Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Throne of the Fallen King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:16 pm
Axel
God Of War

Axel looked at the godess that walked in "hello godess my name is Axel" then looked at Ambros "sorry those petty humans so many wars so little time"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:16 pm
"but as we wait, the clouds grow darker and he Darkness takes over he realms. Nothig good will bappen if we Wait.", Mickey said, pacing back and forth.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:20 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
"no one's shown up ..." he said as he walked acrooss the map to his throne which was in the form of a pile of books "Atticus, the Doctor ... no one ... if this evil makes its move ... were going to be powerless to stop it. a Councel at 95% wouldnt even be able to calm the seas ... and Arigane acts like nothing is wrong with him ... but i see it ... he's getting worse ... the best thing we can do is try and find the other two gods and atleast try and get a hero to defeat one ... but as you said Mickey ... there isnt anyone willing to take chance"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:22 pm
Axel looked at Ambros "i know a young man who would help"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm
"well, maybe if we throw a message into the ocean, Tsukiko could move the ocean to send it o someone...", Mickey thought out loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:29 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Hello Axel I'm the new Goddess of the Sea its nice to meet you." Tsukiko turned back to Micky, "I'm sorry, but no one is going to the oceans nowadays. I can't even mange to calm them for long. So even if a messages was sent, it would be almost impossible for me to get it to shore." Tsukiko sigh turning to pet her bird. She would have only been 21 if she was still a mortal. She was trying her hardest though.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:32 pm
Axel smiled "i can make a messegde it's as easy as blood on a wall" then he snapped "i got it a young man named Yusuke Urameshi"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 pm
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image

"oh. ok, how about the mortals Ven and Terra?", Mickey suggested.  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:35 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros thought for a moment and closed his eyes and turned to Mickey "someone would probably think it was a joke anyway ... thats all the Olympians are now ... nothing but fairy tales and folk lore ... the world out there is being swept away in darkness ... people are frightened and powerless ... and were just as powerless to do otherwise" he said as he rubbed his eyes as he sat on his throne and sighed "some god of wisdom i am ... cant even manage to find a solution ... and its practicly screaming at me but i cant hear it" he said as he turned to Axel "no .. not him ... i want a better way to find peace other than a loose cannon, Axel"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:39 pm
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
"Eh? just Yusuke? why not send a couple nobodies from the castle that never was? they can stand their own in a fight.", Mickey said. "And its ok Ambrose. we'll find something.”  

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:40 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"Everyone just needs to take a breath and calm down. Everyone is worried, and that's not going to get us anywhere. Ambros you a wonderful God of Wisdom, doubting yourself isn't going to help either. We all believe in you so please don't worry. Everything is going to work out it has to." She could feel the stress and she didn't like it. She wished everyone would calm down. It wasn't going to happen she feared.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:44 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"well yes ... they might be able to keep the world plunging into darkness" he said as he turned to Axel "alright fine, get him to fight, but not a God ... he cant be one of us, Arigane made that desision when he first saw him" he said as he looked at Fawkes who nipped at his feathers and he tried to calm down "yeah your right Kiko ... i'm just worried about so much, Arigane, the last two gods, the world ... i think i should just to to the library and lie down" he said as he got up and Apperated to the Library  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Syreni Abyssi

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:47 pm
Mickey
-God of the Sun-

User Image
well let us hope the dont fail...", Micky said, still pacing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:54 pm
Axel nodded "got Ambros but i need your blessing for Yusuke, it will help him in battle"  

Rex Archer

4,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games