Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Play

Back to Guilds

Will you preserve life, or remake it? 

Tags: Supernatural, Academy, Role Play, Contests, Evil Organization 

Reply [✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing
Unofficial Lunar Scarlet Academy Role Playing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:01 pm
Kebenzis
Blythe Moonlight
Laeril Barastl

M A R N I E - E V E L Y N ; Summoner
- - -
A L L I S O N - A L L E N D A L E ; Vampire

The prickly sensation faded away all of a sudden, and Marnie could let herself relax. She felt a strange sense of protectiveness over this guy though, kind of like what she felt with Damon, except.. with more understanding. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she felt that he and her shared very similar experiences.

"Yeah, this school is really great!" she said, beaming, "can we sit down with you?" Beside her, Allison nodded enthusiastically and didn't even wait to be invited. The pinkette simply plopped down in an empty chair and leaned in, her pupils dilating in what seems to be excitement. Marnie sighed and crossed her arms; Allison really didn't have any shame, and that was a quality she could admire and groan at.

"So cutie," Allison was saying, completely disregarding anyone's judgement of her actions, "why'd you decide to come to this dump, hm?"

Marnie's mouth formed a little 'o' at the extent of the vampire's shamelessness.

"Allison!" she squeaked, but the vampire waved her away, her eyes still focused intently on Johan.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

B L A I N E - H U N T E R ; Cyborg

"Shooting range," the cyborg repeated, confused as to how Doc could have forgotten. She was the most excited of the three to go. Magically though, Crystallyne "dispersed" them to the very place they were going and Blaine huffed in annoyance, not at the convenience of the teleportation (because Blaine was all about convenience) but at Crystallyne's shitty attitude.

"Well **** you too, Elf-b***h," she grumbled (mainly to herself) as she stuffed her hands into her pockets and also walked through the doors. She looked the clerk up and down and wondered vaguely if it was alright to show him her arm, since that was where she kept the gun she wanted to use. Maybe it'd be safer to just rent one? Probably. She didn't like it when people stared at her like she was any more of a freak than they were.

"You do rentals?" she asked gruffly, reminding herself once again to be as nice as possible.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

K I N G ; Master Puppeteer

art by: Darth Thalaan
User Image

The First was absolutely done with this cat.

"Do you mean to tell me that you have heightened hearing and you still can't even listen properly?" he asked, throwing up his arms in annoyance, "I love cats, little Kitty, but you are driving me up the wall here." He sighed, shaking his head again at her shenanigans because really, what did she have to lose from a ten minute truce?

"Now, he on the other hand," King continued aloud, grinning widely once more as he set his eyes on Damon, "knows what's up. Ok boy, some ground rules a'ight? You stay there, I stay here and we don't try to kill each other for ten minutes?" He stopped and looked thoughtful for a minute, "actually five because Kitty Cat here can't understand that I'm not interested in her. Not everything revolves around you, Kitty Cat." He wagged his finger at her again, obviously still not taking anything she said seriously.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:07 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»»Damon Avery

User Image
              The human had pouted a bit at Kat's response. This guy was probably a murderer, huh? Damon sighed and nodded. "Five minutes. Why not, Katrinis?" He turned to look at her, examining what emotions leaked in color. It would give him an insight, to the very least. Then he glanced at the man clad in a seriously arrogant attitude. Damon sighed. It kind of felt like a lose-lose situation.

↘↘ α∂σяα ∂єvяץ

User Image
            The blonde stared. Did... they... She... Her car?! Adora started hyperventilating a little, until she realized where she was. Then she squealed like a little girl. Adora jumped over to the cyborg's position and practically pushed her away. "What kinds do you have? Glock? .45? You must tell me right now!" she demanded, eyes wide. She probably scared the clerk, but Adora was too excited. "Isn't this great?! It's like a welcoming party!" she announced, tugging on Blaine's arm. It was literally like she was four, waiting to get ice-cream.

Lucevia
Laeril Barastl

Blythe Moonlight

Tipsy Vampire

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She became furious with King's pathetic attempts to baby her, as she rolled her eyes listening to his last statement. She turned herself around, bringing her tail up as she open her mouth to speak the following, "Kiss my a**, 'King'," she said as she patted her butt in his face. Wondering over back to Damon, she put her arm around him and whispered to him quietly, "Do what you like, little freshman. I'll let you two settle this as "men" but, don't come crying to me when he does something to you," she warned as she looked to King and then back to Damon's ear, "I'll be around so don't worry about being alone,"she whispered as she pulled away from him and disappeared from plain sight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Crystallyne Jynx S:IV Member

Conversing with the clerk seemed to be so natural for Crystallyne that she hardly noticed the other two dropping in until they brought themselves to the clerk. The clerk was a little confused by the two Crystallyne had brought but shrugged it off and didn't question it as she winked their direction. "Don't worry about it ladies, just tell the clerk the type of target you need and then you will be set with anything you please,"she smiled as she explained it to them. "I came here a lot to train so I'm sticking to my bows and arrows. I also come here to get stocked up on things I need more of so, feel free to whatever you want." She patted Hunter as he was feeling a bit lonely in the conversation and then picked up her gear to go off to the shooting hallway to aim at her regular targets, "See you in there hot-shots," she waved at them before going off on her own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes lit up and went wide to his question. She seemed to have panicked that he got the wrong idea from what she was talking about and waved her arms, "Oh no! No! No! The instructor before you was sick and was going to retire at some point anyways! I promise you that the people selected for these jobs are with good reason and cause!" Flushing a bit of color from her reaction to his question, she looked away and then asked, "Is that all?"

Lucevia

Blythe Moonlight

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:08 pm
B L A I N E - H U N T E R ; Cyborg

Well that made things easier. She didn't realize there were different targets though.

"Doc, you're way too excited for this," Blaine grumbled as the blond continued to pull on her arm, but she really couldn't blame her; the cyborg was pretty excited herself, though she had issues showing it on her face. Sometimes she wondered if she could even do it anymore; she couldn't remember the last time she actually broke out into a genuine smile.

But now was not the time to brood; she didn't upgrade her arm for no reason. It was time to test that baby out.

"Come on," she said, stretching her arms over her head as she walked in after Crystallyne, "or we'll leave you behind."

K I N G ; Master Puppeteer

art by: Darth Thalaan
User Image

King couldn't help but chuckle; girls who didn't let him walk all over them like a carpet were the best.

"I would, Kitty Cat," he said, grinning cheekily,"if you had one good enough to kiss." He waved at her, with the smile still plastered across his face, as she disappeared. He wasn't an idiot though; he could still sense her soul within the general area and when he turned to Damon, he made sure his voice was loud and clear.

"So," he started, keeping his gaze as steady and unnerving as he could (he liked to call it the 'King Staredown'), "you and I. We're practically the same."

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:47 am
Johan Sebastien: “The Esper”
Allegiance: Neutral
Mood: Enduring Pain

Removing his hands that were once placed over the little black book, Johan began to dribble his fingertips along the side of his forehead, Johan expresses the question made by Allison with a slight grin and squint to his eyes. Dump? What an interesting choice of words for a school that is currently Johan’s refuge to the craziness that has been going on for the past few years. He did not know what to think now but suddenly, the burning sensation previously began to take over again. The tribal marks that was on his left hand began to present itself to be more noticeable than before. Johan gave a slight bite over to the bottom of his lower lip as he attempted to not make a scene with the pain that he was feeling. He nodded over to Alison as the burning sensation began to affect him much greater than before.

“I guess this dump is more like a refuge from a whole bunch of things I’ve been meaning to get away from.” Johan explained, “I guess it’s not the best looking of places, but it can do for now.”

Johan felt that he was sounding a bit pretentious with his description of the academy but to Johan, this place was his only hope for living a life outside of the dangers that he could possibly face. Cowardly some may think, especially to Emperor; an ex-friend of Johan who is the complete opposite and also, the rare few who can utilize more than one Esper ability. Just the thought of Emperor had suddenly made the burning sensation far worse than before. Johan needed to calm himself down before things were going to get out of control.

Again, he managed to hold himself back as he would noticeably take deep breaths to control the tribal markings from spreading across his entire left arm. Once more, the tribal marks would gradually become transparent along his arm.

Another close call, yet again.

Lucevia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:27 pm
Kebenzis

- - -

The vampire could not understand what Johan was saying. Well, she understood the words clearly enough, but they held no meaning for her. After all, she spent nearly a hundred years on the run before she found a place that accepted her, and even that place was not a safe one and she spent the last four hundred years surviving there. And now she was here, at Lunar Scarlet Academy, where she was also not safe. There was no place for them to be safe, and she wasn't sure Johan understood that.

She could tell though, with one look at his face, that that wasn't what he needed to hear at the moment. And she could understand that; she could remember very well what it was like to not have a place to belong, to sleep and be unafraid.

"Really? Well, I'd have to agree with you, because this place is totally low-class if you think about it," she drawled aloud, checking out her finger nails, "they don't even serve the right blood! Can you believe it?"

At that, the pinkette all of a sudden launched herself into a rant about how they had limited options for blood, and how there were more distinctions than positive or negative or O or B or A. Marnie sighed.

The Summoner felt strangely out of place in this conversation though, as if the vampire and the new guy understood something that she did not. But that didn't mean that she wasn't completely clueless. The prickly sensation was back again and it made Marnie extremely uncomfortable.

"Hey, Johan?" she asked nervously, finally gathering the courage to speak up, "uh, is there.. something up?"

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:25 pm
Mood: Slightly irritated

It was happening again and Johan did not know what to do to stop the burning sensation that was going through his body. The reaction was much serious than previous incidents. What did this mean? Was there something going on that Johan should be aware of? Every so often, the tribal markings indicate that the person is in danger whether it’s immediate or something that is bound to happen in the near future. Johan suddenly turns weary of his surroundings but attempt to put on a front as if nothing was wrong at all. Marine however, according to Johan, may have caught on to what was going on. The tribal markings indeed can be something of a hassle for Johan to conceal, who doesn’t want to see intimidating markings wrapped around a person’s body? Hopefully, the tribal markings, as it began to become transparent, wasn’t something that anybody noticed.

As the burning sensation from the tribal markings began to ease out, Johan had placed his palms directly over to the table. Lifting himself up, he would nod to Allison and towards Marine.

“I am well” Johan would respond to Marine, “There’s nothing to worry about.” Upon leaving, Johan would swipe the little black book right from off the table, placing it back inside his pants pocket. He loops one of his earbuds behind his left ear, he’d then signal a wave towards the two without answering Allison’s question, cutting the conversation between them short.

“I need to take off for a moment, it was nice seeing you two. I hope we’ll get to know each other some more.” Johan says to the two.

Johan takes his leave from the cafeteria but as he leaves, there appears a double of Johan for a brief second where his hair color would be black. The double, would be walking right behind him over to Johan’s left side. Immediately, the double would merge into Johan as he continues to walk out.

“… Emperor” Johan would mumble under his breath, “I know you’re close.”

Lucevia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:45 pm
Kebenzis

- - -

Marnie was only half-surprised at Johan's answer, and his abrupt leave. Half, because she expected him not to trust her immediately and half because she still held onto the hope that he would take a chance on her. Because Marnie understood what it was like to be misunderstood. She was misunderstood for sixteen freakin' years! She almost got sent to a mental hospital! But despite that, she could feel that she may not be able to understand Johan.

"Oh, ok!" she said, lifting her arm up to wave good-bye. Her new friend already left the table though, and if she blinked, she would have missed it.

Two Johans?

Then she did blink, and all of sudden there was just one. It didn't sit right with her though. She turned to her vampire friend.

"Hey Allison, did you see that?"

The pinkette didn't respond and she was as rigid as a statue. The Summoner only remembered one time Allison was paralyzed like this, and that was during the welcoming speech earlier that day, when she was having a vision. And sure enough, a blue smoke was steaming form her left eye, just like last time. She held her breath, and her urge to blow at the smoke.

Allison watched a possible future unfold in her mind before blinking it away. She did not need Recognition to remember this scene, for it was brief and unrelated to her, though it concerned this school. Smiling coyly, she rested her cheek on her hand before pointedly deciding not to tell Mr. Hullen what she just predicted. It was totally against her job assigned by her Princess to not to, but she did say she was no longer actively helping out the agents. Allison was a vampire of her word, and unlike what Mr. Hullen said, she had impeccable self control.

"See what, Marnie?" she responded, almost cheerily but in quite a creepy way, "I didn't see a thing."

Lucevia 2
Vice Captain

Eternal Star

Kebenzis

Dangerous Noob

3,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:43 pm
Emperor Rosewood: "The Esper"
Mood: Disgusted

Mood: Slightly irritated

"You truly think that you can get away that quickly, Johan. You have such a way of getting your way out of situations, you rat. Just looking at you pisses me off." Emperor would say to Johan as he would appear before him. Emperor would take a few steps out from the hallway that would intersect the hall that Johan was walking along. Dressed in an all black top with white denim bottoms and combat boots, Emperor would casually twirl around a princely crown along his left index finger.

The two of them, as they stand before one another would create a vibe that would raise the neck hairs of those within the premises. Their auras would gradually grow stronger as the animosity between the two was too great for even an outsider to get involved with. Indeed, these two had powers unimaginable that it can very well alter the environment of the academy. Johan wanted peace and an escape from the matters that were going on between the Espers. Emperor seemed to have broken that peace suddenly.

"I understand that your father wanted you to leave from the situation that's going on between our kind. How nice of him? Is he going to also have Alfred bring along nice little treats so that his little prince can still live the life of luxury?" Emperor continues on with his rambling, What's the point of being an Esper if you don't have the desire to even fight back for your cause? Is the rat now a traitor? I swear, I think murder is more appropriate than exile for traitors. Wouldn't you agree?"

Emperor continues to walk to Johan with the crown that was once spinning along his index finger, slowly diminishing. The sound of him walking down the hall would give a slight echo with every step that he takes. Like Johan, Emperor's left arm would gradually have tribal marks appearing across his arm. The marks, distinctly different from the markings that appear on Johan, would slowly appear across his upper arm to his entire left hand. He would then snap his fingers with his left hand; white aura would begin to surround his entire body.

"Let's get this over with..."

As Johan stands before Emperor, he begins to adjusts his posture however he begins to give second thought to the battle that he would soon to be engaged with Emperor. Was this the right time for Johan to really be fighting him, and of all places, right in public where people would get hurt. Johan needed to think quickly as the tension between the two could indeed change everything in this academy. It was that, or a possible hole in the wall that his family may have to pay for his recklessness. Johan needed to think quick. Perhaps it was best for Johan to teleport them to a different area outside of the school, or at least in an area where there would be enough space for them to not cause any damage to the place.

"Time to end this once and fo-"

Right before Emperor was going to finish his statement, Johan had teleported right in front of him suddenly; grabbing a hold over Emperor's shirt collar. The two would engage in a power struggle over each other as their footing would resemble much of a Judo match where they would attempt to trip over their opponent. Johan would inhale deeply as he would pull Emperor down right over to the ground. Johan, taking a knee as he would bring Emperor down to the ground immediately teleports both of them out from the scene. There would be a tiny boom that would sound as the two would be gone.

All that remains are their auras that would quickly diminish from the scene.

[ooc: I'll create the profile for Emperor Rosewood when I have some time. I want to try and develop his character a bit more.]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:09 pm
Booker McManus
Educator/School Physician

Nothing Ventured,

" Actually yes, are there any trouble students I should look out for any special cases I should know about?" He asked as he reached into his bag and pulled out his journal so he could make notes.

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Taking a breath to get her composure back to normal, she seemed clueless to what Booker was requesting. "What exactly do you mean by special cases?" she questioned, watching him take out a notebook to make note of the information. She pondered for a moment on his question and then spoke again, "I think the most special case students would have to be Katrinis, Marnie, and Allison so far. Katrinis has been with us for a very long time now; if you really want to know more about her, I could show you her files we have so far." Stopping to look around her room to find the files, she took them out from a filing cabinet that seemed to be very organized by the names and types of students. After pulling out the files, she closed the cabinet and placed them gently on the desk to avoid spilling out all the papers and pictures.

Settling back down in her seat, she went on, "As for Marnie, she seems to be a special case by her constant eating habits, they tend to be very large portions. So, she has to be allowed the privilege to eat whenever, and however much she wants to keep her power at full. Lastly, for Allison, she is a rather special case because of her habits with needing a particular blood to satisfied her tastes. She tends to be a little too straightforward when searching for it in the classroom; while it is against the rules for vampires to act as such, she's pretty stubborn about her thoughts and opinions." Finished with her basic summaries with these three, she laid out their files in front of Booker separately to have them easier to search and read. "If there is anything else I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask," she smiled as she looked to her computer for any updates.

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:21 am
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

He spread the three files out on the desk neatly and looked at each intently. " Marnie's eating habits are because of the spirits she needs the energy.... Katrinis there isn't much in here Though it says she can use the elements, now it makes sense, that's what I saw in her, I think she was born an elemental, wasn't she?" He asked as he began reading Allison's file. " It says Allison is 500 years old, no wonder she has authority issues, she's been around longer than anyone at this school, As you probably have heard during lunch Katrinis drew on me, It was a misunderstanding, but well I'd like a meeting with her in my office after the day is over, and if it's not too much trouble I'd like you to be there as well."

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Eriale Maru
Captain

Kawaii Conversationalist

11,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:40 am

She seemed to laugh listening to Booker, she knew plenty about these girls from their reports but, she turned to look at him when mentioning Katrinis. "Is she in some sort of trouble or something? And no... She's not an elemental.." she paused for a moment then continued, "I don't know how to say this but, she's extremely special to our academy because she was actually part of..." she stopped. She decided to whisper the rest, "S:IV, she's someone who we rescued from their laboratories so it's a really touchy subject of sorts." Bringing herself back up from the whispering she continued on the matter, "I do not mind being in attendance for the meeting but, I would like to ask why you would need me there for it."

Eddward Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:19 pm
Booker McManus

Nothing Ventured,

" If you say so, no conclusive records to back up my theory but this hand doesn't lie it can be mistaken but never lie...." He said with a chuckle before straightening up. " Well it's complicated She doesn't quite trust me I think and if you are there it will help.

Nothing Gained.

Laeril Barastl

Eddward Hunter

Ruthless Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
[✓] Testing / Unofficial Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff