Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
SU Blue's Room (A Hero No More, but just as awesome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:35 am
Anonymously Incompetent
SU Blue
Anonymously Incompetent
Congratz man!

Congratz to u as well. How many digimon does this put you at?
Im not really sure... including The digimon Ive still got art out on...18 I think though That might be a tad high I'm not totally sure XD
But now I have to rewrite my team anyways for my new tamer, so I have to figure out how to use them all purpose driven ya know?

I definitely understand. I made a new character, but wanting Alex to still exist, I had to change up my digimon team. Now having two RP characters, I have to split my digimon between them until I have Alex leave the Digital World.

18 is a very high number. sweatdrop But that gives you allot of material to work with for your RPC'.s In this guild, the digimon your tamer has are part of what defines him. One day I hope to have that many digimon. On that note, who has the most digimon in the guild?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 am
SU Blue
Anonymously Incompetent
SU Blue
Anonymously Incompetent
Congratz man!

Congratz to u as well. How many digimon does this put you at?
Im not really sure... including The digimon Ive still got art out on...18 I think though That might be a tad high I'm not totally sure XD
But now I have to rewrite my team anyways for my new tamer, so I have to figure out how to use them all purpose driven ya know?

I definitely understand. I made a new character, but wanting Alex to still exist, I had to change up my digimon team. Now having two RP characters, I have to split my digimon between them until I have Alex leave the Digital World.

18 is a very high number. sweatdrop But that gives you allot of material to work with for your RPC'.s In this guild, the digimon your tamer has are part of what defines him. One day I hope to have that many digimon. On that note, who has the most digimon in the guild?

The most? Umm an older member, Maybe karan or level. But i think that whole era of tamers all have a good 20 under their belts.
I just counted and I was a bit off. I think i have 17 including the arts coming in... But hey, My tamer isn't power seeking at all anymore, he cold careless about the power of a digimon and probably will basically never fight others.  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:36 pm
Profile: REBORN!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:58 pm
Congratulations on becoming a Crew Member! cool ^-^  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:08 pm
I have returned. Nuff said(Wait, actually there is more to say: This is probably not permanent, and I won't be on nearly as much as I used to, but I will be on semi-frequently).  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:06 pm
Just saying hi.
I've been pretty good at getting on Gaia recently, but I haven't really done anything the few times I've got on. Hopefully I'll get more active soon.
mrgreen  

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 am
Lol, it's been a good year since I last checked in. Would saying "The Hero Returns!" make it any more dramatic?
Some of my art is lost, but thanks to some great advice I received back when I was an active member, I replaced the important ones. I'll get around to the others in time.
It's all kinds of nostalgic to be here right now, and I wish you guys the best. I'll be around. See ya!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:37 am
SU Blue
You're invited to swanmons party

KiroMishima
Crew

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items