Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Back to Guilds

A healthy and dedicated Kingdom Hearts Guild. Celebrating 4 great years! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Oathkeeper, Disney 

Reply Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiViola

Hilarious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:51 am
Hello, my name is ChibiViola, but you can either call me Chibi or Viola, doesn't matter with me.
Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:40 pm
hi, i'm idkisdk, and yes i made my name out of confusion. BELIEVE IT!! my rpc's name is Spade, but only his true friends can call him by his real name.  

idkisdk

LOLIROMANCE

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:13 pm
Hi! my names Huxley and i live in California. I enjoy anime, music, chatting, and Kingdom Hearts -^_^-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:08 pm
Hi im Joe and im 17 and i live in england. i love zelda, final fantasy, anime and gaia I am obsessed with kingdom hearts and cant wait for kingdom hearts 2 because i live i england it still has not came here yet crying but it is close Sep 29th mrgreen i am fairly new to gaia so pm me or comment my profile and we can chat about kingdom hearts or any of my interests  

Joe Bean

Murder Scene in Vegas

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:55 pm

Hello everyone! Call me Vegas. =3 I'm 16 years old, and I'm a Junior in High School, although I'm being home schooled this year. (Something I thought would be neat to try, and I finally am! Lol. It's cool so far.) I live in Ohio, U.S.A. A few basic interests of mine are anime, video games (obviously), music, movies, friends, etc. =) Lots more is on my profile.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:15 am
Hello everyone,

My name is James Illuminare - or Jayi for short. I'm seventeen years old and i live in Melbourne, Australia. Thanks to the owner for accepting me, and i hope to get to know all of you. PM me if you have any questions. And, like I said in my acceptance PM, I think that a lot of Kingdom Hearts' stroyline has been left untouched and could do with some talk.

Until my next post, CIAO. xd  

jamesilluminare

[.Piruli.]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:26 pm
Name/Nickname: Christina, nicknames: Chaotic, Lolli, and others :]
Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself: I'm pretty much open to talk about anything, I love anime, reading, writing, video games, hanging out with my friends, and doing random things, oh and bowling :]
If you want to talk about kingdom hearts or just anything in general cause you're bored feel free to pm me :0
*waves hi to everyone*
Thanks for accepting me in to the guild

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:37 am
Heya people!

My name is Kylie Andross, but my real name is Reiane Siandrose, just call me Kylie. I'm 19 years old and Kingdom Hearts Obsessive, no problems, I love to draw, but not very good at it. I'd love to talk to anyone who needs help or just to talk about something, mainly Kingdom Hearts. I am currently making a story of KHII Rewritten and I'll show it to you guys sooner or later. =)

-Skye Shard-

7r1gg3r_h499y

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:33 pm
Whatup? I'm 7r1gg3r_h499y, but you can just call me Trig. I've always loved the Kingdom Hearts Series as it is the most fun game out there for the PS2, and I just love it! ^_^ I'm exited for more news on KH2: final mix and possible KH3. Can't wait! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:46 pm
Hi, everybody! I love the Kingdom Hearts games, I've completed the two playstation ones, but not the gameboy. I love Roxas. heart At first I tried to just get past his part of the game to get to Sora, but when I did I was soooo sad. I love Roxas too much, really. X3 Really, I could go on forever.

Riku rocks, too. I love the relationships the characters share in the games.

Anyway, I'm nineteen, aaaaaaaaand that's all I can think of right now. Um, yeah. I should put more personal info on my profile.  

rebel lotus

baozangan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:08 pm
Hello!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:41 pm
hello my names ty im 16 and i live in ohio...
my hobbies include playing kingdom hearts and dancing(very badly)
my favorite bands are Panic! at the disco and cascada...  

0_Teh_Evil_Panda_King_0

Midnight.Moonfire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:32 pm
I have been here for a few weeks but never found this part. sweatdrop
Well atleast I got here.
My name is Aura but since my name changed people will call me Midnight which is fine by me.
I love Kingdom Hearts.
The longest I have ever played it was for 20 hours over the weekend.
The only time I stopped playing was to eat, sleep, and the other stuff you must do to live.
Other than Kingdom Hearts I love anime and manga.
Some include, Naruto, Tokyo Mew Mew, FMA, Inuyasha, Avatar, and more that would take very long to type.
I love looking at art and drawing some of my own.
I like to look at an animal and draw it as if it were a human.
Other than that I don't know what to say...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:59 pm
hello, everyone =D.

thanks to Beechu for accepting me into the awesome guild we are in ^^.

my name is Katsu, please call me... "Katsu", i guess xD. any other nicknames would be fine, too. i love to draw, i also like playing video games and eating corn (how random ^^'). Roxas is one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts characters. my deviantart is Katsu63, drop me a comment if you have one and would like (don't have any KH fanart, yet, though. the hair is too hard for me to draw right now).

i openly support AkuRoku, too. please don't judge ^^;

nice to meet everyone heart !

-Katsu  

Katsu-pon

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:54 pm
Name's Michael. I love KH and here I am! mrgreen
Just about everything you need to know about me is in my profile. Some more specific KH things would be; I once stayed up and played KH 2 for 62 hours straight. I played and 100% KH 1 about a dozen times. I beat KH 2, 4 times, once on easy two times on Normal and once on Proud mode.
My fav. character is a toss up between Sora and Roxas. That might not count because they are technically the same person xd  
Oathkeeper; A Kingdom Hearts Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games