Welcome to Gaia! ::

!!~The Role Playing Guild~!!

Back to Guilds

Sonic, Anime, School, Fun, Manga, Romance, Love, Warrior, Cats, Inuyasha, Bleach, Full Metal Alchemist 

Reply Other RP's or And Other Things
The Secret Garden Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:52 pm
"There's no need to apologize, Nero." Ayumi laughs and looks at Nero. She smiles and kept holding him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:54 pm
nero didnt quite understand how she went from crying to smileing. his body started to feel heavy, and a little lightheaded "i... need to sit down..."  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:58 pm
Ayumi nods, and lets go of Nero. "Alright, Nero." She nods and sits down Nero and she sits down as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:20 am
neros eyes wer'nt focused and his breathing started to get heavy "they are trying to get out"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 am
"Should I get Anra? Or anything?" Ayumi asks Nero, she started to get worried of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:58 pm
nero looked down and back up, his triple voice in effect "everyone... im gonna end this, and i need restraint"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm
"Alright." Ayumi went to go get BronzePaw, ShadowStar, even Anra and comes running back. "There." Ayumi looks at Nero.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:21 pm
'they trying to get out again?' "yes... and they think they both can come out at the same time..." with every word nero spoke, it showed pain and aggony. anra patted him on the shoulder and got behind him, holding his arms in place through a necklock 'you guys hold down his legs... this is ending now'  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:27 pm
BronzePaw and ShadowStar turns into humans and holds his right, and Ayumi holds his other leg. "Alright." Ayumi looks at Anra, then BronzePaw & ShadowStar.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:39 pm
"ok, im going in... when i come back and i dont sound like me" nero looked down "kill me"  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:28 pm
Ayumi puts one of her hands on her mouth and looked at Nero and back at his leg. BronzePaw looked at Ayumi and looked at ShadowStar and nods at each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:45 pm
nero closed his eyes and stood between the two souls in his body. after a long time of talking to them he realized what he needed to do, and his body outside spoke as he said to the spirits "so to controll you, i must dominate you... then come nera, naro"a moment later, his body outside started to try and thrash, but stayed in place for the most part because of everyone  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 am
Ayumi looks at Nero, BronzePaw holds onto his leg; ShadowStar clings onto his leg. Ayumi sighs at ShadowStar, and laughs she held on as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am
(nero: ow! that drew blood!) after a few minutes, nero started to slow thrashing, untill eventually it stopped alltogether. anra kept her hold on his arms and waited  

Cross Vattic
Captain

ll HinaAmaya ll
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 pm
( Ayumi: Ew? ._. ) Ayumi kept holding on, and looked at the two girls. "Hey Sis, Why are we doing this again?" BronzePaw looks at Ayumi, "Um...If he goes screaming everywhere. Cling onto his leg." Ayumi giggles and BronzePaw shrugs.  
Other RP's or And Other Things

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff