Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
( Mission PRP ) Unfriendly Fire p.33 ( points! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Rep stood aside and let Harrison work, not because he wasn't worried but because he wasn't exactly suited for field medicine. He hadn't desummoned Tracey either, still on his guard completely. He tried not to look as worried as he felt at the injuries the other man had sustained. Fear shields had made him think they were invincible. They were more than human. But these humans had a ******** sneaky trick in their arsenal.

"Aye." he echoed Harrison with a nod. "And I'm sick of this O s**t."

He eyed the center building grimly, he didn't feel his usual eager careless self and he'd dropped all his usual smugness and confidence to match. He had one focus right now and it was murdering their way back out of this place as soon as possible with whatever Mark had asked for.

Prolixity

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:46 pm
The Right Building / Hospital

Fini stared at the fortress with a grim feeling. She sort of recognized the sigil on the flags, but her mind was fogged with pain and it made things much more difficult to focus on. But there were other hunters branching off to go explore the buildings in front of them. Frowning, she glanced at them, gaze falling back on the right building every time.

Maybe it was just wishful thinking, but maybe... there were extra supplies in there? And ******** could she (and some of the others) use them.

"I'm going that way," Fini informed Oliver with a slightly pain riddled tone. "Maybe there are medical supplies... "

Or she'd get shot. Again.

Mind made up, Fini limped towards the building she was confident was a hospital. Something they could dearly use but she was definitely a little uneasy about what they would find. Considering what had happened so far. And once she was inside, it didn't let her down. Fini felt her stomach lurch as she stumbled into a wall. That was covered in blood. And now probably had some of her own added to it.

"This is sooo not sanitary." She tried to joke but... failed. Her gaze landed on a strange mark on the wall, fingers running along it shakily. It... reminded her of clam marks. From something big. Yeah no she didn't like this. But she was already inside so she'd suck it up and look around. Cautiously.

The stairs and broken elevator provided a new problem. She could either go up or down via stairs. Down was so not in her plans. In every horror flick she ever watched, the basement - especially in a hospital - was so not the place to be. It was like freaking Silent Hill... which made her really nervous. Especially thinking of those gouges...

Heading up the stairs took way too much effort and by the time she reached the second floor and its added horror scene, Fini had to lean against the wall to catch her breath without checking any of the other rooms just yet.

Grey Dragon
Oliver can stick with her if you like, I just wanted to get a post or two in before I work tonight ;;

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:49 pm
Jordan gave Harrison a sheepish look. "They didn't get anything vital," he said, but he held obediently still to be examined. Nothing was broken, and the majority of the blood seemed to be from grazing wounds. The bandaging made him feel a lot better, and he flexed his arm experimentally when Harrison let go. "I'll be careful," he said, quieter. He'd honestly forgotten what it was like to be fragile, and the reminder was unsettling.

"I'm going to check that way," and he thumbed towards the building that looked like a hospital. A moment's hesitation. "Watch yourselves. I'll hook back up with you later."

Baneful

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:24 pm
The Right Building / Hospital

Lex ended up at a dilapidated hospital, Regal summoned and put into a firing position. He wasn't going to screw around, not with the way things had been happening so far. Vaguely, he wondered if Ami was okay as he crouched low and began to move through the hospital to the staircase. He noted the reception area was gone, and the bloodstains everywhere.

This wasn't a hospital, he thought. Knowing the enemy, this was some place for experimentation. Live humans, more than likely. Hunters, most definitely.

Taking the stairs as silently as he could, Lex landed in the basement, face wrinkling at the smell of old blood that permeated the air. Lights flickered on and off, but he could see the body lying there, even through the shallow light thrown every few seconds. He approached the body with apprehension, nudging it with his foot in an attempt to flip it over.

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:20 pm
"Oh, thank goodness," she said again. He was safe, and seeing that and being able to confirm it made a huge difference in how she was feeling. Maybe. If she didn't think about everything else.

"I'm fine. Just scratches, really." That may have stung. "But be careful. Their weapons don't seem to care much about our shields. But I'm fine." She smiled at him. "Not all of the blood is mine."

Sherry grimaced a little, doing her best to follow her weapon's advice. "Are you sure you're okay?" Attention back to Jake. Then she nodded towards a building. "Which way now?"

HP: 52/60

[A.V.]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:45 pm
He'd stopped somewhere, skidding to a halt with his hand still holding Shiloh's and Quinn nearby, Ian gripping the dagger in his free hand as he glanced around warily at their location. He turned his head to look at his two companions.

"Where to?" Ian asked, somewhat apprehensively, and it was more directed at Shiloh, since Shiloh seemed to know more about these people than either he and Quinn did.

sammpai

Lilwolfpard

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

kuropeco rolled 2 12-sided dice: 1, 12 Total: 13 (2-24)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:53 pm
[ THE CENTER BUILDING ]

Gale had not had time to wonder about the curious whispers of Stormy to Noemi, nor had he had time to wonder about the strange likeness of their hair colors. Instead, he simply pressed on, running ahead until Stormy caught up with him, and then he wordlessly took her hand, the rifle gripped tight in the other.

He slowed his steps once they reached the main building, Gale's eyes narrowed.

"What the bloody hell - " he started, but one of the guards advanced, and Gale let go of Stormy, swinging the rifle around to fire at one of them.

[ HP: 55
DMG: 7

BOSS HP: 93 ]

Ol-j-man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:53 pm
Part of him worried, but he had no reason to doubt her. Sherry was an incredibly capable fighter, if the times she had beaten him in simple spars amounted to anything.

He let out an audible sigh and nodded, taking her word for it.
"I'm fine, really."
Or, as fine as he would be for now. There was no telling what would happen in such a place.

His attention turned to the buildings in front of him, and he frowned. None of them looked inviting in the very least, but, well, that was the intention, was it not? He noticed others heading towards the other buildings but the center. Part of him wondered if it was such a good idea going there himself, as it might have meant it was extremely dangerous, but... if he didn't, they'd never find out what was there, right? And if might be something important.

"I..."
He turned towards the hospital.
"... think I might head for the center building, but you should probably try heading towards that hospital. There might be supplies, and you have experience in that field. It could help save lives."

GrnGriff

[A.V.]

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:04 pm
He said things there were logical. Logical and tugged at her heart. Which really made for a poor combination. "I...am not familiar with their technology. Their weapons didn't blink at my shield, and Armagnac cut through them," she waved a hand the way they'd come, "easy enough."

She looked at Jake. "And if you think I WANT to go running off so I can worry about you, you are sorely mistaken."

[A.V.]

medigel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:06 pm
Center Building

By the time they reached the building, she held a quiet sort of fury. It was one thing to not know where Nevada was, and it was completely another to find her cousin in the middle of all this. Last time they had encountered Ouroboros, they had been at a serious disadvantage. This time, they had to do it right.

And she was a little too happy to strike at the guard, barely feeling as another struck her. Stormy seemed far more focused in battle than she had since waking up, now that they had a target. "Just keep moving," she said to Gale in passing, as if he needed to be told.

HP: 45
Damage: 11
Boss HP: 82

kuroopu

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:29 pm
DORMS

As Otto opened the folder, he would see a stack of papers inside it.

The only thing the first paper said, in dead center, in perfect printing was "I am alive."

If he flipped to the next page, he would see the same thing. The next page was the same, over and over and over until he got to he next page.

It simply read.

"I am ali*e"

The "v" for some reason was crossed out.

For a second, it felt like something, someone was watching Otto, just behind him, but there would be nothing as he turned around other than the portraits all around him. The single portrait of Sam seemed almost accusatory.

Bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:32 pm
HOSPITAL

The folder read as follows, a simple report, with the date stamped at the top, and a signature that started with a "S".

-- patient seems to be in full recovery proving that the -- world is accessible at any point with the right triggers. The --- have gone ---. This was never meant to be controlled or contained but observation is the key to understanding. Something has been created by us beyond our understanding and it is in our best interests to study it further. Project Neverland will continue.

astrazilla

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:35 pm
[ The right building/ ??? ]

It was a flurry of activity and faces. It was all so disorienting. Groups, buddies, and she was stupid enough to leave hers behind. A familiar face passed and roused her from her hiding place.

Rin ran to follow Otto, he seemed to have some sort of game plan. He kept several steps ahead and she had stumbled upon the dead body on her own. Slightly less blase' about it as she had to cover her mouth to keep from making noise. It looked like a warning. But Otto very clearly ran past it. She pressed on. They could always bury the hunter later once they were victorious.

The next room had her a lot more... uncertain... she stalled and called out with an uncertain whisper, "Otto?" She kept onward just to be safe until she saw what looked like him paging through a folder. She repeated, "Otto?"

Bittiface

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:36 pm
DORMS

There are a spray of bullet-shaped indentations all over the floor and one side of the walls. The bloodstains are clustered in a center portion, and it seems someone in one of the doors put up a lot of resistance. The doors however, are all sealed shut.

Bang.

There is a faint but muffled noise coming from the door with the runes at the far end. It just happens once, briefly, and then silence again.

Syusaki

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:38 pm
Chilling. Unsettling. He flipped through them all, wondering how bored this person had to have been to type this sentence out in such a way. Had it been here for someone to find? If so, why? He turned, his blue gaze narrowing coldly at the portrait of Sam.

He had mixed feels about her death. Mixed feelings about her as she died. And with the strange notes left behind, he had to wonder if it was from her or not. Maybe it was simply a ploy from Charlotte.

Otto turned fully toward the portrait. Her face sent chills down his spine. There was a myriad of reasons why he felt that way. For now, he brushed his fingers down the sides of the frame, searching for anything strange. After all, why leave a clue if not to follow it?

Zoobey

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games