Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
[Closed] A Warm Sort of Silence... Congrats Pinkdog! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:19 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Nilah44  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:21 pm
I have <3 ponies

USERNAME: Nilah44
Link to soquili owned: Newbie  

Nilah44

Invisible Regular

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:48 pm
I'm gonna sing the Shroom song!

USERNAME: Teh Roarie
Shroom:
User Image

You didn't ask for skill. You said to color it. Roar is a terrible at coloring.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:51 pm

USERNAME: one over three
Shroom:
User Image  

one over three

Feline Cat

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:02 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: Lunadriel

If male:
Name: Lactarius (Very rare, palatable mushroom.)
Temper: Self-assured
Personality: Lactarius is a mushroom hunter! He takes pride in setting out after a fresh rain, to find different genus of fungi. This will all be a budding curiosity from early on, due to the strange fungus that grows on different members of his family. He will also become intrigued with the myths of fairy rings, a growth pattern of mushrooms that appear in certain superstitions. The mushrooms he collects, can be used as trade to locals. Certain mushrooms that have a preferred taste, will be kept for his own consumption.

Plot ideas:

Poisonous, but edible Lactarius will experiment with some of the poisonous mushrooms. Learning the level of toxicity of various types of mushrooms, and their side effects. Some, will even have medicinal properties. All in the name of a good mushroom hunter, knowing his work. He won't be dumb enough to go on any mushroom trips. =p

If female:
Name: Amanita (Type of mushroom)
Temper: Impermeable
Personality: Amanita will take on the deep intellect of her father. As such, she will be a quiet type. Lost in her own thoughts, getting her attention will be very difficult. Sometimes if you do grab her attention, it will disorient her. She will prefer to be left to her thoughts.

Plot ideas:

Breaking Through Being the type to get lost in her own thoughts, quietly evaluating the world and it's inhabitants
, it will prove a challenge when raising her. Her parents will need to come up with means of helping her control herself, for the purpose of keeping a close relationship with those that are important in her life. She is brilliantly intelligent, and will need to learn to channel it, instead of being consumed by it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:32 pm
I have <3 ponies

USERNAME: Rea Fearless
Link to soquili owned: [Eirwen] and [Bade]

is this right? =o  

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rea Fearless

Romantic Werewolf

9,375 Points
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:39 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Rea Fearless  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:42 pm
I got some Personality!

USERNAME: musicaloner7

If male:
Name: Krux
Temper: solemn
Personality: some might easily call him 'uptight' or far too serious for his own good. Krux will hardly show much emotion on his face asides from the shifting of his brows, and from time to time his lips; spreading wider, or pressing firm. He's highly responsible, and greatly honest, not one to beat around bushes or lead you astray should you pose a question. Tending to be reclusive, it's not often he finds company for himself, nor seems to really mind. He likes to study about the world, a bit of a philosopher really, as well as he enjoys traveling to get a taste for the world first hand. Not one to act without thinking deeply, and for a long amount of time, Krux thus doesn't tend to be a very spontaneous kind of guy. Like his father, he has a knightly side to him, training to keep in shape, and his skills in check, but he's more so a lover of knowledge and various perspectives in life. Closer to a scholar than a knight.

Plot ideas: not good at coming up with plots until I actually rp. perhaps meeting other fellow lovers of knowledge, or travelers, as well as knights/warriors.

If female:
Name: T'sla
Temper: unimpressed
Personality: A fighter, through and through, T'sla is extremely duty driven. She focuses entirely on getting stronger, and being at the top of her game. Taking her role as a knight seriously, she will not stand for injustice, or wrong doing, never hesitating to assist should she come across a clear issue. This also leads her to be a little blind to the obvious that may come across her, such as romantic interests, as well as even friendship. She will probably just view anyone wanting relations as being a fellow ally, and probably only talk business with them.. never really 'turning off', so to speak. Along with this, you will more likely see an eclipse before you see this mare smile. Not only that, but she's hardly ever seems to be impressed by anything. Even as a foal she'll only really show most of her interest in those who are physically strong, along with having a trained mental mind. To those who are of the "weaker' persuasion, there are times she may not even give them the time of day.... unless they're in trouble, of course.

Plot ideas: same as for the boy. Perhaps someone to loosen her up too, get her to open her eyes more. Widen her horizon's.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

cyhorse

Skilled Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:56 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: cyhorse  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:12 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: ShadowsCursed  

ShadowsCursed

ShadowsCursed

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:15 pm
I have <3 ponies

USERNAME: ShadowsCursed
Link to soquili owned: Santaro and Kiinaagii  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:47 pm

USERNAME: LadyKirin
Shroom:
User Image

Heehee! This was fun! Even when my WACOM tablet died midway. lol  

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:52 pm
I WANNA TICKET

USERNAME: Lady Aria Starstone  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:05 pm

USERNAME: Nymphalidae
Shroom:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pretty sure this is late (boo unreadable captchas D: ) but have my blinding monstrosity anyway. XD  

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25