Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Manifest Destiny - Accepting// Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:28 pm
Ophelia looked over the menu carefully, pondering her choice for several moments before eventually deciding on a simple and inexpensive dish. As she sat beside Balthazar she flashed him a genuine smile once more, seeming to have succeeded in blocking out the place's stench for the moment being.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm
Mad Haru
"Well, I belonged to his dad. The legendary swordsmith Heterodyne, my creator, rest his damned soul, gave me to him as a gift on the day of his coronation. He and I were partners. Where he went, I went. Who he killed, I killed. I was covered in blood each day, and polished by the finest swordmaidens each night. It was glorious." A pause. "My guess is, the current king, the brat you saw, dislikes my 'violent nature' or some nonsense. I dunno."

Lenore licked her lips, darting from her spot on the corner to across the street. She was an agile elf, her long legs carrying her quickly to her destination. "So~ The kid doesn't like his father's sword. I have to say, Caledfwlch, that people are disgustingly more refined these days. Using violence and the such is seen as 'barbaric'." She shrugged her shoulders, looking down the street before finding herself inside a brothel.
Perfect.

She looked at Caledfwlch, then back at the brothel that bustled with laughter and noise even so early in the day. She didn't think the sword would mind if she entered such a place.
Lenore easily walked in when the hostess was distracted, lowering Caledfwlch and swooping him into a loop of her belt. She glanced about, shivered because she was cold from her wet clothes, and opened one of the doors in the hall.

"Oops. Pardon." She bowed her head to the two, closing the door. Too graphic.
Lenore opened another, finding it empty and opened one of the drawers. It had clothes, dry ones, and Lenore quickly threw Calefwlch onto the bed. "No peeking," she murmured to the sword, turning around and unbuttoned her top to throw on a dry one. She rolled her shoulders, liking the feeling of dry linen on her skin. She then went to search for trousers.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:43 pm
"Need I remind you that I am a sword? This does nothing for me." A violet light, and a whistling tune escape the blade. "I'll just sit here patiently whilst you air out your mortal fleshy bits."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:23 am
She laughed, glancing behind her shoulder to see the violet light emitting from Caledflwch. "Of course, it's just the thought of having anything with some 'life', as you might say, in it should very well not peek at a lady amidst her nudity," she said lightly.
Lenore smiled to herself, digging through drawers. She found trousers deep under petticoats and skirts, and pulled it out. They looked a little big, but would have to do. She pulled them on with a hefty tug. The clothes she wore were loose, not to her liking if she wanted to move quickly, but they were something that covered her body and therefore she didn't mind so much.
She tucked the ends of her trousers into her boots, tying her hair up in a pony tail, and grabbed Caledflwch. She knew where she could go to lie low for awhile, but the thought of going there would sound unpleasant. Even still, Lenore knew she could be taken in.

Lenore left the brothel without too much trouble, and ducked in an alley, heading for the human settlement.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:39 pm
"Well, we're going to be here a while. I guess we should look into find something to keep ourselves entertained while we're not checking on the miners." Balthazar said while waiting for their meals.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:53 pm
"Establishing a bathhouse, maybe? These sailors could certainly use one..." Ophelia joked as she began to play with a strand of her hair. "Half-joke aside, do you have anything in mind?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:58 pm
"Not really, but you know I'm going to go stir crazy if I have to sit around doing jack nadda all day." Balthazar said while folding his hands behind his head as he leaned back in his chair.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 pm
"There's plenty we could do around here. For starters, we can work on building us a temporary cabin or something so we can have a little bit of privacy every now and then. I can never honestly tell when it's safe to talk about certain things and when it isn't these days." Ophelia was always a bit paranoid over discussing certain political topics, hence the reason why she often spoke quietly in public or tried to isolate herself with Balthazar before speaking to him of important matters. (Lord knows how many times she did the same back home with Kaistern as well!) "Fishing is very slow pace, but we'll have to make due unless we want to buy everything or rely on strangers to feed us. I'd preffer to avoid any potential death-by-poison risks if I can help it." Could spriggans even get poisoned? Ophelia honestly wasn't sure, but she was not about to take the risk. "It would also do us some good to get some exploration done. Get to know the island better, perhaps work on building a better relationship with the locals while we're at it. Getting to know our surroundings is likely the key to undermining the human settling efforts, should we need to." All of this was spoken in a gentle tone as she kept her eyes on the other patrons, making sure that none seemed to be hearing anything she was saying - let alone actively listening in.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 pm
"Well you're the one that didn't want to make any special arrangements for us. We'd probably have a nicer place to stay and better food to eat otherwise." Balthazar pointed out. "But if you want to build us some little summer cabin out in the woods and eat like we're camping, that's fine by me." he joked with a smile.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:15 pm
"I never wanted to make a spectacle of our presence. Not only that, but living in the castle for so long has...dulled my senses somewhat." In other words, she failed to consider where they'd be staying until it was too late. Ophelia was so worried about getting too much attention that she would be unable to feed in peace, and as a result, she forgot to consider a few important details. A rare blunder on her part, really. "Besides, this should prove an excellent opprotunity to get you used to the traveller's life, or at the very least life out in the wilderness." One could tell by the look on her face that she was quite embarassed with herself.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:46 pm
"Yeah, but if you don't like it, you don't have to join me. You're going back to the castle after this, so you don't have to live the nomad's life." Balthazar pointed out when he caught her expression and a smirk grew on his face. "...You forgot, didn't you? Miss plan-everything-well-in-advance forgot to secure us somewhere nice, am I right?" he teased while lightly poking her in the forehead.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:58 pm
"It cannot be helped. The colony on this island is too new to have someplace of our calibur to stay." Now she was just making excuses, made all the more apparent by the increasingly obvious blushes on her cheeks. "Even if I did forget," which she totally did, "it should not matter much anyway."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:06 pm
"Now what? Are we going to just wander aimlessly, or do you have a plan?" The light shined a little brighter. "Ooh, you should go to a smithy! I just love mocking inferior creations!"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff