Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Comet

Back to Guilds

A roleplaying organization of elite pokemon trainers meant to protect the pokemon of the world 

Tags: team comet, pokemon, team rocket, team plasma, comet 

Reply Pokemon Roleplay
The PokeShip! |Rp Here!| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

apologianick

Married Husband

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:51 pm
*Pauses*

Someone mentioned a stone? Could be something worth studying. Yes Shuckle. I see those two are going after some stone together. Could be a mystery. Let's put the book in the backpack and go follow them. Doesn't hurt that one of them is cute.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:54 pm
Izumi gazed at the stone, "Really? Jirachi? Soon? Wow!" Izumi got really excited, then noticed a guy walking towards them. Izumi blushed, "Oh, hi, are you a friend of Sarah's?"  

raichu_rai

apologianick

Married Husband

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:56 pm
Wha? Who? Me? I hope I'm not since I don't know who that is and it'd be pretty bad if I don't know my friends. Just a traveler on the quest for knowledge and hoping to put some of mine to use. Anyway, I heard you talking about a stone of some sort. Maybe some of that knowledge can be put to use. Always glad to help a lady in need, especially a cute one.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:02 pm
apologianick
Wha? Who? Me? I hope I'm not since I don't know who that is and it'd be pretty bad if I don't know my friends. Just a traveler on the quest for knowledge and hoping to put some of mine to use. Anyway, I heard you talking about a stone of some sort. Maybe some of that knowledge can be put to use. Always glad to help a lady in need, especially a cute one.

"Oh my..." Izumi blushed more. "Is he a lady's man or is he sweet?" Izumi looked over at Sarah wondering if she would tell him about the stone. "Um, my name is Izumi.."  

raichu_rai

apologianick

Married Husband

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:07 pm
Miss Izumi. I am not a ladies' man. I am a man for a lady. I'm just not involved at the moment. You can call me Phoenix.

If you or your friend can tell me anything you know about this stone, maybe I can be of service. No guarantees, but you can always try,  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 pm
apologianick
Miss Izumi. I am not a ladies' man. I am a man for a lady. I'm just not involved at the moment. You can call me Phoenix.

If you or your friend can tell me anything you know about this stone, maybe I can be of service. No guarantees, but you can always try,

Izumi looked back at Sarah, "Perhaps he can help us?"  

raichu_rai

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"This stone has Jirachi enclosed in it.If you have heard about Jirachi,it awakens every once in a thousand years.This stone is sorta like one of those eggs you breed until it hatches,but the stone awakens on it's own.That's all I know,Phoenix."Sarah explained."I don't know yet,Izumi.But,I guess we have to trust him anyway."

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:24 pm
User Image
(you guys are leaving me behind in the rp XD)
Gold shoves his hand in the faces of the three trainers excitedly and not realizing he was being annoying.
"Let me see!! Let me see!!"
Gold holds the stone up to the sun, watching the light shine through it. "It's so bright..."  

trainer goid
Captain

raichu_rai

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:25 pm
Gym Leader Clivia
User Image

Sarah Revant
"This stone has Jirachi enclosed in it.If you have heard about Jirachi,it awakens every once in a thousand years.This stone is sorta like one of those eggs you breed until it hatches,but the stone awakens on it's own.That's all I know,Phoenix."Sarah explained.

Amazed that Sarah would trust Phoenix so quickly, Izumi smiled, "You must be a pretty good person if Sarah trusts you already!" All of a sudden Rai came running frantically. "What's wrong Rai?" Rai started pointing in the direction where Zeek had been.
"Oh no, please don't tell me Zeek is causing trouble again!" Izumi turned and looked at Phoenix and Sarah, "I've gotta go, if Zeek is around other pokemon right now things could get really ugly on this ship!" Izumi and Rai sprinted down the ship towards Zeek, when Zeek let out a loud cry. As soon as they reached where Zeek was, Amphy was there too and Amphy and Rai started crying loudly. "What's going on? Something is happening to all the electric pokemon!" Mermaid, Nessie, and Seafoam went to Izumi and got behind her, frightened to death. Izumi returned them inside their pokeballs and was in a panic of what to do. "Something is interfering with the electric waves here and it's causing a painful disturbance to the electric pokemon!" Zeek gave another loud roar and the ship began to vibrate.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:27 pm
Well, I believe if you take something like this to the right spot at the right time, that will enable you to summon Jirachi. My Encyclopedia of Pokemon History I was reading recently in some spare time also did say it was nearly 1,000 years ago that Jirachi came again. I don't recall the exact date, but it could be close.

Rule of thumb then. If this is authentic, be very quiet about it. Anyone might want to use it for their own means.  

apologianick

Married Husband

4,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200

trainer goid
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image
Gold followed behind Izumi, with Croconaw following closely, covering his ears.
"Nobody panic! Izumi what do we do?!"
Frantic trainers ran all across the deck of the ship, trying to get away from Zeek, some attending to their electric types.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

Sarah Revant
"Yes,I know.It is dangerous if someone we don't trust takes it.So,I have to be more careful then ever about this.And,it will be worth it."Sarah turned in the direction Izumi ran off in."Hopefully she's not dealing with any trouble."

Gogmazios

Sparkly Prophet

7,375 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

raichu_rai

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:33 pm
"This is really bad! My pokemon are all either electric or water types! I don't know what to do!" Izumi shouted with her hands over her ears. Tears started streaming down her face, "I don't know what to do!" Izumi tried to return them inside their pokeballs, but it wasn't working. "This is odd, why can't I return them to their pokeballs?" Zeek started moving his wings vigorously and pounding his tail hard on the floor. Izumi fell on her knees, "I can tell they're all in pain, but I don't know what's causing this pain or how to stop it."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image
Gold stumbled as the deck shook. He grabbed Izumi's shoulder
"Don't worry Izumi! We're going to find out what's causing this and stop it! You just try to calm down your pokemon!  

trainer goid
Captain

raichu_rai

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:39 pm
PKMN TRAlNER GOLD
User Image
Gold stumbled as the deck shook. He grabbed Izumi's shoulder
"Don't worry Izumi! We're going to find out what's causing this and stop it! You just try to calm down your pokemon!

As soon as Gold grabbed Izumi's shoulder, a large beam came out of Zeek's mouth and went across the ocean. Amphy and Rai all had electric beams come out of them as well in the same direction. "Could it be something across the ocean causing this?" Izumi pondered. Another trainer panicked, "What the hell are you doing?! Get your pokemon to shut up!"
"I can't!" Izumi cried. Just then, Zeek flew away and Amphy and Rai fainted, along with the other electric pokemon.
"Amphy! Rai!" Izumi ran to them and when she got close, she got shocked because of so much electrical discharge. "I've gotta get Zeek back!"  
Pokemon Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games