He would buy the new flowers on his next day off from work, and at least there was a valid reason why Fisher may be welcomed to his Pasadena house, though the way the other male passed through the walls may scare him a little.

He then heard the DJ singing and smiled faintly as he glanced at her for a few seconds. I have to say, her vocal performance is not that bad. He turned his attention to Fisher because of another inquisitive question. "You said that... you have a family member, right?" He still remembered the bits and pieces of the past talks but he did need the confirmation so that he wouldn't be that confused.

₪± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ₪

Mood: back to being casual
Company: Kuro, Fisher
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $1050.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Yikes, color swap again. Whoops. crying

Quote:

The_Little_Rabbit

whiters4

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:53 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ①① םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑥тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④①
( ④ мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:50 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick entered one of the places his old self would have never entered. Now that he has grown more custom in lasting longer in places like this. "At the place doesn't seem crowded for this evening out in town" he thought looking around as he walked to the bar. First drink he paid for then the house one was on the house when he talked about his troubled past. "Yeah, I would have snapped a long time ago and it wouldn't have been a surprise" he replied to the bartender's sympathy. He left the place a little tipsy since he can handle a lot of liquor in his system. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Neon Lights.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and patient.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $711.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:09 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④②
( ④ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:37 am
The_Little_Rabbit

User Image

Dominic Morrison

The gray haired man made his way inside the club, the place seemed to be filled with people and the music was loud. Not that he'd mind, he was only here to drink after all. He made his way over to the bar area and sat in a stool before asking for some scotch but he did not ask for just a shot, he asked for the whole bottle since his incubus side made him more tolerant to alcohol than any human. Ashe waited for the bar tender his red eyes scanned around looking at all the people that were dancing and having fun before looking forward.

After a few minutes the bar tender came back with the bottle and Dominic opened it before pouring himself some of it in a glass cup. Dominic didn't understand what made him visit such a place since he much prefered the quiet enviroment of a bar but maybe he wanted to change things up a little, or maybe his incubus side was hungry, he had not fed in quite a while now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}
                                                      {Thoughts:]Hmm..Not bad looking at all...}

Kuro had gotten to work early, her quite pleased that she managed to not get a hangover and kept sober. It seemed that practicing made perfect. There was no way she was going to make the mistake of getting drunk again…well hopefully not. So here she was as usual at her station, playing songs and mixtapes. After awhile, she spoke ”This is your DJ Kuro, the next couple of songs are for getting your groove on, enjoy!” Of course her expression and voice were the opposite of what she was saying, only a hint of excitement in her voice because well…it was her job. The script she was given to what she had to say did make her cringe most of the time. Who even says get your groove on anymore…

Anyway after starting the soundtrack, she took off her headphones and went over to the bar to grab a drink. The bartender had gone to the bathroom, asking for Kuro to cover for him… to which the female just gave him a blank look and shrugged. So while making her drink, she thought she would be lucky with no one showing up, but unfortunately a gray haired man made his way over before asking for a whole bottle of scotch. Starting at him for a good minute, Kuro finally moved before grabbing the bottle and tossing it to him. ”Don’t ask for anything else. I’m not the bartender…” Kuro got a good look at the male, finishing making her alcoholic tea before hopping back over the counter and resting against it. He’s not hideous…Quite intriguing actually… Normally, Kuro didn’t pay much attention to looks…but there was something about this male.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Calm/A bit annoyed🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC: Sorry it took so long DX

User Image

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut"

Poisonous Pumpkin"

Phoenix347"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

whiters4"

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:09 am
The_Little_Rabbit

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic gave her a nod in understandjng but did not say a word as he poured himself some of the scotch. He drank everything that was in the cup in one go before setting the glass down and turning his attention to the girl, his one red eye scanning her taking a good look at her dress before looked at her facial features. She was attractive and her eyes seemed to be different colors. He slowly turned his gaze forward and served himself some more scotch.

He had spent the morning working on his wooshop and he wanted to go out and drink, maybe try to take his mind off of past events or the hunger that his incubus side felt. He despised feeding on people, he hated losing his humanity.

((Ooc: Its alright lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}

Kuro almost raised an eyebrow as the male didn’t bother to speak. Not that she cared. Seems like he might be the quiet type... She sipped her glass and jumped over the counter again, though this time just sitting on it crossed legged as she looked down on him. Or more so she did this so she could look down at him or be at eye level. Kuro’s lips twitched upward in the slightest when he, like her, didn’t bother to hide the scanning. Kuro normally was very good at observing people without their knowledge. But somedays, she just let them know she did to see what their reaction would be. One thing that caught Kuro’s attention was the male’s Ruby eye. She wondered what had happened to his other eye. Although looking at the male, something seemed to be troubling him. ”Mind if I borrow the bottle? Seems my drink isn’t quite strong enough compared to how you’re just drinking it straight.” Kuro’s drink was actually already quite strong, but she wanted to press for reactions. She wasn’t planning on pouring the drink. She was planning to do something else. There was a mischievous side to her after all.

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Calm/A bit mischevious🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC: Thanks for understanding~

User Image

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut"

Poisonous Pumpkin"

Phoenix347"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

whiters4"

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:12 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic was goint to take another sip before stopping as he watched her get up on the bar stool and sit down as she looked at him, his piercing gaze staring back into her's, noticing her eyes where a different color from on another. After a few second a small smirk formed on his lips as she said her drink was not strong enough. "No, my tolerance to alcohol is high." He simply said, not giving her the explanation for it. He served himself some more before handing her the bottle windering if she intended to drink it. If she was human her tolerance would not be that much.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      {The Military Brat}
                                                      {The Fighter}

Kuro, keeping her eye contact after hearing what the male said, just hummed slightly and instead of pouring some in her drink, brought the bottle to her lips and took a drink before holding it back out to the male. Her normally dull eyes held the slightest glint, curious as to what the male's reaction to what she did would be. After all, she didn't know if he would decide to continue to pour it or not. This was as flirty as Kuro would ever get. It was rare for her to express such a thing...but something about this male intrigued her and she didn't know why. "My tolerance is pretty high as well. Not that it is hard to build a tolerance to such a thing..."

🔫 Health: 100%🔫 Mood: Calm/A bit mischevious🔫Location:Neon Lights🔫Money:$1000🔫Profile:HERE 🔫Status: Single 🔫 Wearing:Clothes
                                                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. OOC: I'm actually going to take a mini hiatas after this week. I'm really sorry. Work has been draining my energy majorly. Hope it sounds okay. Also lawl she is like that cause well hello he is an incubus xD

User Image

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut"

Poisonous Pumpkin"

Phoenix347"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

whiters4"

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:59 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

User Image

Dominic Morrison

Dominic raised an eyebrow as he watched her take a sip from the bottle before offering it back to him. After a few seconds of gazing into her eyes a slight grin formed on his lips before taking the bottle and pressing it against his lips before taking a long drink, his eyes keeping contact with her before placing the bottle down. "You get more intriguing by the second." He said to her as a slight and subtle flirt. "The name's Dominic by the way." He simply said, his crimson eyes quickly scanning her once again before looking into her eyes.

ooc: Its alright. Edited cause I forgot to respond lol  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:16 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, мαяcн ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:14 pm
User Image
                                                            User Image
                                                            ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where. Neon Lights || With. No One || Mood. Indifferent
                                                            Bank. $983.00 || Status. It's Complicated/Single
                                                            Outfit. Work Uniform || Ooc. - - -

User Image

Being back behind the counter felt slightly odd to Alex. He hadn't been back to work since he parted that bar fight. For a while he thought he'd been fired but... seems like the boss was latching onto him ever since he played mediator that night. Alexander wiped down the bar counter after serving a group of men not too long ago, heaving a sigh before wringing the rag out and moving on to drying the wet glasses that arrived from the back after being washed. He did everything at a rather slow pace. There was no point in rushing. It was only morning, hardly anyone ever showed up during this time for drinks. That's what bars were for. Scanning the scene now, there was only a handful of people, sitting on stools around tables and by the bar holding casual conversation.

He wants to go home.

There was never any point of showing up to work on such days. It felt like a waste of time. He could be home right now... sleeping in or something. He licked his lips and huffed, stacking a few glasses on display before moving on to dry another cluster of them. He could be at home blasting music like that other morning. Possibly bake himself a few egg tarts to eat with coffee - now that he thought about it, he could really use an egg tart by now. Maybe he could text Zara to grab him a few? Alexander set the glass that he had in his hand down, and hung the rag over his shoulder before pulling out his phone to text his sister. Half way through the message he stopped. Zara was at work... s**t. Alex locked his cell, and tapped it against his chin. She always turned her phone off when she stepped into work. Maybe he could get Vixen to bring some? Did he even trust Vixen to? She'd probably eat half of the tarts before he even reached him. Crevan was probably too busy with his fiancée to pay his phone any mind either.

It was practically dwindling down to nobody. He heaved another heavy sigh. This was what he gets for being such a hermit. He barely had anyone outside his family. Nobody likes him like that. Honestly! He tapped the cell on his chin, close to giving up before a light bulb flickered over his head. Andrea! Andrea wasn't at work was she...? He should have taken the time to get her work schedule when he had the chance... Alex unlocked his phone and decided to at least give it a try, praying to whatever was up there that she'd be able to bring him something.

User Image

"Excuse me?" Alexander's emerald eyes flicked up towards a customer who stood before him. He quickly sent the text, placed his cell down and gave the customer his full attention.

User Image

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

ShadowStar369

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games