Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Kirigakure Residence |Apartments| -Demolished- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 0ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтѕυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚
r y σ :: 両 00
α c :: 4 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 7 5 / 4 9 5 (+15)
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 0 5 0 / 0 5 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αrrσωs :: 16
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Shadow Clone 2
Chakra: 105/105

-----ι scrambled back from the priest's body until my back hit the opposite wall. The presence of the dead hadn't bothered me until then. Maybe it had taken one of them being murdered for me to realize that they were really dead. I didn't know, but I didn't bother checking the other body in the room before bolting back out the way I had come.
-----I made it all of a couple of steps outside of the apartment before collapsing to my knees and retching into the dirt, barely pulling the headband out of the way in time to do so. The foul taste of bile lingered as I managed to finally draw a shuttering breath. Trembling, I hauled myself back to my feet, using a nearby wooden column for support. Tears streamed down my cheeks, both from the force of the puking and the memories I had tried so hard to block out flooding my mind.
-----That man, the pale eyes and the flash of a blade. Mother lay dead on the floor her eyes pleading for me to run. Father ran at that man with an axe, but it did no good. He had died too.
-----He had wanted something from me. What? What did I possibly have that he could want? I was nothing, nothing but a speck of dust in the stream of life. Their deaths had proved that to me.
-----I was nothing.
-----I didn't want to remember.
-----Didn't want to...

-----It is that remembrance that makes you strong. Embrace it, embrace your anger, and you will be unstoppable.

-----Stop!

-----Silence.
-----My head throbbed painfully, and I held it in my hands. What was that? It had happened the day before, too. But this one was much stronger.
-----Wiping off my face roughly with my sleeve, I headed for the room where Jack was in. It was a struggle to keep myself calm, but somehow managed it as I stepped into the room.

Shadow Clone 1
Chakra: 105/105

-----ι was still trying to digest what I was hearing when I felt something strange, a strange welling of pressure within me. It lasted but a moment and was gone just as fast as it came, but It had definitely been there.
-----The door behind me opened and the clone that I had sent to investigate the other room staggered in. The mirror image of me looked pale, paler than I normally was, and there was a redness around the eyes that came with tear. He spoke with a stutter. "I-I... The priest in the other room. H-he was killed. He didn't die from this disease."
-----My stomach about hit the ground. A murder, and Jack... He was infected with this. He could die if we didn't find a cure. I needed to go to the Mizukage to find someone named Flou. I didn't know who this person was, but they were the only option we had at the moment. I turned back to Jack. "I'll be back as fast as I can. Hold on, Jack, please...
-----The other clone dissipated, and I quickly followed it.

Shadow

-----ωaiting was agonizing, as nothing interesting was really happening. Not until I felt something strange anyway.
-----It was the same thing I had felt the day before while I was hunting. A welling of chakra. A pressure on the soul itself. Another heartbeat. I looked up toward the room where Jack and the clone had gone. What was going on in there?
-----Information flooded my mind as chakra was returned to me and the clones disappeared. The images were overwhelming for a moment, but my mind scrambled to organize them as quickly as it could. The priest had been murdered, and the clone had had a mental breakdown from it. That was where the pressure had come from. And the haunting words that were little more than a whisper on the mind.
-----I pushed past it. There were more pressing matters to worry about. I had to find this Flou, who I assumed was a medic, and could be found through Sypher, who was the Mizukage. Grabbing my things, I sprinted for the Mizukage's office.

[Exit]

« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 600/665______AC: 2950
Stamina Pool: 75/75______Ryo: 1200

Shadow was gone, off to find the one shinobi Jack knew of who could cure this plague. He remembered reading of it, a long time ago, during his research into the devices he knew he would one day find. It was a plague that was born from very certain events, ones that are rare, but the plague itself was simple enough to cure if one had the training for it.

Jack, of course, did not.

That did not mean he was done for quite yet, and if in the off chance Shadow did not make it back in time he would not leave the boy unable to cure the others, nor leave the perpetrator of this crime. For in fact, he knew what had caused this, and he remembered quite well how dangerous in the myths and legends of the original people who had spawned them they had been. He also clearly remembered the name those who had come before had called them, a name that was both fitting to their nature and to the powers their filthy, grubby little souls gave them.

Plaguebearers, Brings of Pestilence.

Sighing inwardly at the thought of what else this could mean he stood and moved to the door, out of the room in which he had been and moving to the one where the priest and original patient, Patient Zero as they were called, lay dead. The instant he entered Jack was assaulted by his senses, all filled to overflowing with data he simply didn't know how to work with. The scent of death, of urine and feces, of dried vomit and the fear-sweat death throws always bring. The remains of the aforementioned material, the bed's sheets twisted into knots by the convulsions of the boy within them, the blood soaked hand of a figure in black.

Figure in black?

He looked up, his expression tense, and immediately lowered his eyes as he realized what he was staring at. When he heard the small chuckle, vicious and merciless, Jack knew that he had made the right choice. "Why?"

The chuckle came again, closer than when Jack had looked last. "I am here to watch you die, little fool! You, I can tell, know what I am. I cannot let that be known."

Jack's eyebrows came down, his mouth forming into a frown. Why did it matter, when few alive knew of his kind, and fewer still would care? He said nothing, hoping for an answer. When it came he jerked.

"Your friend has something I want."

Shadow? If this was the case, that Shadow was somehow wanted by this man, it could never be for a good reason. Nothing he could ever dream of, or imagine, would ever make that desire okay. What could he do, however? Handsigns were slow, and his Genjutsu was only especially powerful with his flute. Could he get it to his lips in time?

"Struggle, little fly. Struggle, and make the death that much more sweet."

Jack was furious. His death meant little to him outside of it hurting Shadow, but Shadow himself? No, anything that threatened Shadow, anything that could ever dare to endanger him or put his life at risk, would make Jack its enemy. And Jack, like few others, was not someone you wanted to d**k ********. Off!" His words exploded from his mouth, and with it came a wave of power, of Genjutsu, as his eyes turned a deeper red than the blood that dripped perpetually from the Plaguebearer's hands. Jack's eyes found the creature's throat, covered with boils and lesions, but to the creature it would appear as if he was staring it down. "Your will is nothing! Your desires mean nothing! You are nothing!" Raising his cane to his mouth, his anger forced his Genjutsu into the creature's throat, lashing at him like thousands upon thousands of hooks. "Your truth means nothing to this world, Plaguebearer! Suffer for those whom you have slain, Beast of Pestilence!"

His lips touched his cane.

The creature turned and leaped.

Outside, and for a large distance beyond, the shrill, angry cry of a flute filled the air, and with it came a feeling of dread, a feeling of pain and rage, an echo of the very emotions that Jack himself felt that very moment.

When any would find him, it would be to see Jack laying on the floor, ears bleeding, eyes a dazed red from his Kekkei Genkai remaining active, and his cane clenched in a white knuckled grip of death.

And the creature? Of him there was no sign, other than a shattered window that left the curtains fluttering in the morning winds.

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 9 5 / 4 9 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----still leading the way clear across the village again, I slid to a halt just outside of the apartment complex, my heart nearly stopping. A shriek split the air, coming through a broken window to the room where the priest and boy lay dead. I'd never heard him make a sound so painful, but I knew without a doubt it was Jack.
-----"No!"
-----The cry escaped my lips and I bolted forward, not even bothering taking the time to cover my face. I shoved open the door to the room with little thought of damage it might cause and stopped inside, my heart beating against the wall of my chest as it fought to keep up with the lack of air I was getting.
-----Jack lay in the center of the floor, unmoving, though I could see a shallow rise and fall of his chest. He wasn't dead, but he wasn't unconscious either, not in the literal sense. I could tell that by looking at his face.
-----I knelt beside Jack and hesitantly reached out to touch his shoulder. There was blood coming from his ears, but nothing I could see had caused it. And his eyes. I had only seen them like that once, the day before when we had tried to intervene on the scary girl and the chuunin's mission. And he wasn't blinking. Was I too late? I shook his shoulder gently. "Jack?"

((Inferni, Flou might be able to see it as a Genjutsu, but Shadow can't yet.))

Logicka Inferni

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:25 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF l o u -------- U w axxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kirigakure | Chuunin | Medical Ninja | Bukijutsu Class | Hojo Clan

To Live Life, One Must Accept the Principal's of Death...
And The Path You Will Take to Live Life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Flou was dashing with Shadow, he noticed the follower, Mak and looked back to him and nodded, then as they heard the stomach churning scream, Flou's brows angled to his nose and as Shadow cried out. Flou gritted his teeth and placed his one hand on the sheathe of his sword and the other on the hilt. If something sinister was in there, Flou would no doubt let it leave breathing...

As they approached the room of which Jack laid, Flou's keen sense of understanding of medicine, disease and infection dropped into his mind as he smelt something... Flou was not going to take any chances. Bringing his hands together he performed three handsigns and then placed his hand on his face, chakra embedded his grip and a whistle in the air sounded as he breathed in then ripped his hand downwards, his chakra began to circulate the air around his mouth and nose in a bubble. This was Flou's custom skill 'Air Purifier Technique' so if there was any contagion's in the air, he would not breathe them in.

Flou took a step into the room and saw the sight, two dead and Jack... Flou's mind burst open as he saw the person remembering him like it was yesterday. He was a Genjutsu user who spoke in riddles as he could remember... Flou analyzed the room and saw the broken window, this would either be bad or good.... If the contagion was in the air, it was no longer quarantined, and if it wasn't then the room was being aired out. Flou took a steadily increasing pace as he got to Jack's side, looking at him, two things were pointing at his face... Those eyes... Aki... They were Sakkugan eye's, much like Aki's, his loves eyes. Which meant that Jack had to put up a fight to get in the state he was.

Flou placed his hand in front of Shadow's mouth and nose, then swiped away, giving him the Air purifying chakra as well, just in case that awful smell was something deadlier then it appeared, he did the same for Jack's mouth as well. He then gave his full attention to Jack. Flou sat on his knees to the left side of Jack and the right of Shadow, he used the Cleanse jutsu to clean his hands, then rolled Jack over so he was on his back. Placing a hand on his forehead and stomach Flou's chakra turned a light hue of purple and Flou closed his eyes. This was the Diagnosis Jutsu, which would allow him to understand what was happening to him.

"Tch... This isn't good." This was the work of 'The Jestering Death' a plague easily cured, but also annoying. It was fast acting and could take someone down in two days, so it was lucky that they could catch him now. But he also felt a sense of locking... This was the signifying of a Genjutsu, a powerful one... Flou had experience with Genjutsu now... he was in love with a Konin ranked Genjutsu user who first tried to kill him, so he had a firm understanding of them now. The Sakkugan made it so Kai wouldn't work so Flou had no choice.

Flou pulled out his First-Aid kit and began to rummage through the container's and vials inside. Finding three that he needed, this was in preparation for making the medicine for Jack when he awoke, but also for the painkiller's he'd need in a few seconds. Flou screwed off the caps and poured all of the mysterious substances into one flask and began to stir it but whisking his hand from side to side. He then placed chakra in tot he liquid and continued this work. A bit more.... Flou then took out another vial, one of red material and popped off the cap, he then pour that piquid into the main vial he'd stirred in, removing the top off it, the red substance went in and when it did, it slowly became a clear medicinal vial of antibiotics and painkillers.
Medicine Creation Learned!

Flou looked to Shadow and spoke "I hope you understand what I'm going to do is to save him, not to further harm him." Flou pulled out a needle and stuck the needle in the clear medicine. He pulled on the plug of the needle and the liquid filled it. He pulled it out of the vial and pulled the sleeve of Jack's right arm up, he lifted his arm up and stuck the needle into his large vein. He injected the medicine and pulled out the needle slowly, placing it in a bio-hazard bag in his first aid kit. He then looked to Shadow and then to Jack, Flou didn't know to many ways to dispel a Genjutsu, but from past experiences, he knew that pain was one way out of them.... Flou's raised his hand in front of his face and focused hard, a black substance, ink, would pour out of the pours in Flou's hand and would begin to puddle at the tips of his fingers, the chakra molded the ink and into talons. on his right hand. then with his other hand, he coated it in a Healing Chakra. Flou then without looking at Shadow, fearing he would try to stop him, plunged the talons onto Jack's thigh of his leg, the least threatening place to be hit, but also conveyed the same amount of pain.

Flou would then wait to see Jack wake up then would pull out the talons and the ink would drip off his hand, not into the wound but onto the floor. Flou then place the Healing Hands onto the skin and awaited for a response from any of them, Flou was a medic. His duty was not to chat, but to make sure Jack was okay, that was all that mattered right now.

CcP :: [ 545c ] - [ 150c ] = [ 395c ]
SsP :: [ 350s ] - [ 0 ] = [ 350s ]
Jutsu ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:05 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool: 600/665______AC: 2950
Stamina Pool: 75/75______Ryo: 1200

Jack's pupils reverted to their normal inverted state, the Sakkakugan vanishing from his eyes in the space of an instant. His mouth opened wide, but instead of a scream, instead of any sound of pain, there came a voice of silk and power, the Voice of Persuasion. "'And they with Plague swept across the world, bringing death and disease where they tread. Slay them where they stand, lest the end of Man is assured!'" The words, they seemed like a quote from something, though whether any of them would know of that particular text was uncertain. It was an old, musty book of myths and legends regarding some of the ancient cultures from long ago, more specifically the Argani, a culture of Genjutsu users that vanished nearly two thousand years before.

As the words left his lips Jack's eyes snapped shut, and he groaned. The force of the Genjutsu would slowly fade from them, for it had no intended effect on their bodies, but the fact that a Genjutsu had been released would not be lost on anyone. The desire to kill, to murder some opponent was clear, but without any clear target, the jutsu would lose its strength, freeing them with ease.

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:44 am

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----something writhed inside of me at Jack's words, a hatred, but toward what? He had spoken clearly, like he was quoting something. That would have been an issue if he hadn't expressed to me regularly how frustrating it was to be unable to speak normally. He was physically incapable of it, unless he used certain Genjutsu.
-----And said Genjutsu would have been a problem had there been someone to kill. Well, there was, but the quote had meant someone specific. So that strange welling of hatred faded as quickly as it came.
-----Shuddering in discomfort I moved back from Jack to give him room to recover. That someone could command another to do something like killing another human being was scary. Horrifying, even. And Jack was one of those, especially with his bloodline. I didn't know much about it, but I knew he could make Genjutsu stronger. He would never use something like that against me... right?
-----I really didn't know Jack. I was beginning to see that. I had known him and lived with him for about a year, but it had taken months after he took me in to even speak to him, and longer to open up to him. I was more or less living with a stranger. We accepted each other and were comfortable with each other, but he had never asked me where I came from, and I knew next to nothing about him.
-----In fact, I barely knew anyone. I was starting to think I didn't even know myself.
-----I hugged my knee, the other leg tucked underneath that one, and glanced at Flou uncertainly, but only briefly before I fixed my gaze on Jack again, waiting silently for him to awaken and be normal again. As normal as someone like him could be anyway.

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image

Flou jumped at the sound of Jack's voice slightly, but as he closed his eyes, Flou seemed a sense of calming in his own self... Knowing that Jack was not completely bonkers at that very moment. Flou fully cleared the wound he'd inflicted on Jack and then went to his head, where blood hand began to come out of his ears, Flou took a swab and washed the blood out and paused for a moment, he brought his hand up to his forehead and rubbed his temples in a circular motion. He placed his hand on the forehead of Jack, feeling if it was warm, it seemed fine, although the fact that the Jestering Death had attacked him in such a way was odd... It was different then what it usually would do, it had targeted not only Jack's immune system, but also the already swimming antibodies. As if it was trying to win the game before rolling the dice... Flou did not like this, this meant the disease was meant for Jack... someone had made this branch of Jestering Death, special for Jack... He was targeted.

Flou looked over to Shadow and spoke "Give me a briefing... What type of mission were you two on. No note's please... I have to keep my attention on Jack." Flou's voice sounded like he was speaking through a fan, that was one of the disadvantages of the Air purifier technique... Flou began to work on Jack, cleaning the blood, relieving stress by controlling his temperature and also using his Minor Healing hands to calm the muscles and rebuild any that may have broke. Jack would be good as new after this... "We have to get him out of the room... If the virus in this room, it will attack him again. Then I'll have to make more medicine, a different kind." If Jack stayed here, the virus would latch onto him again maybe, and if it did, it would revive with an immunity to the medicine Flou had just used. That was natural selection at it's finest.

CcP :: [ 395c ] - [ 30c ] = [ 365c ] out of [ 545c ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:38 pm

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι gaped at Flou without sound for a moment like a fish out of water. Apparently the older shinobi, like everyone else, hadn't realized my inability to speak. It wasn't that I didn't want to--well not entirely--, and it had nothing to do with being shy. I just couldn't answer, and I couldn't explain why. My parents had called it a 'psychiatric disorder'. I knew psychic, which sounded similar, had to do with the mind. So something was wrong with my mind. That didn't really come as a surprise.
-----It was called selective mutism, though 'selective' was stretching the definition a bit far. There were three people I willingly spoke to, and two of them were dead. Killed in cold blood. Anyone who knew the history of my past two years would assume it came from post-traumatic stress, but I had just always been this way. My parents had been convinced it would fade with time.
-----So far I had proved them wrong.
-----In other words, Flou resumed his work and I remained silent, and I would remain silent until further notice. I meant no offense to the older shinobi, but he would either accept it or get annoyed like most others. Jack had accepted it. Everyone else gave up.
-----My gaze returned to Jack, though an ear swiveled toward Flou as he spoke again. I looked at the young man with a frown. What did he expect me to do? Jack was small, but I was still about half his size: a foot shorter and forty pounds lighter, about. But, seeing as there was little else to do, I pushed myself somewhat unsteadily to my feet, eager to leave. I didn't want to get sick any more than Flou wanted Jack to. My immune system was awful thanks to insomnia. Taking one last glance at the dead priest lying only a few feet away, I headed outside to get some fresh air, and to wait for Flou.

Logicka Inferni

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image

Mak kept up with Flou, following his every move as he worked to help the screaming boy from whatever invisible demons tormented him . Mak and Flou were very similiar in skill set, both of them Bukijutsu users who dabbled in the healing arts, so when Flou created some custom medicine right there on the spot, he truly recognized the seriousness that this threat brought to the game. He wasn't for sure if it was just that though, perhaps a illness compacted with a Genjutsu. He wasn't sure. He was a lot more inexperienced then Flou and, by his own admission, knew he still had much to learn. When his friend was finished, Mak placed a hand on his shoulder. He spoke with a grim tone to his voice, not wanting to know the answer but needing too"What the hell was that Flou...?" He was scared. Whatever that kid had...scared him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:22 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
As Marco and Kenji made their way toward their apartment, Marco couldn't help but feel like some of the day was wasted. After all, he didn't really get to meet his teacher or do anything in a squad. However, at the same time, he got some more of his bloodline moves learned, so it wasn't a total lost. As they got closer to their apartment, thoughts of actually not needing a squad danced through Marco's head. After all most of his training in Yuki was by himself and here it seemed like it was going to be that way too. Either way, getting the door, Marco pulled out his key and unlocked it. Heading inside, he placed his bag near the door and headed for the couch. Reaching it, he let himself fall onto it and pulled his hat off. Under his hat, it looked like he might have shaggy hair, but thanks to the hat, it was kind of matted down. Looking over to Kenji, he just smiled a little. "So do anything interesting in the village?"

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 470/470
Jutsu Used:

little mintchan

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji bounced right behind him into their apartment, setting the hawk on the counter to take the arm guard off her lower arm, it kept the hawk's claws off her skin. "I got blamed for pickpocketing some old man while on patrol with one of my squad mates...visited konoha, saw Kein, came home and made sure i went to the right apartment with you." She chuckled, fixing her hair in a mirror, tying it in a braid that went to her waist almost before she could put the hairband on it. "I'm surprised they didn't give me dirty looks when I told them I used blood..."

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Listening to everything she had to say, it sounded like Kenji had been a busy bee. Of course, he picked up on the part about her being accused of stealing. Knowing their past together, he wondered if she really did do it or not. Watching her do her stuff, Marco finally spoke up. "Well it sounds like you have been pretty busy. I do have to ask though. Did you try to pickpocket that man? Not trying to judge, just want to know." He gave a small nod just sitting there.

Jutsu Used:

little mintchan

Flamefox Merimac

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kenji stared at the mirror a bit, that man's wallet had been too empty for her, even for a shopkeeper but if she ever saw that real pickpocket guy again, she'd murder him and send him to the mizukage as a gift! "I was reclaiming what a real pickpocket stole and when he came out of his shop, he saw me holding two wallets and blamed me while the other guy disappeared! That shopkeeper got me so mad I almost hit him...I got in some trouble for almost hitting him though..." "I'll slice that kid's skin right off by each layer, I'll even clean each layer and fold it like blankets for the Mizukage to think he still understands me! I'll keep the blood though...maybe paint with it..." She thought, finishing her braid before going to a chair to sit down.

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:59 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Marco was glad to hear that she didn't steal it and glad to hear that she didn't hit the guy. Shifting his weight a little bit in the couch, he followed her with his eyes. When she sat down in the chair, he nodded some. "That's good to hear. We don't need to be getting into any trouble. Since we aren't from this village, I'm sure they'll have no problem kicking us out." Thinking about it didn't make him to happy. If they did get kicked out though, Konoha would probably be the next placed they headed to. Either way, Marco shifted some more and pulled the hoodie that he was wearing off. Underneath was a yellow tank top, and since it didn't have any sleeves, it showed his tattoos off a little more. He was ready for a little relaxing.

Jutsu Used:

little mintchan

Flamefox Merimac

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

"Uhnnn..." Flou released air from his nose as the silence sliced the air after asking for a brief... it seemed the boy had skeletons in his closet... Well... who didn't. Flou's memory went off into a memory tangent, quick flashes of Kafu Ton's last moments... the fight with the Ton twin's... The blade, The illusions... Aki, and finally, a sound, like a loud maniacal laugh YAHAHAHAHAHA! rang through his head, the sound of blood and ink splattering... Flou closed his eyes and paused for a moment then shook his head getting the vision's out. But the voice remained... the loud cackling laugh slowly dissipating into his mind...

Looking over to Shadow, he saw his figure, it finally dawned on him he was far to small to carry Jack. So, Flou put his hands together again and the ink formed off of him and puddled beside him, forming a replica of Flou but without a face... it was eerie, but Flou had his reason's to make a clone as such. The clone gripped Jack's back and the two carried him out of the room carefully as possible and when they got out to the yard of the apartments, in a enclosed fenced area, Flou laid out his kimono and put down Jack on it. Flou wiped his brow and sighed looking over to his clone who stood there without movement, but like it was looking directly at Flou. Flou stared at it with intent then saw a twitch in the clones hand, and as the hand went toward the further side of the clone where a weapon resided, Flou threw his hand in it's direction and like someone had slapped a picture the clone dispersed and the black ink splattered to the fence.

Flou stayed silent and stared down to Jack until he felt a hand on his shoulder, the Air purifier techniques would disperse at this moment off of Flou and Shadow. Flou looked behind him to see Mak, he looked at him and could see it, Flou had felt that emotion before, when your stomach turns to ice and terror grabs you like a vice grip... Fear. "The Jestering Death." Flou said looking back to Jack, then sighed "The virus was one of the many primary reason's Kirigakure got a burst of medical shinobi four years ago... Including myself. Naturally it attacks the immune system and tries to kill you as fast as it can..." Flou's eyes slimmed "A one shot, one kill type of virus..." Flou glanced back to Mak and his face went to a slight smile "But that's also it's flaw, if the sickness doesn't kill you within three days, then you're in the clear. If you have the necessary antibodies in your body when the virus infects you, it can fight back. Simple doses of penecillin and water in the next two days will make him good as new. " Flou looked to Jack and looked to his face "But with his case, the virus was altered... it not only attacked his immune system, but also the antibodies he'd already had." A long pause. "Someone targeted him." Flou said in a dark voice, there was someone in the village who wanted something from Jack... something he wouldn't just give up.

CcP :: [ 365c ] - [ 20c ] = [ 345c ] out of [ 545c ]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out