Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| First Dew ][ Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chakra Reserves 370 | Stamina Reserves 170 | Bakuton | Otokagure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It wasn't hard to find the two brutes who were responsible for the arson of the old man's store. They were on the roof of the academy, bottles of some unknown liquid in their hand. Things were going to get out of hand quickly, he had to end this before they could start this blaze, something she would have difficulty controlling. She retrieved her bow, knocked and arrow, and drew. She sighted the smaller of the two, Roatsu, the one who had the Katon Ninjutsu. She drew, and in one smooth move, fired. The arrow sped away and pierced the man in the thigh, knocking him down and taking him out of the fight. Dropping off of her Eagle she fell down, bringing her leg up and shooting it down on the head of the second male, knocking him out cold. She then proceeded to knock out Roatsu, depriving him of the pain he was feeling. She ordered her eagle to pick up each one in its talons as she mounted its back, flying off towards the prison. One mission down, now all he had to do was drop off the suckers

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: Genjutsu]Blood Line

=The Past=
“ YES!” Lasuro shouted dropping the ball of ice into the water watching it slowly melt. “Great! now i have to try again". This time it would be more easier for him to manipulate the water to his palm without all the hardships that it took the first time.With the water now in his hand all he had to do was Work the water into a harder, more solid version of the ice he made the first time. [6/10]

Lasuro made the Ram hand sign once again to try to turn the water into ice Like his father used to do. When Lasuro was 9 his father showed him the ram handsign using one hand. The words his father said was. “ Now son those of the Hyouton bloodline are able to use one hand when going to use a jutsu and By combining water and wind chakra at once we can use ice release jutsu. [7/10] Unlike other ice release users not of the bloodline we are able to manipulate and make ice. Our bloodline is the actual construction of ice, making us very powerful ninja unlike any other. Now son to use ice release type jutsu’s you must act on combining your wind and water chakra in order to generate water-composed ice.[8/10] Now when you come to try this you make me proud, Failure is never an option, always remember that”. Those words replayed in his head over and over. After remembering that very special moment something triggered inside of Lasuro.[9/10]
“I can do this, Like father said failure is never an option.” Lasuro said to himself. Those word gave him encouragement. Still manipulating the water in his left hand and making a Ram handsign with his right Lasuro Transformed the Water into a Rock Solid ball of ice. “ Now one of my goals are complete.” He said while change the solid ice from a square , to a triangle, to any other shape he knows. “ Well all that made me exhausted, and its getting dark out, Time to go” Lasuro thought to himself jumping off the moss covered rock and continued to head out of the academy area.[10/10]
=Now complete=  

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

=The Watch=
On his way out Lasuro Noticed a fellow ninja execute two brutes in a matter of seconds " wow" was the only words to escape his lips. He would try tomake an effort talking to her but he was just to Distant and shy to connect with other people of the village unless she talked to him first. Hopefully one day he'll grow out of it. but that day wasn't today, so he continued on to leave "Good luck " he whispered.
= The Leave =  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:12 pm
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

“ "Failure is never an opinion, only those who work hard will achieve greatness””

=Next morning=
Wow it was early, everyone was still sleeping, the wind wasn’t blowing, the water was still. Lasuro went back to the same spot he was at yesterday which he now calls his personal spot even though its not really his. “ Wow what a crazy dream i had last night”.[1/4]

Lasuro recalls his weird dream that he had last night. A strange ice like being spoke to him on his bloodline jutsu’s, showing Lasuro how to perform each one but to perform them he would need to train hard and get stronger then what he was. In the dream the Being also told him the hand seals needed and how to perform jutsu’s up to his level. all was needed was to train on how to use it.[2/4]

=Hyourou no Jutsu [ Ice Prison Technique ] : The Start=

Chakra::365/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Rank Genin ll Genjutsu & BloodLine Sub ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll

Jutsu's Used :: N/A

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:09 pm
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

"Failure is never an opinion, only those who work hard will achieve greatness”

=The Dream=

“what a weird dream that was” Lasuro recalled. What Lasuro didnt know was the being that he was referring to was his aura, even though his auro wasnt real, in his dreams he sometimes spoke. “ Will time to see if he was right about that he said and maybe ill test it on that wooden post over there by the academy". Lasuro was talking about a small wooden post that said Academy. Lasuro remembered the hand seals from his dream and what to do after “Ram, Horse, Hare, Snake, Ox then slam palms on the ground, ok got it” . [3/4]Lasuro made the needed hand seals; Ram→ Horse → Hare → Snake → Ox , and after those hand seals were made he slammed his hands on top of the greenish blueish moss covered rock, getting some of the moss under his finger nails in the process. After slamming his hands on the ground, columns of ice to rose up slowly Engulfing the entire post in ice. “ I hope that thaws out eventually” Lasuro said with excitement in his voice.“Soon ill be a master” .[4/4]Lasuro then left the training grounds headed to the otogakures office to meet him for the first time

=Hyourou no Jutsu [ Ice Prison Technique ] : Completed=

Chakra::365/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll

Jutsu's Used :: Hyourou no Jutsu [ Ice Prison Technique ]
Rank C
After performing the needed handsigns, the user will slam their palms onto the ground, forcing columns of ice to rise up around their target. If contact is made, the ice will attempt to encroach and seal the target up to their neck. If an additional [5] chakra is fed to the technique while it holds a target, the ice will rise up, engulfing the entire body. From here, it is only a matter of time before the entrapped suffocates.
Handsigns: Ram→ Horse → Hare → Snake → Ox → slam palms on the ground

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO
JOUNIN ௰ ANBU ௰ ADVISOR ✖ BUKIJUSTU ௰ BLOODLINE

xxCHAKRA: 430
xxxxSTAMINA: 345
xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

Zain entered the academy, setting the genin down before setting his hands in each other's sleeve infront of his chest. He hoped he didn't scare the child, he was pretty awesome and the two blade hilts sticking out from his left side was itimidating. "Otokage is pretty busy with a meeting and all so I'll help you, so what did you need from him anyway?" He smiled softly, green hues staring at the kid before remembering he hadn't introduced himself to this new genin. "Hm, whats your name? I'm Zain Hakemoto, the advisor here..." He kept standing, looking down at Lasuro.

xx LOCATION: Academy
xxxxINTERACTION: Carrying a kid
xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 pm
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

Entering the Academy Lasuro remembered his previous training over by the moss covered rock. The long hair man let Lasuro down allowing him to support himself looking at the man set his hands in each sleeve infront of his chest. The mystery man said to Lasuro "Otokage is pretty busy with a meeting and all so I'll help you, so what did you need from him anyway?" . In response Lasuro said to him " Well I was going to introduce myself to him, ask him for a headband, missions and afterwards i was going to find someone to spar with if I could but good thing your here I think, and my name is Lasuro Setsuko, im hold the Hyouton bloodline"

Chakra::365/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll
Jutsu's Used ::

N/A

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxCHAKRA: 430
xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

So this kid was of the hyouton bloodline, Zain didn't know much about it except they used water abilities(or ice?) so it was way different then his bloodline. "You can meet him later, that meeting is nothing a kid should walk in to or disturb." Atleast he had a spare headband on him, it was new, having the sound symbol which was a classical music note. He tossed it to the child after taking it out, you couldn't see Zain's headband because it was loose on his side, hidden behind the robe. "I can give you a mission after a spar, I don't know what your capable of and I don't need you going on a mission only to loose, mainly a patrol mission. I'll explain it afterwards alright? For now, you can spar me." He wouldn't tell of his bloodline, the kid wouldn't know anything about the Hakemoto bloodline for now.

[[ You don't need to repeat what I'm saying in your post..its confusing.. ]]

xxxxINTERACTION: Yapping
xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

= A good start=
Lasuro grabbed the headband displaying a sound village logo that was tossed to him and tired it around his neck" A spare, well okay" Lasuro was still new to his technique but he'll have to try. Zain looked pretty power but he could be more since Lasuro didnt know nothing about him. " Well I guess ill start" Lasuro said quickly jumping backwards creating room for them both.
Creating the hand seals *Ram→ Horse → Hare → Snake → Ox * Lasuro slammed his hands on the ground forcing columns of ice to rise up attempting to surround Zain, even though he knew he might not be successful,

= A proving Chance=

((sorry )) ((and btw If contact is made, the ice will attempt to encroach and seal you up to your neck))

Chakra::345/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll

Hyourou no Jutsu [ Ice Prison Technique ]
Rank C
After performing the needed handsigns, the user will slam their palms onto the ground, forcing columns of ice to rise up around their target. If contact is made, the ice will attempt to encroach and seal the target up to their neck. If an additional [5] chakra is fed to the technique while it holds a target, the ice will rise up, engulfing the entire body. From here, it is only a matter of time before the entrapped suffocates.

little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:04 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxCHAKRA: 420/430
xxxxxxTECHNIQUE: Kamaitachi no Jutsu [ Slashing Wind Skill ] ( D ranked )

So the Hyouton clan does utilize ice, but Zain was skilled in wind techniques, and bukijustu. "I don't know what his ice is capatle of...I shouldn't hold back too much." His hands moved fast to grab both his short blades, pulling them out and spinning a 360, kicking up the wind around him like a tornado. "Kamaitachi..." He stopped spinning, the wind kept going though, the ice would stand no chance against high powered wind currents, slicing and dicing it as it try to surround Zain.

xxxxINTERACTION: Defending
xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

= A Plan=

Lasuro witnessed some of the skills that Zain already displayed. "interesting" Lasuro said aloud trying to play out a stategy instead. " well since this is just sparring I might as well try to learn other jutsu's while im at it" Lasuro told Zain. This time Lasuro would try to take another approach,so he took out his tanto out of his pouch with he right hand and took out a Shuriken. With his left hand Lasuro threw the Shuriken at Zain as perfectly as he could, then dashing towards zain tanto in hand waiting for zain to deflect or move. If one or the other lasuro would stop 2 feet from zain to try the Ice Prison Technique once more if zain was caught off guard that is.
= Thinking =

Chakra::325/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll

Hyouton: Tsubame Fubuki [ Ice Release: Snow Storm Swallows ]
Rank C
The user will hold out their palm, casting a flock of ice chunks in the shape of birds. With beaks as strong as kunai, these sculptures prove that size matters little in a fight. Additionally, by using wind techniques, the creator can cause the path of the birds to change. Unfortunately, because of their fragile size, most any equally strong Katon technique can melt them .
Handsigns: Tiger → hold out palms

(( Im not sure but is it possible if my rpc learns bloodline skill during the spar))
(((I dont think fuuton techniques can break the ice easy bc it takes fuuton element for the ice or unless of equal rank...not sure but its cool xd )))
little mintchan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:40 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE: Kamaitachi no Jutsu [ Slashing Wind Skill ] ( D ranked )

[[ that the fun part of this technique, it'll cut you up if you get too close <3 ]]

This kid wasn't too bright, tornado kept up even afer the ice shattered due to the tornado growing wider, once the genin ran forward and got close enough, he'd be blasted back with several cuts as if a tag just exploded. The tornado would disappear after that, Zain wans't worried about anything flying at him since the tornado stopped it before blowing the genin back.
"You rush in to stuff too much..." He took a step back before using his speed to get outside, taking his robe off and tossing it by a tree. He wore sleeveless t-shirt with long baggy pants, showing his headband loose at his side and showing off his muscles. "It'll be safer outside to spar, I don't need the Otokage giving us the riot act if we destroy the academy." He got in a sword stance, ready for the boy to come out and attack again.

xxxxINTERACTION: Defending
xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

After being blown back, Lasuro went to stand back up taking his time "Remember Failure is never an option, and ill shall try my best" Lasuro said whispering under his breath and taking off his red jacket. Now he was getting kind of serious. His plan has failed and now he has to come up with another now. While he was getting up he noticed a piece of ice right next to him, well here's his chance to try something new. With the ice in his left Lasuro made the hand seal ::Ram:: Lasuro molded the ice piece into 3 hard iced shurikens. " yes! " Lasuro said with excitement. Lasuro then threw 2 ice shurikens directly at Zain. Waiting for him to block or deflect it before throwing the next.

(( Lml yea, im all thinking hard over here rofl ))

Chakra::315/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll

Higu no Jutsu [ Ice Tool Technique ]
Rank D
The user performs a single handsign, holds a piece of ice with the opposite, and melds it thusly. Anywhere from three [3] to five [5] basic ninja tools can be created per usage. ( Basic ninja tools are simple, small projectiles like shuriken, kunai, senbon, etc. )
Handsigns: Ram

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:13 pm
User Image
ZAIN HAKEMOTO

xxxxxxTECHNIQUE:

Zain laughed deeply from within his throat, this kid was fun! He never met someone that said that before. Zain would show this kid the difference between failure and simple improving form your mistake. "Your a strange kid indeed, guess I won't hold back anymore...but don't get arrogant alright kid?" He dropped one blade before kicking it up, it hit one of the shuriken and shattered it before Zain spun and grasped the blade when it came back down, slicing the other in half. "I should attack, I don't feel like waiting for him to become exhausted yet..." He bent low and pushed off the ground, using that speed of his to get infront of Lasuro and slice one blade from left to right across his middle face, it would just be a cut on his nose but possibly deep to break cartildge. The other blade moved right to left at his hands, it would either hit his shuriken right there, his hand or his arm if he moved them.

xxxxINTERACTION: Attacking with speed, defending with blades
xxxxxx MISSION:

Lasuro

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:33 pm
User Image
LasuroxxxxxxSetsuko

= Up close and personal =

Dont get arrogant he says, good thing Lasuro wasnt, he was simply just trying to so that he wasnt weak and didnt fear Zain since he was clearly more skilled. Seeing the speed of zain, Lasuro became amazed since he himself wanted to have amazing speed. Zain being infront of Lasuro slicing one blade from left to right ended up lightly cutting Lasuro nose as he tried to step back while at the same time trying to counter zains other attack with his iced shuriken which resulted as the shuriken breaking since the stop of the counter was successful. "Just Maybe" Lasuro said seeing zane made a bad move by moving to close. quickly jumping back 1 in from zain making the hand seals ::Ram→ Horse → Hare → Snake → Ox with one hand:: as fast as he could Lasuro very quickly slammed his hands on the ground, making columns of ice to rise up around Zain. With Zain being as close as he was contact with the ice was made. attempingt to seal the Zain up to his neck unless he didnt think fast.
(( unless you some how escape or something))

=Hope=

Chakra::295/365 ll Stamina::135 /135 ll Otogakure ll Hyouton ll

Hyourou no Jutsu [ ]
Rank C

little mintchan

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games