Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:24 pm
Eon watched as a fire bird saved the dragon. Eon smiled to himself and waited for the creature to approach him. "Yes, I am the God of Creation, The First One, The Timeless One, and Eon. Call me what you will for names are pointless." Eon said, then laughed at the attack. He watched it shot through the air. Summoning his blade in its first form (which he can only summon it in its first form and can only move it up in forms chronologically) Eon swung at the blast of holy energy and separated it into two. The two blasts shot past him and exploded on the ground behind him. "What was that? A parlor trick?" Eon said laughing evilly. Gareth you will report to me at once! Eon mentally shouted to Gareth.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:46 pm
Ark frowned and was covered in flames as he changed into a human like appearance. He held out his hand and used his reality manipulation powers to form a b*****d sword with runes on it. The runes eminated an energy that boosted his own "Don't count me out yet" He said. He closed his eyes and the runes glowed. "Flame wheel" He said and swung his blade instantly the blade lit on fire and lauched flames at Eon and spun in a wheel shape while it rushed at him. He then held his other hand out and had his palm face Eon as it launched a particle beam at him. He wasn't sure how long he would last but he would do his best to protect Shayne.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gareth frowned as he herd Eons voice in his head. Unfortunatly he felt his weak body stand. No I have to fight it...but I'm so weak.. He thought. He felt himself walk to his window and change into his dragon form and fly into the air. He looked back at the castle as he flew away "...I can't fight it..." He said. He could feel himself falling into Eon's influence again. His eyes grew clouded again as he headed for Eon.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:05 pm
"That's it!" Eon said, smirking. He held the hand that did not hold his blade out in front of him and shouted "Thistra Vindr!" at his command, an incredibly strong gale of wind blasted at the flame wheel and dispersed the fire into nothing. Next he angled the blade, catching the beam of energy on it and absorbing it into the blade itself. "This is a strong attack, that much I will give you. But not enough to beat me!" Eon shouted over the feedback of the beam. Eon jumped into the air and slashed down with his blade at Ark, creating a crescent arc of energy identical to the energy that his opponent had blasted at him.

Shayne awoke with a start and found himself laying down on the ground beneath Aeos Nul. He could see that his army was still in the sky, but they were not attacking. Why is that? Shayne thought. He slowly got up and looked up again, he could see different flashes of light illuminating the sky around the island, which meant that there was a battle taking place there. Deciding that he couldn't just sit there and watch, Shayne concentrated on his power and transformed into his fighter form and flew up to the island. Shayne was just in time to see the energy arc screaming through the air. Acting without thinking, Shayne slashed his hand through the air and created an arc of his own energy, making it collide with the one that Eon had released. The two attacks negated each other and Shayne flew down and landed by Ark. "Anything interesting happen?" He asked while looking at Eon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:16 pm
Ark frowned as he saw not only his flames be beaten but his beam suddenly get absorbed and countered. He let out a sigh of relief when Shayne blocked it. He looked at Shayne "Oh you mean aside from you showing up at the last moment then no" He said. He looked at Eon again "Alright well maybe now we'll get to have some fun" He said. He held his hand in the air. "Let see how you handle my psionic abilities" He said. He then aimed his hand at Eon "Psycho blast!" He said. He smirked as a rather large beam of psionic energy blasted at him. He then closed his hand and raised it above him "Telekinetic Pul...." His voice and attack were cut off as he was suddenly blasted by a large gust of wind and a few aura spheres. He was sent smashing into the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

It had taken a while but Gareth had finally made it to the island. He ignored Shaynes army to get towards Eon when he saw him being attacked by a dragon and someone else. He sent a few attacks at one of them and then looked at the Dragon it was Shayne. Normally Gareth would help Shayne but in his state of mind he didn't even recognise him. He let out a roar and launched several wind blades at Shayne and then flew over to Eon and returned to his human form. He then collapsed to one knee. His body was still heavily injured and weak. "....Sir..." He said in an exhausted tone.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 pm
Eon watched as the large beam raced towards him, twin fins of dust and dirt flying with it. Then suddenly, the beam dispersed into thin air as Ark was blasted to the ground. Eon looked to the sky and smiled as he saw Gareth, "It seems my reinforcement has arrived." Eon said as Gareth landed near him. He slashed his blade again at Shayne the second the wind blades hit him.

Shayne didn't have time to react as he first saw Ark blasted to the ground, then felt himself blasted with wind blades. He was lucky that his armor was enchanted otherwise the attack could have cut right through his body. A second later, Shayne was blasted back as the attack Eon launched hit him.Shayne hit the ground and slid, making a gouge in the rock a couple feet deep. "I will admit it, your strong. But, we will beat you." Shayne said, that was when he saw Gareth. "Gareth? What are you doing?!" Shayne shouted at him from the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:38 pm
Gareth weakly stood up and closed his eyes "Wind wall" He said. He made a large wall of wind around the island preventing Shaynes army entry but somewhere deep in his mind he had made it that his friends could break through but it was all he could do for them as that part of him faded. He looked at Shayne as he said his name. Gareth looked Shayne in the eyes but the look was one that someone would give a complete stranger. "...I was called....to protect Master Eon" He said distantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ark forced himself up "Well I didn't see that coming" He said. He looked at Gareth and Eon but could tell Gareth was in no condition to do much fighting. Even if something was wrong with Gareth he still had his limits. He then looked at Eon "Right then" He said. He raised his sword and the runes glowed again "Psionic wall" He said. He made a force field wall and rushed it at Eon. He then lifted his spare hand and made an arrow of psionic energy and sent it hurdling at him. He then looked at Shayne "Are you alright" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:47 pm
Shayne looked at Gareth with sadness, he had fallen to the evil influence of Eon, and it was unknown if they could save him without killing him in the process. He looked at Ark when he heard the question. "Barely, yourself?" Shayne said, jumping to his feet. He threw both of his hands out and released a jet of fire and ice. The two forces spiraled together and took form of a serpentine dragon. The dragon roared and shot towards Eon.

Eon watched as the attacks raced towards him. As if it was the stupidest thing to do, he raised his hand to deflect the attacks. Next thing he knew, he was blasted back by Ark's power, then hurt by the attack of the dragon that Shayne had created. Raged marred his face as Eon picked himself up. "It appears that I used a little too much energy breaking the seal. But, that doesn't mean that I can't finish this." Eon said, he lifted his blade up to chest level and ran a hand over the blade. The blade glowed silver for a moment, and as Eon slashed it towards the ground, it changed shape. Eon held up his blade to show them. "Now the fight gets interesting." He said and placed the blade in a ready stance.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:33 am
Fairheart watches Shayne fly off, followed by Ark. He then turns back and shook his head. He rushes back up the halls and stops where he spots Xaio running his direction. He then said to her "Wh- What are you doing out of bed? I thought you were going to sleep... Never mind that... Shayne needs us... I'm unclear what exactly... but if we don't do anything then we are doomed by some god with powers and yatta yatta yatta... Let's go." He scoops up Xaio and then rushes over and scoops up Mira before rushing out of the building after Shayne and wherever he may have went.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:10 am
Ark looked at Shayne "Don't worry I'll be fine but it looks like this isn't over yet" He said. He then clapped his hands together forming a large sphere of psionic energy. He then sent it flying at Eon. He then stepped back again incase he tried to reverse it. He then sent another flame wheel at him. He looked at Shayne "How strong do you think this guy can get?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:33 am
Eon watched as the fire bird created a ball of energy and shot it at him, followed close by with another of his flame attacks. Deciding that it was time to end this confrontation for the moment, Eon activated his mimic power. The energy ball and flame wheel shot towards his blade and was absorbed into it. Eon threw a hand forwards and created a mixture of the two powers and shot it at the fire bird hoping to immobilize him for a moment. Next in the distraction, Eon accelerated his body out of the visible spectrum and attacked Shayne. His blade slid right through the armor as if it wasn't even there, and Eon stabbed him in the shoulder. Eon returned to the visible spectrum and watched Shayne revert back to human. With that, Eon teleported himself and Gareth away to a safe location.

Shayne couldn't answer for he didn't know. But, he had a feeling that they were not witnessing a small spec of his full power yet. He turned his head to answer, when he felt a burning spike of agony enter his left shoulder. Shayne's head snapped back as he saw Eon standing there in front of him with his sword embedded in his shoulder. Shayne felt his power abandon him, sealing itself away from him, and try as he might, he couldn't hold his transformation. Shayne felt the sword leave his shoulder as he transformed into a human. Falling to the ground, Shayne watched as Eon disappeared.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 am
Xaio opened her mouth to defend herself but Fairheart quickly dropped the issue to pick her up along with the other girl. She couldn't help but feel alittle defensive over him now. "I-I have m-my sw-w-word" Her words came out stuttered as she bounced lightly within his grip while he ran. "Y-you kn-ow...I co-ould r-run myself" The short sword she had within her hands was being pressed to her chest which was somewhat painful.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:12 am
Despite the urgency of the matter Centaris had stayed behind. He wasn't confident that he could do anything to help anyway. So he had gone back into the library to continue research on all of these things. The pillars were no longer as mysterious, the book of artifacts had mentioned what they were for. Though the information seemed to be redundant now. So much for preventing the return. Unther whispered with a slight bit of fear coloring his voice. "So they failed then? Guess it isn't too surprising. Centaris replied in a calm voice.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 am
((I'm back.))

As Shayne reverted to human form and fell, Kummar came in at the last minute and managed to catch him before he hit the ground. Although Kummar had been there when Eon's voice appeared and when Shayne left to fight Eon, he had trouble keeping up with the white and gold dragon and only managed to get to the fight at this moment. "Don't worry sir, I've got you." he said as he landed and gently set Shayne on the ground.
Kummar looked back up and now only saw Gareth. Great, so this Eon thing can turn invisible? That's it. We're doomed. he thought as he looked around for another possible attack by Eon. Gareth was, once again, allied with the creature, but he wasn't the most pressing issue at the moment. Right now, Kummar had to get Shayne out of here in case Shayne couldn't fight anymore for this battle. "Lord Shayne? Are you still able to fight, or should I get you out of here?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:24 pm
Shayne looked up as he saw Kummar's face. "If I have a sword, I can still fight. Eon stole my powers somehow." Shayne said weakly as he struggled to get up with his destroyed shoulder.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:35 pm
"Stole your powers? For good? Can he do that?" Kummar asked, looking around for Eon again before he helped Shayne back up. "I think it would be best if I took you back to the castle sir. That way we can think of a new strategy to stop Eon, and prevent you from being killed in that state you're in right now." he said. If Shayne was killed here, then Kummar didn't even need to ask if there was no hope. But if Shayne's Dragon Fire wasn't enough, then what could stop Eon. Either way, he thought it would be best to rethink things before fighting Eon if they could.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games